Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Dear Christianity Haters

Our New Website URL
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com
For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes

http://www.raptureready.com/soap/nobbman16.html
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Facebook Page Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum: Please Check it out:LIKE it!

Dear Christianity Haters

By Dale V. Nobbman

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Christianity Haters,

It is obvious most of you have never studied world history or read the Bible in depth. If you had done either or both of these two things, you would know you are 'wasting' your earthly life by waging a 'futile' war on Christianity. You would know that the more intensely Christians and Christianity have been persecuted over the last nearly 2,000 years (since the days of the early church in the 1st century) the more the flames of Christianity have been fanned. Christianity has actually spread and increased with every attempt to 'extinquish' it over the centuries by countless people, organizations, armies, rulers, and nations. The simple truth is that the 'Word of God' found in the Bible will not and cannot be 'chained'...end of story!

The Bible says, "God will not be mocked" and that "only a fool mocks God." The emptiness you feel in your life will not be filled by mocking and persecuting Christians and Christianity. The nagging emptiness you experience has driven you to do something, or anything that will make you feel 'important', even if its the wrong thing or an evil thing to do. Hopefully some day you will realize the only thing that will fill the emptiness in your life is to have a personal relationship with God's son, Jesus Christ.

Meanwhile, the sad fact is that Satan has spiritually 'blinded' you from the truth. The truth is that when our mortal bodies die, our 'spirit' lives on eternally either in Heaven or in Hell. If you believe there is absolutely 'nothing' after physical death, I'm sorry to disappoint you, but you don't get off that easy, and what you think or believe about it does not change reality. Satan has deceived 'billions' of human beings over the centuries into believing countless lies, including the afore mentioned lie about no after-life, along with lies designed to persuade people to follow all kinds of 'false' religions over the years and blindly lead them straight to Hell. The straight truth is Heaven and Hell are real places and that is the simple fact of the matter.

There is one decision in life 'nobody' can avoid, and where you spend your eternal life depends on the decision you make to either 'accept or reject' Jesus Christ, the Son of God, as your Lord and Savior. The catch is that the decision to believe in Jesus Christ must be made before your physical death, because there is no second chance to accept Jesus after you die and you will definitely be spending eternity in Hell. Being thrown into the 'Lake of Fire' does not sound appealing to me and it shouldn't to you. The biblical book of Revelation states, "the cowardly and unbelieving and abominable and murderers and immoral persons and sorcerers and idolaters and all liars, their part will be in the lake that burns with fire and sulphur." This is the same 'Lake of Fire' where Satan will eventually be placed and eternally tormented!

Now, by this point in the letter, if reading what has been said either surprises, offends, angers, or frightens you, then it unfortunately proves that you have been spiritually blinded by Satan, because there is nothing written in this letter that will surprise, offend, anger or frighten believers in Jesus Christ, because Christians are certain of their eternal destination in Heaven...and they have nothing to fear from either death, Hell, or the Lake of Fire.

I pray, dear Christianity haters, you will not continue to be deceived and blinded by Satan into hating Christians and Christianity, and rejecting the free gift of redemption and salvation offered to you by the grace of God. God loves you and desires that you spend eternity in Heaven...and this is achieved by simply believing in His Son, Jesus Christ. I challenge you to read the Bible from cover to cover and not become a changed person with a very different perspective on the world you live in. If you will get right with God by believing in what Jesus did for you on the cross, then you will obtain your spiritual 'sight' through the power of the Holy Spirit working in your life. Jesus Christ is the 'Light of the World' and the only light required for you to gain your spiritual sight in order for you to make the correct choice as to your eternal home.

Dear Christianity haters...have you made your decision yet on where YOU will spend eternity? The time clock of life continues ticking, so don't procrastinate for too long!

