Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Gino: keeping commandments- Did anyne not sin ?

1John 1: 10 King James Bible (Cambridge Ed.)
If we say that we have not sinned, we make him a liar, and his word is not in us.

Romans 3: 23 New Living Translation (©2007)
For everyone has sinned; we all fall short of God's glorious standard.

Jeremiah 2:35 you say, 'I am innocent; he is not angry with me.' But I will pass judgment on you because you say, 'I have not sinned.'

Ecclesiastes 7:20 There is not a righteous man on earth who does what is right and never sins.

Kings 8:46 "When they sin against you--for there is no one who does not sin--and you become angry with them and give them over to the enemy, who takes them captive to his own land, far away or near;

Thy word have I hid in mine heart; so that I will not sin against you.
Psm. 119

Rev. 2

You have persevered and have endured hardships for my name, and have not grown weary.

4Yet I hold this against you: You have forsaken your first love. 5Remember the height from which you have fallen! Repent and do the things you did at first. If you do not repent, I will come to you and remove your lampstand from its place. 6But you have this in your favor: You hate the practices of the Nicolaitans, which I also hate.

7He who has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says to the churches. To him who overcomes, I will give the right to eat from the tree of life, which is in the paradise of God.

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/jan2013/kathy11.htm

fair use for information adndiscussion

Kathy (1 Jan 2013)
"Keeping the commandments"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I try not to argue with people about this but I just can't believe how some people think you are not to keep commandments. First of all, our beloved Savior said "If you love me, you will keep the commandments.". Please show me, from our Savior's words, where He says you don't have to keep them. Don't give me Paul's words. Paul is very hard to understand unless you look at him from a practicing Hebrew's point of view, which most Christians can not do. Next, you are not saved by grace, you are saved by the blood! The Savior said "many will come to me saying Lord,Lord . . But I did not know them!". Many people believe that grace is a license to sin. Before you tell me it's not, then which commandments do you not follow and which ones do you try to follow? Telling people you're saved by grace and we do not have to follow the commandments is giving a person a way out. Let's go back to my question. Which commandments can you not follow? We are not talking about man made laws by the Jewish leaders about which shoe to put on first or how far to walk on a Sabbath. We are talking about true commandments that our Creator gave us to follow. Do you really think you are going to see your Creator but you don't have to love and honor Him. That's one of the commandments and I think out of love you would do that. Remember, you do it out of love not because your going to win a bigger, better prize. How about murder. In your heart you think you can walk up to people and end their lives and that's okay? You're saved by grace so it won't matter, right? Wrong, with the love of the Savior, your heart tells you it's wrong. I think people who think you are not to follow Commandments get them mixed up with all the many man made laws that the leaders created to control the people and to lift themselves up. My Savior, Yahushua, said we are to write the commandments in our heart, not on stone. We are to love our Creator, Yahuwah, will all our heart and soul and to treat our fellow man with love and respect. These sum up the commandments, and yes we are to follow them!

Re: Gino: keeping commandments

Did I sin today? I don't know, but I always ask the Lord to show me where I have fallen short and broken a commandment. I do repent daily for shortcomings and displeasing Him.

We are all at different levels in our walk in the degree we are able to overcome sin.

Jesus instructed us “Be ye therefore perfect, even as your Father which is in heaven is perfect.”, Matthew 5:48.

Yet, there is this: “If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us. If we say that we have not sinned, we make Him a liar, and His word is not in us.” 1John 1:8,10.

Phil. 3:12 Paul says he was not yet perfected.

12 Not as though I had already attained, either were already perfect: but I follow after, if that I may apprehend that for which also I am apprehended of Christ Jesus.
13 Brethren, I count not myself to have apprehended: but this one thing I do, forgetting those things which are behind, and reaching forth unto those things which are before,
14 I press toward the mark for the prize of the high calling of God in Christ Jesus.
15 Let us therefore, as many as be perfect, be thus minded: and if in any thing ye be otherwise minded, God shall reveal even this unto you.
16 Nevertheless, whereto we have already attained, let us walk by the same rule, let us mind the same thing.

So who can say they are perfected? I know I cannot.

We have to be willing to change, renounce our carnality, and strive for holiness; to set ourselves a goal as did Paul to imitate God and be perfect before him. Our highest piety will be shown in loving your enemies. That one is difficult, but our Lord showed us His example for us in forgiveness for others even in hanging on the cross.

Read Psalm 51 over with special attention to verse 17 when David was found to have committed adultery.

Ps. 51:17 The sacrifices of God are a broken spirit: a broken and a contrite heart, O God, thou wilt not despise.

David, by repenting before God, found grace.

It's all about repentance when you come short, and striving to be and do what He told us, "Be ye therefore perfect, even as your Father which is in heaven is perfect," Matthew 5:48.

Remember there is no forgiveness for deliberate sin, only for repentance and turning away from that sin.

Re: Gino: keeping commandments- Did anyne not sin ?

What caused Jesus to shed his blood?

Was it not Grace? ( God's Riches At Christ Expense G R A C E )

So are we saved by GRACE through faith?

