Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Solomon and the United States of America

Our New Website URL
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com
For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes

http://www.raptureready.com/soap/ecklund6.html
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Facebook Page Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum: Please Check it out:LIKE it!

Solomon and the United States of America

by Mike Ecklund

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have been reading in my Bible the last few days about Solomon. It is remarkable how this life history is much like that of the United States. He started with good intentions by building the temple. He may have been the one that coined the phrase ‘spare no expense’ as he spent millions of dollars and man hours, employing the best craftsmen and obtaining the finest materials. He then organized and instituted the greatest worship service of Israel’s existence with thousands of animal sacrifices for the dedication ceremony. God rewarded is faithfulness with wisdom, riches and honor exceeding all kings before or after him. When the queen of Sheba came to hear and see Solomon, she was completely blown away; “the half was not told me” she said. She left him a gift of around 700 million dollars. That was only a part of his income, which in one year, a total of almost 4 billion dollars worth in gold was delivered. The Lord promised to bless Israel and live among His people if they would simply continue to honor and worship Him as they were doing. But He also warned them that if they turned away He would “cut off Israel from the land which I have given them, and the house which I have consecrated for My name, I will cast out of My sight”.

We all know what happened: Solomon, as the leader of Israel, was influenced by ‘foreign wives’ into worshiping their gods. Here is where it get’s interesting. The gods were Chemosh, Molech and Ashtoreth. Molech would provide for his followers, but a blood sacrifice was required; preferably a first born child. Chemosh, like-wise enjoyed human sacrifice to help his Moabite followers win battles. Ashtoreth was a god you followed if you were into fertility rights and sex. Variations of these gods evolved into every major empire as they came into power.

The United States was also founded on good intentions. Our early fathers placed God as our foundation, writing our faith into the money we exchange and into our institutions with opening prayers and oaths that swore ‘so help me God’. He has blessed us above every other nation in this time period. Our wealth would be like Solomon’s compared to the rest of the world in his day. But like Solomon, we have brought strange beliefs into our house. The god of Ashtoreth is alive and well in our sexually perverse society. The desire for self gratification denies the rights of all others, including the unborn as we sacrifice them for our convenience; or for the generous benefits of government supplements which pay the doctors who do the deed in the name of ‘planned parenthood’. While the encouragement of immigration has led many from around the world to seek the same freedoms and opportunities, they bring with them the beliefs of their home countries. The other ‘gods’ demand we make them equal to Jehovah and tell us that all roads will lead to salvation and heaven. Like the land of Shinar in reverse, we have drawn all tongues to this country and taught them one language. As God knew when He scattered the people the first time, no goal would be out of our reach (whether for good or evil) when we all worked together. But, as with the first course, we are quickly moving toward total defiance of the Lord as we shoot our arrows toward His face from the top of our tallest buildings.

It was the rebellion of a minority up until the last few years. There has been the recent passage of laws that legalize and recognize the use of here-to-for illegal drugs in several states. The use of drugs to change one’s perspective of reality is called ‘sorcery’ in the Bible and is one of the sins that the world refuses to repent of during the final days of judgment. The Supreme Court is now looking at challenges to state laws that define marriage. If they overturn these laws and force recognition of same sex marriage, it will become the law of the land for the rest of the country. My personal forecast is that the homosexual agenda will be forced on the rest of us at some time; if not now, then in the near future.

As many of the Lord’s faithful have been blowing this warning trumpet for some time now, the sound must be making the masses deaf. I have seen and felt urgency, as have many others, to share the gospel with those that are left who will still receive it before time runs out. Forget that there are dozens of churches in your community. They are mostly like a barracks filled with ‘zombie’ soldiers, walking around oblivious and silent. Get out in your world and share the message of the gospel of Jesus Christ and Him only. Don’t get into discussions about evolution, differences in baptism or other theology that does not matter when it comes to our salvation.

Is Jesus Christ who He said He was? Did the Son of God come in the flesh, do the miracles to substantiate His authority over life and death, die on the cross for our sins and was raised on the third day? Convince them that they are indeed a sinner by re-introducing them to the ten commandments: Have you ever told a lie, stolen anything, looked with lust (the same as adultery in God’s eyes), dishonored mother and father or used God’s name as a curse word? Turn away from your sins and accept his payment for you: That is all you need to tell a person for them to be saved. If you are still tongue tied when it comes to talking to strangers, leave a tract where others can find it; waiting rooms, with your tips, anytime you exchange money (money tracts are great and few ever give them back). My favorite is to send a tract back with the postage paid envelopes you get from the many mail solicitations you get every week.

This may be one of the last few Christmas’s you have. Surprise you neighbors and friends with a gift or card that has the true gospel message. Some may live to thank you later.

I realize that I have written other articles and did not allow readers to throw either laurel wreaths or rocks, so I will give you that opportunity.

mecklund@cebridge.net

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Zechariah 12:3,9:
And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to this site and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com

I will send you a PASSWORD

Ybic

Steven

Our New Website URL
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com

Facebook Page Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum: Please Check it out