Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Dynasty of the Illuminati - Free Ebook

Greetings Watchmen.

I have written and have been distributing this free e-book unraveling satan's thrown. It is written from the perspective of an American, starting by unraveling the money supply. This inevitably leads us to the Rothschild Dynasty, the Freemasons, the Illuminati, and the Media/Press/Entertainment/Music Industry.

Then of course, as the old saying goes, all roads lead to Rome. Specifically the Vatican.

The Vatican/Masons of course have many offspring religions...such as Islam, Mormanism, OTO, the Watchtower Society, and a few others I'm not thinking of. These offshoots are not covered in this book, however if we are still here in a few months time I'll be working on a part II to this book.

I've noticed on this forum that you post the Prophet Elijah's messages, he seems to concur with my research that the Zionist leadership has been usurped by Satanists. Sadly, this is true in most of the country. They seem to be working together to form their NWO. It's most blantant in America, this country has not been a democratic republic since at least 1913. The land founded by Freemasons, the land that has had a secret destiny all along is indeed New Atlantis.

Essentially what my research has uncovered is that the Roman Empire never ended, it just went underground, and the 7th King will be Rome once again, leading through the U.N.

If you are interested in at least 250 years of Truth...feel free to read and distribute my book, from a follower of Yeshua's point of view.

God Bless Brothers and Sisters

Chris

Re: Dynasty of the Illuminati - Free Ebook

Hi Chris,

Welcome to Rapture bible prophecy forum.

Thank you for posting!!!

I look forward to reading your book.

We have over 70 members with passwords on this site ( many do not post but do come here regularly )

I have a facebook page also ( Average over 250 people on the facebook page )

( only a few months old ) :)

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Feel free to post your book on the facebook page too if you like!

Thank you again for posting and sharing your Ebook FREELY!

Post as often and as much as you like on the site.

If you want to take pieces of your book and share specific thoughts etc from time to time please feel free to do that as well!

God Bless

Keep looking UP!

ybiC,

Steven

Greetings Steven!

I had taken the liberty of deleting my Facebook account around 2 months ago, so unfortunately joining your page will not be possible.

After I discovered that Mr. Mark Zuckerburg was nothing more than a CIA / Illuminati plant and that Facebook is a honeypot site designed to RED/BLUE list you for FEMA I dropped it.

That, however, is another story, but Zuckerburg wears the jacket of an Illuminist, no doubt about it.

However you can feel free to distribute the following link so that people can download the book for free:

http://www28.zippyshare.com/v/59264495/file.html

The very top orange 'download now' will give you direct D/L access.

Feel free to post the link on your FB page.

Thanks,

Chris

Hi Chris,

Thank you I posted the link on facebook!

http://www28.zippyshare.com/v/59264495/file.html

I completely agree with you about Mark Zuckerburg......

I don't fear man ....but I do understand your point of view.

God bless and thank you!!!

ybiC,

Steven

not trying to go overboard.....just posting to remind me too!