That is just one point I could discuss .....anyways...me I fall short and am NOT able to KEEP the commandments....

Now if you have kept the commandments and have NOT sinned I would gladly know HOW YOU DID IT...or was it that you were forgiven? (Grace & Mercy from the KING of KINGS )

God Bless

ybiC,

Steven

I can honestly say without hesistation that Kathy does not always follow even the first commandment.....as long as we are in the flesh we will deny LOVING GOD first all the time ( See Peter denying Christ 3 times )

Now do we ask for forgivens and repent ? ( I pray that we do! )

But to say you keep the commandments is a bit misleading without saying that you also FALL SHORT and need a SAVIOUR ( JESUS CHRIST sacrify on the CROSS for your sins is misleading ) so yes we all 'try' to follow the commandments but without the GRACE and MERCY of Christ and HIS sacrifice we would not enter into heaven )

Did Jesus break the commandment when worked and healed on the sabbath?

Jesus is my Sabbath ( I rest in HIM )

Man was NOT made for the sabbath....

Sabbath was made for man.....( I rest on the Sabbath: Jesus is my Sabbath )

God Bless and may Jesus KEEP YOU!

pss: I do know I sin every day by ommission and by comission

I do know I fall short EVERY DAY.

So I pray and ask forgiveness because the bible does not lie.

Man is deceitfully wicked and in need of a SAVIOUR ( JESUS ) keeping the commandments is noble and a good goal but without ( JESUS ) no one would enter into heaven.

"Remember there is no forgiveness for deliberate sin, only for repentance and turning away from that sin."

I sinned deliberately. I knew it was wrong to lie...

but I was afraid to tell the truth. But I repented of many things I had did.

Remember not the sins of my youth. Lord forgive me for being stupid and foolish. Help me to obey. Obedience and repentance is my song.

"What caused Jesus to shed his blood? Was it not Grace? "

Jesus learned obedience throguh the things he suffered.

There was no sin in him and he always obeyed the Father.

If he had to learn obedience through suffering,
maybe so do I?

Heb. 5: 8

http://bible.cc/hebrews/5-8.htm

fair use for information and discussion

fair use for information and discussion purposes

Very well said- bravo.

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/jan2013/1cor1031-12-1.htm

1 Cor 10:31 (2 Jan 2013)
"If we love Him, we WILL keep His commandments!"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Go ahead: start throwing darts & claim I'm into SDA *works* salvation (I'm not; nor have I ever been). Say I'm legalistic. I'm not. I just believe in honoring the Lord by my lifestyle. I will out & out admit that I have not always done that ~ sometimes on purpose (sowing wild oats in my early '20s) and now SOOO THANKFUL the Lord did not come when I was in my prodigal state ~ and sometimes failing to honor the Lord, not so much on purpose, but by falling by way of temptation. Even so, I have confessed (and continue to confess whenever I stumble & need my feet washed) and the Lord has been faithful & just to cleanse me from all unrighteousness.

I present the following Bible study, right straight FROM THE BIBLE!!

Jn 14:15 If you love Me, you will keep My commandments.

Jn 14:21 He who has My commandments and keeps them, he it is who loves Me

1 Jn 2:3 And by this we know that we have come to know Him, if we keep His commandments

1 Jn 5:2 By this we know that we love the children of God, when we love God and observe His commandments. For this is the love of God, that we keep His commandments; and His commandments are not burdensome.

2 Jn 6 And this is love, that we walk according to His commandments. This is the commandment, just as you have heard from the beginning, that you should walk in it.

Rev 12:17 who keep the commandments of God and hold to the testimony of Jesus.

Rev 14:12 Here is the perseverance of the saints who keep the commandments of God and their faith in Jesus.

1 John 2: The Test of Knowing Him
3 Now by this we know that we know Him, if we keep His commandments. 4 He who says, “I know Him,” and does not keep His commandments, is a liar, and the truth is not in him.

What ARE the Lord’s commandments we are to keep?

Some say the 10 Commandments ~ that it is imperative to keep them, while others insist they were tossed out with the New Testament. But it is important to remember that Jesus did not come to abolish the Law ~ but to FULFILL IT!! Matthew 5:17

Interesting that the 10 commandments ~ all of them, are of spoken again in various places in the New Testament. Hmm..... in the New Testament? Some how, that rather tells me they are to be kept then.

Further, not only the 10 commandments but ALL Scripture itself is “instruction in righteousness” ~ (2 Tim 3:16) and the New Testament actually lists the kind of sinners who will not even be allowed into heaven!! Just “believing” in Jesus does NOT give a person a free license to sin!!

The new commandment that Jesus gave us was that we love one another as He has loved us. So the 2 greatest commandments are that we love HIM first & foremost & that we love our neighbors as we love ourselves.

