Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
You Are Running Out of Time!

Our New Website URL
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com
For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes

http://www.raptureready.com/soap/twobears76.html
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Facebook Page Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum: Please Check it out:LIKE it!

You Are Running Out of Time!

By Don twobears

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How do I start this, making a verbal request that you will understand about why coming to salvation in Jesus Christ is so important and to do so very quickly?

Everyone is talking about the “peace” accord needed between Israel and the occupants of the Gaza Strip, or the supposed coming December 21, 2012 Mayan apocalypse. If the conversation is not about those things, then it must be about the “fiscal cliff,” the earthquakes or the Iranian nuclear project and possible weapons creation.

And yet, I look around and I see the apathy of people, their denial of Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior, their dismal lives that are presently going nowhere fast. And I hear the grumbling of all the people about the racy ads on TV or the homosexual ranting and the same-sex marriages that President Obama, the first president to propose that the homosexual lifestyle as equal to any other. And then everyone wants to know why their lives and families are going down the tubes, why this country of ours is in such a horrible and stinking cesspool?

Is it only my observance or do all the true followers of Jesus Christ, when writing, preaching or discussing these things wrangle all over the place? And then the question is: Who is listening or paying any attention? Evidently...not too many!

“But of that day and that hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels which are in heaven, neither the Son, but the Father. Take ye heed, watch and pray: for ye know not when the time is. For the Son of Man is as a man taking a far journey, who left his house, and gave authority to his servants, and to every man his work, and commanded the porter to watch. Watch ye therefore: for ye know not when the master of the house cometh, at even, or at midnight, or at the cockcrowing, or in the morning: Lest coming suddenly he find you sleeping. And what I say unto you I say unto all, Watch” (Mark 13:32-37, emphasis added).

“Oh...we have plenty of time,” some have said to me.

Really?

I ask, “And how do you know this, when the Bible says the opposite?”

It’s the look I get next that really gets me!

“Why is it everyone that says they are born-again has to be such a bearer of bad news or such a hater? Why can’t you guys have something nice to say?”

So I turn around and tell them (depending on their age):

“Have a GREAT twenty years more!”

To be honest, I don’t know what else to say. I do know that I am being facetious but I am attempting to be as nice as I can be, considering the actual time we have left before the Rapture.

Here we are, the clock that is winding down to the Rapture is about two minutes to midnight, when Jesus Christ will come and take us home and then the Tribulation begins! We have two minutes to get as many in the fold and prepared as we can and everyone else is being lazy and slow, when time is of the essence!

Am I missing something here? It makes me feel like, I want to scream at the top of my lungs and pull my hair out at the same time! It makes me scared...NOT for me...for them! It makes me want to say things that I shouldn’t because they just can’t SEE past their noses!! IF they only KNEW!

Yesterday, I saw this on the Internet:

“Science vs. God: Does Progress Trump Faith?”

First, looking at the entire phrase, I see the dichotomy! Of course they put “science” first, subliminally offensive to me, next they talk about “progress” but they FAIL to state the progress of WHOM! Of course I know they are talking about humanity in as far as the WHOM. And again “faith” is the last word. Does that mean last as in “Save the last as best” or what? It is abundantly obvious...to say the least...the entire statement was slanted to be as infuriating as possible, to one side of the equation. And then they began to discuss whether or not the Bible is “empirical” or not.

I beg your pardon...hmm...please speak up, I didn’t quite catch that...EMPIRICAL...? Such horse hockey, as in blasphemy! I was so angry over this! They want to equate the Word of God to anything they could write themselves, they were not able to believe in a god of any kind...because of the “lack of empirical evidence.” THAT had my blood pressure up BIG time!! I need a break, here!

Okay, I’m back, I feel better now.

“Let no man deceive himself. If any man among you seemeth to be wise in this world, let him become a fool, that he may be wise. For the wisdom of this world is foolishness with God. For it is written, He taketh the wise in their own craftiness. And again, The Lord knoweth the thoughts of the wise, that they are vain” (1 Corinthians 3:18-20, emphasis added).

“Because the foolishness of God is wiser than men; and the weakness of God is stronger than men. For ye see your calling, brethren, how that not many wise men after the flesh, not many mighty, not many noble, are called: But God hath chosen the foolish things of the world to confound the wise; and God hath chosen the weak things of the world to confound the things which are mighty” (1 Corinthians 1:25-27, emphasis added).

The Word of God ALWAYS makes me feel better. The more I read, the more I seek the Lord because there is nothing else for me to want than to seek my Lord! It always makes me wonder about those individuals who deny God, when they stand before Jesus Christ at the Great White Throne judgment, how are they going to explain themselves in what they have said, as in the Science vs. God example I gave.

