Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Dear Esther: Decemvber 17 2012

Our New Website URL
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com
For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes

http://www.raptureready.com/rap10.html
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Facebook Page Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum: Please Check it out:LIKE it!

Hi there, Esther,
First and foremost! Thank you for taking the time to read my letter, and your whole- hearted responses. It is greatly appreciated!

I’m a young lady in my mid-twenties, born and raised in a far-from-perfect family, but one that loves Jesus very much, and since before I could speak I was put in His hands. As a child of prayer, my first independent thinking came with a natural and complete faith in our Lord, and I felt the presence of the Holy Spirit very early on, never doubting or questioning that everything was within His control.

This peace followed me into my early teens. I had moments of rebellion, as we do, but never a rebellion that made me doubt God, I just had years of “simple indifference” to all authority. I found my way back to grace, as I attended a Christian boarding school for two years, and my relationship with Jesus had never been stronger as I sought His guidance, and found forgiveness in His love. Never did I doubt His love for me.

As a turned 16, I was thrown back into the “real world'” and the pull on my flesh was just too strong. My family was falling to pieces, and as my parents dealt with their own tragedies, I had years of, more or less -- being left to my own devices. This did not go well in any aspect, and not only did I turn to astrology, anything/everything paranormal, I also had complete disregard for my own body and health.

As my faith was deeper than veins, even at that time, I did not a single doubt in my mind of who God is, and what He is capable off... It was just almost as if it did not matter those years. I would a few times turn to the Lord, asking Him, “What happened, Jesus? Are you still there?” As if I was finding my way around a pitch-black maze. I would choke up and cry uncontrollably, as I felt His answer, still so clear, deep within my heart: “I’m still here.” Those raw emotions would almost hurt more than I could bear so I kept my reassuring prayers to a minimum.

As I tried to define myself, my inner visions of God, who He is and what he wanted from me, would change daily. I lost touch with Him, and as I entered my twenties, for the first time, I started to doubt. I doubted Him, His purpose and everything I thought was still there. Letting myself get lost in the occult, modern-day psychology and “thinkers” of this world, my core image of Him was slowly changing, like a beautiful painting starting to wash away, and that installed a deep fear within me.

My parents’ faith was still strong even after everything they went through of bad things, strong and never failing in telling me everything I knew as a little girl, talking to Jesus, as if He was always right next to me. Their faith kept me from drifting TOO FAR into the raging sea of the ungodly world, and I KNOW that their prayers have saved not only my sanity, but also my life, many times. However, I had still lost my way.

One That Is Lonely

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dear One That Is Lonely,
Thank you for pouring your heart out. I have divided your letter into three sections, which will be posted over the next three consecutive weeks as so much of what you have experienced, your issues and concerns are all important to one’s spiritual growth and I believe will benefit others.

This week my biggest concern is your, past involvement in the occult. Each step you took away from the Lord Jesus seemed to draw you deeper into the devil’s arena. The effects of being involved in any type of demonically infested occult practice can leave deep scars upon one’s spiritual and emotional psyche. The forces of darkness are extremely shrewd and cunning and leave no stone unturned when it comes to creating havoc and heartache. As the Scriptures tell us, Satan can appear as an angel of light (2 Corinthians 11:14) and deceive people into thinking that astrology, psychic hyperbole and secular human “wisdom” are all paths to enlightenment. And as you found out they are all spiritual death sentences leading to the front door of hell, all distorting the truths of the true Light─our blessed Redeemer.

Your great blessing came through your parents so early in your life when they instilled in you the truths of the Savior, His saving grace and His tremendous mercy and as they prayed, for you whilst you were out and about exploring the world. How many times you were spared from unseen trouble only the Lord knows, but even through your rebellion and confusion He was holding on to you.

Many people have a similar story as yours, the song and dance─the details are different but the bottom line with each story is that we are all in the midst of an intense spiritual war which is quickly escalating─as we see physical manifestations of this spiritual war being revealed. It is evident that the entire world is on a downward spiral ready to implode and embrace a false “savior”─the prophesied Antichrist. The fact that the devil was able to do as much damage to your life as he did even with your strong Christian upbringing and faith reveals what a dangerous battlefield Planet Earth is. He will use anything and anybody to pull us away form Christ. We can never let down our guard.

Next week we will continue with part two of your letter. In the meantime, always know that your heavenly Father loves you more than you can possibly imagine and that He is a God of great mercy, forgiveness and restoration.

In God’s love,

Esther

“The righteous cry out, and the LORD hears, and delivers them out of all their troubles” (Psalm 43:17).

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi Esther,
Could you please explain why there is so much animosity in the body of Christ concerning the Rapture of the church? With the Christians that are so anti-Rapture it seems as though they look forward to the Tribulation. They get very hostile and very verbal about it and claim that we are, believing, a lie. In these last days I find it hard to have joy in my heart living in a country that is in such moral decline and having loved ones who are lost. The church is so weak and fractured and the denominations are so critical of one another and disagree in so many ways and it is such a bad witness to the lost out there!

