Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
We Only Need 'One' Executive Action

Our New Website URL
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com
For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes

http://www.raptureready.com/soap/nobbman19.html
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Facebook Page Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum: Please Check it out:LIKE it!

We Only Need 'One' Executive Action

By Dale V. Nobbman

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There is only ONE 'executive action' required by President Obama to reduce 'gun violence' and all other societal crimes in America. The president seems to receive great satisfaction in signing off on executive orders and executive actions, so he should have no objection to one more very effective 'executive action' if he is truly sincere about reducing all types of violence against American citizens of all ages. And here are some of the advantages of this additional single executive action...no need for a signature, no official document to file away with all the thousands of other excessive government regulation documents, no Congressional legislation required, no need for partisan politics, no infringement on the 2nd amendment of the United States Constitution, and absolutely no additional monetary cost to American taxpayers! Sounds pretty good, right?

So, in regards to violence in America, if the current top priority and singular focus by President Obama, members of Congress, the courts, the 50 states and D.C., the media, the schools, and parents is to reduce 'gun' violence in order to keep our citizens, especially our children, safe...then the only executive action needed at this time is for the president to schedule a news conference and make a short and simple statement to the nation, as per something similar to the following:

"My fellow Americans, in order to reduce the increasing gun violence in our great nation, it's time we reconnect with our Christian foundation and principles as established by our country's founding fathers. Therefore, as your president I am taking the following executive action to set a good example for all Americans. I am publically pledging to 'begin and end' each day by setting aside time to read my Bible and have a daily Bible study with my family in the White House. Also, before I make any major political decisions I will take time to pray to God with my cabinet members and other members of my administration in order to seek God's wisdom and direction in making all of my presidential decisions. As a Christian (Obama has 'stated' that he is a Christian), my relationship with my God, and Jesus Christ my Savior and Lord, receives the highest priority in my life, followed by my presidential duties to the United States of America, which includes upholding and defending the Constitution of the United States, and providing protection for ALL the citizens of this great nation."

"I am urging all the representatives in Congress, all the judges in our judicial system, all elected state officials, all members of the media, all school board members and school teachers, and all the parents of our children, as well as all the citizens of America to follow my lead and read the 'Word of God' on a daily basis, especially focusing on the teachings of Jesus Christ in the New Testament. If we endeavor to do this together as a nation, I am confident we can reverse the trend of increasing violence within a very short period of time. We have made the inexcusable mistake as a nation of turning away from God for too many decades now and it must come to a 'stop'! The time for 'political correctness' and the mythical 'separation of church and state' must end now before they ruin our society any further...and I say again, they must end right now! Restoring Christianity to previous levels in America is the 'only' solution for the problems increasingly plaguing our exceptional country!" We have foolishly pursued all other avenues to fix our national problems, and they have failed, but as God once said to Solomon "If My people who are called by My name will humble themselves and pray, and seek My face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land." (2 Chronicles 7:14) "Dear Americans, let this be true for us here in the United States of America today." "Thank you everybody...and God bless America!"

Ahhh...how 'sweet and simple' it would be for the powerful 'leader of the free world' to make such a plea to Americans from sea to shining sea, if only he sincerely had the 'desire and courage' to do something as per the above, which would immediately begin reducing the 'evil' overcoming America. There is nothing stated above that any 'professing' Christian wouldn't give a try. It would be a great way Mr. President, by making the above speech, to reassure the American public that you earnestly have their best interest in mind and that their elected 'liberal' political leaders are not currently touting stricter gun regulations merely as a means of political gain, in order to obtain additional political 'power and control' over yet another portion of American citizen's lives, as part of a greater quest to 'control and regulate' absolutely everything and everybody in America. After all, why would certain Americans want to control absolutely 'everything' about the lives of their fellow Americans? What evil 'folly' is that?

Of course there is only one answer to the above questions...and that is Satan! No one loves 'power and control' more than Satan. His desire is to obtain more 'power' and ultimately 'attempt' to become greater than God. His current goal is to gain more 'control' over everything and everybody he can in this world, and he has the potential to achieve that, because after all he is the 'prince of this world' (as he is referred to in the Bible) having power over demons and godless people. Nothing pleases Satan more than every time he can place a 'wall of separation' between God and people. By separating people from God it allows Satan an opening to gain more 'power and control' over humans, and once he controls a few 'key' people, he instills in those people the desire to control more people, and so on and on it goes as Satan spreads his evil desires from one godless person to another godless person.

There is only one way for a person to resist and ward off Satan, the Angel of Light, and that is with the 'Light of the World', Jesus Christ! Christianity is the only antidote for the United States of America and the world to break the grip of Satan on the godless people of this world. That is why it is so important for Christians to continue spreading the 'Gospel of Jesus Christ' around our nation and the world. President Obama, as a professing Christian (if that is true), could certainly help America 'repel' Satan by giving a speech to the nation as per the above example. It would certainly deliver a major 'setback' to Satan's plans for this world. So I guess the ball is in President Obama's court. Let's see if our president 'delivers' by doing the only real thing it will take to reduce violence in America...if indeed that is his true concern and motive for his recent multiple 'executive actions' to regulate guns in our nation to try and ensure there is no more slaughter of 'innocents' by Satan possessed individuals.

Mr. President, we only need you to take one more 'executive action', as per the above suggestion, to effectively reduce all types of violence in this great nation of ours. Christians everywhere will be praying for you to make the right decision. Remember, "No servant can serve two masters; for either he will hate the one and love the other, or he will be loyal to one and despise the other." (Matthew 6:24) As a public 'servant' of the American people Mr. President, which master do you serve ...God, or Satan and his greed for power and control? In making your decision, keep in mind this earthly life is fleeting and we are but a 'vapor' that appears for a little while and then vanishes. Where we all spend 'eternity' depends on our answer to the above question about which 'master' we choose to serve in this current earthly life.

Trying to control guns is not the answer to violence in America. People must understand that we are currently in the middle of a 'spiritual warfare' on this planet as Satan continues to rebel against God. Less guns and bullets will have no affect in reducing violence in our nation during a spiritual war, but rather we all need to put on the full armor of God. "Take up the full armor of God, that you may be able to resist in the evil day, and having done everything to stand firm, stand firm having girded your loins with Truth, and having put on the breastplate of Righteousness, and having shod your feet with the preparation of the Gospel of peace; in addition to all, taking up the shield of Faith with which you will be able to extinguish all the flaming missiles of the evil one, and take the helmet of Salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the Word of God." (Ephesians 6:13-17)

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Zechariah 12:3,9:
And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to this site and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com

I will send you a PASSWORD

Ybic

Steven

Our New Website URL
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com

Facebook Page Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum: Please Check it out

Re: We Only Need 'One' Executive Action

Thanks Steven, for this wonderful message.

My take about the situation and this is what I hope will happen:
As the middle east falls into the fundamentalists Islam and they hope it will only happen in their countries BUT they forget that what happens in their country could happen too in other countries in another direction!!!

Islamist will be more Islamist more fundamentalist but the same time the wave of back to the Bible in advanced countries will sweep too and make those who are in the middle east surprised a lot and even that the plan to establish a world without Christianity will fail totally. They the evil will succeed NOT because the weaker of Christianity but the removal of Christianity as the prince of evil comes down or rises up upon the earth and the rescue needs to be taken, the removal of the mass of born again Christians at once!!! The rapture of the church.

Every effort to defeat Christianity will fail until it is scheduled the removal of the restrainers and they could in power temporarily.