Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Greg: "Understanding Daniel 7"

Our New Website URL
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com
For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/dec2012/greg1231.htm
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Facebook Page Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum: Please Check it out:LIKE it!

Greg (31 Dec 2012)
"Understanding Daniel 7"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Understanding Daniel 7

Preface

I have always wondered why the most powerful nation on earth in history was not found in the Scriptures: the United States of America. The U.S.A. was officially established as a nation in 1776, even though settlers came much earlier. From the time the first settlers came here from England it waxed into a great nation founded upon godly principals. This nation became the head in leading the world in evangelism, manufacturing, military, and government, it being established upon a Republic that all men are created equal, having been given certain unalienable rights such as, life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness.

How then could the Scriptures be so silent upon a nation so great concerning end time prophesy? Well the truth of the matter is the Scriptures have plenty to say about the U.S.A. concerning the end times. The problem lies in holding to perceived ideas. The same thing occurred earlier when the religious leaders in Jesus’ day recognized Him not as their Messiah, as they were looking for a majestic king coming in strength and power to free them from the Romans, not Him riding on a colt of a donkey, meek and humble. This blindness kept them from recognizing the times in which they lived, and what is occurring before our eyes. Scripture says, “The thing that has been, it is that which shall be; and that which is done is that which shall be one; and there is no new thing under the sun” (Eccl. 1: 9-10). “That which has been is now; and that which is to be has already been; and God requires that which is past” (Eccl. 3: 15).

Introduction

A brother in Christ and I have been sharing emails on various topics of the Word of God, such as exhorting and encouraging one another to keep ourselves pure. Through the course of our corresponding from one to another the topic of end time prophesies came up. As I was pondering on how to respond to his emails (from an earlier email I had sent him) that concerns itself with the four beasts spoken of in Daniel 7, his reply was that he believed that the kingdoms spoken of in Daniel 2 relate to the four beasts in Daniel 7. I have held to the same view as him for years, but then in my spirit something was convicting otherwise. After reading his email, just before I responded to it, I reread Daniel 7. What happened next I cannot explain other than He gave me, in that moment, the ability to understand Daniel 7, and other prophetic scriptures. When reading it the meaning of it was clear. I had no great vision, nor had an angel appear to me like Daniel, nor an audible voice, but rather He just made me understand it. That is the best I can explain it. The closest thing biblically to what happened is found in Dan. 7: 16, Dan. 9: 22, and Dan. 10: 14 where these accounts are when the angel Gabriel came to make Daniel understand the vision. What followed after He made me understand this passage of scripture is that each believer in Christ must prepare their heart and mind NOW for what is coming, because if you do not heed what is being told here, then what is coming will come upon you unexpectedly like a snare, and I do not, nor Him, desires any believer to be caught unexpectedly in a snare, especially when there is still time to prepare for it. Simply put the freedoms we have been blessed with in the U.S.A for decades are soon to cease. Mark my words, because they do not come from me, but from Him.

Prepare!

I will first explain Daniel 2 quickly and then Daniel 7. After explaining Daniel 7 this should open your eyes to understand the times in which we live, and to realize where we stand on His timeline, and what to expect which most likely will occur within the next three and half years. This will not be an in depth study (exegesis), rather a simple explanation of what He made me to understand. After sharing this then obviously the ball is in your court to make that choice to believe what is being said here is the truth or not, but I can assure you what He made me to understand is the truth. God is: the Father, the Son Jesus Christ, and the Holy Spirit! God is holy, so be you also holy (1 Pet. 1: 16).

Things are about to get really intense! I cannot overstate this. I do not know the exact date when this will happen, but it will be very soon, most likely within the next three and half years. That’s right, within the next three and half years. The date of this writing is December 29, 2012 (I got the understanding on 12/21/12). The normalcy in the U.S. of what we have experienced since 1945 (freedom with sovereignty and its dominion around the world) is going to be interrupted like we have never seen before. Change is never comfortable, yet this change coming is much different and inevitable. The change coming will challenge your faith, as it will separate the wheat from the tares. Jesus said, “And whosoever does not bear his cross, and come after me, cannot be my disciple. For which of you, intending to build a tower, sits not down first, and counts the cost, whether he has enough to finish it?” (Luke 14: 27-28 ). Are you prepared?

