Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Renee M: "10/7 solar calendar = 10/7 lunar calendar?"

Our New Website URL
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com
For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes

%%bbCodeItem_2%%
Facebook Page Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum: Please Check it out:LIKE it!

Renee M (18 Dec 2012)
"10/7 solar calendar = 10/7 lunar calendar?"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://jesusiscoming2015.webs.com/whenistherapture.htm

Let me begin by saying that I honestly have very little interest in when the Lord will return, or when the Rapture will take place. I am a very laid-back person that truly loves living and cannot wait to be in Heaven with Jesus, but I also really enjoy being here on earth and serving the Lord here. The Lord has really given me every desire of my heart and I am so full of joy to be able to serve the Lord in the ministry He has given to me. I get to work with children everyday and rescue them from abuse and starvation. I love what I do. I’m not one of those people who is struggling through life and just cannot wait to leave this planet because I’m just so miserable here. The only interest I have in this involves what took place 12 years ago, and it is why I am so diligent in my study of this and continue to press in to find answers.

It all started on or near December 20, 2000, when the Lord asked me to tell me the deepest desire of my heart and I told Him that more than anything I wanted for my heart to be pure and for Him to be pleased with me when I stood before Him. Within a few days, the Lord told me that January 1, 2001, represented the “Gentile Feast of Trumpets” and then on January 4, 2001, He told me that I would be as John the Baptist and would write something that would help in saving millions of people from the coming deception. He also told me to wait for Him to come on the night of January 6, 2000. As I waited that night, about 12:10 am, my entire body began to shake violently for about a minute and then after about another minute, it happened again, where my entire body began to shake violently for about a minute and on the second shaking, my mouth was tingling and the Lord told me that it represented when Isaiah’s lips were touched by the coal and his sin was atoned for. Then He told me to go study the Jewish feasts.

Now, fast forward almost 12 years. On August 31, 2012, the Lord began to bring revelation to me about the 7th day of the Feast of Tabernacles, which took place this year on October 7-8, 2012. On November 6, 2012, the Lord began to bring revelation to me about the Feast of Dedication, or Hanukkah. I really thought that I had the puzzle figured out, with the first shaking representing the 7th day of Tabernacles (but no rapture) and the second shaking representing the 7th day of Hanukkah (which would be the rapture). But, obviously, that was not correct.

I have always been very good at putting puzzles together. For many years, I have studied “hidden redemptive analagoies” in unreached people groups. These are hidden things in the cultures of people groups throughout the world that point to Christ. If you can find the hidden redemptive analogy in a culture, usually the entire tribe will turn to Christ as they see how God hid something in their culture for many generations that point to Him as the true God. Perhaps this is why the Lord chose me to figure this puzzle out, if indeed He actually did. I have considered that this entire journey may have only been a test of my faithfulness to Him and part of the purification process, getting rid of the fear of man and leaving me only with the fear of God.

But, if He has chosen me to put this puzzle together and has been giving me one piece after another, I will tell you how I see this puzzle POSSIBLY fitting together. The Lord was transferring a Jewish holiday, which goes by the lunar calendar, onto our Gentile (solar) calendar. He said to me that January 1, 2001, represented the GENTILE Feast of Trumpets. The Feast of Trumpets is a JEWISH holiday.

This year, the 7th day of Tabernacles, fell on 10/7 on our calendar. 10/7 (7th of Tivet) on the Jewish calendar this year is December 21, 2012. This is the date that the Mayan calendar points to, along with numerous other calendars and evidence found throughout history. The History Channel, and many movies have made reference to this date as well. Even the last 2 movies that I watched in the last few weeks, had references pointing right to December 21, 2012. In the movie, “Rise of the Guardians”, the 3 days of darkness come on the earth starting 3 days before Easter and end on Easter (sound familiar?). At one point in the movie, the Easter Bunny turns to Santa Claus and asks him how he would feel if this was all starting 3 days before Christmas. Santa Claus supposedly comes on December 24, so 3 days earlier would be December 21. Then, in the movie, “The Hobbit”, the “gods” are discussing with a “wizard” about prophecies and they mention that on the last moon of autumn and first sun of winter (December 21), the “gates” would open. I don’t watch many movies, but I chose to watch these 2 because of their closeness to the December 21, 2012, date. I was watching for hidden clues in the movies that would point to something that might be coming up. The NWO hid clues in many movies before 9/11 happened, so we can expect them to do the same before the next major event takes place. But they have not even been hiding these clues, they’ve come right out in the open and shared them to the entire world for many years now.

Do I think the Rapture or start of the Tribulation is actually on December 21, 2012? I honestly do not know, but I think it’s very possible. Not only was 10/7 on the Gentile solar calendar the date that the 7th day of Tabernacles fell on, but it was also the date that the Draco meteor shower peaked (representing the Dragon and his angels being cast out of heaven, Revelation 12) and also the date that the Dragon Space Capsule was launched and CNN declared the “start of a New Era”. It is also the “midnight hour”. I found this on the internet:

Every December 21st, we get to experience the solstice. You could call it the seasonal equivalent of midnight, with March 21st being analogous to 6 am/dawn/spring, June 21st being noon/summer and September 21st being 6 pm/dusk/autumn.

