Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Life, How’s It All Working Out for You?

Our New Website URL
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com
For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes

http://www.raptureready.com/soap/twobears86.html
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Facebook Page Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum: Please Check it out:LIKE it!

Life, How’s It All Working Out for You?

By Don Twobears

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It’s incredible just how far we have all come. Here it is 2013, such a long way from the 1950’s. I say, incredible, and what I really mean is an incredibly ignorant and arrogant distance from what we knew when we were young: an honest and wholesome way of life. The majority that will read this article will not know the price that was paid in World War II for freedom for the chance to become better and be a contributing individual of this once great country. They will never know the faces of the generation that had to fight that huge war that donned the eyes of horror and terror in a mask, to ensure happiness and freedom for their young.

The baby boomers know those faces. They were the last to have seen those faces in their moms and dads. And the generations after the boomers were never taught the sacrifices made for their freedom. We boomers failed not only the greatest generation but also our children. I believe it began with “free love” and the “flower children,” the hippie generation. As Vietnam fell, we looked for peace in all the wrong areas, through all the wrong people. We wove our own propaganda and our children have forgotten what right and wrong is all about.

What ever happened to John 3:16?

“For God so loved the world, that HE gave HIS only Begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.”

We have not lead our children to understand what real sacrifice is all about! Too many are racing to find happiness in money and “things” rather than to look to God for all our needs. There is another face in these generations, that of contempt, hostility, anger and hatred and these people have no idea WHY! They simply feel they “deserve” something and yet, that something never arrives, they never know what they need so they fill that hole inside with anything and everything!

You know this is true! It’s everywhere you look! It will never get any better, it is going to get worse and worse! I hate being the bearer of such bad tidings, but we set this up and the generations ran with it. All of it falls into place just as the Bible said it would! The problem is no one wants to read the Bible anymore! They say it’s outdated, it’s passe, doesn’t fit in with the modern times of today. What’s strange is this: We see biblical prophecies taking place every single day now. And if we were all willing to read the Scriptures, we would know what the future is going to hold for us. If we took those same Scriptures to heart we would be headed in an entirely different direction. Oh, that we were as wholesome today as they were in the 1950’s! I will tell so many about the Scriptures of prophecy. I know they’ll hear it, but they will never truly listen to the Word of God and seek the answers.

We raise our children, we tell them not to play with fire, tell them they will get burned and it hurts and we hope they will listen and understand. They just have to find this out for themselves, the hard way. The problem is that they then say it’s someone elses fault that they got hurt. Do you see this in other areas of life as well? How about in their work ethic or their responsibilities to others around them? How many are on welfare because mom and dad always were? They simply never learned what “sacrifice” and hard work is all about. You will never hear them saying it begins with love for God and others. And now, we wonder what the “great delusion” is all about, right? Well, maybe not! Maybe they would never understand that, because it is a prophecy in the Bible!

Never mind the other things, like being accountable for ones actions, beginning with the intent of the heart or what SIN is all about -- that would upset the apple cart, make too many waves, cost someone some time, or heaven forbid─money! And we simply can’t have any of that! And we haven’t even touched on the feelings of others, or hunger, those are not things we want to think about, right? We are too busy getting what we want, what we deserve, what is, “rightfully mine,” where we should be, hooray for us and to hell with anything or anyone else! I got mine, you gotta get yours, hooray for me, it’s all about me, right?

Can’t go to church, cause it’s going to cost something or some money! Besides there’s nothing there but a guilt trip with all that, “thus and thou stuff.” It never makes any sense anyway, trying to be a goody two shoes and all. Then we turn around and think to ourselves just how wonderful we are and that, “God would never consider sending me to hell!” Of course time passes and then the next thing you know, there’s the house and the cars, the kids, the job that’s going nowhere and we look in the mirror, “Horrors. I’m getting old!” Life becomes a little slower, we begin to think, one day this is all going to stop, there will be an end to it all. And then the next thing you know, that heart attack takes place and then what?

You already know where you are in life and you already think you have it all worked out, right? You already know if there is a heaven and hell, you have known all your life! You have always known what is right and what isn’t -- what being righteous or evil is all about. No one needed to tell you these things because it was written in the smallest areas of your DNA. You know, those thoughts about life, about right and wrong, those thoughts that you suppressed because they scared you, so you shoved them way down inside you.

You also knew who God was too, even knew you would have to face HIM one day as well, but, well, you would handle that when you crossed that bridge. So here you are, you’ve crossed that bridge and your standing before God, looking HIM in the eyes. What are you going to say? Do you have any excuses you can use? Maybe mom and dad should have spent more time with you, maybe they should have made you attend Sunday school. Maybe then you would have learned what you should have done, what you should not have done, so on and so forth.

The day comes.You look at HIM and suddenly it dawns on you that you knew about HIM, but you don’t know anything at all. There were times when you should have been listening instead of condemning others, when they tried to say something about this to you. Then the things you lied about pop up and all the swindles in business, the lies and the hurtful words you hollered. All those times you turned your back on those that trusted you and needed you. In the space of seconds, everything you ever did that was SINFUL jumps in your head and now it seems like everyone around you KNOWS what you are, too. You feel that conviction, the shame, the pain and you wish you could slink away into obscurity.

