Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Be Thankful Or Be Guilty?

Our New Website URL
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com
For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes

http://www.raptureready.com/soap/taylor78.html
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Facebook Page Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum: Please Check it out:LIKE it!

Be Thankful Or Be Guilty?

By Mike Taylor

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1st Peter 1: 6, Wherein ye greatly rejoice, though now for a season, if need be, ye are in heaviness through manifold temptations: v.7 That the trial of your faith, being much more precious than of gold that perisheth, though it be tried with fire, might be found unto praise and honour and glory at the appearing of Jesus Christ:

I was listening to a minister talk about a interview that Peggy Noonan had with Patti Davis, the daughter of President Reagan and it struck me about what she said. She was talking about when she was a little girl, that she saw the plight of the black people of this country, which is a sad story of in itself, and she wished that her family and herself could somehow be changed to being black. She said that she felt so guilty about the plight of the black man. She also went on to being full of guilt for the suffering of people in other countries, and the poor who have not got it as good as the poorest amongst being American and she expressed the emotional feelings of “guilt”.

First off, I would like to ask Ms. Davis, if she were around, what would you change about being white, privilaged, or being born in America if you could? First off, you cannot change the fact that you were born of the white race (anymore than you can change the color of any person's skin). It's out of your control. You can do nothing about being born in the USA and have had the privelages that most Americans take for granted. Even the poorest amongst us have it FAR better than some of the people in third world countries. I would say a better emotional response would be to be “grateful.” When I heard this I wondered why anyone would be feeling guilty about being a white American, let alone being blessed with material wealth? I believe it is a mindset of secular society about how they handle the world around them. Let me see if I can put this into a perspective, by the end of this sermon so maybe you will understand.

FEELINGS OF GUILT BECAUSE OF SIN

I've had numerous emails from people who express feelings of guilt and shame for their inability to stop sinning in their life. It ranges from sins of the flesh, to sins of the mind and thought processes that disturbs these folks deeply. So deeply that they seek counseling for reasons that they are unable to purge every aspect of a sinful nature. I am reminded of Paul and his lamenting about the same problem. I tell these folks, “welcome to the human race.” Paul speaks in Romans chapter 7,

15 For that which I do I allow not: for what I would , that do I not; but what I hate , that do I .

16 If then I do that which I would not, I consent unto the law that it is good. 17 Now then it is no more I that do it, but sin that dwelleth in me.

18 For I know that in me (that is , in my flesh,) dwelleth no good thing: for to will is present with me; but how to perform that which is good I find not.

19 For the good that I would I do not: but the evil which I would not, that I do .

20 Now if I do that I would not, it is no more I that do it, but sin that dwelleth in me.

21 I find then a law, that, when I would do good, evil is present with me.

22 For I delight in the law of God after the inward man:

23 But I see another law in my members, warring against the law of my mind, and bringing me into captivity to the law of sin which is in my members.

24 O wretched man that I am! who shall deliver me from the body of this death?

Paul was explaining that those who continue to commit sin in their life, do so because they are mortal. Even though they are called by God, saved and baptized, they cannot rid themselves of a sin nature. Can any of us? Of course, the answer is no, not in this life at least. Folks, none of us will be able to fully extinguish a sinful nature, but through our overcoming these natures of our flesh, we build something that can be used by God. How can we understand why we are being tested and what is God's purpose behind these tests? I'm reminded of the passage in Acts chapter 16, when Paul got himself into trouble with a girl who had the spirit of divination.

16 And it came to pass , as we went to prayer, a certain damsel possessed with a spirit of divination met us, which brought her masters much gain by soothsaying :

17 The same followed Paul and us, and cried , saying , These men are the servants of the most high God, which shew unto us the way of salvation.

18 And this did she many days. But Paul, being grieved , turned and said to the spirit, I command thee in the name of Jesus Christ to come out of her. And he came out the same hour.

19 And when her masters saw that the hope of their gains was gone , they caught Paul and Silas, and drew them into the marketplace unto the rulers,

20 And brought them to the magistrates, saying , These men, being Jews, do exceedingly trouble our city,

21 And teach customs, which are not lawful for us to receive , neither to observe , being Romans.

22 And the multitude rose up together against them: and the magistrates rent off their clothes, and commanded to beat them.

GUILTY OR GRATEFUL?

