Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Mike W: "beginning of God's Wrath and proof of Pre Trib rapture"

Our New Website URL
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com
For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes

%%bbCodeItem_2%%
Facebook Page Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum: Please Check it out:LIKE it!

Mike W (14 Dec 2012)
"beginning of God's Wrath and proof of Pre Trib rapture"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I came across a study by Matthew McGee which brought me to a very clear understanding today. It is even more proof of a pre-tribulation rapture. This will not take long but I wanted to point out a couple of things in 1 Thessalonians that are very clear.

1 Thessalonians 4: 13-18
13 But I would not have you to be ignorant, brethren, concerning them which are asleep, that ye sorrow not, even as others which have no hope.14 For if we believe that Jesus died and rose again, even so them also which sleep in Jesus will God bring with him.15 For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.16 For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:17 Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.18 Wherefore comfort one another with these words.

Notice that Paul is telling these believers that they do not need to worry. Paul knows that a Great tribulation is coming.He tells them that we have hope. What is our hope based on? verse 14 tells us. If we BELIEVE that Jesus died and rose again!! Compare these verses above when you have time with the ones in Revelation. There is a BIG difference. The people saved AFTER the rapture must endure till the end to be saved. Paul is telling the believers not to be concerned because we will be raptured ahead of time. And better than that is that our loved ones who have already died will be raised first. Comfort each other and tell them we are going to go through the worst time on earth? NO NO NO he did not say that. How is that going to comfort you.

Now let us move on to the next chapter.
1 Thessalonians 5:1-10
1But of the times and the seasons, brethren, ye have no need that I write unto you.2 For yourselves know perfectly that the day of the Lord so cometh as a thief in the night.3 For when they shall say, Peace and safety; then sudden destruction cometh upon them, as travail upon a woman with child; and they shall not escape.4 But ye, brethren, are not in darkness, that that day should overtake you as a thief.5 Ye are all the children of light, and the children of the day: we are not of the night, nor of darkness.6 Therefore let us not sleep, as do others; but let us watch and be sober.7 For they that sleep sleep in the night; and they that be drunken are drunken in the night.8 But let us, who are of the day, be sober, putting on the breastplate of faith and love; and for an helmet, the hope of salvation.9 For God hath not appointed us to wrath, but to obtain salvation by our Lord Jesus Christ,10 Who died for us, that, whether we wake or sleep, we should live together with him.

Now closely read above what Paul is saying.
1-I do not need to write you about the time and seasons. Because you will not be here!
2-THEY say peace and safety. THEN sudden destruction cometh upon THEM!! The wrath is going to be poured on THEM not US!
3-We are children of the light and will not be overtaken by that day, which is the coming tribulation.
4-WE are NOT of that night or of that darkness.
5-Then Paul goes on to tell us not to sleep but to be sober and put on our helmet, the hope of salvation.
6-WHY WHY is Paul telling the believers this. He is telling us in verse 9 that God has not appointed us(The Body of Christ who are saved under the Gospel of Grace) to go through this 7 year time of trouble which is way worse than what is going on now. It is for THEM not for US. That day will NOT overtake the believers. He made it clear in Chapter 4 who that day(7 year Time of Jacobs trouble) will not harm. The ones during the dispensation of Grace who Believe that Jesus died and rose again to take the place for their sins.He appointed that time of wrath for the nation of Israel and the ones who did not accept the free gift of today.

People are being BRAINWASHED today to think they are going to have to go through a 7 year tribulation. Remember Jesus said it is a time of GREATER horror than the World has ever seen and will not see again. If a person thinks we are in the last days(final 7 years) all you have to do is look at history and there has been far worse times than the present. BUT the time is approaching soon and if we do want to escape then Paul says it is the ones who believe in Jesus death and resurrection that will escape. If you believe in anything else whether it be mohammed or budda or thinking you need works to endure till the end or water baptism to "help" Jesus than you may very well be going through the greatest time of horror ever.

Believe in the wonderful Gospel of Grace and avoid the 7 year tribulation.

thanks
Mike W

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Zechariah 12:3,9:
And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to this site and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com

I will send you a PASSWORD

Ybic

Steven

Our New Website URL
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com

Facebook Page Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum: Please Check it out

Re: Mike W: "beginning of God's Wrath and proof of Pre Trib rapture"

Whenever someone tries to get you to believe a doctrine, first ask them to show where the doctrine is in the WORD OF GOD. For instance, these teachers desiring you to believe you will be "taken out of the world", simply ask them to show you in the bible where it says anyone will ever be "taken out of the world". They will not be able to do this, because there is no such a doctrine in the scripture. And if this is the case, then if you believe their teaching of a "taking out of the world" then you are no longer beleiving the WORD OF GOD, but have supplanted it with belief in the word of man.

If there is no "taking out of the world" taught in scripture, then when you see verses speaking of "escaping" and "not appointed" you will understand these in the manner that the WORD OF GOD explains: through divine protection, which is always the case in the scripture and NEVER any imaginary "taking out of the world"

The truth is, one may believe the WORD OF GOD, which speaks against a "taking out of the world" and for a "divine protection in the time of trouble"; or you can believe the word of man which teaches a "taking out of the world".

The choice for me is simple.