Suddenly you notice the taste of blood in your mouth and your hands are covered in it. Oddly enough, you know that was the blood Jesus Christ gave up on the cross. You feel like filth, you are disgusted with yourself and everyone knows what is going on with you! All of a sudden you watch Jesus Christ─God─turn HIS back to you and walk away. Immediately, you know all about HIM, every little detail and how your arrogant life was fixed to disgrace HIM. And what hurts the most, is HE was the One, the only One who could have saved you from what comes next.

You are wishing more than anything right now that you could take it all back and make everything right. You know you messed everything up for yourself because that is all you ever thought about is─you! What you wanted. You never once considered anyone else, even your children and your wife! You could have taken the time and the energy to foster a life for the Lord in their lives, along with your own, but, well, there were other things you wanted, lusted after, treasured in your heart. It was all about YOU, right?

You fall on your knees, tears streaming down your face, your heart breaking, or even worse, exploding inside your chest. Fear, the likes you have never known in all your life wells up inside of you! You want to scream how sorry you are, that you just didn’t know how important these things really were! You feel the strength in your body begin to seep away and you suddenly feel the emptiness of eternal death begin to close in about you. Never again will you see the light of day, or a crisp cool breeze or a sip of clear, clean water. Suffocation looms its ugly head around you and you want to beg, beg for forgiveness, to plead your case just once but you already know you would fail miserably. God gave you your entire lifetime to understand the consequence of all your SIN but you were having too much fun! Now as you are about to be thrown into the depths of hell forever and ever, what is there for you to say?

All of a sudden the light of God begins to dim and it gets darker and darker with each passing second and the hands that had been holding you up are gone! You begin to fall and then WHAM! You hit the floor and your eyes jerk awake! Tears are all over your face and there is a scream in your mouth and it would come out if it wasn’t for you gritting your teeth so hard! You lay there on the floor in the dark of night just out of reach of your wife, you’re trembling and scared out of your mind! It’s hard to tell if what just happened was really real or just a dream. It felt so real, so tangible. And now you’re drooling all over yourself and you want to throw up so bad. Every breath comes so painfully and you’re out of strength, so you just lay your head on your arm and wait, but for how long?

There seems to be a very small instant when you feel a little strength. As tears well up in your eyes once again, you clasp your hands together and in your head, you hear your scream, “Lord Jesus Christ, I don’t know what just happened, but if I have another second of life in me, I want to ask you to forgive me of all my SIN. Please change me and give me another chance to do what I KNOW is right! Change my life, change my heart and my spirit and accept my heart! I pray this way because this is all I know to say, help me to find out how I am supposed to pray.”

And with that you hang your head, sweat rolling down your face, but you feel the world simply step off your shoulders. Your breathing ragged at first but begins to slow down and smooth out and the same for your heart. The shaking has already begun to subside! You can still see everything that had taken place and you can still feel how real it felt and you know in your heart that you never want to feel that way again. You had never known that level of fear before and you pray you will never know it again. One thing is for sure, you will never be that guy ever again! I think they said the average dream lasts about 10-15 seconds, right?

If you plan to live this life that God has seen fit to give you, which is something all together greater than you ever thought, then you need to learn what it’s all about. There is only one book with the answers to all your questions, you might want to take a few hours out of your way too busy schedule and read that book. It called the Bible and it’s here for a reason! Of course, there is the alternative. You can keep going about your business as usual. Just remember this:

Everything has it’s own consequence.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Zechariah 12:3,9:
And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to this site and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com

I will send you a PASSWORD

Ybic

Steven

Our New Website URL

Facebook Page Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum: Please Check it out

Re: Life, How’s It All Working Out for You?

Our New Website URL
For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes

http://www.raptureready.com/soap/twobears87.html
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Facebook Page Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum: Please Check it out:LIKE it!

Life, How’s It All Working Out for You? II

By Don Twobears

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Just asking a couple questions here, like: “If you see railroad tracks warning lights and a bell going off, do you think trains run on those tracks?” Then I would have to assume it would be a bad thing to stand or park your car on the tracks, right? That is of course, unless you’re suicidal.

If you go up in a really high tower of any sort, there is usually tall fencing around the edge, to make sure no one falls off, right? Then I would have to assume that falling off the edge of the tower would be counter-productive to living! Again, unless you are suicidal.

Sounds a little stupid or at the very least the proper use of “common sense” should be adhered to if you wish to continue living. My previous article will probably come across to some as fantasy or a lousy story at best. But what if you suddenly decided to use common sense and read the Bible and find out that there are only two directions after this life, heaven or hell? Sorry to be the bearer of bad news but this is true, whether you wish to believe it or not.

The Lord gives you this ONE free will choice (I know it feels better to think there are many free will choices). HIS Word, the Bible, words directly from God’s mouth to our ears tells us how to be saved, how to go to heaven! It also tells us that if we do NOT accept the free will gift of Jesus Christ you definitely go to hell. I believe this is an excellent example of using “common sense.”