Of course, the charges were a lie, but Paul and Silas were beaten for causing trouble to these men. Paul only infraction was becoming frustrated with being followed around by a demon possessed girl. And what became of this situation?

23 And when they had laid many stripes upon them, they cast them into prison, charging the jailor to keep them safely: 24 Who, having received such a charge, thrust them into the inner prison, and made their feet fast in the stocks. 25 And at midnight Paul and Silas prayed , and sang praises unto God: and the prisoners heard them. 26 And suddenly there was a great earthquake, so that the foundations of the prison were shaken : and immediately all the doors were opened , and every one's bands were loosed . 27 And the keeper of the prison awaking out of his sleep, and seeing the prison doors open , he drew out his sword, and would have killed himself, supposing that the prisoners had been fled

Because of this persecution and wrongful treatment, Paul and Silas were cast into prison and the jailer would have killed himself, if Paul had not stopped him. As the passage progresses, the jailer comes to him trembling and ask “Sirs, what must I do to be saved?” Paul spoke to him the gospel and the man believed and his house and were baptized. Do you see in the above verses, what was the result of this affliction brought onto these men of God? They didn't feel guilty, they felt grateful. They sang praises to God, as they were tried, and were joyful because of their trial. You say, how can they be joyful when you realize the pain they must have been in, the position that they were forced to endure with their hands and feet in stocks and no ability to even sleep? Answer is because they understood that their trial would be used for good because they were afflicted because of their belief in Jesus Christ, even in their pain. Being persecuted, or tried brought about the salvation of a whole house of unbelievers to become saved that night.

PETER BEFORE THE JEWISH COUNCIL

Another passage speaks of another apostle who had a similar experience. It's found in Acts chapter 5.

17 Then the high priest rose up , and all they that were with him, (which is the sect of the Sadducees,) and were filled with indignation, 18 And laid their hands on the apostles, and put them in the common prison. 19 But the angel of the Lord by night opened the prison doors, and brought them forth , and said , 20 Go , stand and speak in the temple to the people all the words of this life. 21 And when they heard that, they entered into the temple early in the morning , and taught .

So you ask, how does this apply to me? Although you have not been tried as these men were, not yet anyway, you are still being tested. If you have thoughts that are impure that plague you, or you succumbed to a sin that left you shaken in your faith and wondering about your condition before God. How will you look at it? Will you be guilty or grateful? Grateful? How so? Because we have an advocate that is before the Father who forgives us when we repent. Why would He forgive? Because He was tempted in all points as we are, but without sin. He knows our struggles and can relate to them. That is why He is our High Priest. If we respond as we should, we are remorseful and saddened by our fragile condition of being flesh. But we need not fear. When we have overcome a sin through faith and repentance because of being mortal, we become stronger not to continue in that sin. But the better part of that trial, is when you meet someone who is struggling with the same problem. You can empathize with them, as you have struggled with the same sin and won over it, by the power of God's Holy Spirit. That person may be struggling with a sinful nature, lost in that sin, and feel's powerless and hopeless. You can give that person a lifeline, as you have been in their shoes and experienced their feelings of remorsefulness. All of us have been there and experienced sin in our lives. No one is immune, “for all have sinned and come short of the glory of God.” Romans 3:23

Now I'm not advocating that we should go out and sin like the heathen, but when we do fail as a Christian follower of Jesus Christ, (and it's a given) we come to our God and Father through His Son and He forgives that sin, immediately. From that lesson, (and my brothers and sisters, we are all in spiritual school) we learn not to repeat that same error. Or if we do, the discipline and lesson will become more severe until we do learn (and that is a given)! James said it most clear in chapter 1 of 1st James beginning in verse 12,

Blessed is the man that endureth temptation: for when he is tried , he shall receive the crown of life, which the Lord hath promised to them that love him. 13 Let no man say when he is tempted , I am tempted of God: for God cannot be tempted with evil, neither tempteth he any man: 14 But every man is tempted , when he is drawn away of his own lust, and enticed . 15 Then when lust hath conceived , it bringeth forth sin: and sin, when it is finished , bringeth forth death. 16 Do not err , my beloved brethren. 17 Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, and cometh down from the Father of lights, with whom is no variableness, neither shadow of turning. 18 Of his own will begat he us with the word of truth, that we should be a kind of firstfruits of his creatures. 19 Wherefore, my beloved brethren, let every man be swift to hear , slow to speak , slow to wrath: 20 For the wrath of man worketh not the righteousness of God. 21 Wherefore lay apart all filthiness and superfluity of naughtiness, and receive with meekness the engrafted word, which is able to save your souls.