Why would anyone prefer to believe that God would leave us here to suffer the Tribulation-hell on earth? There are weak Christians who might not be able to endure such horrors. We might “think” we could but…? (None of us know how strong our faith is until we are tested.) Even the ones who seem to look forward to the Tribulation have trials that tear them down and make them question God...how much more during pure hell on earth─during the Tribulation, will they doubt and complain and whine and maybe fall away?

There are so-called Christians that backbite, lie, gossip, false witness their fellow man etc, so if they do such things now why not during the Tribulation to save their own hides? I might be wrong but as strong as I think or feel my faith has become during my walk with the Lord since 1971, I do not feel strong enough or self-righteous enough to think I could endure God’s wrath during that time.

There are Christians that have really lived a sheltered life without violence, rape, murder, poverty, physical ailments, etc. touching their lives. They have lived blessed lives so they have no idea what it is like to experience such things and give credit to their strong faith as keeping them safe, so they see themselves as strong enough to endure the Tribulation. I’m going to rant here for a paragraph or so if you don’t mind.

Those same Christians think they have the right to point out the shortcomings of other Christians. I have in my 41 years as a Christian experienced hatred, criticism, manipulation and shunning from those so-called Christians. They shoot and maim others and feel justified in doing so. I see those anti-Rapture people as the same type. They hurt people deeply and leave scars on their hearts and minds. They cause confusion, anger, bitterness and grief in their victims. They do not try to comfort others but only try to display how very righteous they are all the while killing the spirit of those lives they touch. I have found that those that have hurt me, or my loved ones the most in this world have been: Christians.

They have proved to me to be vicious, hateful, mean and cruel and they relish the effect they have on others, it makes them feel powerful and righteous. I could give several life experiences but you don’t need them to understand my anger and pain. I will admit I am angry but it is because true Christians that love their fellow brothers and sisters are rare. There is such a false form Christianity that it makes me sick. I better stop I have gone on too long. I ask the Lord to help me with my memories of what those people have done to me, and my family and He is. But I wish it were an overnight healing of the heart/mind. Sorry this is so long.

God bless,

Wounded and Completely Disgusted

Dear Wounded and Completely Disgusted,
I can say, “Amen” to that. Sadly, what you say is very true. I have heard these same things many times over from other genuine and sincere believers. It is disheartening to say the least. One is left wondering if these professing Christians you mention are or ever were “in the faith.”

Remember, Matthew 7.22: “Not everyone who says to Me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ shall enter the kingdom of heaven, but he who does the will of My Father in heaven. Many will say to Me in that day, ‘Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in Your name, cast out demons in Your name, and done many wonders in Your name?’ And then I will declare to them, ‘I never knew you; depart from Me, you who practice lawlessness!’”

Consider, Revelation 3.15-16: “I know your works, that you are neither cold nor hot. I could wish you were cold or hot. So then, because you are lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will vomit you out of My mouth.”

The Lord also taught, “Therefore by their fruits you will know them” (Matthew 7:20).

What you have just described in your letter is partly fulfilled prophecy:

“But know this, that in the last days perilous times will come: For men will be lovers of themselves, lovers of money, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy, unloving, unforgiving, slanderers, without self-control, brutal, despisers of good, traitors, headstrong, haughty, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God, having a form of godliness but denying its power. And from such people turn away! (2 Timothy 3:15)

As far as why there is so much animosity in the body of Christ concerning the Rapture of the church, a number of issues need to be considered. The first is what I discussed above, are these people really saved believers? Second, a huge number of Christians have had very little sound Bible teaching or do as the Lord commands:

“Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth (2 Timothy 2:15).

“These were more fair-minded than those in Thessalonica, in that they received the word with all readiness, and searched the Scriptures daily to find out whether these things were so”(Acts 17:11)

Even amongst Bible teachers there are vast divisions relating to the proper interpretation of Scripture. Those who do not understand the pre-Tribulation Rapture are not interpreting Scripture properly. I would say there is a huge void when it comes to taking self-responsibility to learn how to interpret Scripture and applying it to everyday living. Prophecy is generally not taught in many churches. For example, those who are professing Christians but are caught-up (no pun intended) in the growing Emergent church movement usually totally dismiss the Rapture. Their allegiance is to social justice and the increasing push for ecumenism, being one big apostate “happy family” rather than adhering to Christ’s true teachings. With all that said, we are right on track in these last days, just as the Lord said it would be.

Dear friend, be encouraged, hold your Bible close and glean from the Lord’s promises. Stay near to those who you can count on, those who are truly devoted to the Lord. We cannot control what others think, do or say. Realize that as we get closer to the Lord’s return the mockers and nay Sayers will increase. Professing Christians who hurt and abuse others will have to answer to God. Their hypocrisy reveals their true, shallow ungodly character.

We must pray for them and try to see them for what they are. In our hearts we must forgive them, just as the Lord forgives us for all our trespasses. They clearly never surrendered their will to the Lord so the Holy Spirit could do the necessary renewal work in order to bear good fruit. Angry, hypocritical unkind people are also usually the same people who won’t forgive. They carry self-righteous grudges causing alienation and pain in the body of Christ, and as you put it, “shoot and maim others.” These hard-hearted individuals are in serious need of repentance and deliverance.

