Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Ya Wanna KNOW Why? Here It Is!

Our New Website URL
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com
For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes

http://www.raptureready.com/soap/twobears82.html
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Facebook Page Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum: Please Check it out:LIKE it!

Ya Wanna KNOW Why? Here It Is!

By Don twobears

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I cannot begin to tell you, how many tragedies this great nation has suffered since 1950, but it has been a lot! By the end of World War II, the United States was THE PREMIER nation in the entire world, soon to become the most powerful nation to have ever been in the history of mankind. As President Eisenhower worked in the White House, the vast majority of people were enjoying some sort of newfound prosperity. The future looked bright and every one was fairly happy and content, people were seeing a change from the years of the Great Depression and had seen the war years come to a close. Not only here in the USA were we proud, but most of Europe as well. Change came a little slower there than here, but they had to rebuild after the War.

John F. Kennedy became President after Dwight D. Eisenhower and was then assassinated in 1963. At that time, we had many visions of “space age” kitchens and homes, how we would not only get to work, but a new work environment all together. Few remember that we even had more leisure time as well. The entire world was new once again and everything was coming up roses. I am sure there are many that remember those times, as do I. We were so sure of everything, so confident all would be well. And yet, look how things have turned out in just fifty years or so? And why is that?

Have we, or have we NOT taken Judeo-Christian prayer out of our public schools? Have we told everyone that you can NOT mention God in all public schools? Just today, I was speaking with an individual from AT&T, supposedly a high-up manager, because I had a complaint. He told me he was NOT allowed to speak about God or religion while at work. So now, we have taken prayer and God OUT of our work places, just like out of our schools from kindergarten to the highest levels of education! We born-again Christians are NOT allowed to witness to anyone and yet we are to be “tolerant” of the Muslims, the Muslims in this country!

Jihadists around the world can come to this country of ours and blow up the Twin Towers in New York -- that’s after we allow them to learn to fly large commercial aircrafts right here in the USA! They are allowed to build their mosques and then endeavor to institute their Sharia laws on not only themselves, but you and me as well. They are allowed to place a rug on the floor, wherever and whenever they wish and pray. They are demanding to be allowed to pray Muslim prayers in US schools and in some states they are getting their way. Others are allowed to blaspheme the name of the Lord at will, wherever they wish, even in films.

The theory of evolution is taught (forced) onto OUR children in schools everywhere but NEVER try and give Creation or God or the Bible a place there, as well. The Ten Commandments are NOT allowed in our courts of law, in schools, or anywhere else and then if we say something about it, we Christians are then the “haters.” Living according to the Word of God─the Bible, believing in Jesus Christ is wrong according to everyone else. Why is that?

A loving and giving God, a merciful God, a benevolent God, a God that became man and came here and died for the SINS of everyone throughout all of time is NO longer allowed almost any place in this USA, other than in our churches. And even there, they like to make God out to be a banking ATM. They seek the wealth of this world, teaching the “prosperity” gospel. Or they like to preach the “feel good” gospel. You know, the one where God is going to accept everyone into heaven no matter what, because HE is such a “loving” God.

Funny thing is this: It will NEVER matter what you believe in, just as long as we all learn to get along with each other, and to be “tolerant” of all the unique eccentricities of any one individual (except for Judeo-Christian views). Doesn’t that just tickle your fuzzy little warm zone? Don’t you feel better about “life” now that you KNOW that anything goes (except anything about Jesus)? We’re all just one big happy family of “do-gooders and we’re all so excited about it!

Then we have the Newtown school massacre or another Columbine or another mall shooting─wherever, and it’s all just a moment in time and everyone will settle down and get over it! Everyone will eventually get back to their normal lives and one day before ya know it, it’ll all be a thing of the past. Then another mass killing will take place, somewhere. People will die for no reason, no one will ever understand why, exactly. Oh and then the left-sided media will print-up the whole thing and get better ratings, because so many have logged on and read about it. Goody-goody, I feel so much better about all of it, already!