Each of us suffer being in this world, and the demon inspired conditions that surround the children of God. Some suffer more than others for reasons we do not understand. But we endure and seek a better life, as pilgrims and pioneers on this earth, we know that this is not our home. But we are tested daily to refine those who are called by the Holy Spirit to repentence and putting their trust and faith in the captain of our salvation, Jesus Christ, the Messiah. In beginning that process of sanctification of our spiritual lives, we are continually tempted by Satan the devil and his evil hordes of demons. We have a big bull's eye on our backs and Satan would love to see anyone of us fail. God planted the seed of His Holy Spirit meshed with our spirit that can never be undone. He has put His mark on us. Now it is within our spirit to follow Him, being grateful, or succumb to feelings of guilt for still being human. We struggle to become more Christ-like in our everyday lives.

Romans 8:

13 For if ye live after the flesh, ye shall die : but if ye through the Spirit do mortify the deeds of the body, ye shall live . 14 For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, they are the sons of God. 15 For ye have not received the spirit of bondage again to fear; but ye have received the Spirit of adoption, whereby we cry , Abba, Father. 16 The Spirit itself beareth witness with our spirit, that we are the children of God: 17 And if children, then heirs; heirs of God , and joint-heirs with Christ; if so be that we suffer with him, that we may be also glorified together . 18 For I reckon that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us. 19 For the earnest expectation of the creature waiteth for the manifestation of the sons of God. 20 For the creature was made subject to vanity, not willingly, but by reason of him who hath subjected the same in hope, 21 Because the creature itself also shall be delivered from the bondage of corruption into the glorious liberty of the children of God. 22 For we know that the whole creation groaneth and travaileth in pain together until now. 23 And not only they, but ourselves also, which have the firstfruits of the Spirit, even we ourselves groan within ourselves, waiting for the adoption, to wit, the redemption of our body. 24 For we are saved by hope: but hope that is seen is not hope: for what a man seeth , why doth he yet hope for ? 25 But if we hope for that we see not, then do we with patience wait for it. 26 Likewise the Spirit also helpeth our infirmities: for we know not what we should pray for as we ought : but the Spirit itself maketh intercession for us with groanings which cannot be uttered. 27 And he that searcheth the hearts knoweth what is the mind of the Spirit, because he maketh intercession for the saints according to the will of God.

FEELINGS OF GUILT OVER BEING BORN IN THE USA

Let us return and examine again why secular Americans may feel guilty about being something they cannot help but be. Whether you are white, black, or some other nationality, you were born that way. You are in a country by history has been the most privelaged of any nation on earth. Why would Patti Davis make a statement such as this about feeling guilty about her station in life? Because I believe they have a guilt of who they are, what they are, and what they have achieved by human methods, because they have no one in their life to be grateful to. Liberals or progressives in this country have a deep seeded feelings of guilt, because as Ann Coulter rightly put it in one of her books, “they are 'Godless.” They don't recognize God, so they feel guilty when they see a poor person in the gutter. These people who see the problems of this country, or for that matter the squalor that is in other countries and the only emotion they have is “guilt”. They don't feel grateful, as they don't have God, and they don't recognize sin. They see the conditions around this world, and they seek ways to solve those problems without God's intervention or help, and they wonder why things are progressing worse and worse.

Every human person feels bad for the conditions of the downtrodden, the afflicted, and the poor person as it's in our DNA, but the liberal without God, has no place to go with his feelings that are inbred into each of us, so they internalize it. Problem is, they project it onto the rest of us and drag us along for something they can't do much about. Instead of feeling grateful about being who they are, they feel guilt. I believe that is what Patti Davis was expressing to Peggy Noonan. I don't know her spiritual condition, but it would stand to reason, if she doesn't have a walk with the Lord of Lights, who came down to this world to save men from their sins, then she may be feeling guilty about the world and it's conditions. She may not recognize that sin produces the afflictions of mankind since Adam and Eve introduced sin into our world.

