Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Nearing Midnight: Christian Opposition Is Literally Dying Out

Our New Website URL
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com
For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes

http://www.raptureready.com/rap16.html
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Facebook Page Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum: Please Check it out:LIKE it!

Christian Opposition Is Literally Dying Out
For a long time, I have been mindful of how the age factor plays a role in the ongoing culture war. Conservative Christians have been losing battles simply because our numbers are rapidly dwindling away.

This past weekend, conservative pundit George Will was very blunt about why he believes the gay marriage forces are on a winning streak. He said there is no need for the Supreme Court to stick its nose into the issue because, "Quite literally, the opposition to gay marriage is dying. It's old people."

Opinion polls paint a very dark picture for our nation's future. People over age 65 oppose gay marriage by 70 percent. People who are under 45 support gay marriage by the same percentage.

These figures show that time is on the side of the gay lobby. If they wait long enough, same-sex unions will become the normal in all 50 states. Since they only need a simple majority to pass a measure, we are already at the tipping point.

The responsibility for this slow-motion train wreck rests at the feet of the church leadership. We have had the opportunity to instill biblical moral values into the minds of two generations, and we squandered our chance. Now that we have millions of adults with no parent or grandparent to act as role models, it will very hard to get people back into the church.

Every time I go to a prophecy conference, I can't help but notice the sea of gray hair in the main meeting room. A few years back, at a conference in South Carolina, there wasn't a single person under age 50--and we had over 500 people in attendance.

I've very concerned about the state of leadership in the field of prophecy. I'm 47, and I am a spring chicken when compared to the ages of my peers. The top three names in Bible prophecy are all members of the 80s club: Hal Lindsey is 83, Tim LaHaye is 86, and Jack Van Impe is 81. Noah Hutchings, the head of Southwest Radio Church, turned 90 a few days ago. The youngest major author I can think of in Bible prophecy is Mark Hitchcock, who, at 52, is just out of diapers.

I only come up with blank spaces when I look for prophecy leaders in their 40s, 30s, and 20s. In the past few years, we've lost several big names in the field - Grant Jeffrey, J. R. Church, and Hilton Sutton. Unless the Rapture happens in short order, we are going to see a rapid thinning out of the ranks.

One of the saddest examples of how out of touch Christianity has become to the main society occurred last week when I saw that Pope Benedict XVI had joined Twitter. The 85-year-old pontiff reached across a table with a shaky index finger to press a button that sent his first tweet. If the event was staged to show that the Catholic church is still relevant to the youth of today, I'm sure it had the opposite impact.

The age problem even extends to the people who watch news. The average age of a Fox News watcher is 65. The network has the oldest audience of any cable network. The liberal CNN isn't far behind--its average viewer is 63. Democratic mouthpiece MSNBC is a perky 59. So, not only do we have a host of people in a godless state, they are clueless about the dire world events that are about to engulf them.

The current state of the church in America and Europe might make it hard to understand Jesus' promise in Matthew 16:18 that "the gates of hell won’t prevail" against the church. In many regions of the world, Christianity is doing extremely well. When God looks down from heaven at His faithful flock, I'm sure many times he looks at Southern Africa, South America, and China before he glances our way.

The Bible is very frank about how the days leading up to the Rapture will be marked by a church that is "wretched, and miserable, and poor, and blind, and naked"(Revelation 3:17). We who still stand ready should consider ourselves lucky to be found faithful when our Lord returns.

"Watch therefore: for ye know not what hour your Lord doth come. But know this, that if the goodman of the house had known in what watch the thief would come, he would have watched, and would not have suffered his house to be broken up. Therefore be ye also ready: for in such an hour as ye think not the Son of man cometh. Who then is a faithful and wise servant, whom his lord hath made ruler over his household, to give them meat in due season? Blessed is that servant, whom his lord when he cometh shall find so doing" (Matthew 24:42-46 KJV).

--Todd

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
World Without End
The end of the world is scheduled for this Friday, December 21, 2012, according to the Mayan calendar, as analyzed by some. Many scenarios of what supposedly will happen on that date have for months–even years— been predicted by the purveyors of doom for Planet Earth. The Mayan “prophecy” goes basically as follows.

