Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
ML: "Numerical Markers of the Tragedy in Connecticut."

Our New Website URL
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com
For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/dec2012/ml1219.htm
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Facebook Page Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum: Please Check it out:LIKE it!

ML (19 Dec 2012)
"Numerical Markers of the Tragedy in Connecticut."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Before giving this analysis let us pause to pray for the Lord’s comfort and nurture for the families of these dear little ones who lost their lives. May He who is the only true Comforter draw near to these families in the unspeakable grief they feel.

Having previously looked at the numerical significance of events in relation to the number of days in office of the current president, I wondered about the markers of this horrible event.

From the 20th January, 2009 inauguration to the Sandy Hook school massacre, it is 1425 days.

G1425: dusnoetos = hard to be understood

H1425: Gadite = “an invader: a troop, fortune”

From the Biblewheel site, there is a list of words with the gematria of 1425, one of which is G3789: ophis = serpent.

There were 2 verses that had a gematria of 1425 as follows:-

ISAIAH 66:7 “Before she travailed; she brought forth; before her pain came, she was delivered of a man child”

ZECHARIAH 2:7 “ Deliver thyself, O Zion, that dwellest with the Daughter of Babylon.”

Indeed the events that have been unfolding over the last 4 years or so are, for some, hard to understand, and none more so than this horrific slaughter of children. I believe that the numerics and Bible words / verses associated with this 1425 days give an explanation of why this event happened, and what it signifies. There is also a strong warning to God’s people in it, whether the Church / Israel is meant.

I also looked at the number of days from the November 6th, 2012 election, which because of the continuity would also qualify for the president’s “second hundred days” - a term he used at the 100day point of his first term, when he said that his “first hundred days were so successful that he would complete his second hundred days in 72 days and then he would rest”. There was some speculation about what was meant by this at the time. I think we may now have a clue to this.

From November 6th, 2012 election day to December 14th, 2012 it is 39 days inclusive (3 x 13). Most here will understand the significance of this number and its occult signature.

But, then there is another 33 days to complete 72 days. 72 days from November 6th, 2012 lands on January 17th, 2013.

This date just happens to be the 6th anniversary of the date that the tail of Comet McNaught (meaning “Son of Perdition” crossed the orbital plane and was visible to the naked eye around the world. It should be noted that Comet Mc Naught was called a “Whitehorse comet” and it heralded the appearance of the Antichrist or Son of Perdition on the world stage as being now visible.

It was also on January 16th, 2007 that the man who became president signalled his intention to run for the Whitehouse by announcing on a video on his website that he had formed a presidential exploratory committee. He formally announced his candidacy on February 1oth, 2007.

On April 28th, 2012, 6 months, 10 days before his re-election the president made some comments in “jest” at the Whitehouse Correspondents Dinner. He said (in jest) that the conspiracy theorists were right that he had a secret agenda and then (in jest) outlined the agenda of his “second term” of office.

He spoke of a couple of things happening in his second term. One was that the policy known as “don’t ask, don’t tell” would be replaced with another called “it’s raining men”. He also said that in his first term he ended the war in Iraq, in his second term he would “win the war on Christmas”.These remarks led many to wonder what he was talking about. If his other comment about his second hundred days is to be taken seriously, then there may be some more events to watch in the remaining 30 days to January 17th.

From April 28th, when these remarks were made to the December 14th massacre in Sandy Hook it is 231 days or 33 weeks or 7 months, 17 days ( G717: Armageddon)

G231: halieus = fisherman (cf. Sandy HOOK)

H231 Hyssop= a plant used for medicinal or religious purposes.

(It was used to sprinkle the blood of a sacrifice. In Ungers’s Bible Dictionary, it is stated “The psalmist having in view the frequent use of hyssop in the ceremonial law, as a means by which the virtue of the sacrifice was transferred to the transgressor, applies it figuratively to the purification of the soul from guilt when he prays, “purge me with hyssop, and I shall be clean.” Psalm 51:7.

**To understand this better, view Kijani’s video, Sandy Hook Massacre: Children sacrificed on the Altar of Baal.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TIh_pIGMcR4&list=PLFAF2D6465C40A727&index=1

If we were to take the 39/33 ratio of days which seems to be related to a 33 week ratio and look at 39 weeks from December 14th, 2012 this will land on September 13th, 2013. (Tishrei 9, eve of Day of Atonement in Israel) This will also be the 20th anniversary of the Oslo Accords being signed on the Whitehouse lawn between Israel, the P. A. and with then President Clinton in attendance. Some believe that the peace agreement that the coming Antichrist “confirms” will be the 1993 Oslo Accord.

As noted by Kijani and some others, it is a curious coincidence that

the current president was awarded the Nobel Peace Prize in Oslo in October, 2oo9 early in his presidency before he had achieved a peacemaking role.

From Nov 4th, 2008 (election) to September 13th, 2013 = 1775 days (inclusive) If the Oslo Accord was “confirmed” on the 20th anniversary of it’s original signing, then the next day would be “The Day of Atonement” . This is pregnant with symbolism both from a Biblical point of view and also if looking at it from the perspective of the Antichrist’s activities and agenda toward Israel.

And particularly so, IF the 70th week of Daniel 9:27, The Day of the LORD, begins day 1 on ‘The Day of Atonement” with a “confirming of the covenant” on the 20th anniversary (20 = Redemption) of the Oslo Accords.

The date on the Dollar bill, and the founding of America was 1776.

It has also been noted that 1776 = 888 +888.

888 = the number of Christ.

The date of September 13th, sticks in my mind because it was the date in 2006 that I received my first vision from the Lord. I called this The Steel Gate Judgement Vision.

It was of a very heavy steel gate, like that which one might see on a fortress. I sensed some how that it was exceedingly heavy. Slowly it came down like a roller door on runners, but it stopped about a foot from the ground, just hanging there for a short time. I knew that it was precariously hanging there. All of a sudden it crashed down with mighty force with a very loud bang. I knew that this was a picture of the coming judgement of the whole world, that it had been coming slowly, but the day when it came down with crashing force was imminent.

The Rapture/removal of the Church is very close and there are numerous exhortations to be alert, earnestly watching and ready for Jesus Christ our Redeemer when He descends to gather his people.

The Rapture may precede the destruction of Damascus, and the Psalm 83 conflict involving the inner ring of nations surrounding Israel which would produce the impetus for a peace covenant to be confirmed.

May we all be in prayer and sober in mind and heart as we witness these preliminary events before this great and terrible judgement that is coming, with an attitude of repentance and pleading on behalf of those who still do not see the signs and believe in the only Saviour, Jesus Christ. (Yeshua)

Praise & Glory & Honour to the Coming King, LORD Jesus Christ.

Blessings to all the Doves,

ML.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Zechariah 12:3,9:
And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to this site and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com

I will send you a PASSWORD

Ybic

Steven

Our New Website URL
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com

Facebook Page Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum: Please Check it out