Every Christian person, a real born again individual who has been buried with Jesus Christ in baptism and changed their focus in this life, looks to the next life and is grateful, (no, thankful) that God called them out of this world, guaranteeing them of eternal life by depositing an earnest of His Holy Spirit reciding with their own.

HE WHO OVERCOMES.......

Though we struggle daily with a sin nature, God has promised each of us a glorious future. We need not fear, but persevere building character, and building patience for our blessed hope. Romans chaper 5,

1 Therefore being justified by faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ: 2 By whom also we have access by faith into this grace wherein we stand , and rejoice in hope of the glory of God. 3 And not only so, but we glory in tribulations also: knowing that tribulation worketh patience; 4 And patience, experience; and experience, hope: 5 And hope maketh not ashamed ; because the love of God is shed abroad in our hearts by the Holy Ghost which is given unto us. 6 For when we were yet without strength, in due time Christ died for the ungodly.

We must overcome this world, as He overcame this world as Jesus told us in John chapter 16

33 These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer ; I have overcome the world.

So why are any of us having feelings of guilt? We should be thankful and grateful for His sacrifice on Calvary.

Jesus when He appeared in His glory to John the Apostle, in Revelation He spoke of those who overcome.

They will receive promises for that endurance and following His commands. Those that are found in Jesus Christ, were named as individual churches down through the ages, as a symbol of the history of the church of God at different times past into the present.

Revelation 2:7 He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches; To him that overcometh will I give to eat of the tree of life, which is in the midst of the paradise of God.....

11 He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches; He that overcometh shall not be hurt of the second death. ….

17 He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches; To him that overcometh will I give to eat of the hidden manna, and will give him a white stone, and in the stone a new name written , which no man knoweth saving he that receiveth it. ….

26 And he that overcometh , and keepeth my works unto the end, to him will I give power over the nations: 27 And he shall rule them with a rod of iron; as the vessels of a potter shall they be broken to shivers : even as I received of my Father. 28 And I will give him the morning star. 29 He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches.

Chapter 3:5 He that overcometh , the same shall be clothed in white raiment; and I will not blot out his name out of the book of life, but I will confess his name before my Father, and before his angels. 6 He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches

12 Him that overcometh will I make a pillar in the temple of my God, and he shall go no more out: and I will write upon him the name of my God, and the name of the city of my God, which is new Jerusalem, which cometh down out of heaven from my God: and I will write upon him my new name. 13 He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches.

21 To him that overcometh will I grant to sit with me in my throne, even as I also overcame , and am set down with my Father in his throne. 22 He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches

NOTHING CAN SEPARATE US FROM THE LOVE OF GOD!!

Paul rounds out he chapter in Romans 8 that is so glorious, that it should make any believer shout with a glad heart.

28 And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose. 29 For whom he did foreknow , he also did predestinate to be conformed to the image of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brethren. 30 Moreover whom he did predestinate , them he also called : and whom he called , them he also justified : and whom he justified , them he also glorified . 31 What shall we then say to these things? If God be for us, who can be against us? 32 He that spared not his own Son, but delivered him up for us all, how shall he not with him also freely give us all things? 33 Who shall lay any thing to the charge of God's elect? It is God that justifieth . 34 Who is he that condemneth ? It is Christ that died , yea rather , that is risen again , who is even at the right hand of God, who also maketh intercession for us. 35 Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? shall tribulation, or distress, or persecution, or famine, or nakedness, or peril, or sword? 36 As it is written , For thy sake we are killed all the day long; we are accounted as sheep for the slaughter. 37 Nay, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him that loved us. 38 For I am persuaded , that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present , nor things to come , 39 Nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.” Praise His Holy Name!!

ARE YOU GUILTY OR GRATEFUL?

I don't mean to disparage your political affliation, as this sermon has nothing to do with political beliefs. What it does do is focus on what is your motivation. Are you guilt ridden because of the lack of God in your life? Don't laugh, my friend if you be reading this and thinking “oh, brother.” or something along that line. Do you see the hopeful message that I've quoted in the above verses? Can you honestly say that you have peace in your life? Does this world satisfy your needs? Not if you're honest with yourself you will admit, “only for a limited time.” Then many will feel lost, hopeless and some, even suicidal. That last description of suicide is growing by leaps and bounds in this “modern” world of a cesspool of sin we all live in. Does life seem too hard to endure? Are you experiencing pain that you find no relief from? By pain, it may be physical, emotional, or even spiritual. Do you awake every morning being grateful for another day, or dread another minute of this “hell” you live in? If you can say you're grateful, who are you grateful to? Yourself? Your family? Spouse, etc. etc...adfinit. Unless you fill the vacuum that we all have, that void inside of you that knows it must be filled with what made us, then you have those feelings of guilt that just won't go away.

