Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Nearing Midnight: Someday they will have all your guns

Our New Website URL
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com
For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes

http://www.raptureready.com/rap16.html
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Facebook Page Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum: Please Check it out:LIKE it!

Dec 24, 2012
Someday They Will Have All Your Guns

It has long been my policy never to rush into stating my reaction to a news event. I find it's important to allow the dust to settle before making any prophetic commentary. This is the case concerning the shooting at Sandy Hook Elementary School.

I can't recall a time when the facts on a news story have changed so frequently. The day of the attack, the liberal media went absolutely bonkers. The gunman's name was Ryan, then it was changed to Adam. The mother was shot at home, then at school, and then back at home. First, there were two shooters and then there was one.

The reason the liberal media was spitting out constantly-changing data was because they were manifesting their excitement at the opportunity to use another mass murder event to advance their agenda. You certainly didn't see the same level of caution in reporting that was used with the September 11 attack on the U.S. mission in Benghazi, Libya. In that attack, the mainstream media was steadfast in waiting to make sure all the facts were straight.

The press has been doing its best to set the tone on the debate. They have been very aggressive in portraying gun rights activists as villains. CNN's Piers Morgan tore into guest Larry Pratt, the executive director of Gun Owners of America, calling him "an unbelievably stupid man" who's "dangerous," concluding the interview by saying, "You shame your country." ABC News saw a few protests outside the NRA's Fairfax, Virginia, headquarters as a growing, "angry crowd."

I seriously doubt the Sandy Hook shooting will provide enough momentum for any immediate ban on major categories of weapons. The NRA and other supporters of the second amendment are a very powerful force in American politics. President Obama gave the best indication that little will happen in the short run when he appointed VP Joe Biden to head a committee that would study the issue.

The gun rights lobby needs to be more worried about a progressive effort to make it harder to own and access a gun. This has already been the preferred method of attacking all our other civil liberties.

I think the greatest factor that puts gun ownership at risk is the decline in morality. If we don't have a moral foundation in this nation, I don't see how we can expect to maintain our Second-Amendment rights. If we become a land of lawless, the feds will be forced to clamp down. We still do quite well for a nation that has more outlets that sell firearms than franchises of the McDonald's Corp.

You don't see gun stores in the Middle East because Arab society would disintegrate if the average person could buy an assault rifle at the local market. When Iraq was liberated from the iron rule of Saddam Hussein, the Sunni and Shiite population instantly began killing each other with weapons they smuggled into the country.

We are steadily becoming a society that needs Big Brother to protect us from ourselves. One of the best indications of creeping oversight is the reduced access to explosives. There was once a time when you could go to local hardware store and buy a case of dynamite. Today, you can't even buy a large stock of fertilizer, the key ingredient in a homemade explosive, without getting the attention of Homeland Security.

The liberal media brought up all kinds of options for dealing with the problem of gun violence. I don't recall reading any article that addresses the declining moral values of our nation. When you find yourself walking into a swamp, with every step forward causing you to sink deeper into the muck, the best thing to do is to turn around and retrace your steps. Liberals don't want to go back to the old morality because they still have faith in the one they helped author.

Mike Huckabee, an ordained Southern Baptist minister, in an appearance Fox News' Neil Cavuto show, suggested we try God's way: "It's an interesting thing. We ask why there's violence in our schools, but we have systematically removed God from our schools. Should we be so surprised that schools would become a place of carnage? Because we've made it a place where we don't want to talk about eternity, life, what responsibility means, accountability — that we're not just going to have be accountable to the police if they catch us, but one day we stand before a holy God in judgment."

In the past week, I've had several conversations with friends over the possibility of new restrictions on gun ownership, and several times the "from my cold, dead hands" slogan popularized by Charlton Heston was invoked. One way or another, I'm afraid the government is going to take away everyone's guns. If they need to pry them away from your dead hand, then "so be it" would be the reaction of the coming authoritarian world government. We Christians have a much better option: the government will be able to take our guns because someday soon we will no longer need them.

"Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ! According to his great mercy, he has caused us to be born again to a living hope through the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead, to an inheritance that is imperishable, undefiled, and unfading, kept in heaven for you, who by God’s power are being guarded through faith for a salvation ready to be revealed in the last time" (1 Peter 1:3-5).

--Todd

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
No Peace on Earth
How I wish I could put forth the usual message of good tidings of great joy we hear presented every year at this time. But there is no peace on earth. Rather, there is decreasing exhortation for Christmas cheer to be issued to men of goodwill in this darkening time in the nation and around the world. As a matter of fact, there are fewer and fewer men of goodwill, as the Christmas message traditionally proclaims.

Christmas is, in fact, in the process of being outlawed through the national insanity known as political correctness.

Heart-wrenching report after report coming from Newtown, Connecticut, continues to make the point. Just as the apostle Paul prophesied long ago, “Evil men and seducers will grow worse and worse” (2 Timothy 3:13a). We are living that predicted nightmare.

Rather than men of goodwill looking at the horrendous act of a crazed product of our anti-God culture/society and rationally analyzing the cesspool-like environmental factors that have brought us to this murderous rampage, politicians, quick to want to make their political points, rush to the microphones, putting the blame on guns. Those who want to garner power while eliminating opposition to their own ideas and demands desperately have desired to vilify firearms for decades–thus to take them from the hands of patriots who would defend against oppressive government, should it raise its head, as has happened in every civilization upon this sin-fallen sphere.

The national news and entertainment media conglomerate has joined in a diatribe against Second- Amendment rights like at no time I can remember. It is done in a soft, reverential tone, calling for us all to sit and reason together. It is done with sophistry that pretends compassion for the children slaughtered by the evil of that horrendous attack. But, it is a lucifiric mantra, nevertheless; make no mistake. They want to disarm America, even though they don’t fully realize–indeed, cannot even know why--the passion within themselves wants to take away our right to bear arms.

This is why they have no comprehension of the potential for enslavement madness they propose.

“But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned” (1 Corinthians 2:14).

America and the world face. at this darkening time of evil, men growing worse and worse as part of a spiritual battle of such proportion that even those who have the sound mind of God cannot fathom it. Thus there is a spirit of fear even among God’s people –the born again, despite the words given the apostle Paul to set those who are the Lord’s at ease while we watch these end-times prophecies unveiling before our eyes minute by minute.

“For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind.” (2 Timothy 1:7).

That assurance is just as true as it has ever been, but the majority of the people of God chooses to go deeper into the attention diversions of our time rather than heeds God’s words of comfort. Churches themselves have become Laodicean-like bastions of diversion from the reality of these evil times. These present instead entertainment centers that keep the flock from seeing the true reason for the heinous acts like the one that took the lives of those precious little ones and the adults who were victims.

There is no peace on earth at this bleak and growing bleaker moment in the end of this debauched, humanistic age, because Jesus Christ has been progressively pushed to the perimeters of this nation’s life stream. Thus, the satanic influence that is at the center of Ephesians 6:12 has for the moment taken an ever-increasing position of dominance over the fallen minds of men, women, and children.

“For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.”

This is why the twenty-year-old man did what he did December 14.

Assault weapons, nor any other inanimate objects, are the cause of peace having been kept from this generation. The peace Jesus offers to all men is constantly under assault by the devil and his minions. Mankind murders mankind for the same reasons Cain killed Abel–and with something other than a firearm, I might add. The human “….heart is deceitful above all things, and desperately wicked" (Jeremiah 17:9).

Only Jesus Christ, the reason we are supposed to celebrate Christmas, can restore the peace that is so needed in this dying, decaying world. Thankfully, He is coming back soon for that very purpose.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Zechariah 12:3,9:
And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to this site and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com

I will send you a PASSWORD

Ybic

Steven

Our New Website URL
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com

Facebook Page Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum: Please Check it out