What you are about to read is the truth and it will open your eyes to prophetic scripture like never before. All I ask is that you let go of preconceived ideas to what you have been taught to believe concerning the end times, because what you are about to read is the correct and true interpretation of His word, and is not my private interpretation, but His.

Daniel 2

After reading Daniel Chapter 2 we come to understand the interpretation of the dream that king Nebuchadnezzar had, as God gave to Daniel the understanding of the dream. We also come to understand that the king’s dream of the statue represents successive kingdoms. The statue in the dream reveals six kingdoms. Daniel 2: 36-43 gives an historical understanding of the succession of these six kingdoms. The first four kingdoms are associated with different metals, whereas the fifth kingdom is of part iron and part clay, and the sixth kingdom is the mingling with the seed of men. These kingdoms are: Babylonian (gold), Median/Persian (silver), Grecian (brass), Roman (iron), Divided Roman Empire (having part iron and part clay, and in it the strength of the iron, and it will be partly strong and partly broken), and the last kingdom from this dream comes out of the Divided Roman Empire, a kingdom where, “…they mingle themselves with the seed of men.” This mingling with the seed of men brought about a melting pot kingdom, the United States of America.

It must be noted here the king’s dream does not represent all sovereign kingdoms but only those from Babylon to the U.S.A. There are a combined total of seven kingdoms in history: Egypt, Babylon, Media/Persia, Greece, Rome, Divided Rome, and the United States of America. The Egyptian kingdom is the only one not mentioned in the dream. Now with that being said there is another kingdom still to come, the eighth. It is this eighth kingdom that we must prepare our hearts and minds for so to endure it by the power of God via the Holy Spirit. Granted, there also was the Sumerian kingdom, but the Sumerian kingdom was corrupted by the intermingling of the sons of God with the daughters of men, thus affecting the DNA structure of man, therefore all of mankind was wiped off the face of the earth, except for Noah and his family, for their DNA was not corrupted (Gen. 6: 2-7), therefore their lives were spared. There was also the Assyrian kingdom, but I’ll leave that for later. As we can see Daniel 2 identifies seven kingdoms, as these seven kingdoms were given among mankind which makes our history. Now what we shall see below is that Daniel 7 identifies four beasts, and, the fourth beast. The four beasts, as we shall see, build upon one another in succession, which develops the fourth beast into what it had become (you’ll come to understand why I refer to the fourth beast in the past tense).

Daniel 7

The last and sixth kingdom from the king’s dream is the fourth beast, which is the seventh kingdom in history from the Egyptian kingdom, inclusively. The sixth kingdom being the fourth beast and being different from the four beasts will be proven below. Isn’t it interesting the first three beasts are identified with an animal: like a lion, like a bear, like a leopard, and the fourth is not? The fourth beast is described as having 10 horns, and being dreadful and terrible, and exceedingly strong, but no animal is given to describe it. This fourth beast appears to stand by itself whereas the four beasts appear to give a description of the fourth beast.

The four beasts mentioned come “out of the sea” (vs. 3), which differs from those beasts that come “out of the earth” (vs. 17). These four beasts appear to describe periods of time in history (eras) that develops the fourth beast to be “dreadful...”

The First of Four Beasts:

4 The first was like a lion, and had eagle's wings:

This verse represents the establishment of the U.S.A, which is the fourth beast or the sixth kingdom from the king’s dream or the seventh kingdom from the Egyptian kingdom inclusively. “…like a lion” is symbolic to England; “had eagle’s wings” is symbolic when settlers came from England to America. This verse then refers to the coming of America. This is the first step in developing the fourth beast.

I beheld till the wings thereof were plucked, and it was lifted up from the earth, and made stand upon the feet as a man, and a man's heart was given to it.