Suddenly, they will be kneeling before the Lord God Almighty because HE is the Creator and we are the created. HE is God, HE is the beginning and the end, the first and the last, The GREAT I AM, the alpha and the omega! Can you imagine the state of their minds at that time? Jesus Christ won’t even have to say a single word. They will KNOW they have wronged the only one in all of eternity that could possibly save them from eternal hell. Can you imagine the horror they are going to feel as they see Jesus Christ turn HIS back on them? That is not sad...it is absolutely HORRIFYING! I am already scared for them!

Jesus Christ...IS Lord of lords and King of kings!!!

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Zechariah 12:3,9:
And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to this site and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com

I will send you a PASSWORD

Ybic

Steven

Our New Website URL

Facebook Page Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum: Please Check it out

Re: You Are Running Out of Time!

Our New Website URL

http://www.raptureready.com/soap/twobears77.html

You Are Running Out of Time...Part Two!

By Don twobears

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In my previous article we discussed obvious signs that time is indeed running out for all those who are not saved to Jesus Christ. It does not matter to me if these unsaved are angry with me or not. Being saved to Jesus Christ is the ONLY way they will see heaven. This is a bold, in your face, statement by Jesus Christ, who IS God! It is becoming very obvious to me, that far too many are not accepting this as fact, they feel they are not “sophisticated” enough, unless they are questioning the Creator at every turn.

The scientists that degrade the Word of God and God Himself have much to learn! It is crucially obvious they do not understand anything, unless they are able to measure it and quantify its existence through empirical facts. The very first mistake they make is to not understand that God is Spirit. Therefore they must adjust everything to measuring the spiritual. For example, they say they know what thoughts look like because of some measurable evidence in the Synapse of the Brain’s electrical firings. They show the pictures of these firings and are able to measure the electrical synapse, therefore they “think” they know how thoughts come about, but as of yet, they are not able to say what these thoughts are. In other words they are able to see the electrical synapse, they are able to measure that synapse in electrical terms, but they have no idea what the thought is. It is the content of the thought that matters!

Scientists are able to take a human heart out of the body and work on it, which is in and of itself, very remarkable! However, they have yet to make that heart any better than when they first opened the chest. For example, if the individual has had a myocardial infarction and twenty percent is damaged, that heart will remain that way, even in the event of surgical intervention. The heart can learn to deal with the damage and surrounding heart muscle can increase, offsetting the damage already done, but never back to one hundred percent. My friends, that is empirical evidence in those two examples.

The greatest example I can give about humans and empirical evidence is this: These same scientists may have wives or girlfriends and they come home and hold them close and kiss them. In all of their “empirical wisdom” they have yet to be able to measure or quantify a single “feeling.” And yet, they want to say that the Bible and God do not exist, because they lack “empirical evidence” as to their existence? Same thing can be said for “feelings” which each and every one of them are using all the time! How about they begin with something more simple: “Create” something, anything! Notice I did not say, “clone” or “copy,” something. I said, “create” anything. Obviously they are not able to. I now rest my case.

As I stated about the Bible in my previous article, man’s “intelligence” or “wisdom” is like foolishness to God. How arrogant is man─the “created” telling the Creator to show Himself, otherwise they will not believe in: HIM. How, utterly arrogant for any man to raise his fist to heaven and blaspheme the Lord God Almighty...for any reason!

I am sure you remember as a child finding an anthill then stomping and killing the ants as they move to and fro from the hill. It is obvious you will never destroy every ant in the world, even with pesticides and such, it will never happen. But God can, because HE is the CREATOR! God is Spirit...thus to know HIM means you must come to HIM in Spirit. You already know “faith” exists yet you are not able to see it or measure it, but it is still there nonetheless. It is the same with “thoughts”, as it is with “hope.” As the Bible teaches, hope is the anticipation of better things to come. Hope is the “faith” that we have been already given to us by the Lord God. I am sure you understand that if there is no HOPE, there is nothing else for us to live for. This my friends, we call “depression.”

If you truly think about this you will come to the center of everything, that without Jesus Christ in your life there is no HOPE, there is NO FAITH there is NO PROMISE of anything to come. If an individual feels this, they are obviously DEPRESSED. If depression continues unabated, the individual will ultimately die, either through sheer will power, or suicide. That is why this problem is so misunderstood by everyone and why it has been so, for all of time.

