Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
What is the Church?

Our New Website URL
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com
For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes

http://www.raptureready.com/soap/wasson87.html
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Facebook Page Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum: Please Check it out:LIKE it!

What is the Church?

By Donna Wasson

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I think it’s time we reexamine what the word ‘church’ means, because there seem to be a WHOLE lot of people out there, using it incorrectly. Webster’s New Basic Dictionary defines ‘church’ as: 1. All Christians regarded as a spiritual entity. 2. A building for public and especially Christian worship. 3. A congregation. 4. A public religious service. 5. A Christian denomination.

Strong’s Exhaustive Bible Concordance Online states, the KJV New Testament Greek word for ‘church’ is ‘Ekkleisa.’ This is an assembly of Christians gathered for worship in a religious meeting. A company of Christians, or of those who, hoping for eternal salvation through Jesus Christ, observe their own religious rites, hold their own religious meetings, and manage their own affairs, according to regulations prescribed for the body for order’s sake. Finally, the church is described as the whole body of Christians scattered throughout the earth and in heaven.

OK. So, the church is made up of all Christians. What is a Christian? Again, Strong’s defines the Greek, ‘Christianos,’ as a follow of Christ. Well, what does it take to be a follower of Christ? What did Jesus prescribe?

In Matthew 16:24, Mark 8:34 and Luke 9:23, Jesus was talking to the people. “And he said to them all, ‘If any man will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross, and follow me.” We must, as Paul said, ‘die daily’ in terms of crucifying our fleshly, worldly desires to live according to God’s laws and will.

Jesus also told us, in John 14:15, 14:21 and 15:10, that if we loved him, we would keep his commandments. In Matthew 22: 36-40, one of the Pharisees, a lawyer, asked Jesus the following: “Master, which is the greatest commandment in the law?” Jesus said unto him, “Thou shalt love the Lord your God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind. This is the first and great commandment. And the second is like unto it, Thou shalt love thy neighbor as thyself. On these two commandments hang all the law and the prophets.”

Now we’ve established the foundation for the reason the term ‘church’ needs to be revisited. Why? Because the overwhelming majority of so called ‘Christians’ in today’s society do NOT obey the commandments of Jesus, nor do they take up their cross to follow him. Perhaps they should reassess whether they are part of the ‘church,’ or just a social club with fancy robes. I don’t know about you, but I’m not seeing a whole lot of commandment following, or cross carrying going on these days.

I’m going to give you some examples, and I’ll be naming the denominations involved. Personally, I tend to go to Baptist churches because, out of the smorgasbord of denominations offered within the Christian community, the Baptist doctrine best reflects my beliefs of what the Bible teaches. If that doesn’t blow your skirt up, that’s fine. I’m not going to argue the differences in denominations for the purposes of this article.

According to a survey of adults all over the United States, conducted in September 2011 by LifeWay Research, 44% of people polled stated they DID consider homosexual behavior to be a sin. When this question was asked in November 2012, the response fell to 37%.

Of Americans who attend religious services at least once a week, 61% stated ‘Yes’, they felt homosexual behavior is a sin, and 73% of those who considered themselves “born-again, evangelical, or fundamentalist Christian,” agreed. Of the people who never attend a religious service, 71% said they do NOT feel it is a sin.

Just for grins, I’m going to split the difference between those 61% who attend a religious service, which include beliefs other than Christianity, and the 73% of Christian hard core believers, and postulate that 67% of professing Christians feel homosexual behavior is sinful.

Why only 67%? What is the other 33% thinking?? Do they think Jesus old-fashioned? Oh, that’s right…Jesus “never condemned homosexuality.” Yes, I’ve heard that one plenty of times. Well, Jesus clearly stated many times that He was God. In John 8:28, “Jesus said unto them, ‘Verily, verily I say unto you, before Abraham was, I AM.”

He was and is the Great I AM of the Old Testament; that same thundering God on Mount Sinai, who inscribed the Ten Commandments on the tablets of stone with His finger, for Moses to give to the people. And what did the Great I AM say about homosexuality way back in the Old Testament? Leviticus 18:22, “Thou shalt not lie with mankind, as with womankind: it is abomination.”

‘Well, Jesus was cool. He loved everyone, no matter what.’ Yes, He loves everyone. BUT…He’s still the thundering God of the Old Testament, and the Bible clearly declares in Hebrews 13:8, “Jesus Christ the same yesterday, and today, and forever.” I guess the 33% of professing Christians must not belong to the ‘church.’ According to Jesus, if you don’t follow His commands, you don’t really love Him, and are therefore not ‘Christians’, or ‘followers of Christ.’