Daniel was show the fourth beast from beginning to end in a moment of time. This same verse also tells us that Daniel “beheld till the wings thereof were plucked….” The wings that were plucked refer to the U.S. losing its strength over time due to its pride, increase of sin, and refusal to repent. Sin weakens. The United States sovereignty and great dominion that it achieved will be “lifted up.” In other words the United States that was once beautiful and strong and established as a Christian nation will come to a close. Then it says, “…and made stand upon the feet as a man…” 2 Chronicles 7: 14 says, “If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.” But because this nation did not heed to repent, but rather increased in sin, God must deal with it, for He is holy. Now this part needs to be feared: “And the LORD said My Spirit shall not always strive with man” (Gen. 6: 3). God has given everything to us to warn us that if we do not repent of doing the sins that lead to death, then a worse thing would come upon us. Jesus told a blind man that He healed, “sin no more lest a worse thing come upon you” (Jn. 5: 14). This exhortation to sin no more was not just directed at him only, but to us also (for it was written in the scriptures), therefore for us to heed and do. If we personally and collectively as a nation repent not of our sins, then when that moment arrives when society has become exceedingly wicked, having gone past the point of no return, then judgment would come. This verse continues to say, “…and a man’s heart was given to it.” This refers to the U.S. having become desperately wicked: “The heart is deceitful above all things, and desperately wicked: who can know it?” (Jer. 17: 9). Because of the U.S. of not repenting of their sin, but rather have exceeded further into sin, God said He would send the Assyrian, “that man of sin,” to judge the nation and make it waste and to bring it to desolation (Is. 10: 5-6; 2 Thess. 2: 3). When God sends that “man of sin” to judge this nation, this then would indicate that not only the nation has past the point of no return in sin, but the body of Christ also. Allow me to explain: In Daniel 8: 23 it says, “And in the latter time of their kingdom, when the transgressors have come to the full, a king of fierce countenance, and understanding dark sentences, shall stand up.” The Hebrew word for transgressors is the word pasha, which means to break away from just authority; to apostatize. Jesus Christ is the One who justifies and gives us authority. What was told Daniel of what was to occur in the latter times (future from his perspective) can only be referring to the church, because it is the church that was justified and given authority to go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Spirit. Now when that time comes of the church coming to the full in forsaking the true gospel and doctrine of Christ, which sets us free from the sins that lead to death, then judgment would begin with “that man of sin” being revealed” (2 Thess. 2: 3). Yes, God is love and gracious and merciful, but there is a limit to His patience with sin. Jesus alludes to His patience in a parable:

“A certain man had a fig tree planted in his vineyard; and he came and sought fruit thereon, and found none. Then he said to the dresser of his vineyard, Behold, these three years I come seeking fruit on this fig tree, and find none: cut it down; why cumber it the ground? And he answering said to him, Lord, let it alone this year also, till I shall dig about it, and dung it: and if it bear fruit, well: and if not, then after that you shall cut it down” (Luke 13: 8 ).

God is patient, but there is a limit to His patience. There is a time when a nation becomes incapable of bearing fruit because of sin having waxed too great. When sin becomes too great then God must deal with it like He did with Sodom and Gomorrah. Sadly, most of Christendom today believe and preach that it is not possible, neither expected of them by Him, to cease from doing the sins that lead to death. Therefore, without this expectation they continue in sin, because the heart is desperately wicked, who can know it? Because most of Christendom has been deceived to believe this lie (that we are still saved even if we give into the sins that lead to death, even once in awhile) then all they can do is spread a lie. Jesus said, “…for you compass sea and land to make one proselyte, and when he is made, you make him twofold more the child of hell than yourselves” (Matt. 23: 15). Because most of Christendom believes a lie, those that believe this lie then makes evangelism worse, making new converts twice the son of hell than themselves. Therefore when God determines that the church has come to the full in believing this lie, then He must judge it. This time though, His judgment and anger is expressed by using the Assyrian, who is “that man of sin,” who is the rod (tool) of His anger, and the Assyrian’s staff is His indignation against a hypocritical nation to slay (weaken) it and ultimately bring it to desolation (Is. 10: 5-6). Therefore, when “that man of sin” is revealed this then would indicate that the nation has gone past the point of no return in its sin because the church has come to the full being incapable of producing good fruit, therefore judgment would commence. After we look at the second of four beasts we will begin to see that the four beasts are about eras over time concerning the U.S.A., the fourth beast.

