Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
End-Of-The-World Scenarios

Our New Website URL
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com
For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes

http://www.raptureready.com/soap/rose16.html
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Facebook Page Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum: Please Check it out:LIKE it!

End-Of-The-World Scenarios

By Pete Rose

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There has been much hype on the Internet in recent days regarding December 21 and "the end of the world", both supporting the idea and denying it. In this article I want to examine some of these scenarios, see if and how they may tie in with the Bible and prophecy or not, and finally look at what the Bible says about end time events.

We are unquestionably in the end of days of the Church age, but this does not necessarily mean the end of the world, or the end of the world as we know it.

Planet X-Nibiru

There has been much on the Internet about Planet X in recent days, some plausible, some beyond believability, and some denying it even exists. There is some information on Planet X which seems to support the existence of such a body. Records from the Sumerian civilization speak of a winged planet which visits our solar system every 3200 years or so. Astronomers and NASA in particular have noticed unexplained variations in the orbits of some of the outer planets of our solar system, particularly Neptune and Pluto. Infrared telescopes have been constructed in Antarctica, ostensibly for tracking the progress of Nibiru. An orbiting infrared observatory is said to have detected a heavenly body visible only in infrared some years ago headed towards our solar system from below the ecliptic, the plane of our solar system, at around a 30-40 degree angle. A number of astronomers who have been tracking this whatever-it-is have died mysteriously shortly before they were due to release their findings on this planet or brown dwarf star. NASA now denies there is such a body. Supporters of Nibiru say it is to pass through the ecliptic out around the orbit of Mars, loop around the sun, then head back out of the solar system, passing near Earth in the process. Gravitational and magnetic interactions between Nibiru, the sun and Earth are supposed to cause great earthquakes, miles high tsunamis, massive solar flares and possible geographic changes in earth's topography. While some of these things are prophesied in the Bible, they could be caused by natural processes within the Earth and possibly by planetary alignments without the need of a Planet X.

Geographical pole shift

According to some, there will be a physical rotation of the earth's crust, with the equator ending up aligned with the north and south poles and the arctic and antarctic at the equator. This is supposed to be the result of gravitational and magnetic interactions with Nibiru, however I believe this idea is based mainly on a prophecy by Edgar Cayce, who if I recall correctly is heavily involved with the occult. Since occult activity is mainly the work of demons I think this scenario very unlikely, and I would give no credence to such a prophecy, even though the Bible does prophesy that there will be geographical changes to the Earth between now and the time of the Millennial kingdom.

Magnetic pole shift

Some are saying that a reversal of the Earth's magnetic poles will leave the Earth exposed to cosmic radiation and radiation from the sun, causing an extinction level event. Some are saying all life on Earth will be wiped out, but the Bible says otherwise. While the north magnetic pole is actually moving with increasing speed toward Siberia and weakening, and while a weakening of our magnetic shield would allow more space radiation in, I hardly think this would result in an extinction level event.

Earthquakes on the New Madrid fault

Some are saying that a quake on the New Madrid fault will cause the entire center of the US to sink below sea level leaving the country split in two by a salt water sea 50 to hundreds of miles wide, extending all the way from the gulf of Mexico to the great lakes. Further these people claim that the coasts will also be inundated by water to up to hundreds of miles inland. While earthquakes, and especially one on the New Madrid fault, could cause enormous devastation, I find the idea of large portions of the USA sinking below sea level hard to believe. Yes there has been an exponential increase in earthquakes in recent years and while great and devastating quakes are prophesied for the tribulation period, I don't see large portions of the USA sinking into the ocean. Not any time soon, anyway.

Two thirds of the Earth's population to be killed

Yes, the Bible does indicate that two thirds or more of the Earth's population will be killed during the tribulation period. This one is true.

New World Order elite want to do away with 90% of the earth's population

(or more). I've seen numerous reports of this on the Internet. They might want this but God will not allow them to pull it off.

The elite have built great underground shelters to hide in.