“Then Jesus said, “Father, forgive them, for they do not know what they do” (Luke 23:34).

Find your joy in the Lord’s Words and keep them close to your heart; only for a little while yet, and we shall see glory. In the meantime rejoice in the fact that you can be sure that you will be going up when the Lord “descends from heaven with a shout” and calls us home.

God bless you,

Esther

“For yet a little while, And He who is coming will come and will not tarry” (Hebrews 10:37).

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Zechariah 12:3,9:
And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to this site and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com

I will send you a PASSWORD

Ybic

Steven

Our New Website URL

Facebook Page Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum: Please Check it out

Re: Dear Esther: Decemvber 17 2012

Our New Website URL

This is a continued letter from last week Part Two, from: One That Is Lonely)
Hi there Esther,

I spent a great deal of years traveling the world, and I think a new seed was planted one night as I sat on a dirty balcony in inner Bangkok, Thailand. Right before my departure from my parent’s home in Denmark, I had very randomly grabbed a book from my parent’s big selection. You know, something to kill time with. One night as I awoke from a horrible nightmare, I went out on the balcony leaving my friends to sleep in the room. The book was, The Jesus I Never Knew by Phillip Yancey, and just like that, chapter by chapter Jesus was with me and again. He was still there!!!

Tears would stream down my cheeks and I would sob in the realization of what had happened to my soul, and my own complete worthlessness. I was not worthy of this amazing grace. It proved to be a very slow transition for me, but after that night, something deep-deep within me had started, and in the following few years I would talk to Him, still living in sin, and I guess I was still completely lost as to where I was supposed to start in my efforts to comprehend it all -- and truly understand what His purpose for me and my little life.

The following year I found myself ending-up in Australia! I had many plans, but I never got much farther than the city where my plane landed, as I met a man of great character. I had suffered a horrible heartbreak back home and of course did not just throw myself into this relationship, but over time I developed a trust in him and a big admiration for his honesty, hard-working nature and loyal person. He was the first thing in my worldly life that came at me as being something I could truly depend and count on. He was not Christian, but he respected my faith, and never really initiated any deeper investigation into my world of faith, and I never really pushed anything on him.

I am aware that my view on a lot of things is seriously distorted, and I also know that I am a walking contradiction. I don’t practice what I preach, and after only half a year, I found out, to my biggest surprise that I was pregnant! This was a shock to everyone who knew me, as they also knew that my flighty nature─leaf in the wind character and hippie approach to life was not the kind that suited the required predictability, the environment the life of a child must be built upon. But you know what, Esther? What I did have was LOVE to give and a knowing in my heart that the growing life inside of me was given to protect and nurture.

This little life changed EVERYTHING. As I’m writing you, three more years have passed since I learned of my pregnancy, and I changed my entire life and my way of living. This has brought me back to the heart of worship, and the meaning my child has brought with him has changed my very foundation and purpose, and I feel now God’s calling on me is stronger than ever! Unfortunately, as my faith grows stronger, the resistance from my child’s father grows more intense too. We are still together, our basic foundation is still strong and he’s an amazing father; and my loyalty to him and his supportive family is as strong as ever, but I do find it very hard. I’m so lonely in my faith and I desperately need someone to pray with.

One That Is Lonely

Dear One That Is Lonely,
Last week, I mentioned that the effects from any involvement in the occult leave spiritual and emotional wounds, and a great deal of confusion that can go on for some time, even many years. When you read Philip Yancey’s book you thought you were reading about the biblical Jesus. Unfortunately, Philip Yancey is part of the growing Emergent church movement and the Jesus he writes about is a watered-down version of the real biblical Jesus.

He also supports and is heavily influenced by liberal apostate ecumenicism and distorts the teaching of God’s grace. His popularity is symptomatic of the growing apostasy (falling away from the faith) in the Christian church (2 Thessalonians 2:3). In his best-selling books he revises some important biblical concepts giving them a warped, New Age bend.

I am convinced more than ever that the Lord can and will use anyone, even false teachers short-term, to bring us closer to Him when we are lost and treading very rough waters. And then He gives us the opportunity to leave behind the false rhetoric that comes with so many of the popular teachings. Many well-known preachers, evangelists and “Christian” authors have some basic truths but also engage in unbiblical nonsense that can confuse a person who is new to the faith or unclear about the basic tenants of the Bible.

The Lord spoke of the end-times apostasy. Some of the popular teachers, leaders and authors are, sadly, leading the charge. When we have strayed away from the Lord and begin to find our way back to Him, even a small morsel of biblical truth can be a welcome relief but then we must go deeper and make sure that what we are reading is in-line with the Scriptures.

When you met the child’s father you were just beginning to come back to the Lord. It is understandable after traveling the world and being out of fellowship with Him that you would be grateful to have someone in your life offering stability, and who at the time, respected your renewed faith. I don’t think you understood then that Scripture is against dating and marriage relationships with unbelievers Your situation is a tough one as you are intimately involved with a non-Christian and at the same time trying desperately to solidify your relationship with the Lord.