The Second of Four Beasts And behold another beast, a second, like to a bear, and it raised up itself on one side, and it had three ribs in the mouth of it between the teeth of it: and they said thus unto it, Arise, devour much flesh.

The second beast refers to the second era of the U.S. “…like to a bear” refers to the slow and steady control, like a bear, of the political, economic, and religious manipulations that has occurred to influenced the minds of the American people to think that wealth brings meaning and purpose.

· First Manipulation The first manipulation is political so to achieve the global elitists’ ultimate agenda of total control, not just here in the U.S., but globally. Likeminded individuals had to be in place in government to further their agenda. The global elitists are the “they” in the verse above. Certain individuals had to be in office to carry out their agenda, therefore certain congressman and senators, and definitely the presidency are predetermined, thus voting rights are nothing more than an illusion to make people believe that they are voted in “by the people.” This manipulation began in the beginning of the second era in order for them to pass certain bills into law to carry out their agenda, which is total global control.

· Second Manipulation It would be advantageous for the global elitists to influence the minds of the people to think that money (the accumulation of wealth) gives the person meaning and purpose. How this was achieved was through the creation of the Federal Reserve. The Federal Reserve created Federal Notes (paper money), which brought in the bankers, thus the beginning of credit and loans. This banking system caused the minds of many Americans to live the “high life” (pride). This system fed an already corrupt nature through the love of money (wealth). This heart of greed changed people’s attitude, and the mindset of many Americans have been conditioned to live beyond there means, thinking that wealth gives meaning and purpose. Therefore this manipulation brings about the love of money which is the root of all evil (1 Tim. 6: 10) and the pride that comes with it, which will be the downfall of the U.S.

· Third Manipulation The core of a person is in the object of their faith, which faith determines how they believe to live their lives. The U.S.A. was founded upon godly principals of the Holy Bible. The Founding Fathers (F.F.) established this nation under God: The Father, The Son Jesus Christ, and The Holy Spirit. The object of the F. F. faith was in Jesus Christ alone. When the F.F. wrote the Constitution, the Declaration of Independence, and the Bill of Rights, they were based upon the Word of God, which brings freedom and a relationship with their Creator. But remove the true God of what this nation was founded upon, and you get what the U.S. has become, a conglomerate of many different religions (idol worshipping) and abundance of sin. How then is religious manipulation achieved? Simple, take away the object of the faith in which the U.S. was founded upon. Replace the object of faith (Jesus Christ) by the acceptance of other religions, and then call them “haters” who do not tolerate other religions, and then outcast the “haters.” Also, cause the churches to have a 501C-3 Tax Exempt status so their congregation can write-off their tithes and offerings. This effect causes unification with church and state giving them access to control, but chiefly it changes the motive of why believers give of their tithes and offerings in the first place. Instead out of a heart of thanks to Him, which comes by living by faith, this weakens ones faith, changing the motive of the heart.

So when scripture says “it had three ribs in the mouth of it….” think of these three manipulations. These manipulations were brought in by the global elitists (who are influenced and controlled by the devil) to attain their desired agenda, which is total global control, therefore when the verse says, “…and they said to it, Arise, and devour much flesh,” now you know who and why is saying such things according to scripture. It appears the first era is from President Washington to President Taft (1909-1913). The reason 1913 is marked as the end of the first era and the beginning of the second era is because this was the year the Federal Reserve was established (under President Wilson in 1913) and the making of Federal Notes and the banking system. The coming of America being officially established as a nation in 1776 appears to be the beginning of the first era of the fourth beast, and the ending of this era, in 1913. This second era in U.S. history appears to begin with President Wilson in 1913 until President Franklin D. Roosevelt came into office in 1928, which era ended in 1945. This second era began the manipulation to control the minds of Americans through Federal Notes, thus the beginning of the end for the United States of America (it’s interesting to note that in this era were six Presidents: Six: the number of man).