Let’s ask this, how many truly “born-again” God fearing and Jesus Christ following individuals have taken their own life? Stop and think about this for a moment! We could solve a lot of problems with people, if we understood this better. Without Jesus Christ there is NO HOPE, there is no useful FAITH that anything will become better at any point in time! Jesus Christ is the HOPE for mankind. FAITH in Jesus Christ is to KNOW that there is life after death, the assurance of eternal life in heaven! But...what of the “unsaved?”

The problem at hand is this: Those scientists have nothing in their reports on how to give HOPE, or to have FAITH in anything. It is truly obvious that they lack the ability to give any individual anything of any real value! If that is clearly understood, then the end result is to understand they are wrong about God and His Holy Word─the Bible. IF they are wrong on that account, how many other things are they wrong about? Science is great when I decide to build my home here on earth, but what good is science if there is NO God? If these same scientists become “depressed” and there is no intervention, they will soon die, just like everyone else would.

It is then obvious to all that the ONLY TRUE empirical evidence says God does indeed exist, that HE is, who HE says HE is. When the understanding of this comes to anyone, they will understand and see that the Bible does fall in-line as TRUTH. Then the questions of why we are here are settled and it also shows how to live on into eternity. The “narrow” road to heaven then becomes easy to comprehend. Suddenly, the wisdom of the Word of God becomes evident and the impact is real, it is felt, it is known. That, my friends, is called a fact!

When we give the Word of God a chance, we will see that the prophecies of the Bible are indeed real, we understand that the Rapture and the Tribulation are right around the corner! When we see that, we can then understand WHY TIME IS SO SHORT. Coming to Jesus Christ for the only HOPE of a FUTURE is through FAITH in Jesus Christ, who IS God, the CREATOR of all things!

With Jesus Christ...all things are understandable!

And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to this site and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com

Ybic

Steven

Our New Website URL

Re: You Are Running Out of Time!

Our New Website URL

http://www.raptureready.com/soap/twobears78.html

You Are Running Out of Time...Conclusion

By Don twobears

In light of the previous two articles with the same title, there are a few things still missing that I want to touch on. Far too many people think they will be going up in the Rapture and yet, we must ask the question, “Are they truly born-again?” In other words, what are the criteria expected by the Lord for an individual to be taken in the Rapture?

Is it enough to SAY that you are born-again? If you are born-again, how do you know that you are? It would appear that these are some very enlightening questions for each person. Yet what is, usually missed is living lives according to the Lord. Let’s put this another way, are YOU indeed saved by Jesus Christ, is your life entirely changed, because of YOUR commitment to HIM? Are you saved by the grace of Jesus Christ? Are you washed in HIS blood from the cross at Calvary? Have you truly turned YOUR life over to HIM and held back nothing?

“My son, walk not thou in the way with them; refrain thy foot from their path: For their feet run to evil, and make haste to shed blood. Surely in vain the net is spread in the sight of any bird. And they lay wait for their own blood; they lurk privily for their own lives. So are the ways of every one that is greedy of gain; which taketh away the life of the owners thereof.

Wisdom crieth without; she uttereth her voice in the streets: She crieth in the chief place of concourse, in the openings of the gates: in the city she uttereth her words, saying, How long, ye simple ones, will ye love simplicity? And the scorners delight in their scorning, and fools hate knowledge?” (Proverbs 1:15-22, emphasis added)

There are many who “think” (in their own wisdom) they have “done enough” to be saved. Yet their lives do not reflect such an important commitment to Jesus Christ. Yes, they go to church, they may even be in the choir or have become a deacon. They know how to put on the “face of piety” when the need arises. Still, the question is this: Have they committed to a “covenant” with Jesus Christ, as their Lord and Savior?

“Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven. Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works? And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity” (Matthew 7:21-23, emphasis added).

This has to be the saddest passage in the Bible and yet it is enormously evident that many will fall into this category. For lack of a better way to say it, many people have given Jesus Christ “lip service.” Somewhere along the way, they believed in their heart, that they can say the words─a verbal profession only and that should be enough. The Bible calls them fools! They haven’t come to the knowledge that Jesus Christ (God) knows every thought, every idea, every intent of their heart. Nothing is hidden from HIM!!

“And unto the angel of the church of the Laodiceans write; These things saith the Amen, the faithful and true witness, the beginning of the creation of God; I know thy works, that thou art neither cold nor hot: I would thou wert cold or hot. So then because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spue thee out of my mouth.