I am unclear whether you are married since your refer to him as your “partner.” Scripture teaches that we should not be unequally yoked or be involved in intimate relationships outside of the marriage covenant. But the world has distorted this biblical truth. Many believers are unequally yoked because they became involved relationships when their faith was shaky or truly did not understand what it means not to be unequally yoked. You state, “As my faith grows stronger, the resistance from my child’s father grows more intense too.”

I am very concerned for many reasons. A child is involved who preferably needs both parents and the opposition you are now getting, as you grow stronger in your faith is certainly a major problem. Next week we will cover the rest of your letter and address more of these concerns. In the meantime, regardless of your situation, the fact that you have hopefully come to the realization that Christ must be the priority in your life shows that you are growing in the Lord. Inevitably you will have some important choices to make.

Dear friend, regardless of what happens in this life, when we are truly saved we are victorious in Christ. Life circumstances can be quite confusing and challenging. We are all sinners (Romans 9:23) -- but when we surrender our will to the Lord’s will and repent, we can rest assured that He will work out all things to our good. Be sure that you truly are born again and saved (John 3:3-7; Romans 10:9-10,12:2; 2 Corinthians 5:17).

Let the Holy Spirit be your prayer partner and allow Him to be the great Comforter that He is. We all grieve the Holy Spirit at times when we are living outside God’s will. But the Lord has promised never to leave or forsake us. He knows the beginning from the end and His plan for your life is still unfolding.

“All that the Father gives Me will come to Me, and the one who comes to Me I will by no means cast out” (John 6:37).

In God’s love,

Esther

“And we know that all things work together for good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose” (Romans 8:2 .

Dear Esther,
I want you to know how much I enjoy reading, Dear Esther! I believe you are making a difference in people’s lives by helping them to live Godly lives! May the Lord and His Holy Spirit keep leading and guiding you!

A few weeks ago I was talking to my son, Bo, (he is 20) about the Bible and what is going on in the world (as I have before). He let me know right off he doesn’t believe that the Bible is all of God’s Word. He said there have to be mistakes because it was written: by men and so he doesn’t believe it all or truly wants to read it. He said he watched some TV show and read a book about how parts of the Bible are missing, that it’s not all there, that there are flaws. I just tried to explain to him that there isn’t, and it is truly God’s Word to us. I told him to be careful what he watches on TV and what he reads. I am going to keep on praying for him and share the Word with him anyway, when he is around.

Thanks so much!

Wanting My Son to See the Light

Dear Wanting My Son to See the Light,
Your kind words about this ministry are truly appreciated. Thank you and to God be the glory.

When a person makes assumptions about the Bible based on secular TV shows and books and is unwilling to truly search the Scriptures, then trying to reason with such a person is a most difficult and frustrating experience. So we must do as you are, take the entire situation before the throne of God and trust that He will make a way when there seems to be no way.

“For with God nothing is impossible” (Luke 1:37).

Every devoted Christian has similar concerns and when it comes to our children then it is even more heartfelt. Pray that your son will open his heart to hearing the Word of God. It sounds like no matter what you try to say to him he is gong to shut you out right now. But remember, God knows every single detail about your son and He knows how to deal with him. It is very tough to stay in the background, but intercessory prayer is your best chance.

One thing you can do as part of your own Bible Study is to compile a list of fulfilled biblical prophecies. Indisputable proof that the Bible is true, is evidenced in the overwhelming one hundred percent accuracy of biblical prophecy. In the event that your son is open to any of it, you will have a thoroughly researched document ready that you can share with him. Do some serious searches on the prophecies before and after Christ came to earth as a newborn babe, and be sure to add to your list how Israel as a nation has been restored.

Far too many people today have not read the Bible. As a result, many people tend to go along with the growing delusion that the Bible is full of errors and no longer relevant today; their information and conclusions are based on those who wish to disprove the Word of God. Never mind, those who love them are trying to reason with them! But instead they choose to believe the scoffers who care nothing about them.

I am sorry to say that selfish-pride is also at the root of such attitudes. Some people simply do not want to hear and accept the Word of God because they will have to examine themselves and realize that they are sinners and need to repent and live lives pleasing to the Lord. They simply choose not to believe it despite the overwhelming historical and prophetical proofs that exist. They want to do “their own thing” and don’t want to believe that God’s ways are best for their lives.

“ For the message of the cross is foolishness to those who are perishing, but to us who are being saved it is the power of God” (1 Corinthians 1:1 .

Just a few scientific proofs: Isaiah 40:22 (the Earth is round, not flat as once believed). Ecclesiastes 1:6, confirms earth’s atmospheric circulation, Job 26:7, in reference to the field of gravity, and Leviticus 17:11 is about the biological importance of blood to life. And consider Paleontology. The Bible makes a number of references to dinosaurs: Job 40:15 and 41:1, for example show that dinosaurs and men existed at the same time when so many secular humanists have believed and taught the opposite.

You are a caring, concerned mother and it sounds like you already have a strong God-centered faith. When we are interceding for others it is especially important to stay in the Word of God to reinforce our faith. We might not see outward results of our prayers for some time, but rest assured, the Lord has His hand on your son and He is dealing with him. We are never alone when we place our loved ones before the Lord.

How blessed your son is to have such a wonderful praying mother who is so devoted to the Lord. Next week, I will be sharing a letter that should give tremendous hope to you and everyone else concerned about a loved one’s salvation and lifestyle.

With much love,

Esther

“Now to Him who is able to do exceedingly abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that works in us, to Him be glory in the church by Christ Jesus to all generations, forever and ever. Amen” (Ephesians 3:20-21, emphasis added).

Dear Esther,
My concern is for my husband. He said he accepted Christ and he did get baptized. I wonder though if he really did accept Christ into his life. He cusses like a drunken sailor (although I’m thankful that he no longer uses the Lord’s name in vain), doesn’t want to read the Bible or go to church. I’ve talked to him but he only gets angry and defensive. Is he really saved? I worry. I don’t want him to be left behind! What would you do in my place?

Thank you,

Christine

Dear Christine,
“You will know them by their fruits” (Matthew 7:16a).

Only God knows who is truly saved but he does give us clues in Scripture regarding those who are Christians in name only. I am sorry to say I have heard of so many people who have made professions of faith and show no sign whatsoever of ever being truly being saved and surrendered to the Lord. When we sincerely accept Christ as Savior the Holy Spirit takes up residence within we are a new creation, all things become new (1 Corinthians 5:17). A hunger for the Lord and His precepts follows a true conversion experience. It is all about having a genuine, personal relationship with Him.

From what you have shared, it is no surprise that you are questioning your husband’s salvation. Obviously talking to him has not helped so it is time to go full-force into the prayer closet and give your situation completely to the Lord. Your loving concern for your husband will not go unheard. Sadly, this same scenario is present in many homes but prayer can change things. I know of a number of situations very similar to yours where the situation seemed hopeless but in time prayers were answered. We serve a great and loving God:

“The Lord is not slack concerning His promise, as some count slackness, but is longsuffering toward us, not willing that any should perish but that all should come to repentance” (2 Peter 3:9).

He is a faithful God and, “The effective, fervent prayer of a righteous man avails much” James 5:16b).

Christine, we cannot change people, but God can. He is our great hope. It might be very tough to stand back and say nothing when your husband says and does things that are rude and unpleasant. The best thing is to continue to reach out to the Lord and keep cultivating your own personal relationship with Him. And realize that your husband does not understand that he has a problem. His pride and ego -- the ways of this fallen world are running him. Try to focus on the best qualities he has. After all, you did marry him.

Your husband has heard the gospel and made a quasi-profession of faith and even took the step of being baptized. Somewhere in those moments when he took those short-lived efforts his spirit-man knew the truth to some degree. The best thing you can do is to continue to strengthen your own walk with the Lord and let the Lord deal with your husband. We don’t know what it will take for him to wake-up, but the Lord knows. If you find yourself feeling angry and frustrated forgive your husband immediately because he really does not understand that he is very lost and confused.

Stay close to Jesus, Christine. He will comfort you in ways no one else can. Be sure to read your Bible every day and study His Words carefully. Let them sink-in to your entire being -- and keep praying.

God bless you,

Esther

“For My thoughts are not your thoughts, nor are your ways My ways,” says the LORD. ‘For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are My ways higher than your ways, and My thoughts than your thoughts. For as the rain comes down, and the snow from heaven, and do not return there, but water the earth, and make it bring forth and bud, that it may give seed to the sower and bread to the eater, So shall My word be that goes forth from My mouth; It shall not return to Me void, But it shall accomplish what I please, and it shall prosper in the thing for which I sent it’” (Isaiah 55:8-11, emphasis added).

And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to this site and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com

Ybic

Steven

Our New Website URL

Re: Dear Esther: Decemvber 17 2012

Our New Website URL

Dec 31, 2012

This is the last part of a continued letter from the past two weeks from One That Is Lonely)
Dear Esther,

My son’s father has begun to mock my faith, as it “increases in size,” and I of course bear with him, because I do know that he is not, himself, aware of why he even mocks Jesus and creation itself, and he does not understand the dark forces at work. This understanding equips me with much patience, but I do still, feel very lonely in our relationship and in my everyday life. I do understand that we are living in end times, and my surrounding immediate world is of non-believers, critics and incredible coldness.

There is a Baptist church very close to our home, and I have attended a few times, and even got myself a few good friends from there; that continues to be a great support for me. I am so thankful for this, but I miss talking about what’s really going on in the world!! This church is very reluctant to talk about prophecy, and where we are very divided is on -- you guessed it: Israel! This has caused me to not attend their prayer services as much as I had hoped I would in the beginning, as I don’t feel the Holy Spirit there, and when I asked them about it - the Holy Spirit, and how they experience it - they looked very weird at me, and I was given the impression that I was focusing too much on it. I still am, very, very thankful for how my friends from there have accepted me and my son, and their openness and friendly nature.

I do feel that I am somewhat heading in the right direction, in my life. I have changed 100% since I found out I was pregnant, and I’m really trying so hard to be a good mum and make a life that is nurturing and full of love, for my son. I feel as though God knew exactly what it would take for me to change my ways of carelessness. Even though I am still full of questions and still in desperate need of forgiveness for all the things I did in my past, the sin that drove me so far away for God for a while, I am back to that place where I don’t doubt his love for me any more.

I’m just so terribly lonely. I am blessed with opportunities and a beautiful home in this pleasant country, but I still need a lot of guidance and tools for how to cope with life. I need good Christian companionship – the kind that’s not behaving like they are asleep! Its like everyone around me is asleep! When I dare to speak the truth about the state of our world, I am truly looked upon as if I am insane. Again, my child’s father is a good man! He tries hard to be everything he can be, and it’s only on faith that we clash - but for me, as I see it now, that’s the most important place.

Honestly, the only place I have of like-mindedness now, is here at Rapture Ready.

Wow, my letter to you quickly got much longer than planned, sorry about that! Its almost like I lost track of what to say to you, what to ask you and how to round it all off, I just have so much on my heart that I need to talk about, and ANY words of encouragement or support would fall on a dry place. Writing to you is, me, trying to reach out knowing that the Lord is working through you.

Thank you Esther, for trying to answer questions here I don’t even know how to formulate.

Much love and appreciation,

One that Is Lonely

Dear One That Is Lonely,
Last week I responded to you about the dangers of false teachings and the problems of being outside of God’s will once we become aware of the biblical principles regarding our everyday lives.

You are right to count your many blessings and put the well-being of your little boy at the top of your list. By email you have clarified to me that you are not married to the child’s father although he did ask you to marry him some time ago but continue to remain unmarried and living together. Since you were out-of-step with the Lord and confused when you met and became very involved with him – and had a child together, the dynamics are more complicated than most.

Being involved and living with a non-Christian is certainly a very tough challenge. But you are not alone in the fact that before you realized your need to be reconciled to the Lord, you had already gotten in very deeply with a person who is not a believer. In your particular case, since you have been living together for several years and do well together as far as raising your little son, and considering the complexity of your situation at this point -- I don’t think there is a pastor alive truly serving the Lord who would suggest you sever this relationship because you are “unequally yoked.” You are in far too deep and there is an innocent child involved.

Some would say you have a “common law” marriage depending on the laws of the land. Although continuing to live together without a making a definitive marriage commitment is outside of God’s principles. If you are not getting along and tensions are flaring because there is a spiritual void between you and your partner, a marriage commitment will be tough, but we must look to Scripture for our answers:

“Nevertheless, because of sexual immorality, let each man have his own wife, and let each woman have her own husband” (1 Corinthians 7:2).

“For the unbelieving husband is sanctified through his wife, and the unbelieving wife is sanctified through her believing husband; for otherwise your children are unclean, but now they are holy” (1 Corinthians 7:14).

The tension you describe and the way your partner mocks your faith and Jesus is exactly what you say, “he does not understand that there are dark forces at work.” When you are ridiculed for your faith, don’t say anything, but quietly give your heartache to the Lord. Remember how much Jesus suffered for us. He understands your dilemma. After all, He is the One being rejected and ridiculed. You are wise to recognize the dynamics going on. I would encourage you to keep looking for others in your area to fellowship with. The Lord has something in mind for you and involving your son is very important so he gets familiar with the Lord and the Bible at an early age.

Prophecy and even basic biblical doctrine is not taught enough in far too many churches, so getting strange looks from some churchgoers is no surprise. The topic of Israel is one of contention with those Christians who do not understand their Bibles. Please keep looking for a different Bible teaching church where hopefully you will meet others who have a strong biblical foundation.

God knows every intricate detail of what makes your partner tick and how to resolve your relationship/spiritual dilemma. Our human tendency is to want to control and fix things, but the best thing to do is let the Lord work on your son’s father. Pray for him faithfully, and ask God to give you extra grace to deal with the challenges you have. In the meantime work on your own relationship with the Lord.

Your situation is not an easy one but your life is not over yet, either. You are very young and so much can happen yet that will positively change things. Consider this: Perhaps the Lord will give you an opening to speak to your partner. Tell him that you are totally committed to your life with him and your son, but that you want to strengthen your bond by taking marriage vows that he once suggested, especially for the sake of your son.

Your little boy needs to know both parents are there for him and as he grows he does not need the confusion of his parents not being married. Although your relationship is not ideal, you must be mature and so does your partner for your son’s sake. The boy’s needs must come before both your needs. And most important, acting on God’s principles of taking marriage vows is something that should be honored. Or you will be deliberately living outside His will. You have some important decisions to make. We have a merciful God who will guide you as your reach out to Him, but He is also a righteous God who wants His children to live in obedience. We all fall sometimes, but then we must decide if we are going to live like the world or live for Him. We should always try to be a good witness to others.

When the opportunity is right, I suggest that you remind your partner of how he was once respectful of your faith, and all you ask of him now -- is to respect your faith again (and then let the Lord work in the situation). You say that your basic foundation is still strong and he’s an amazing father, that he is a good hard-working man. Although he has offended you, also ask him to forgive you for anything you may have done to hurt him and tell him for the sake of your son that there needs to be a mutual respect for one another despite your differences. Communicate to him that out of respect to your son and to you, and your respect for him and your son -- that perhaps it is time to make a solid marriage commitment.

To keep living with the father of your child hoping that one day he will be more of what you want and then you will marry him is counterproductive. If there were not a child involved and since you are not married I would urge you to separate, and live apart and try to sort out your relationship that way. But as things are, it would be best to accept the man for who he is. Focus on his best qualities and pray for his salvation faithfully. Share with him that because he is your partner and the father of your son that you want to solidify your relationship by taking marriage vows. That is my suggestion because of your complex situation. Also, discussing this with your parents should help since they have been praying for you throughout your life and love you.

God has a way of turning all things to our good. You may be the very one who by your love and understanding will help to bring your partner to salvation in Christ; although at the moment that seems like an impossibility. But nothing is impossible with God, as I often say. The devil would like nothing more than to see this relationship fall apart and to see all of you suffer. Don’t let him have his way. Give all of this over to the Lord and trust that He is already working out the details of your lives for the better.

I pray that your heart will be comforted and that the Lord will bring you some friends with whom you can speak openly about your faith and pray with. I strongly suggest that you use this “lonely” time to grow your relationship with God. The Holy Spirit will comfort you and teach you. Find a place in your home (quietly) where you can easily and regularly sit down and study primarily the Bible along with some other Christian-related material. Pray steadfastly and regularly and trust the Lord. The more you read the Bible and learn the Word of God the lighter your burdens will be.

“Trust in the LORD with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge Him, and He shall direct your paths” (Proverbs 3:5-6).

In God’s love,

Esther

Dear Esther,
I was so thankful to see your column on the Rapture Ready home page! The advice you gave to the mother from Kansas about her rebellious son was right on point. The only other thing is called, “tough love.” I know, as we’ve had so much heartache from our now 19 year-old Grandson, whom we’ve raised since he was five and a half and his sister was four and a half. And, we’ve had them in church since the first Sunday we had them. We were faithful about attending church and when led to change churches, our Grandson was active in doing things around the church.

Sometimes you have to make the tough decision, no matter how badly it hurts. Just have to remind them that you love them, but will not tolerate that type of behavior, as there are consequences. It also shows that even children raised in a good church can make terrible decisions, and have to pay the price. Bailing them out doesn’t do them any good at all.

Ann from Texas

Dear Ann,
Thank you for taking the time to write about the overload of heartaches and disappointments you and your husband have endured regarding your 19 year-old Grandson. I will address the main issues of your letter here in my response, as your entire letter is a bit long and detailed to post in its entirety. Ann, you certainly poured your heart out in your detailed letter. To say that your Grandson became rebellious may be an understatement considering all the serious trouble he has gotten himself into. Your dilemma is prophetic:

“But know this, that in the last days perilous times will come: For men will be lovers of themselves, lovers of money, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy, unloving, unforgiving, slanderers, without self-control, brutal, despisers of good, traitors, headstrong, haughty, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God” (2 Timothy 3:1-4).

Sadly, you and your family are not alone when it comes to enduring a long-history of shocking behavior from an out-of-control teenager. In your case the rebellion began to manifest most blatantly when your Grandson began visiting harmful Internet sites, viewing harmful videos against your wishes followed by repeatedly defying you when you laid out the rules, stealing, chronic lying, manipulating, behaving very irresponsibly and disrespectfully, making very bad choices for friends, drinking, participating in phone sex charged to your credit card, local jail time and now he is possibly on his way to a state jail. In your letter, it sounds like you tried to do everything possible to set him straight.

You mentioned early in your letter that when your Grandson was very young and in church that he had two friends who were already a bad influence on him. This, I think is a very important point. It is my personal observation the “tough love” has to start very early and especially when it comes to whom we allow our children spend time with. This is where we must put a stop to it as fast as possible even if they get very angry for a time. It has to be a strong, “No way, it is not an option.” In your case, it is clear you did all you could within your given circumstances.

Going to church is wonderful but what we as parents teach our children at home is much more important. It sounds like he has a good amount of “church” in him, and even though he was only six years old when he made a profession of faith, that does count for something and is still part of him although one would not know it outwardly, at this time, anyway. The world system is against family time as we must work and strive and do any number of things each day. I am speaking generally here, not directly only to you.

I would not beat myself up over not filing an earlier police report when your Grandson stole, your credit card. You did the best you could at the time. But considering everything you said, you did the right thing by filing charges when he stole your pistol, rifle ammunition, and hocked his guitar. At that point you felt you had no other alternative.

Keep holding him up before the Lord. I suggest trying to see if there is a ministry in your area that can connect you with someone who has had a rebellious past but later gave his life to the Lord, someone to befriend your Grandson and begin mentoring him. Your Grandson needs tough love and also a strong Christian role model who can relate to him through his confused and jaded mind to help him break away from his past negative associations and lifestyle.