The Third of Four Beasts After this I beheld, and lo another, like a leopard, which had upon the back of it four wings of a fowl; the beast had also four heads; and dominion was given to it.

President Franklin D. Roosevelt was the only President to have served four terms in the Office. He began the first of his four terms in 1928. He lifted the nation out of the great depression and war, thus “had upon the back of it four wings of a fowl.” The “four” refers to the number of terms he served as President, and “wings of a fowl” refers to him lifting the nation out of disparity. Even though his successor, President Truman, was the one who ordered to drop the Atomic Bomb on Japan in 1945, President Roosevelt had four terms to bring about this historic event. “Four heads” refers to him being the chief person to bring this about. Complete dominion for the U.S. was inevitable because of the atom bomb, as its military strength was one to be feared. The U.S. also was a blessing to Israel, therefore we had God’s blessing. The U.S. was still mainly a Christian nation with Christian values and principals at that time. The U.S. was one to fear and because of their world dominance, the U.S. took the stature like to a Leopard, which is an attitude of being limpid, which means to be serene and untroubled. No one messed with the U.S. After WWII the U.S. became the leader of the world, having dominion over it. The third era in U.S. history shows that it began in 1928; the start of President Roosevelt’s first of four terms, and the end of an era in 1945 with President Truman.

The Fourth of Four Beasts …dreadful and terrible, and strong exceedingly; and it had great iron teeth: it devoured and brakes in pieces, and stamped the residue with the feet of it: and it was diverse from all the beasts that were before it; and it had ten horns.

In 1945 General Dwight Eisenhower, a strong military leader, became the President. His leadership helped retain the power of the U.S. to be one that was “dreadful and terrible…..” The U.S. was over the entire world, having been catapulted into having great dominion due to WWII, as it would continue to be great. The “ten horns” refers to ten Presidents. This period of time considers the last ten Presidents from 1945 until 2008. The ten Presidents are:

1) Eisenhower 2) J. F. K. 3) L.B. Johnson 4) Nixon 5) Ford 6) Carter 7) Reagan 8 ) George H.W. Bush 9) Clinton 10) George W. Bush

The fourth era in U.S. history includes the time from 1945 until 2008. What we see then is that the four beasts represent four eras of all U.S. Presidents in their times, respectively. Each e

Re: Greg: "Understanding Daniel 7"

Our New Website URL
For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Facebook Page Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum: Please Check it out:LIKE it!

Part II

The fourth era in U.S. history includes the time from 1945 until 2008. What we see then is that the four beasts represent four eras of all U.S. Presidents in their times, respectively. Each era builds upon the next. This last era was sustained by these last ten Presidents, which helped produce and sustain the fourth beast that was dreadful and terrible and strong exceedingly.

Another Little Horn I considered the horns, and, behold, there came up among them another little horn... (Dan. 7: 8 )