God gave you life for a reason. You are in the 'here and now' for a purpose, but that purpose is not to persecute Christianity, unless God ultimately intends to use your zest of persecution for eventual good, as He did with the Apostle Paul in the 1st century. You can read all about the very interesting and remarkable life of Paul in the Bible. He was at first a 'fierce' persecutor of Christians in the early days of the church, before his eventual conversion to Christianity. Paul went on to become the first Christian missionary and theologian, and one of the greatest Christians to ever live. It was Paul who wrote the following in the biblical book of Galatians, "Walk by the Spirit, and you will not carry out the desire of the flesh...now the deeds of the flesh are evident, which are immorality, impurity, sensuality, idolatry, sorcery, enmities, strife, jealousy, outbursts of anger, disputes, dissensions, factions, envying, drunkeness, carousing, and things like these, of which I forewarn you just as I have forewarned you that those who practice such things shall not inherit the kingdom of God." And again in the biblical book of Corinthians Paul wrote, "Do you not know that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived; neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor homosexuals, nor thieves, nor the covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor swindlers, shall inherit the kingdom of God."

The types of people listed above by Paul as practicing 'deeds of the flesh' will not have their names written in the Lamb's 'Book of Life' and will not gain entrance to Heaven. If Jesus says to you at the 'judgement seat of Christ' after your physical death "I never knew you, begone from me you doers of wickedness" then your eternal destination will be in Hell. However, if you repent of your sins and 'deeds of the flesh' and ask for God's forgiveness, then Paul says "you will be washed, sanctified, and justified in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ, and in the Spirit of our God", and then Jesus will welcome you to Heaven where you will spend eternity with Him. Paul wrote in his letter to the Galatians, "the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, self-control...now those who belong to Christ Jesus have crucified the flesh with its passions and desires. If we live by the Spirit, let us also walk by the Spirit. Let us not become boastful, challenging one another, envying one another."

Dear Christianity haters, I would say you have set your sights on the wrong 'target' to hate. What you should be waging war on, hating, and crucifying are the 'deeds of the flesh', that is, if you truly want to make this current earthly world a better place to live in, while at the same time glorifying the Creators of this world, God's Son,

Jesus Christ, the King of Kings and Lord of Lords, and our Heavenly Father, the Almighty and Everlasting God. Together they are the Alpha and Omega!

You may not be a Paul, but you are a very special and unique person created by God according to His perfect planning and timing. Your uniqueness is proven by your fingerprints and DNA, and as far as being special, just think about the advance planning God invested in you being here today. Let me try to illustrate an example of how special you are in the big picture of time. If you go back through ten generations of your ancestors, which would take you back to about the time when the Pilgrims and Puritans first landed in America, give or take a few years, you would have 1,024 'direct' ancestors in just parents, grandparents, great-grandparents, great-great-grandparents, etc., assuming no siblings or cousins hooked up along the way. Go back additional generations and the number of your direct ancestors becomes mind boggling. Anyway, for this illustration, let's stick to your 1,024 direct ancestors over ten generations. In order for you to be here today and to be the exact person you are in all aspects, God had to make sure there were no abortions, no miscarriages, no fatal accidents, no fatal illnesses, and no 'premature' deaths of any kind in the lives of any of those 1,024 people in order for you to be here and be the person you are today! All those couples had to meet each other at just the 'perfect' time and in most cases fall in love, get married and have children. If this example of God's perfect planning and timing doesn't make you feel 'special', I guess I don't know what would, but I hope you see that you do not have to 'sell your soul' to the Devil to feel special, because we are each created a special and unique individual of great importance to God.

In conclusion, how wonderful and awesome it would be if 'converted' Christianity haters would stop 'persecuting' Christianity, but rather utilize their God-given talents and energy for 'promoting' Christianity. It is so very obvious we need to get Christianity back in our schools, our government, and our homes. By restoring Christian principles in our schools, government, and families, and reintroducing the Christian 'fruits of the Spirit' mentioned above back into our daily lives, we would without a doubt reduce the number of mass killings, suicides, and other societal and personal tragedies we continue to experience in increasing frequency on virtually a daily basis today.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Zechariah 12:3,9:
And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to this site and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com

I will send you a PASSWORD

Ybic

Steven

Our New Website URL
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com

Facebook Page Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum: Please Check it out

Re: Dear Christianity Haters

Absolutely agree with this letter. Amen and Amen in Yahshua name.