For those who are unaware: heaven - good, hell - bad! Now this information is given to you and me because God is the Creator and HE did indeed create everything, including you and me. There is a problem though and it’s not with the Word of God but in how we humans wish to interpret the Bible.

Today there are way too many people that are more than willing to skew the Word of God in order to make YOU feel better or to increase their income through YOU. You’ll gladly go to their church and give of YOUR income if they think YOU feel good, if YOU feel happy there. Let’s be honest here. You wouldn’t want to go somewhere and have people call YOU a heathen and beat you over the head, right? They will say whatever needs to be said if they can get away with it. Who cares if what they is the truth or not! That is of course until the day you find yourself standing before righteous God─then truth is paramount.

You must understand this too, that it will not always be someone else lying to you. You can lie to yourself at will and you do so -- quite often. Step on the scale for a moment and tell me the truth. See what I mean? Here is the question that needs to be asked: WHO are YOU willing to believe? Hey, this is not to be funny. It’s downright serious stuff here because once you die the rest of eternity and where you are in that eternity is going to make all the difference to YOU! Everyone that has ever been born and lived on this earth is in the exact same spot as YOU. Here are a few things that YOU might want to consider:

Romans 3.20-23, emphasis added: “Therefore by the deeds of the law there shall no flesh be justified in his sight: for by the law is the knowledge of sin. But now the righteousness of God without the law is manifested, being witnessed by the law and the prophets. Even the righteousness of God which is by faith of Jesus Christ unto all and upon all them that believe: for there is no difference. For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God.”

John 3.14-18, emphasis added: “And as Moses lifted up the serpent in the wilderness, even so must the Son of man be lifted up. That whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have eternal life. For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved. He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.”

So after only two or three verses we find out there is only ONE WAY into heaven and that is through Jesus Christ! We find out that there is nothing we can do to be saved! We MUST go to Jesus Christ and ask HIM to save us! Without pulling any punches, this is saying that you and I are worthless. We are not even worth the dirt we were made from. WITHOUT Jesus Christ, who is GOD, the CREATOR of all things including you and me.

So do you want to hear the truth or are YOU still so willing to be LIED to? I hate it when I am lied to because those who are lying to me are implying that I do not have what it takes to deal with the truth! I can NOT think of a better way to be told that someone thinks I’m stupid! I have given you Scripture, I have given you stories of truth, I have given you some strange things to think about but I have NEVER LIED TO YOU!

I try and think of ways to give out the Word of God in ways no one else has thought of or used thus far. I try and use words that are simple to understand and easy to read because it’s not my delivery that counts, it’s the message in the words! It’s the blood of Jesus Christ, it’s HIS love for you and me that matters and all I want is for more people to hear those words and know them as truth. NOT what I say, BUT to see Jesus Christ everywhere you look, because IF you see anything else YOU’RE LOST!

Matthew 7.13-14, emphasis added: “Enter ye in at the strait gate: for wide is the gate, and broad is the way, that leadeth to destruction, and many there be which go in thereat. Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.”

Please notice the last six words in the Scripture above! Notice it says, “few there be that find it.” Out of all the people who have ever been born and raised to live on this planet since Adam and Eve ONLY A FEW will get to heaven? So how many is a FEW? How do YOU know you are one of that FEW? I don’t know about YOU, but this is some scary stuff to be considering. And then we look at everyone saying, “There are many ways to God” and yet that is incorrect!

I thought we just said that you must belong to Jesus Christ, you must be saved, born-again and you must be a true follower of Jesus Christ and then you come along and say only a FEW will find the road to heaven? Yuppers! “Ya cain’t skew the Word of God and expect to enter heaven -- that there jus’ ain’t possible! Don’t you understand? That’s the entire reason for the Bible, God’s Holy Word to YOU and ME.YOU MUST READ IT! As a writer, I can throw words together and tell you anything but that doesn’t mean I am telling you the truth!

GO to your BIBLE and READ it for yourself! How else do you think the Lord is going to talk with YOU? Duhhhh, people this is NOT rocket science. Wake-up and try doing a little of your own homework just for yourself. The relationship with Jesus Christ is between YOU and HIM, alone!

People, just because you go to a church and plunk your butt on a pew doesn’t mean you are saved to heaven! Just because you are a member of the choir and you’re an Elder of the church, doesn’t mean you’re going to heaven either! There are very strict criteria to be saved to Jesus Christ!

Matthew 11.28-30: “Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls. For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light.”

John 14.6-7: “Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me. If ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also: and from henceforth ye know him, and have seen him.”

Take those two passages and memorize them. Say them to yourself often, more frequently than just often -- how about all the time? They are the absolute TRUTH and they are the ONLY way to heaven and life eternal with Jesus Christ -- who is GOD.

Ya got a choice to make before you die. You want heaven and eternal life? Call Jesus Christ and don’t ever let anything or anyone tell you different!

In my Life, Jesus Christ is Lord!

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Zechariah 12:3,9:
And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to this site and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com

I will send you a PASSWORD

Ybic

Steven

Our New Website URL

Facebook Page Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum: Please Check it out