I know what I speak of, as I see it everyday in the young, old, and all inbetween ages on the ropes of despair. Many drowning themselves with alcohol, drugs, or ending it all with suicide because they just can't take it any longer. They have no hope, no value, and they are in pain of this life. They struggle to make sense of their existence, but they find none in this world. You know what? There is none found in this world. There is only death and destruction from a sin filled life, devoid of what that empty space inside of you yearns for. That void is the lack of God. We were made by Him and He desires our company, but problem is, God is Holy. How can we come to Him when we are without any self righteousness? “Isaiah 64:6 But we are all as an unclean thing, and all our righteousnesses are as filthy rags; and we all do fade as a leaf; and our iniquities, like the wind, have taken us away .

But there is hope and there is salvation for all who call upon Jesus Christ in repentance and dedicating their life unto Him, as Lord and Savior. It is so simple, even a child can do it. But it takes faith like that of a little child. Letting your heart be tender as one so innocent. He wants to take you in His arms and take away all your reproach and cleanse you from your sins. Isaiah 53,

5 But he was wounded for our transgressions, he was bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace was upon him; and with his stripes we are healed . 6 All we like sheep have gone astray ; we have turned every one to his own way; and the LORD hath laid on him the iniquity of us all.

Matthew 18:2 And Jesu

Re: Be Thankful Or Be Guilty?

In basic agreement: one thing people should always take into account is that they are not yet perfect; by this word "perfect" I mean, complete, or, finished; as we would call an unfinished house "imperfect" and the finished house "perfect"

I've met many who struggle with their current state of imperfection; it's a good thing in that they with their mind condemn the unwanted things of the flesh (for by doing, they consent to the goodness of the law)- but they often get so wracked by guilt. But this is much as if the unfinished house with no roof being wracked by the guilt of not being able to keep out the rain. The house must understand that there is nothing he can do about it, he is simply not finished yet, and his inability to keep out the rain is perfectly natural for a roofless house.

But God assures that the house will be finished in his time, and the roof will be added; and then the house will be able to keep that perfect law of the house, and keep out the rain.

We are in the process of coming into being, but we have not yet come into being, but are moving toward that goal with the help of God. God knew beforehand that to bring others into being with Him would naturally cause confusion, and confusion would cause guilt when the standard of perfection (the law) was revealed. Because it is by the law that one realizes he is not perfect, and is not yet finished coming into the state of a perfected being.

The revealing of the law then allowed guilt to creep in, and cause fear and grief; but these things are why God sent His perfect Son, to pay the price for us, so we need not be held in contempt of the law though being now found imperfect.

The basic message of the garden of Eden is, "I am God, and I am bringing you into a perfect state to dwell with Me; but you are going through a process of beginning in imperfection through confusion and I cannot dwell with you in this state, but will provide atonement for you so you will not perish; I will also need to reveal the law (tree of knowledge of good and evil) in order for you to understand perfection, but when I do this, it may cause you to feel shame when you realize you're not perfect, and you may try to cover yourselves with works of the law, but don't do this- that will only cause you more and more turmoil as you constantly fail- for you are yet imperfect and cannot attain to perfection by your own work. Be patient, and I will bring you into perfection by My own hand."

So, a person feeling guilt and crying, "Why am I thus?" is merely the same as the unfinished house lamenting, "Why am I thus unable to keep out the rain?" House, it is because you are not finished, and are in imperfection. This is not your fault, you are subject to this by the very act of being brought into being. Simply have patience and in the time, you will be completed by God, to perfection.

This is what the scripture means when it talks about "fire burning up chaff" or as Peter and Paul call them "the elements" (which, stociea, are called by Paul "the vain philosophies and traditions of men" which things bring into bondage. But the undesirable things such as hate and ignorance will pass away in the fire of the final purge, and the creation will be finished; as the sculptor brushes away the unwanted stone from the block in order to finish the beauty of the sculpture.

Ec 3:11 He hath made every thing beautiful in his time: