Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
"DEFINITE PROOFS OF LIFE AFTER DEATH"

Our New Website URL
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com
For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/dec2012/pnf1227.htm
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Facebook Page Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum: Please Check it out:LIKE it!

Paul N. F. (27 Dec 2012)
"DEFINITE PROOFS OF LIFE AFTER DEATH"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DEFINITE PROOFS OF LIFE AFTER DEATH
The first is Dr. Diane M. Komp - Professor Emeritus Hematology/Oncology Pediatrics
Yale University School of Medicine

Dr. Komp was a pediatric oncologist who taught at Yale University School of Medicine
before retiring.

She wrote several books, and a good one to begin with is A WINDOW TO HEAVEN.
It tells of her experiences with the little children that were soon to die. Some knew
exactly who would be there to greet them when they got to Heaven. One child told
his mother that his grandfather told him that he would meet him. She told her little
one that he never knew him, as his grandfather died before the little one was born.
Nevertheless, he was able to pick out his picture in their photo album. It was one
taken of his grandfather when he was a young man. This is a truly a wonderful
little book.

There was an article in the Reader's Digest a number of years ago about BOB HOPE
who recently passed on.

Bob Hope said that as he was reading in his living room alone at home, his father
came into the room. At the moment, he thought nothing unusual about seeing him and
he greeted him. His dad said that as he had to leave he wanted to say goodbye to Bob.
Soon after his dad walked out of the room, Bob Hope realized that his father lived
several hundred miles from his home. So he immediately phoned home and was
told that his father had just passed away.

ARTHUR GODFREY had an excellent testimony . He ranks as one of the important
on-air stars of the first decade of American television. Prior to 1959 there was no bigger
TV luminary than Godfrey, a ukelele playing, host/pitchman. Through most of the decade
of the 1950s, Godfrey hosted a daily radio program and appeared in two top-ten prime time
television shows, all for CBS.

Arthur Godfrey was in the submarine service during in World War II. One night while traveling
submerged in enemy waters he was in his bunk sleeping. At about one o'clock in the
morning he was awakened by his father who was at the foot of his bunk. He told his son
Arthur that he wanted to say good bye before he had to leave.

After his father was gone Arthur quickly made a notation in his note pad, putting down the
date and time of his dad's appearance. Weeks later when he got into the home port he
called home and was told that his father had died at the precise date and time that he saw
him last in the submarine.

I'll mention very briefly another testimony of Dr. Gerard Landry who was always in good
health, but one morning he had a sudden massive heart attack. He was taken to Heaven
and he spoke to Jesus who told him that he would have to return to earth, but he would
not suffer any heart damage.

Dr. Landry was perfectly healed with no damage to his heart that could be found in tests.
Also he previously had some minor skin condition that he had for a period of time and this
was completely healed.

14:1-3 "Let not your heart be troubled. You are trusting God, now trust in me.

There are many homes up there where my Father lives, and I am going to
prepare them for your coming.

When everything is ready, then I will come and get you, so that you can
always be with me where I am. If this weren't so, I would tell you plainly.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yours in Christ,
Paul N. F.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Zechariah 12:3,9:
And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to this site and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com

I will send you a PASSWORD

Ybic

Steven

Our New Website URL
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com

Facebook Page Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum: Please Check it out