Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Dear Esther:

Our New Website URL
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com
For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes

http://www.raptureready.com/rap10.html
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Facebook Page Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum: Please Check it out:LIKE it!

Jan 14, 2013

Dear Esther,
I am a Messianic Jewish believer in Jesus since 1977. I was raised in a nonreligious Jewish home came to faith in Yeshua as a result of watching Jesus of Nazareth on TV. Before that moment, I had not been seeking, searching or the least bit interested in religion of any kind (even my own).

I was fortunate to have learned the Bible from Pastor Chuck Smith, Chuck Missler and even attended Walter Martin’s classes before his death. I don’t subscribe to nontraditional beliefs such as the prosperity gospel or kingdom now theology. I believe in the workings of the Holy Spirit and that miracles are for today but take a lot of the so-called miracles proclaimed today with a grain of salt because of the source or because I know there are so many people claiming to speak for and do things in the name of the Lord that are not so.

I am currently attending a Lutheran church because that is where my husband is involved (and also raised) but there are many of their doctrines that I don't subscribe to─especially when it comes to Israel and Bible Prophecy. I feel like I am dying on the vine. Although I have had many answered prayers from the Lord throughout my life with regard to my husband, jobs, and situations, I don’t “feel” close to the Lord and haven’t for a very long time. I seek Him daily, have morning devotions, read His Word and try to just sit and “listen” but heaven is completely silent.

I have never lived an actively sinful life (even before I became a believer) but also constantly remind myself that I am a sinner saved by grace. I pray daily to remain on the “narrow path” that leads to eternal life, for God to speak to me and show me what He wants me to do for Him while I am on this earth and hear -- nothing. I frequent Christian sites where I see other believers posting about how they hear from God all the time; have dreams, visions, etc., and wonder what is wrong with ME?

I feel like I am getting the silent treatment from God and it really, really bothers me. I know I am supposed to go on faith alone; that it is the only thing that pleases God and not to rely on “feelings” but this is really starting to get to me. Why doesn’t God ever talk to me? I want so much to be close to Him and love Him with all my heart, soul, mind and strength. It’s making me paranoid that I don't really belong to Him although everything in the Bible tells me that by faith we are saved.

Am I alone in feeling this way or are there a lot more of believers like me out there?

Marlayne

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dear Marlayne,
You are not alone in your frustration. You are correct that some of the miracles that preachers, televangelists and laymen claim to have are not real miracles. No Christian should be actively looking for miracles, visions and “words of knowledge” from God. When we look for these and look at those who claim to have regular miracles in their lives we take our eyes off of our Savior. We are not to be looking for miracles or signs on a daily basis to solidify our faith, although we should watch for signs of Christ’s return (Matthew 24:42).

Keep in mind that Jesus warned us that at the end of the age false teachers, false doctrines and false miracles would be prevalent.

“Many will say to Me in that day, ‘Lord, Lord,’ have we not prophesied in Your name, cast out demons in Your name, and done many wonders in Your name?” And then I will declare to them, ‘I never knew you; depart from Me, you who practice lawlessness’” (Matthew 7: 21-23).

Jesus called the Jews of His day “an evil generation” which sought miracles from Him. He rebuked them saying “no sign shall be given it, but the sign of Jonas the prophet” (Luke 11.29).

Instead of reading accounts of the relationships that others say they have with the Lord it would be much more beneficial to focus on your own relationship with Him. Begin by expanding your daily devotions with a strong reading program. If you read four chapters each day in the Bible you will read through it in a year.

You might consider reading one chapter in the General letters (James-Jude), the letters of Paul (Romans-Hebrews) and the Gospels and Acts. Also read one chapter a day in the Old Testament. Once you finish reading the General Letters move to the Old Testament reading two chapters there. Do the same after you finish the Letters of Paul and the Gospels/Acts. Divide your Old Testament reading into four sections – the Torah, historical books, poetical books and prophets.

Also choose one book of the Bible to study in-depth. Study through it verse-by-verse and write down the things you learn about God, what God is saying to you and what you should do to serve the Lord. Continue studying the Bible until you have studied every book. As you study the Bible, pray for God to give you wisdom (James 1.5).

Along with your daily reading and study of Scripture start memorizing key verses. Every believer should know the basic verses for sharing the Gospel: John 1.12; 3.16; 14.6; Romans 3.23; 5.8; 6.23; 10.9-10, 13; Ephesians 2.8-9; Hebrews 9.27. Once you hide those verses in your heart, keep memorizing more. Also meditate [think] on those verses and others. God often speaks to us when we shut out the world and meditate on His Word. You will be amazed at the insights He will give you.

Marlayne, I strongly recommend that you stop visiting websites where Christians write about all the questionable things that God is supposedly doing for them. It is not edifying you. Instead it is demoralizing you. Stick to the Bible─that is how God will speak to you. When you fellowship with the brethren at your church you will soon be sharing all of the wonderful insights God has given you and you will no longer even care about the sensationalized stories some Christians feel are special messages from the Lord.