HOWEVER, and this is just what the church does not *get* today ~ just believing and/or even loving Jesus ~ does NOT give a person the “right” to continue on in an abominable lifestyle. I know of a (fairly popular) actor/singer ~ who will get on stage & sing with a “gospel” group & promote about how they all LOVE JESUS.... and then talk about his *partner* at home (yes, he is homosexual) and ~ well, check out those lists of what will not be allowed into heaven!! In other words: doesn’t matter how much he claims to LOVE Jesus!!

Such people claim they know God, but they deny him by the way they live. They are detestable and disobedient, worthless for doing anything good. Titus 1:16

To “the MANY” on judgment day whom Jesus turns away & claims, “I never knew you ~ DEPART FROM ME” ~ WHY is it He says that to them? Simple. They continued to practice unrighteousness.

Matt 7:23 Then I will tell them plainly, 'I never knew you. Get away from me, you who practice evil!'"

Put it this way: they continued to purposely, WILLFULLY sin.....

Whether sleeping around, [before OR after OR during marriage] Fornicators AND adulterers ~ GOD WILL JUDGE!!! Heb. 13:4

· Lying,

· Cheating,

· Stealing,....

See, it’s not just the *BIG SINS* that will send a person to hell! Hey, I’m not making this stuff up!! It’s ALL IN THE BIBLE!!! And I can show you each & every place where the New Testament says that people who live these type of lifestyles are NOT going to heaven.

As for the ones who claim that we “cannot possibly” keep the Lord’s commandments – He Himself says “they are NOT burdensome”!!

It’s like this: you tell a 2 year old child to “stay away from that stove”! You do this ~ not because you are a tyrant & like ordering him around, not because you enjoy slapping his hands or his bottom.... you do this because YOU KNOW (he doesn’t!) but you know that if he fiddles near heat... near fire.... he will get burned!! So while you may not take time to EXPLAIN to him, you merely tell him & expect him to obey. If not, you have a way of making him understand. So when he’s warned again at some point in the future, he KNOWS TO NOT DO WHAT HE IS TOLD NOT TO DO!!

God’s commandments are very much like that. If He tells us to NOT do something, then we are not to do it – simple as that. If He tells us TO do something, we ARE to do it. Again, Jesus says that IF.... if..... IF we love Him, we WILL keep His commandments!

Also He says, ““But why do you call Me ‘Lord, Lord,’ and not do the things which I say? Luke 6:46

I don’t believe God’s commandments were put in place so much for those who DESIRE to please Him ~ as much as they were for the disobedient & unrighteous [Ref: 1 Tim 1:8-10] ~ so they will KNOW *where the boundaries are*!!

1 John 3:7 He who practices righteousness IS righteous

Note: It does not say SELF righteous! Nor is it for self glorification!

1 John 3:7 in NLT: Dear children, don't let anyone deceive you about this: When people do what is right, it shows that they are righteous, even as Christ is righteous.

1 Jn 3:8 But when people keep on sinning, it shows that they belong to the devil, who has been sinning since the beginning. But the Son of God came to destroy the works of the devil.

Again, SCRIPTURE ITSELF says: IF we love Him ~ we WILL keep His commandments!! John 14:15 John 14:21 Luke 6:46

No two ways about it!!

You can argue all day long ~ but it’s IN THE BIBLE!!!!!!

BIBLE = BASIC

INSTRUCTIONS

BEFORE

LEAVING

EARTH!!!!

Did King David keep the commandments while having adulterous affair with Bathsheba?

Did King David know that he was committing adultery?

Is King David in heaven?

That is just ONE example.

THE ONLY ONE TO KEEP ALL THE COMMANDMENTS WAS 'JESUS CHRIST' our SAVIOUR.

John 14:6 ( THE ONLY WAY INTO HEAVEN )

Do we try to keep the commandments? ( yes )

Do we keep the commandments? ( no )

Like I asked earlier in this link :

If you don't sin at all today can you please tell us how you did it?

We would all like to know how you 'kept all the commandments'

I'm saved by GRACE through FAITH ( lest ANYONE boast )

God Bless

ybiC,

Steven

Our New Website URL
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com
For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/jan2013/jennie12-2.htm
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Facebook Page Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum: Please Check it out:LIKE it!

Jennie (2 Jan 2013)
"RE: Kathy"

YES!!! I too am an AVID BELIEVER in following Gods 10 commandments and the greatest commandment!!!

Just because the world has changed, doesn't mean God's words have??? We must follow the Commandments at all times and every night before I go to bed, It breaks my heart to see how many I have broken in one day??? I strive for perfection for the Lord, but we are all sinners.

YSIC Jennie

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Zechariah 12:3,9:
And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to this site and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com

I will send you a PASSWORD

Ybic

Steven

Our New Website URL

Facebook Page Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum: Please Check it out

Our New Website URL
For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes

http://airocross.com/2013/01/02/holiness-vs-the-holiness-movement/
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Facebook Page Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum: Please Check it out:LIKE it!

Holiness vs. the “Holiness Movement”

Please click on the blue link to view the article.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Zechariah 12:3,9:
And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to this site and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com

I will send you a PASSWORD

Ybic

Steven

Our New Website URL

Facebook Page Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum: Please Check it out