Now, let’s talk about the Israel haters in the ‘church.’ It really is hilarious that today’s Christians tend to forget that Jesus was Jewish, as was the overwhelming majority of the early church. They were Israeli. From Israel. And yet, so much of the mainstream church, especially in America, are bitterly opposed to Israel occupying the land GOD gave them 4000+ years ago! You remember, don’t you? The Promised Land?

How powerful media propaganda can be. All we hear on the news is how mean and ugly the Israelis are to the Palestinians. I swan, if people were told by the media enough times that pine trees were purple, they would believe it! This is a nation of Sheeple!

An article on Frontpagemag.com by Mark D. Tooley, talks about how a radically anti-Israel group called the, Episcopal Voices of Conscience, is urging their denomination’s executive council to consider Israel akin to Apartheid South Africa in its oppression of the poor, poor Palestinians. They are urging the Episcopal Church to “immediately more forward with our church’s corporate engagement policy so that our financial resources are not being used to support the infrastructure of this suffocating occupation.”

They also want their denomination to join the Evangelical Lutheran, Presbyterian Church (USA), United Methodist and United Church of Christ officials, who asked Congress in October to reconsider U.S. military aid to Israel. Add those in the Emergent church movement, and you’ve got about a bazillion ‘Christians’ who oppose Israel, which is just a brilliant idea.

In Genesis 17: 7-8, God told Abraham, “And I will establish my covenant between me and thee and thy seed after thee in their generations for an everlasting covenant, to be a God unto thee, and to thy seed after thee. And I will give unto thee and to thy seed after thee, the land wherein thou art a stranger, all the land of Canaan, for an everlasting possession; and I will be their God.” In Genesis 12:3, God promised Abraham, “And I will bless them that bless thee, and curse him that curseth thee: and in thee shall all families of the earth be blessed.”

What is there about, ‘I will give you the land for an everlasting possession, and I will bless those who bless you and curse those who curse you,’ that people don’t get?? Isn’t it pretty self-explanatory? The nation of Israel has been gathered back into the land Almighty God gave them, as He promised. They aren’t going anywhere, regardless of the whining histrionics spewed by the rest of the world.

The signers of this sniveling missive include, former Presiding Bishop, Edmond Browning, Washington D.C. National Cathedral Dean, Gary Hall and Bishop Gene Robinson, the Episcopal Church’s first openly homosexual bishop. By the way, Gary Hall, Dean of the Capital’s National Cathedral recently announced that sodomite weddings could now be conducted within its walls. How quaint.

Much to its credit, Episcopal Church officials are quoted as saying that the church’s House of Bishops rejected a “trajectory toward supporting boycott, divestment and sanctions against Israel.” Thank you for your adherence to Biblical doctrine! Now you just need to reexamine that whole, let’s-appoint-homosexuals-as-church-Bishops, thing. After all, God doesn’t allow us to cherry pick which Bible teachings we want to accept or ignore.

In their letter, the Episcopal Voices of Conscience quoted from Martin Luther King Jr., to justify their “call for justice on the land where Jesus lived his earthly ministry,” ignoring the fact that King himself strongly supported Israel. A more appropriate name for this group would be the Episcopal Projectile-Vomiters of Biblical Ignorance.

So, let’s get this straight. This group is invoking the name of Jesus to their denominational elders, insisting they capitulate to their demands to cut off any support, financial or otherwise, to God’s chosen people, the Jews. Jesus’ people. They are against the chosen people of the God they purport to serve, because they’re upset those chosen people returned to the land GOD gave them thousands of years ago. No matter that the Arab brothers of the Palestinians refuse to give them land; no, they want Israel’s land.

WELL, TOUGH TOENAILS! The Palestinians aren’t going to get anymore of Israel’s land. The Jews have given up too much already. And the Palestinians will NEVER have one square inch of Jerusalem! Ever! Try to take it. Come on. Bring it…I DARE you!

Let me get back to the issue of what the ‘church’ is. It should NOT consist of those who are accepting and welcoming of abominable behavior that God hates. It should NOT include those who refuse to take up their cross and love Jesus enough to follow His commands, and it should NOT be comprised of people who hate Israel, demanding she give up even one more grain of sand of her land to anyone.

If you belong to a congregation of people who subscribe to the above beliefs, per the definition of the words ‘church’ and ‘Christian,’ you are not attending a ‘church.’ You simply belong to a nice country club. Examine your heart and make sure you’re really a part of THE church, also known as the Bride of Christ. The denomination and/or building you enter for Sunday service is inconsequential. What the pastoral staff and congregation believe means everything.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Zechariah 12:3,9:
And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to this site and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com

I will send you a PASSWORD

Ybic

Steven

Our New Website URL
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com

Facebook Page Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum: Please Check it out