As Daniel considered the horns (last ten Presidents) another little horn came forth. The word “little” has nothing to do with ones physical stature, but rather the duration of time (experience). “Another little horn” refers to the next President of the U.S. that succeeds the tenth (George W. Bush) of the ten horns. This “little horn” would take the seat of the Presidential Office with little experience. He takes the seat of President by flatteries and without honor (Dan. 8:21), “and shall become strong…” (Dan. 11: 24). In other words he will have little experience in political leadership, and he will take the seat in the Oval Office by telling the people what they want to hear in order to take the office (campaigning for the Presidency), and he will grow and increase in strength and power. Scripture says, “And his power shall be mighty, but not by his own power: and he shall destroy wonderfully, and shall prosper, and practice, and shall destroy the mighty and the holy people” (Dan. 8: 24). The “mighty and the holy people” includes unbelievers and believers alike living in this nation. When the “little horn” takes seat his power is not by his own power, but rather the devil gives him his power (through the global elitists), and he’s given space to exercise his power, whereby he matures (gains experience) during his presidency. His policies are such to destroy this nation, and through his policy he shall cause craft (deceit) to prosper in his hand” (Dan. 8: 25). He and his administration will work deceptively to bring about their agenda, which is global control. But before global control can be achieved he must first weaken the most powerful nation upon earth, the U.S.A. On October 29, 2008, and then on January 20, 2009, we witnessed the campaigning and inauguration of Barack Hussein Obama. He is the one who succeeded the last of the ten Presidents of the United States. According to scripture President Obama is the little horn who is the Assyrian, that man of sin, the son of perdition, who will become the Antichrist, Satan incarnate!

The Future of the United States I beheld then because of the voice of the great words which the horn spoke: I beheld even till the beast was slain, and his body destroyed, and given to the burning flame (Dan. 7: 11 ).

Daniel beheld till the beast was slain. The beast as we now know is the U.S.A. What Daniel watched was the United States being first slain (weakened), and then his body (infrastructure) destroyed, and then finally burned (nuclear). The future of the United States is prophesied to be no more, but the last phase of the U.S. to be burned will not occur until God’s wrath comes, which is after the great tribulation.

As concerning the rest of the beasts, they had their dominion taken away: yet their lives were prolonged for a season and time (Dan. 7: 12 ).

These beasts (the four beasts) represent the eras of what made the fourth beast dreadful and terrible and strong exceedingly. Their dominion (power; ruler ship) will be taken away, but their dominion will continue for a season and time. The U.S. will still have authority, as it’s prolonged for a season and time, but the end of that time is soon coming. I believe that time is within three and a half years of this writing).

These great beasts, which are four, are four kings, which shall arise out of the earth (Dan. 7: 17).

These great beasts, which are four, are not the same four beasts spoken of earlier in verse three. These great beasts spoken of here come out of the earth, whereas the other four beasts come out of the sea. These four beasts that come up out of the earth are the last four living Presidents still living during this time in history when Obama takes seat as President. Presently there are four living Presidents: Carter, George H.W. Bush, Clinton, and George W. Bush. As of this writing George H.W. Bush is hospitalized, and it appears he is worsening. Scripture tells us that “of the ten horns, and of the other which came up, and before whom three fell…” (Dan. 7: 20). When it says “before whom three fell,” this refers of three living Presidents that will give Obama honor and respect. In other words, they will fall down and worship him (“whom three fell” . What appears to be setting itself up to be is that President George H.W. Bush may pass away, leaving three Presidents: Carter, Clinton, and George W. Bush?

Thus he said, the fourth beast shall be the fourth kingdom upon earth, which shall be diverse from all kingdoms, and shall devour the whole earth, and shall tread it down, and break it in pieces (Dan. 7: 23 ).

This verse tells us the “fourth beast will be the fourth kingdom.” This fourth kingdom is not like the kingdoms in the king’s dream, but rather this fourth kingdom refers to the dominion of the last era the fourth beast achieved, and was sustained throughout its time under the last ten Presidents. This kingdom (era) will be diverse from all kingdoms (eras). The last (forth era) of this kingdom has had dominion over the entire world, unlike the three eras before it (Dan. 7: 23 ).

And the ten horns out of this kingdom are ten kings that shall arise: and another shall rise after them; and he shall be diverse from the first, and he shall subdue three kings (Dan. 7: 24 ).

After the ten Presidents and the other one after them rise (Obama), scripture says that he will subdue three kings. The word, subdue means to “put down”. In other words, when Obama is in the Presidential Office he will put down (cast blame) three Presidents as for the reason the nation is in the condition it is in. He will not take the responsibility upon himself, but rather cast blame onto them.