There is another much longer cyclical measurement of time. It is called the Precession of the Equinoxes, sometimes called the Platonic Year. Just as a year is measured by one circuit of the Earth around the Sun and noted by the two solstices of December 21st and June 21st and the two equinoxes of March 21st and September 21st, the Platonic Year is measured by one circuit of the axis of the Earth through the twelve signs of the Zodiac.

December 21st, 2012 at 11:11 am is the equivalent of midnight in this Platonic Year.

Notice the number 11:11. Many watchmen have seen this number over and over for many years. This is 7:11 EST. Another significant number for many watchmen.

So, all of this is interesting, right? But is there any Biblical evidence that December 21, 2012, could be the Rapture and/or start of the Great Tribulation? Well, if we go back to what Jesus said in Matthew 24, when the disciples asked Jesus when all of these things would happen and what the sign of His coming would be, He replied by pointing them to the events that happened in 167 BC when there was an abominable sacrifice offered at the altar, the Jews had to flee into the mountains for 3 years and the women and children were killed on the Sabbath. The Book of Maccabees tells us that this all started on the 25th of Kislev. I looked on the Rosetta Stone calendar converter and in 167 BC, the 25th day of Kislev was December 14, on our Gregorian calendar date. The following Sabbath was December 20. Rather than pointing to Hanukkah as the start of the Great Tribulation, could Jesus have been pointing to the actual dates on our calendar? Could He have been telling the Jews when He said, “pray that your flight does not take place on the Sabbath or in winter” that if they wait until the first Sabbath of winter to flee to the mountains, that it will be too late? Could He have been pointing to December 14 and December 20 as significant dates?

What happened on December 14, 2012? A group of women and children were killed. What time did this happen? At 9:30 am EST. That would be 4:30 pm Israel time. What time did the sun set in Israel on December 14? At 4:29 pm. Their Sabbath had just begun. Immediately as the Sabbath begins in Israel, the killing of innocent women and children began. Could the Lord be giving us a 7-day warning of what is about to take place? Is He reminding us of the women and children who were killed on the Sabbath in 167 BC? Could He be telling the Jews (or maybe the world if there is a pole shift coming) that if they wait until the first Sabbath of winter to flee to the mountains, that it will be too late?

When all of these things took place in 167 BC, Kislev 25 (December 14) would become the first day of Hanukkah 3 years later. Tivet 1 (December 20) would become the 7th day of Hanukkah 3 years later. Perhaps the Lord is pointing us to December 20-22, 2012, as being very significant times, and possibly even the Rapture and start of the Great Tribulation. Could the 3 days of darkness be 3 prophetic years of darkness starting on, or within a day of, December 21, 2012, and ending 1080 days later (360X3) on December 6, 2015, which is the first day of Hanukkah, the 25th day of Kislev?

If this is correct, then the left-behind Church is going to have to truly have the anointing and power of God to stand against the DECEPTION that is behind this date. Satan has really stacked the deck in his favor by pointing to this date for so many years. Truly, the deception is going to be so great if the Rapture happens on or within a day of December 21, 2012. I was writing this a couple of days ago, about the cards being stacked, and right after I wrote that, on my computer on the webpage I was looking at, was a guy making a house of cards and under the picture was a demon figure laughing. But then I realized how easily that house of cards can fall, with just one flick of the finger, one card falling, and the whole house of cards collapses.

Satan always tries to steal God’s glory. And the Lord did tell us that the deception would be so great that even the elect could be deceived if it were possible.

It has also occurred to me that Jesus said He would come at an hour when we think not, so how could the Lord plan to come on the day when the entire world is wondering if something terrible will happen on that date? But then I realized, how many Christians are expecting the Rapture to take place on December 21, 2012? Are we not the mockers who are laughing at all the failed predictions and thinking little of this date? Did not the Lord give Noah a 7-day warning and the world still laughed and refused to believe even after Noah continued to warn them for so many years? I don’t know if anything will happen between December 20-22, 2012, but I think it’s very possible that it could. If it does, no one can say we weren’t warned. Unfortunately, the warnings have not been coming from the Lord’s prophets, but from the NWO and the predictions of many cultures throughout the ages. And therein lies the deception that the Lord warned us about.

To be honest, part of me is hoping that nothing will happen between December 20-22, 2012. I don’t like the idea of Satan stealing God’s glory and making this about him instead of about God’s redemption and plan of salvation for the world. Then, there’s the other side of me, that really does want to be with Jesus and hopes that it does happen this week or weekend. If it does happen, and you are left behind, all I can say is to remember what Jesus said in Matthew 24 that pointed to the first Sabbath of winter and the dates of December 14 and 20 and to again study the 7th day of Tabernacles and see how the Lord took all the things pointing to this particular day and switched the calendars from 10/7 on the Gentile calendar to 10/7 on the Hebrew calendar. Try to use these things that are hidden in the Scriptures to convince the lost that what happened was truly the Rapture and fulfillment of the prophecies of the Lord and not about aliens and the Mayan calendar.

Blessings to all of you,

Renee

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Zechariah 12:3,9:
And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to this site and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com

I will send you a PASSWORD

Ybic

Steven

Our New Website URL
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com

Facebook Page Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum: Please Check it out