Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Attempts Upon the Life of God's Prophet Elijah the Tishbite and How God Has Protected him

In keeping with this topic of attempts on Elijah's life, this one is his most recent attack, which was two years ago.

At the time we were invited to South Korea, all expenses paid for by a Christian gentleman, to minister there to certain pastors, who gladly heard him.

The incident happened when we were sleeping in our separate rooms in his home. The air conditioning was operating in his bedroom and he was unable to sleep so well. In the middle of the night, he suddenly saw and heard a red laser beam zap his little purse which was just a foot away from his head.

We were just 3 days away from our home in Cyprus. The powers that be like you to know that they are well aware where their intended victims are at all times!

It is apparent that the beam was meant for his head and God averted it!

Re: Attempts Upon the Life of God's Prophet Elijah the Tishbite and How God Has Protected him

This one is Elijah's account.

I went to visit a Christian family in Long Island, U.S.A. While there I found
out that the mother and father idolized their two older daughters and caused
their young son to have a spirit of jealousy in him. I stayed the night and the
next morning the girls went to school and the father went to work. Well, at
10:00 in the morning, the son came into the front room where I was resting and
he started to jump up and down on their front room chesterfield and I commanded
him to sit down.

Well, I could see a spirit of rebellion and hate joined to this spirit of
jealousy rise up in him. Well, I turned away to get a cup of coffee, and when I
turned around, he was coming at me with a large knife to stab me in the back.
There was a demonic spirit in this young boy, so I bound the evil spirit in him
and he dropped the knife, and he ran into his mother's bedroom and told her the
bad man was trying to hurt him. So she called her husband and he never asked
what had happened, and told me to pack my bags and leave. So I did. I wondered
if some day they will not get his favorite video game and that he might use that
large knife upon them one night.

Scribe to Elijah,

Wow, apparently the Almighty God YHWH Adonai has protected the life of Prophet Elijah from any attacks.
He should accomplish what God has intended him to do for the time is short and there will be no delay anymore.

I pray that his mission will bring the people of Israel to repentance and crying out loud to Yahshua the true Messiach.
The time almost there, the tribulation is on the horizon. It doesn't matter 2012 or 2013 or 2014 but surely it will come and most likely in our lifetime on earth.

Let the power of ressurection of Yahshua be upon you Elijah and make everything in your way be disappear so that your mission given by God specifically for you to accomplish will be succeed.

Bashem Yahshua.

Gimel Israel
Scribe to Elijah,

Wow, apparently the Almighty God YHWH Adonai has protected the life of Prophet Elijah from any attacks.
He should accomplish what God has intended him to do for the time is short and there will be no delay anymore.

I pray that his mission will bring the people of Israel to repentance and crying out loud to Yahshua the true Messiach.
The time almost there, the tribulation is on the horizon. It doesn't matter 2012 or 2013 or 2014 but surely it will come and most likely in our lifetime on earth.

Let the power of ressurection of Yahshua be upon you Elijah and make everything in your way be disappear so that your mission given by God specifically for you to accomplish will be succeed.

Bashem Yahshua.

"It doesn't matter 2012 or 2013 or 2014" (even 2015, etc.) "but surely it will come......." Amen.

In the meantime, while we wait, our cup runneth over while He prepares a table for us even in the presence of our enemies in time of need, Psalm 23:5.

Just a couple of more things to add, Elijah has been shot at several times, and been threatened by knives.

When he was young, he was thrown 60 feet when he was hit by a car. He was basically unscathed with no broken bones.

I also have been shot at as target practice from an apartment building as I walked along the street, been hit by a car, have experienced brake failure, hitting the car in front of me as there was nowhere else to go, and a couple of other life-threatening things.

But this story shows God's protection.

Some years ago, when living in northern British Columbia in Canada, I was driving, alone, on my way early in the morning, travelling on a black-topped road, heading for a seminar 60 miles away. Because it was winter and there was a road sign warning "black ice", I was careful to go well below the 60mph alotted for that long stretch of road which followed closely alongside a fast-moving river, as I knew of the danger of driving on black ice, and surely did not want to land in the river.

Close to 40 miles later, I could see no problem as the sun was out and it was apparent that there was no longer any black ice.

However, there was a solitary bank of trees at one point which prevented the sun from melting the ice, and I hit a spot of this black ice, swerved, turned upside down in the air (I was belted in), and landed atop the only patch of snow seen anywhere. I was safe.

Now the problem was how was I going to get out of this two-foot bank of snow, get back onto the road, and get to my meeting, for on the way I had not met even one car on this road!

Well, not two or three minutes later, came this man, (an angel of light?) who "happened" to have chains in his truck, and he pulled me out. He looked at the car and pointed out that the roof of the car had somehow been flattened. I then showed up at the meeting, a little late, but all in one piece. Surely one of God's mercies.

Probably some of you have your own stories. As Elijah has often said, the Lord knows who we are from the foundation of the Earth.