This is true. I have seen documentation on this, they have excavated whole miles of underground space particularly in the Ozarks. They sense some great calamity is coming and they are planning to go underground to survive while the rest of the world perishes. They have laid in great supplies of food, fuel, water and other things, and have generators to supply electricity for their underground cities. However I think it will be of no help to them when the great earthquakes of the tribulation come, I expect their underground cities will collapse on them rather than protect them. More here: https://endtimesrevelations.wordpress.com/2012/12/05/america-betrayed-part-iv-ozark-conspiracy-and-underground-cities/

Banking collapse will result in rioting, martial law and civil war

Probably true. From what I have seen this has already been planned, and probably will happen. When the rapture comes I'd say it will be a certainty. This will pave the way for the antichrist to make his move, and provide his "solution" to all the world's woes. And the world will fall for him, hook line and sinker.

The rapture has already begun

Not a chance. I wouldn't be writing this if that were true. The Bible indicates the rapture will take place in an instant, all over the world. All those who have put their faith and trust in what Jesus has done on our behalf will instantly receive glorified spiritual bodies and will be instantly caught up to meet Jesus in the air, both the dead and the living. It isn't going to come in stages. See 1 Thessalonians 4:13-18.

What is to come-what the Bible says

There will be a continuing increase in frequency and severity of earthquakes, storms, and other natural disasters. Famines will increase in scope and severity. Even now droughts around the USA are causing food shortages and increasing prices, and it will only get worse. There will be wars on global and local scales, nation against nation and tribe against tribe. Somewhere in all this the rapture will occur. December 21 would certainly be the ideal date in view of all the end of the world predictions, but I cannot say with any certainty that it will happen on that date. My date and time for the rapture remains, any day, any minute.

For those left behind after the rapture, it will likely be a time of sheer panic and terror, with millions of people suddenly just vanishing into the air. Into all this chaos a great world leader will rise and take control. He will confirm a treaty with Israel for seven years, then after three and a half years he will break this treaty. During this first three and a half years the temple will be rebuilt, some say on the temple mount, some say at Shiloh, where David had the tabernacle for a time, and the sacrificial system prescribed in Jewish law restarted. At the midpoint of the seven years he will break his treaty with Israel, stop sacrifices and offerings, proclaim himself to be God, set up his image in the temple and force all to worship him. He will also require everyone to receive a mark embodying the number 666, without which no one will be able to buy or sell. Anyone who receives this mark will be eternally doomed to the lake of fire, to suffer the torments of the ****ed forever. Anyone who refuses it will most likely be killed.

During all this time the wrath of God will be poured out on this world in the form of the various plagues listed in the book of the Revelation. It will also be a time of intense persecution. In Revelation 20:4 there is a great multitude appearing before God who have been beheaded for their faith in Jesus, and for refusing to to take the mark of the beast. While you can be saved during the tribulation it will not be easy, and it will most likely cost you your head. But far better that than eternity in the lake of fire.

At the end of the seven years Jesus returns to Earth with all His saints, executes judgment on all who have gathered together in the valley of Megiddo, and lands on the Mount of Olives. Then comes the sheep and goats judgment when those who remain alive in their natural bodies will be judged for their faith as shown by how they treated His chosen people, the Jews. The Beast and the False Prophet are thrown into the lake of fire and Satan is shut up in the bottomless pit for a thousand years while Jesus rules over the Earth for a thousand years of real peace.

Jesus is the only Way you can escape from this time of trouble, and to spend eternity with Him. If you will turn from your sin and receive him by faith as your Lord and Savior, you will be assured of going to Jesus in body in the rapture, and escaping this time of trouble. If you neglect or refuse to receive Jesus into your life, you will be left behind to go into this terrible time of trouble, and more than likely to lose your soul and go into eternal, unending torment forever. The choice is yours. Don't put it off, as I have said, the rapture could come any day, any time.

Revelation 3:8-11 gives this promise to those who are faithful to Jesus:

I know your works; behold I have set before you an open door, and no man can shut it: for you have a little strength, and have kept my word, and have not denied my name.| Behold, I will make them who are of the synagogue of Satan, who say they are Jews but are not, but do lie, behold, I will make them to come and worship before your feet, and know that I have loved you. | Because you have kept the word of my patience, I will also keep your from the hour of trial which shall come upon all the world, to try them who dwell upon the earth. (Emphasis added)

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Zechariah 12:3,9:
And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to this site and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com

I will send you a PASSWORD

Ybic

Steven

Our New Website URL
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com

Facebook Page Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum: Please Check it out