Because thou sayest, I am rich, and increased with goods, and have need of nothing; and knowest not that thou art wretched, and miserable, and poor, and blind, and naked: I counsel thee to buy of me gold tried in the fire, that thou mayest be rich; and white raiment, that thou mayest be clothed, and that the shame of thy nakedness do not appear; and anoint thine eyes with eyesalve, that thou mayest see. As many as I love, I rebuke and chasten: be zealous therefore, and repent.

Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me. To him that overcometh will I grant to sit with me in my throne, even as I also overcame, and am set down with my Father in his throne. He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches.” (Revelation 3:14-22, emphasis added).

Sometimes it is very painful to read the Word of God because HE knows us inside and out; there is nothing in us HE does not already know! It is NEVER enough to simply declare that we are born-again, there must be PROOF that Jesus Christ does indeed shine through our lives, every day, every hour and in every way! One may wonder why we must meet HIS expectations and why would HE set the bar so very high? It is already painfully evident, that we could never attain the goals in life, as HE has set down for us. IF that is the case, why should we even attempt to do so, if all we will do is fail? The answer is in the words of John the Baptist:

“Ye yourselves bear me witness, that I said, I am not the Christ, but that I am sent before him. He that hath the bride is the bridegroom: but the friend of the bridegroom, which standeth and heareth him, rejoiceth greatly because of the bridegroom’s voice: this my joy therefore is fulfilled. He must increase, but I must decrease. He that cometh from above is above all: he that is of the earth is earthly, and speaketh of the earth: he that cometh from heaven is above all.

And what he hath seen and heard, that he testifieth; and no man receiveth his testimony. He that hath received his testimony hath set to his seal that God is true. For he whom God hath sent speaketh the words of God: for God giveth not the Spirit by measure unto him. The Father loveth the Son, and hath given all things into his hand. He that believeth on the Son hath everlasting life: and he that believeth not the Son shall not see life; but the wrath of God abideth on him” (John 3:28-36, emphasis added.)

In the previous passage from the Word of God, the words, “He must increase, but I must decrease” explains everything to the most minute detail. If you are truly born-again, if you are a true follower of Jesus Christ, IF your intent is to live and have eternal Life, there MUST be proof! It will be most evident when the Lord God Almighty is given glory and YOU are no where to be found!

Too many are living life in their own strength, in their own way, according to their own rules and NOT those of Jesus Christ! And then they wonder why, they fail miserably at every turn and they will soon wonder why, they were NOT taken in the Rapture of the church of Jesus Christ: LIP SERVICE! It doesn't work with Jesus Christ and it never will!

“He that believeth on the Son hath everlasting life: and he that believeth not the Son shall not see life; but the wrath of God abideth on him.” There is a simple solution to being truly “saved” or NOT truly “saved” and this is according to the Word of God. Please note the verses above. There are three parts to this passage and it is important to understand them.

(1) (a)He that believeth on the Son.....(b)hath everlasting life. Do you see how this is broken up in (a) and then (b)? (a) your action, (b) your answer! Now lets go to the next part (2) (a) and he that believeth NOT the Son (b) shall NOT see life. (a) your action or lack there of, (b) your answer! That’s about as simple as it gets, don't you think? (3) (a) but the wrath of God abideth on him. Note here please, there is no action by you, just a simple end result, for YOUR lack of belief. I like to think of in the old southern way, “Is you is or is you ain’t” and that makes it truly simple to understand.

Now you may be reading this and getting angry and that is truly alright with me! Being angry at me for saying these things will get you no where real quick. The question is, how does Jesus Christ THINK of you?! Are you so busy going to church, singing in the choir and being a deacon and then looking all pious the whole time so YOU “look good?”Or are you so HUMBLED by the Lord that you realize this is your easiest of duties to please the Lord? Does Jesus Christ shine through YOU? If everyone is able to see you, then you haven’t accomplished a single thing and it might be of some real importance to you, to re-evaluate your relationship with Jesus Christ.

How better to say this, than to say, Jesus Christ MUST be your all in all, in everything you do or say and it MUST be from your heart, with all your strength, with all your might and with all your spirit! There is NO other way! This is why, reading and studying your Bible is so crucial. You’ll never KNOW what is expected of you, IF no one ever tells you!! Whom better to tell you, how to be saved and saved to Jesus Christ...FOR SURE...than Jesus Christ HIMSELF?!

It says in John 1.1-4, emphasis added:“In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. The same was in the beginning with God. All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made. In him was life; and the life was the light of men.”

Jesus Christ is GOD! Let there be NO mistake in this -- anything else and YOU will NOT see heaven!

John 14.6: "Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me!!"

Jesus Christ...IS...all things...to everyone!

stevensandiego@ymail.com

Ybic

Steven

Our New Website URL