Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
News That Matters: US: Iran will be able to nuke Israel by mid-2014

Our New Website URL
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com
For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes

http://ivarfjeld.wordpress.com/
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Facebook Page Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum: Please Check it out:LIKE it!

US: Iran will be able to nuke Israel by mid-2014
January 15, 2013

A US group of experts recommend Obama to clearly threaten military action against a nuclear going Iran.

12th of February 2012. Hamas leader Ismail Haniyeh in Tehran to celebrate the 33rd anniversary of the Islamic revolution with his sponsors.

The group of US nonproliferation experts say America, allies should intensify sanctions, recommend Obama should clearly threaten military action, express concern Iran could enrich uranium without detection.

Iran could produce enough weapon-grade uranium for one or more nuclear bombs by mid-2014, and the United States and its allies should intensify sanctions on Tehran before that point is reached, a report by a group of US nonproliferation experts said.

President Barack Obama should also clearly state that the United States will take military action to prevent Iran from acquiring a nuclear weapon, the report said.

The UN nuclear watchdog, the International Atomic Energy Agency, has expressed concern that Iran’s nuclear program has a military dimension. Tehran, which says its nuclear program is for peaceful energy purposes, calls those allegations baseless.

The 154-page report, “US Nonproliferation Strategy for the Changing Middle East,” produced by five nonproliferation experts, was expected to be released on Monday.

“Based on the current trajectory of Iran’s nuclear program, we estimate that Iran could reach critical capability in mid-2014,” the report said.

Source: Jerusalem Post

My comment:

The last thing Washington wants is a military confrontation with Iran. Both Obama and Ahmadinejad share the same interest in keeping the Persian Gulf open for export of oil.

The US fifth fleet is stationed in Bahrain for the sole purpose of securing the transport of oil towards the shores of North America. It is not present at the border of Iran, to secure the existence of the Zionist state of Israel.

Even if Israel decides to attack the nuclear facility of Iran, the IDF can not be sure of neither active or passive support from the Pentagon.

The admirals in Bahrain might have already received secret orders from Obama to shoot down “hostile Israeli aircrafts” over Iraq, Turkey and Saudi Arabia.

And without Israeli superior air powers over the skies of Iran, an Israeli military attack on Iran is simply sure fiction.

Be sure of one thing:

The betrayal of Israel will be massive. It will not be less spectacular than the betrayal of Jews in Europe in the run up to World War II.

The result will be that Israel will be forced into a false “peace plan”. It will be presented as a “victory for peace and a new universal brotherhood”. The final false-Messiah will appear, and take all lawless human beings with him towards the gates of Hell. They will all face stern judgment when Jesus the Messiah returns.

Isaiah 40:1-3
Comfort, comfort my people,
 says your God.
 Speak tenderly to Jerusalem,
 and proclaim to her
 that her hard service has been completed,
 that her sin has been paid for,
 that she has received from the Lord’s hand
 double for all her sins.

Please stand up for Israel. Please stand with our Jewish brothers and sisters in their time of trouble.

Written by Ivar

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Catherine Ashton: “Peace with Iran in our time”
January 15, 2013

Catherine Ashton is like Neville Chamberlain. She will bring “peace” by the signature of Mahmoud Ahmadinejad.

British leader Catherine Ashton walks in the footsteps of Neville Chamberlain. The fatal mistake of Munich will be repeated in Tehran.

European Union foreign policy chief Catherine Ashton wrote to Iran’s chief nuclear negotiator on Tuesday, accepting an offer to meet to discuss Tehran’s nuclear program.

Ashton represents six powers – the United States, Russia, China, France, Britain and Germany – in dealings with Iran, and her offer of talks came after weeks of consultations with them.

Iran proposed in February in a letter from Saeed Jalili that negotiations with global powers resume after more than a year of standstill, and said Tehran would have “new initiatives” to bring to the table.

”Today I have replied to Dr. Jalili’s letter of Feb. 14,” Ashton said in a statement. “I have offered to resume talks with Iran on the nuclear issue,” she said.

Source: Jerusalem Post

My comment:

Jesus said: “Resist no evil man”.

Nazi-leader Hitler was quite evil. Ahmadinejad is too.

Can we learn something from the fatal mistake of Neville Chamberlain in 1938?

Matthew 5:38-40
“You have heard that it was said, ‘Eye for eye, and tooth for tooth. But I tell you, do not resist an evil person. If anyone slaps you on the right cheek, turn to them the other cheek also. And if anyone wants to sue you and take your shirt, hand over your coat as well.

What does Jesus want from us?

Jesus underlined that we shall not take revenge. But we all have the right of self-defense if someone tries to cripple and kill our own family members.

I am a pacifist. In stead of using violence, I would rather go and proclaim the Kingdom of God. The Jews have been given the end time task of looking after Zion, and preparing for the return of the Messiah.

Since six millions Jews were slaughtered in gas chambers in Nazi-Germany.

We must support the Israeli view: “Never again”.

Let us pray that all Jews will understand that the Messiah is the solution. Let us prat that they will all understand and accept His Lordship.

First published: 7th of March 2012.

Written by Ivar

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Pope kisses tapped blood of late pope John Paul II
January 15, 2013

Pope Benedict XVI kisses the glass reliquary containing the blood of late Pope John Paul II.

Papal Bishops cut the body of Pope John Paul II, and tapped his blood like Witches tap blood of Chickens.

This act took place during the beatification ceremony in St. Peter’s Square at the Vatican, Sunday, May 1, 2011, in the fastest beatification in modern times

Source: Multiple Media

My comment:

To worship blood is basically a central doctrine of Witchcraft. Witches and Satanist taps blood of Chickens and other created beings, and declare it powerful and holy.

The blood of the late pope was tapped while he still was alive. Than kept to be venerated and adored after he had passed away. “The Holy blood of the Pope”.

The Bible says there is only one blood that is Holy. And that is the blood of Jesus the Messiah. This blood was shed once and for all, at the cross in Jerusalem 2.000 years ago.

There is basically no difference between that the Roman Catholic Church are doing, and what witches are doing. To tap blood of people, put it in containers, adore and venerate it, is nothing but Satanic witchcraft. It is extreme wickedness.

1 John 1:7
But if we walk in the light, as he is in the light, we have fellowship with one another, and the blood of Jesus, his Son, purifies us from all sin.

Regardless of what people might think and feel about it. Now man who do this will escape the wrath of God. The lawless man in the Vatican is the man of sin, doomed for destruction. All who worship this man as “The Holy Father” will end up in the same hot place as him.

Read more about worship of human blood and witchcraft

First published: May 3rd 2011.

Written by Ivar

Cartoon of the day # 226
January 15, 2013

A good Cartoon often tells the story in a better way than 1000 words.

Posted by ivarfjeld

Daily bread from the life of Y´shua
January 15, 2013

John 3:13

No one has ever gone into heaven except the one who came from heaven—the Son of Man.

This verse is used by promoters of soul sleep, the believe that there is not a soul in Heaven. All who have died are waiting for the final day of Judgment. But just tell me: Have anyone ever «gone» into Heaven, I mean ascended into Heaven in their own strenght? That is what Jesus has done several times. He took the Jews out of Egypt. Moses and Elijah appeared in front of Him during the transfiguration. He commanded them. Elijah was raptured, only to return from Heaven at the appointed time. Not in flesh, but as an Angel on the command of God.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Zechariah 12:3,9:
And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to this site and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com

I will send you a PASSWORD

Ybic

Steven

Our New Website URL
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com

Facebook Page Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum: Please Check it out