Oh, I’m sorry I have forgotten about the families of the victims, their pain and suffering, their loss, their lives changed forever. But let’s not worry about that, they have their problems and we have ours, right? What if though, the next one takes a family member of yours? Then all hell is going to take place! What do you think everyone will be thinking -- about YOU? What about YOUR tears and heartache, your loss? And all the time, YOU want a reason WHY, for the tragedy, right? Well...why shouldn’t “they” be concerned about you and your situation? After all, YOU are YOU and well...it’s different this time and you sink deeper and deeper into despair and depression. No one knows your pain and suffering...right?

“Where is God in all of this horror? Why did He ALLOW THIS TO HAPPEN TO ME?” Remember, you sat there and let them take God and Judeo-Christian prayer out of the schools, right? Born-again Christians are the “haters,” right? You sat and watched as everyone and anyone, whoever wanted to blaspheme the Lord God Almighty wherever they wanted to. You allowed them to teach our children the theory of evolution instead of the truth that God created all things. You sat in church and let the preachers preach whatever they wanted to because it made YOU, “feel” better, right?

GOD...MY GOD...was there the entire time! HE witnessed the physical deaths of each and every CHILD and HE cried! You mean you never heard HIM crying and sobbing? YOU never knew HIS heart was breaking? HE...MY GOD...gathered their “spirits” together and held them close and told them everything would be all right from now on. HE wiped their tears away and let them smile and laugh again...in HEAVEN! No one was there to see HIS tears or hear HIS heartbreak...because HE IS GOD!

When Christ was crucified each and every one of us were there hammering those spikes through HIS hands and feet, pushing that spear through HIS chest, spitting on HIS face and laughing at HIM as HE died. EVERYONE ever born! And all HE has ever asked of us is to love HIM and believe in HIM and follow HIM! And look where we have been!! Look at what we have allowed to happen, and hear the things we have said about HIM and just how far we have walked away from HIM.........and YOU or “THEY” want to KNOW where HE was??

This world is NOT going to get better. It will get much, much, worse! How do I KNOW this? The Bible tells me so. “Jesus loves me this I know, for the Bible tells me so.” Did you forget that little Sunday school song? Everyone wants love, to be loved, to be cared for, fussed over...this is what my Lord and Savior wants to give each and every one of us in spades. But no one wants to do what is expected to get His benefits. Crazy isn’t it?

I’m not going to give you verses from the Word of God, it doesn’t matter to most, not anymore, no one wants to stand up and tell others, what is RIGHT and what is WRONG! NO one wants to make Jesus Christ the center of their lives and do exactly what HE has asked us to do─to fulfill the Great Commission, to teach and preach the Gospel of Jesus Christ as is written in the Bible. No one wants to stand up and dedicate themselves to preaching and teaching about the results of SIN in each of our lives! Ya wanna know why that lame excuse is? “It hurts my feelings!” I don’t want to have a God above me, especially one that is going to condemn me because I am a SINNER!!

Where are all of those people that told God they would do as HE asks them, why are they not on the street corners...witnessing? “Oh, I’m so sorry, no one wants to hear it? Ya mean they LIKE being their SINFUL selves? They don’t want to be a “Bible-thumper” or a “hater” like the rest of us fundamental, born-again, Jesus Christ following Christians?

Then we have those Christians that don’t want to say anything about Jesus Christ, “Cause we already gonna be taken in the Rapture, why should we put ourselves in all that danger, experience all that hatred, the cursing, just can’t do that!” Right? No need to, right?” And then we think and remember...HE (Jesus Christ) willingly did that for you and me.

We still take the next breath of air. We eat that next meal, and enjoy our children. Do you ever get the feeling that we may be taking God for granted and yet, HE still provides for us? Do you ever get the feeling that we hurt HIM over and over again, every time we neglect to do what HE asks us to do? Every time we take HIS name in vain, or commit more SIN as HE watches us, knowing full well what we say in our hearts. Have you ever gotten the feeling, that maybe, just maybe we are absolutely full of it, to the brim? (Just a thought, or two.)

Jesus Christ is STILL...GOD!

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Zechariah 12:3,9:
And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to this site and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com

I will send you a PASSWORD

Ybic

Steven

Our New Website URL
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com

Facebook Page Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum: Please Check it out