Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Charles: "The truth will set you free if you abide and walk in it"

Our New Website URL
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com
For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/jan2013/charles124.htm
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Facebook Page Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum: Please Check it out:LIKE it!

Charles (24 Jan 2013)
"The truth will set you free if you abide and walk in it"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jesus said I am the way the truth the life! There is no way to the father God except through me! The world is perfectly fine with "Christians" who proclaim that it's Jesus for them but hey xyz is just another way! You wear a blue shirt I wear red! Pontious pilot said what is truth. In a world taught that PC is tolerance and truth is relative how can anyone be saved unless they come out of the worlds wisdom and become a fool to the world by believing Gods word!

Gods word is fully embodied in Jesus Christ He existed in the beginning with God! Through him all things were made! His word shines like a light on men and men perceive it not! I used to think this world was basically good and man we just needed a little help!

But as a newborn I had true faith in Jesus I called upon Him and he was there! Bit by bit over seventeen years by reading His word by praying by trying to watch I came to a startling truth! It was right in front of me in Gods
Word! We are born lost without hope Gods word is designed to convict us of that truth to show us by the law we are not good in our selfs and that we truly need to die on the cross to this world and live through Jesus to key God abide upon us by His Holy Spirit and conform us to His Sons image!

That is our only hope! But the fact is that this whole world is set up to distract us to keep us from hearing Gods word understanding it being convicted by it and converting our heart through His spirit and walking In the spirit!

Going to church then turning on the game the word does not plant itself the word of grace apart from teaching the law where by grace is needed does not convict the hearing to understand! The newborn feeds on milk John 3:16 then is supposed to chew on solid food finally meat!

The steak is that this entire reality is perishing a lie to come out of and we are to through the cleansing of Gods word by following the spirit walk in the spirit worship God in truth not vain tradition not corporately but give our beings over to Him let Him walk us home and keep us warm!

Until the hearer allows the word to convict him of his and the worlds sin and cries out in spirit for separation unto abiding with God! Until there is no joy in the things of this world and a longing to seperate unto Jesus and His path through His grace we walk it can we come to the understanding of the Word!

The entire purpose of our life here is to hear the gospel and be given a chance to come to Jesus and be convicted by the Word unto reidnramce and salvation! To be seperated from the world a bride in her chamber waiting for the groom Jesus is coming to gather unto himself all things in Him on Heavan and Earth!

Rend your heart open your eyes call upon The Lord in true sorrow for this world and your flesh ask Him to take you under His yoke to grant you His peace pray for the peace of Jerusalem you are a wild vine grafted in!

That's the only hope we have then walk in it with Him for eternity! You give up your vanity here for reality for eternity! Please it's His walk or the highway and you will get run over!

Please it's not about words and head knowledge and this life and traditions and being PC its about Gods word going forth and letting it convict your heart of the truth! This life the work of our hands comes to nothing and apart from the Holy Spirit in us being reborn of water and spirit we gave no Hope!

Jesus is The Lord the way the truth the light He died so we may be saved not for this world but out of it! Call on Him he will be there but then as imperfect as your baby steps are walk with Him home!

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Zechariah 12:3,9:
And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to this site and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com

I will send you a PASSWORD

Ybic

Steven

Our New Website URL
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com

Facebook Page Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum: Please Check it out