If you are unhappy with your current church perhaps you might lovingly express those concerns to your husband and look for fellowship where Israel and prophecy are embraced. The Bible is very clear on the importance of both Israel and prophecy. Much of your feelings of separation, isolation and disconnect are being fueled by the exclusion of these important parts of the Bible by your church.

Trust in the Lord’s promises and let go of what others are naming and claiming. You have a front row seat to God’ holy Word and it is there that you will find Him and He will minister to you. Although you have had some basic Bible teaching it is up to you to go deeper into the Word of God so the Lord can “speak” to you. And be sure to make prayer a very strong part of your daily life. Jesus loves you very, very much and He is there for you!

In God’s love, Esther

“ Blessed are those who hunger and thirst for righteousness, for they shall be satisfied” (Matthew 5:6).

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dear Esther,
Over the years I have been put in contact with atheists, agnostics, and lukewarm Christians. It’s hard to give them definitive answers that not even I can answer, and I feel that it is moreover a battle of my own choice to follow Jesus. I’ve tried to answer the best that I can, and ultimately they have to come to Jesus with an open mind and heart to see the truth beyond past blindness. For example, how would you answer to someone who says there is confusion about the Rapture, Jesus coming back to reign here for 1,000 years and then what?

Many people believe that we as true Christians will reign with Him in heaven for eternity, but how can I explain the 1,000 years here and eternity. Even for me, that doesn’t make complete sense. One of my relatives thinks that the entire Bible is just allegorical and all prophecies have already happened. He is even a missionary abroad. This very much concerns me because the Bible is not pick and choose, either you believe it all or nothing.

I find that many non-Christians struggle with professing Christians being confused themselves. I for one, would like to understand more about the 1,000 year reign on earth, when I grew up believing when we died we went straight to heaven and stayed in one place for eternity. If I am confused I feel it makes my testimony weak, and that concerns me when trying to lead others to a relationship with Jesus. I’m honest and tell them I don’t know everything as God does, but I am learning new things every day.

Confused

Dear Confused,
I can see why you are confused. Have you taken the time to truly study the Scriptures where all the answers to your questions can be found? Some of the answers to the Rapture can be found in 1 Corinthians 15:51-52 and 1 Thessalonians 4:16-18. The Rapture takes place before the Tribulation. As believers we are commanded to study the Word of God so we can always be ready to answer for our faith. If we don’t know what we believe and why, it is very tough to help others. Once we are saved it is our personal responsibility to learn the Word of God:

“Be diligent to present yourself approved to God, a worker who does not need to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth” (2 Timothy 2:15).

Sadly, for some reason there seems to be a spiritual attention-deficit problem with many Christians when it comes to reading the Bible. Instead, they read the opinions of other people often filled with confusion and misinterpretation of God’s holy Word. It is great to read articles and books, but only after you read and study the Bible and have a solid foundation in how to interpret Scripture -- so you can discern biblical truth from fiction. From what you say in your letter, it sounds like much of your confusion comes from what you have heard other people say and your own lack of personal Bible study.

As I said in my previous letter to Marlayne, please make Bible study your priority. As far as the millennial kingdom and heaven, all believers who will be taken out in the Rapture will be in heaven for seven years while the Tribulation is taking place on earth. The apostle Paul was “caught up to the third heaven,” but he was not allowed to reveal what he experienced there (2 Corinthians 12:1-9). Scripture tells us that at the end of the Tribulation we will return with Christ and He will fight and win the battle of Armageddon (Revelation 19:11-21).

He will then resurface and rejuvenate the damaged earth where we will reign and rule with Him for one thousand years (the millennial kingdom). If you read and study the books of Zechariah, Isaiah, Jeremiah, Ezekiel, Daniel and Revelation you will learn about some important prophecies. Beginning in Revelation 21:9, John recorded his vision of the New Jerusalem where all true Christians will spend eternity (the eternal heaven), after all the previous prophecies of 1 Thessalonians 4:15-17, Revelation 19:17-21; 20:1-10; 11-15 have been fulfilled. In Revelation 21:1-8 the new heaven and the new earth are created, and God the Holy Father will bring heaven to earth in the New Jerusalem where we will dwell with God for all eternity.

When studying the Bible here is a guideline: Take everything literally unless the Scriptures say it is symbolic, or unless it is physically impossible for it to be literal or be fulfilled in a literal manner, with the exception of miracles.

If you spend each day devoted to learning the Word of God, before you know it you will be able to help others understand the Bible and also grow much closer to the Lord.

Best wishes,

Esther

“These things I have spoken to you, while abiding with you. But the Helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in My name, He will teach you all things, and bring to your remembrance all that I said to you” (John 14: 25).

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Zechariah 12:3,9:
And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to this site and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com

I will send you a PASSWORD

Ybic

Steven

Our New Website URL
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com

Facebook Page Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum: Please Check it out