And he shall speak great words against the most High, and shall wear out the saints of the most High, and think to change time and laws: and they shall be given into his hand until a time and times and the dividing of time (Dan. 7: 25 ).

As the verse says he will speak against the true God, and he will “wear out the saints of the most High,” meaning he will mentally wear out the saints (true believers in Christ). When it says, “think to change times and laws” this means that he hopes to change “times” i.e. Christmas; and “laws” i.e. same-sex marriage, executive orders, etc. (apparently God gives him 3 ½ years to do this. Remember what Jesus said to Pilot? Jesus said, “you would have no power over me, except it were given you from above” .

But the judgment shall sit, and they shall take away his dominion, to consume and to destroy it to the end (Dan. 7: 26 ).

The judgment against the U.S. will sit, and the global elitists will take away this nation’s dominion that it achieved in the fourth era in its history; to destroy the nation (nuclear bombs) in the end. It’s inevitable because sin has past the point of no return!

And the kingdom and dominion, and the greatness of the kingdom under the whole heaven, shall be given to the people of the saints of the most High, whose kingdom is an everlasting kingdom, and all dominions shall serve and obey him (Dan. 7: 27).

Does this verse really need anything more said?

How to Endure

If you are a Christian then I encourage you to get really close to Him. Develop that close relationship with Him now more than ever. What I mean by saying that is: if you have ever confessed your sins and asked Jesus Christ into your heart to be Lord and Savior, having forgiven you of all your past sins, yet you are still giving into the sins that lead to death, you must repent, and go, and sin no more, or else you will not be able to endure what is coming. This I can promise you.

And if you have accepted Christ into your heart yet you believe that it’s not possible to cease from doing the sins that lead to death (those very sins found in 1 Cor. 6: 9-10 and Gal. 5: 19-21, and Eph. 4: 20- 5: 21) you MUST change your mindset and soften your heart and believe that it is possible to cease from doing these sins, and do it, or you will not make it into heaven! This I can also promise you. To renew your heart and mind comes by focusing on His cross and His love He proved to you. Jesus said, “Greater love has no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends” (Jn. 15: 13). Jesus laid down His life for us. Our Creator came in the flesh to redeem us back to Himself! Wow! What an amazing grace!

Jesus wrote letters by the Apostle John to the seven churches in Revelation, in which only two of the seven churches were found worthy to be in His presence, Smyrna and Philadelphia. There were also some souls in the church of Thyatira that did not hold to false doctrine as others did within this church, thus no other burden was put upon them. Jesus told them, “that which you have already hold fast till I come” (Rev. 2: 25), these faithful are included into the faithful church (Rev.2: 4); to these two churches He instructed Smyrna to “overcome” and to Philadelphia “to hold that fast which you have, that no man takes your crown” (Rev. 3: 11); to the five other churches He simply exhorted them to “repent,” for they were still doing the sins that lead to death, thinking they had salvation. Repenting from the sins that lead to death is doing the first works, but if you are among them that has accepted Christ into your heart, having been seeded by Him, yet you are still committing the sins that lead to death, then you must know that Jesus has not left you, but He is not IN you either, rather He is standing outside the door of your heart knocking and hoping that you will open your heart and allow Him back in, for He cannot dwell where sin is allowed, for He is holy, therefore we also must be holy. We all must truly repent from the sins that lead to death otherwise the power to endure what is coming will not be available, and without the power of the Holy Spirit we can do nothing, that is to endure. Jesus said, “Abide in me, and I in you. As the branch cannot bear fruit of itself, except it abide in the vine; no more can you, except you abide in me. I Am the vine, you are the branches: he that abides not in me, and I in him, the same brings forth much fruit: for without me you can do nothing” (John 15: 4-5).