The Mayan civilization was extremely advanced in mathematics, engineering and astronomy. They also had an incredible understanding of time and space. Various calendars were in use to track time in linear progressions within cycles. The "Great Cycle" of the "Long Count" calendar equates to 5,125.36 years. The Current Great Cycle is due to be completed on the winter solstice of 2012, December 21. So, it has been interpreted that on this day, the Great Cycle ends, Time ends, so the Earth must end as well. (2012endofdays.org).

The Mayan "Long Count" concludes on the very day the sun lines up with the center of the Milky Way galaxy. It is said that this stellar event occurs every 25,800 years. The end-of-the-worlders predict that a number of cataclysmic things will occur at 11:11 p.m. Eastern Standard Time (I think) on December 21, 2012.

A polar shift of planet Earth will occur, bringing about every sort of tectonic plate shift imaginable, thus oceans washing over all the land masses and perhaps the earth, itself, ripping apart in some way. This is the direst of the predictions, I suppose.

Well, not exactly, on second thought. There is some sort of planet that has been hidden from view from astronomers by our sun, according to some who hold to the December 21, 2012, date with destruction. It might suddenly be in direct collision course with the big blue marble on the Mayan prophecy date in question. Such a collision would eclipse even the polar reversal in terms of the severity of impact upon life on Earth. I’ll have to check with the experts on the dynamics of such collisions to determine whether an impact like that would be more catastrophic than a mere polar reversal.

Either way, you get the seriousness of the matters involved.

There are many who are preparing for such an eventuality as predicted. Some are buying/building underground shelters and doing many other things to survive. I’m missing something, in their thinking, I’m afraid. How does one survive an Earth-size, even moon-size object colliding with Earth? Or for that matter, how in the world–pardon the pun—does one survive when the big ball on which we live suddenly turns upside down? Oh, well, I’m sure there are the experts who will chide such an ignorant perspective as mine as completely not understanding the physics of such a thing, should it happen.

They would be right. I don’t even come close to comprehending what would be the chances of survival in such an event. I am dumbfounded over those who will believe a Mayan prophecy–or any other such soothsaying of a now extinct civilization. I am as perplexed over their believing such “prophecies” as many of those doomsday believers are berating and non-accepting of Bible prophecy. To most of these, Nostradamus, or even Rasputin, is given almost mesmerized validation, while Jeremiah, Isaiah, Daniel, and Ezekiel–and especially Jesus Christ—are pushed to the back of the line with regard to credence given to those considered to be prophets.

To determine which of the prophets should be given the label of the true prophet, one needs only to consider history of the Jews. The Jews–the nation Israel—exist despite millennia of attempts to scour their likes from the planet’s surface. That attempt continues. Yet, the nation Israel–the Jewish race—is at the center of attention, a blessing to all of mankind, while being hounded and hunted throughout the eras of human history.

Biblical prophets have both chronicled this traversing of history by the eternal Jew and have foretold their place at the very end of the age and beyond. In every instance, the foretellings can be traceable as 100 percent on the mark, right to the present moment.

Here’s what a couple of God’s prophets, one an Old Testament prophet and the other a New Testament prophet, have to say about the Earth and its longevity: “But Israel shall be saved in the LORD with an everlasting salvation: ye shall not be ashamed nor confounded world without end. For thus saith the LORD that created the heavens; God himself that formed the earth and made it; he hath established it, he created it not in vain, he formed it to be inhabited: I am the LORD; and there is none else” (Isaiah 45:17-18 ).

“Now unto him that is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that worketh in us, Unto him be glory in the church by Christ Jesus throughout all ages, world without end. Amen" (Ephesians 3:20-21).

Get it? It is a world that will never end! It will be changed; it will be transformed at some future point. But, it is a world without end!

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Zechariah 12:3,9:
And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to this site and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com

I will send you a PASSWORD

Ybic

Steven

Our New Website URL
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com

Facebook Page Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum: Please Check it out