May the Lord comfort and strengthen you and your entire family at this very trying time and rest assured, He is not going to let go of your Grandson. We must never underestimate the power of the Holy Spirit. Facing more possible jail time might be the best thing that could have happened to him as far as stopping him in his tracks. Perhaps this is how he will turn his life around. I pray he will, and remember:

“For with God nothing is impossible”(Luke 1:37).

I would not be surprised to hear from you some time down the road that your Grandson is becoming a preacher or doing something for God’s glory. After all, you and your husband did your best to do as the Scriptures teach:

“Train up a child in the way he should go, and when he is old he will not depart from it” (Proverbs 22:6).

God bless you, Ann!

Esther

About two months later, Ann writes:
Dear Esther,

I want to give you an update on Drew. I had previously written you about him, the trouble he’d been in and wrote me your response via email and then and you wrote me later, asking about how he was doing. First I need to let you know that I continued to leave him in God’s hands, didn’t worry about where he was, if he had a place to sleep, food to eat, etc. I’ve stuck by this decision, and I have wonderful news about how God works. But, first I need to tell you about something that happened Saturday evening as my husband and I were sitting on our deck. There was a very faint breeze and all of a sudden, I smelled frankincense and myrrh. It was quite strong and lasted for several minutes, even though my husband couldn’t smell it. I know that odor, as that's the odor of the anointing oil that I have in the house.

A little later my husband Dan, went into town to check the mail and there was a letter from our grandson, Drew! Dan didn’t wait until he got home to open the letter, but opened it right there. It was an awesome letter with him asking for our forgiveness after confessing he was sorry for all he’d put us through. He enclosed a pamphlet of where he’s staying at: East Texas Soul Harvest, and it has the “Roman Road” printed on it, in addition to their program for people who are addicted to drugs or alcohol. He definitely sounded like a new person, which he is, as he wrote that he’s truly invited Jesus into his heart and is serving the Lord. He told us that they work on the farm Monday through Friday, and do storefront sales of crosses. He also told us of trips to Pensacola, Florida where the director and his wife went to Bible school, another trip to Alabama and to Austin, Texas.

I waited until I thought the director would be finished with supper, called his number and left a message for him. Within thirty minutes he returned my call. He told me that Drew had been there for about six weeks and had totally changed, that we would not recognize him. We were praising God! He said his first two weeks were the hardest, as Drew had been a smoker. Anyhow, he said that Drew was homeless when they found him and took him in, with him agreeing to their yearlong program. I told the director that he’d hit rock bottom with nowhere to look but up!

He told us about taking Drew out to a pine tree about 10” in diameter, gave him an ax and told him to cut it down. He said it took him about three hours, but he got it done. He said that several days ago, he told him to cut down about 3 trees the same size and this time Drew got it done in a very short period of time. He’s very pleased with how Drew is fitting into the program, which includes Bible study, discipleship, and hard work. They get up early, have to make their beds, fold their clothes that are clean-cut and no sagging pants! That was one thing that used to drive me nuts! Trust me, we were practically dancing on air, and praising God over what we were being told. I let the director know that Drew had been prone to tell lies, as his biological father, my son -- is a pathological liar. The director told me that in discussion, a lot of our Grandson’s problems seem to be about his father.

I wrote Drew a letter and printed it out. Before we could mail it he called. He was allowed to call us this evening and talk for ten minutes, and I let him know that we’d forgiven him, and that a letter was waiting to be mailed to him tomorrow. He really sounded different, more upbeat, and like a young man. But, I’ve continued to leave him in God’s hands, as I don’t want to do anything that would interfere with God’s plans for my Grandson’s life. He was telling us he wanted to go to a Bible college -- after his year at East Texas Soul Harvest and maybe become a world evangelist. I told him to wait on the Lord, and be in prayer about what God wanted him to do, not to jump into something without a lot of prayer and waiting on the Lord. I reminded him that he needed to pray about that, to make sure that it’s God’s perfect will, not His permissive will for his life.

I appreciate your column, and the way you answer the emails. Thank you so much and most of all, for your prayers for Drew. I’m still leaving him in God’s hands as only God can bring him to where he needs to be. From his letter, he sounds like a new person. Actually he is a new creation, with old things passed away.

Thank you for the work you’re doing for the Lord, and may God pour out His blessings upon you and your family!

Ann

Chireno, Texas

Dear Ann,
I am so happy to hear from you and even more thrilled to hear how the Lord is working in the lives of your family and especially in the life of your Grandson. And thank you for your good wishes and kind words about this ministry. I distinctly remember writing back to you the first time and sensing very strongly that Drew might just surprise all of us one day by becoming a mighty warrior for the Lord. We serve a great God.

I thank God that He has intervened in your Grandson’s life and that all your prayers and sacrifices are reaping such wonderful benefits. How exciting to hear how the Lord is working in a situation that seemed so hopeless. He was working in this situation all along, and now you can see the visible manifestations of His tremendous grace.

Everyone who reads this should be encouraged that any situation or challenge can be overcome, healed, delivered and restored when Almighty God steps in. But we must be patient and faithful with our prayers, as you have been.

Gratefully with joy,

Esther

“Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you” (1 Thessalonians 5:16-18, emphasis added).

stevensandiego@ymail.com

Ybic

Steven

Our New Website URL