Everything that you have been reading is the truth. He has been showing me over the last couple of years all this you have read concerning Daniel, but ironically not until 12/21/12 (the beginning of the new age, Aquarius) did He make me understand the passage of scripture (and other prophetic scriptures. Daniel 7 is the foundation we need in order to understand Revelation). There are certain details still left in question, but that too will become realized in His time. What I can tell you is that we are much closer than many think or want to believe. Things are going to happen very quickly when it does, even as things have already begun and are moving very quickly. It’s going to hit them between the eyes who have not prepared themselves spiritually in heart and mind for what is to come, both to believers and unbelievers. To believers that have been already been seeded by Him (received His seed of the Holy Spirit and His faith through confession of sins and inviting Him into their heart to be Lord and Savior) yet still commit sins to death they must take this time right now to first confess and repent of the sins that lead to death (if you are among them doing such things), and then take this time left to grow His faith (His seed) in you, which growth comes by resisting temptation, whereby our inner man or inner woman is built up. Failure to resist temptation will be catastrophic, as sin weakens the heart and mind. His seed of faith does not grow if sin is still present. If you do not repent, this will lead to compromise, because the inner man or inner woman will be unable to endure what’s to come for your inner self will be too weak.

What you must know about growing your faith is that it does not have to take long time. As fast as you are willing to confess your sins and humble yourself to do His righteousness (being sincerely sorry for your sinful behavior, and then turn from it, going forth doing those sins no more), is as fast as He will forgive your past sins and grow your faith, and live in His strength. Be a believer, not a doubter!

Remember Jesus said, “If you can believe, all things are possible to him that believes” (Mark 9: 23). If all things are possible then this includes ceasing from doing those sins found in 1 Cor. 6: 9-10 and Gal. 5: 19-21. God puts no other burden upon us except to repent from these sins. He doesn’t expect us to not have a sinful thought because He said that “temptations must come” (Luke 17: 1). He also doesn’t expect us to have all faith, but to have at least a little faith, that He may grow our faith, which works by love (Gal. 5: 6). Therefore there is a sin to death, which are two types: apostasy (Heb. 6: 1-6), and sins of the flesh (Gal. 5: 19-21, etc.), and then there are sins not to death such as, unclean thoughts and a lack of faith, etc. “…and there is a sin not to death” (1 Jn. 5: 17).

The church must awaken out of its sleep and arise from the death so Christ can give His light. The present church (most of Christendom) is asleep right now thinking they are something when they are nothing (Gal. 6: 3). They believe they are saved and are not. Except they repent from doing “these things” (those sins that lead to death) they will not inherit the kingdom of God (Matt. 18: 3). There is only one thing to say to them that believe they are in Christ thinking they have salvation yet still do the sins that lead to death: Repent!

Repent from doing the sins that lead to death. Believe that this is possible, because it is! Learn of Him (Matt. 11: 28 ) Ceasing from sin is only possible by abiding in Him and Him in you. Your heart and mind must be renewed, which comes about by knowing how much you are loved. He proved His love to you at His cross. Love does not operate from emotions, or the lack of them. Love is the keeping of His commandments, which is ceasing from doing the sins that lead to death. Receiving His love is the only motivator that will bring you to cease from doing these sins. If therefore you claim to be a Christian, then you cannot sin any longer, period! Scripture says, “For the flesh lusts against the Spirit, and the Spirit against the flesh: and these are contrary the one to the other: so you cannot do the things that you would” (Gal. 5: 17). Scripture also says, “Whosoever abides in Him sins not: whosoever sins has not seen Him, neither known Him” (1 Jn. 3: 6), also, the born again Christian “keeps himself, and the wicked one touches him not” (1 Jn. 5: 18 ).

It’s time to awaken out of sleep, and arise from the dead, so Christ can give His light! Wake up, because that man of sin was been revealed in 2009 and he’s back for a second term, which most likely will be the last one!!!

Put on your strength! (Joel 3: 10)

I will close with this verse: “Hereto is the end of the matter…” (Dan. 7: 28 ).

In the love of Christ,

Gregory (Faithful Watchman)

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Zechariah 12:3,9:
And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to this site and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com

I will send you a PASSWORD

Ybic

Steven

Our New Website URL

Facebook Page Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum: Please Check it out