Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Dear Esther:

Our New Website URL
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com
For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes

http://www.raptureready.com/rap10.html
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Facebook Page Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum: Please Check it out:LIKE it!

Jan 28, 2013

Dear Esther,
First, thank you for your column on Rapture Ready!! My main reason for writing is simple: to lend a word of encouragement. I read all the letters from my Christian sisters who are married to non-believers. I just want to get the word out that with continued prayer and intersession to our Father, husbands can and do change, their hearts are softened and they become the men of God that they were created to be. I know this as fact: it happened to my own husband!

Long story short, I’ve been a believer since I was old enough to understand Jesus died for me. My husband and I married, had a child, divorced and then remarried almost eight years later. All through this, he never entrusted his life to Christ, despite that I prayed for him daily and spoke with him often about his need for Jesus. That is, until a couple of years ago. One thing that helped him was attending a men’s conference. Today, my husband is a child of God and continually learning to be the spiritual leader of our household as he should be. We have now been remarried almost thirteen years, but really together for twenty-three. So yes, miracles do continue to occur!!

Just hoping that my story can encourage others that are currently in the situation I was once in myself.

Always in Him,

Teresa

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dear Teresa,
Thank you so very much for sharing your testimony. It is tremendously encouraging. I am posting it to give others hope where there seems to be little or no hope that their spouses will ever come to a saving faith in the Lord Jesus, treat their wives lovingly and selflessly (Ephesians 5:25) and realize that the Bible is the truth. But your husband is living proof that it does happen. Fervent prayer truly can change things. You are greatly blessed.

I welcome any “Answered Prayer” testimonials from any of our readers on any and all issues.

In God’s love,

Esther

“I waited patiently for the LORD; and he inclined to me, and heard my cry. He also brought me up out of a horrible pit, out of the miry clay, and set my feet upon a rock, and established my steps. He has put a new song in my mouth—Praise to our God; many will see it and fear, and will trust in the LORD” (Psalm 40:1-3).

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Our next letter is a follow-up to Gina who wrote a few weeks ago, when she was torn about making a tough decision to remain in a relationship (unmarried) with a man who clearly did not appreciate her for eleven years of her life.
Dear Gina,

Just a quick note: I hope you don’t think I was being too rough on your guy in my response to you earlier this week on RR. I just don’t want you to get hurt anymore than you already have. You sound like a saint, you are so kind and loving. Always know you can reach out anytime. Please let me know how things workout for you.

In God's love,

Esther

Hi Esther,
No, you were spot on. I have prayed about this constantly and have reached my decision. I am leaving. I already got a new job in a new state making more money and have found somewhere to live there. I am ready for the next chapter of my life to begin and I feel a large weight has been lifted off of me. Sometimes we fall in love with people who are just not what God wants for us. It is through prayer and knowing God’s love that I can leave with dignity. My hurt is now behind me. I am actually happy! I feel at peace.

I know God has something wonderful planned for my life. I am going to go and get it!! Esther, thank you so much for your encouragement and kind words. They are just what I needed. I realized that my life wasn’t what I wanted it to be and with God directing my new path, how can I go wrong? If I could tell your readers one thing it is TRUST GOD. HE knows best. Thank you again.

Gina

Hello Esther,
Your Bible advice is very uplifting. You give sound Bible based answers and a blessing to all. And because of your knowledge I am writing to ask for your help.

I would like your opinion on purchasing Bibles for my grandchildren. I would like Bibles that are true to the KJV, yet are easier to understand for my grandchildren’s age group (5, 6, 9 years old and ages 13, 15, 16 and 1 .

After looking at some Bibles at my local Bible store I am a bit confused as to what is the right choice. I leafed thru a couple of teen Bibles (NIV) and really did not feel they were very Bible-based in some of the content. I’m no prude about these Bibles addressing teen issues but I just don’t think the answers were appropriate in regard to biblical principles.

My grandchildren know about God, Jesus and the Holy Spirit. I talk to them about being saved and living a life pleasing to God (without being preachy as some would say). I am sorry to say they are not in church and will not go with me. I am very concerned for them. I believe that so many are forsaking God for the world, in what the signs of the times are pointing to these last days before the Rapture.

My seven grandchildren are all very good kids and that is not just a biased opinion from Grandma. I say prayers to God that He will draw them closer to Him (along with their parents and everyone else who isn’t saved). I am just planting a seed with giving them all Bibles.

I do not know what to think other than just about everything has become corrupt. I do not want to support a company (Zondervan), a division of Harper Collins that publishes the satanic bible. Yes, that is what I read and how true it is, I am not 100% sure as the Internet is what it is.

The Bible says that we are accountable for what we do. So I ask you, Esther what am I to do? I only want to do what is right before God and for my grandchildren. I would greatly appreciate any guidance and information you can give me.

Many Blessings, Esther,

Grammy G.

Dear Grammy,
Thank you for your encouraging words and confidence, To God be all the glory. It is true that Harper Collins does publish a satanic bible. The despicable book is posted on their website.

I think it is outstanding that you do not want to support Zondervan/Harper Collins but I would ask you to rethink this just a little bit. If we all look around our homes we can find a massive amount of “stuff” that was either produced by slave labor or by companies that strongly support abortion and a countless other ungodly things. It is going to be tough to find a Bible that is not published by a company that is not compromised in some way. Remember, these are the last days. It is supposed to be like this.

Instead of feeling defeated, beat the devil to the punch and clobber him at his own game. Grammy, consider that the wretched old fool is no doubt full-force behind these company sell-outs and figures that if the secular companies get control of the Bible publishers it will make the Christians so mad that they will stop buying Bibles. Or at least cut way down on purchases. A demonic plot to keep the lost from reading the Word of God and getting saved! So I would defiantly march into a couple of bookstores and browse the Internet and crush that slithery snake’s plans to keep you (us) from buying Bibles, even if they are published by one of the companies that are secular to the core. Things are getting so strange, I for one am glad Bibles can still be purchased. Maybe we should all start stockpiling Bibles.

As far as the very young children (ages 5 and 6) I would look for books that feature the main Bible stories so they can become very familiar with them. For the 9 year old I would consider getting something similar but with more in-depth stories. For the older children, perhaps a patriotic themed: NKJ Bible. They have beautiful pictures and American history is tied into the text and might spark the interest of the teenagers. And for the adults in your family a good New King James or New American Standard Bible would be a good choice. You are right not to get the NIV teen Bibles. I agree that they have too many issues that are problematic.

Grammy, you are a dear. God bless you for being so concerned about your loved ones. Rest assured, the Lord hears your prayers and has a watchful eye on your unsaved family and the others you pray for, too. He wishes for no one to perish. And with a praying Grandma like you, they are surely on the Lord’s redemptive radar. Every grandmother should be like you. I am glad you wrote.

In God’s love,

Esther

“We give thanks to God always for you all, making mention of you in our prayers, remembering without ceasing your work of faith, labor of love, and patience of hope in our Lord Jesus Christ in the sight of our God and Father” (1 Thessalonians 1:2-3).

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Zechariah 12:3,9:
And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to this site and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com

I will send you a PASSWORD

Ybic

Steven

Our New Website URL
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com

Facebook Page Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum: Please Check it out