Genesis 26:24
24 And the LORD appeared to him the same night and said,"I am the God of your father Abraham; do not fear, for I am with you. I will bless you and multiply your descendants for My servant Abraham's sake." NKJV
Genesis 35:17
17 Now it came to pass, when she was in hard labor, that the midwife said to her, "Do not fear; you will have this son also." NKJV
Genesis 46:3
3 So He said, "I am God, the God of your father; do not fear to go down to Egypt, for I will make of you a great nation there. NKJV
Exodus 20:20
20 And Moses said to the people,"Do not fear; for God has come to test you, and that His fear may be before you, so that you may not sin." NKJV
Numbers 14:9
9 Only do not rebel against the LORD, nor fear the people of the land, for they are our bread; their protection has departed from them, and the LORD is with us. Do not fear them."
NKJV
Numbers 21:34
34 Then the LORD said to Moses,"Do not fear him, for I have delivered him into your hand, with all his people and his land; and you shall do to him as you did to Sihon king of the Amorites, who dwelt at Heshbon." NKJV
Deuteronomy 1:21
21 Look, the LORD your God has set the land before you; go up and possess it, as the LORD God of your fathers has spoken to you; do not fear or be discouraged.'
NKJV
Deuteronomy 3:2
2 And the LORD said to me, 'Do not fear him, for I have delivered him and all his people and his land into your hand; you shall do to him as you did to Sihon king of the Amorites, who dwelt at Heshbon.'
NKJV
Deuteronomy 31:6
6 Be strong and of good courage, do not fear nor be afraid of them; for the LORD your God, He is the One who goes with you. He will not leave you nor forsake you."
NKJV
Deuteronomy 31:8
8 And the LORD, He is the One who goes before you. He will be with you, He will not leave you nor forsake you; do not fear nor be dismayed."
NKJV
Joshua 10:8
8 And the LORD said to Joshua,"Do not fear them, for I have delivered them into your hand; not a man of them shall stand before you." NKJV
Judges 4:18
18 And Jael went out to meet Sisera, and said to him, "Turn aside, my lord, turn aside to me; do not fear." And when he had turned aside with her into the tent, she covered him with a blanket.
NKJV
Judges 6:10
10 Also I said to you, "I am the LORD your God; do not fear the gods of the Amorites, in whose land you dwell." But you have not obeyed My voice.'"
NKJV
Judges 6:23
23 Then the LORD said to him,"Peace be with you; do not fear, you shall not die." NKJV
Ruth 3:11
11 And now, my daughter, do not fear. I will do for you all that you request, for all the people of my town know that you are a virtuous woman. NKJV
1 Samuel 4:20
20 And about the time of her death the women who stood by her said to her, "Do not fear, for you have borne a son." But she did not answer, nor did she regard it. NKJV
1 Samuel 12:20
20 Then Samuel said to the people, "Do not fear. You have done all this wickedness; yet do not turn aside from following the LORD, but serve the LORD with all your heart. NKJV
1 Samuel 22:23
23 Stay with me; do not fear. For he who seeks my life seeks your life, but with me you shall be safe."
NKJV
1 Samuel 23:17
17 And he said to him,"Do not fear, for the hand of Saul my father shall not find you. You shall be king over Israel, and I shall be next to you. Even my father Saul knows that." NKJV
2 Samuel 9:7
7 So David said to him, "Do not fear, for I will surely show you kindness for Jonathan your father's sake, and will restore to you all the land of Saul your grandfather; and you shall eat bread at my table continually."
NKJV
1 Kings 17:13
13 And Elijah said to her, "Do not fear; go and do as you have said, but make me a small cake from it first, and bring it to me; and afterward make some for yourself and your son. NKJV
2 Kings 6:16
16 So he answered,"Do not fear, for those who are with us are more than those who are with them." NKJV
2 Kings 17:34
34 To this day they continue practicing the former rituals; they do not fear the LORD, nor do they follow their statutes or their ordinances, or the law and commandment which the LORD had commanded the children of Jacob, whom He named Israel, NKJV
1 Chronicles 22:13
13 Then you will prosper, if you take care to fulfill the statutes and judgments with which the LORD charged Moses concerning Israel. Be strong and of good courage; do not fear nor be dismayed. NKJV
1 Chronicles 28:20
20 And David said to his son Solomon,"Be strong and of good courage, and do it; do not fear nor be dismayed, for the LORD God — my God — will be with you. He will not leave you nor forsake you, until you have finished all the work for the service of the house of the LORD. NKJV
2 Chronicles 20:17
17 You will not need to fight in this battle. Position yourselves, stand still and see the salvation of the LORD, who is with you, O Judah and Jerusalem!' Do not fear or be dismayed; tomorrow go out against them, for the LORD is with you."
NKJV
Psalms 55:19
19 God will hear, and afflict them,
Even He who abides from of old.
Selah
Because they do not change,
Therefore they do not fear God.
NKJV
Psalms 64:4
4 That they may shoot in secret at the blameless;
Suddenly they shoot at him and do not fear.
NKJV
Isaiah 7:4
4 and say to him:'Take heed, and be quiet; do not fear or be fainthearted for these two stubs of smoking firebrands, for the fierce anger of Rezin and Syria, and the son of Remaliah. NKJV
Isaiah 35:4
4 Say to those who are fearful-hearted,
"Be strong, do not fear!
Behold, your God will come with vengeance,
With the recompense of God;
He will come and save you."
NKJV
Isaiah 44:8
8 Do not fear, nor be afraid;
Have I not told you from that time, and declared it?
You are My witnesses.
Is there a God besides Me?
Indeed there is no other Rock;
I know not one.'"
NKJV
Isaiah 51:7
7 "Listen to Me, you who know righteousness,
You people in whose heart is My law:
Do not fear the reproach of men,
Nor be afraid of their insults.
NKJV
Isaiah 54:4
4 "Do not fear, for you will not be ashamed;
Neither be disgraced, for you will not be put to shame;
For you will forget the shame of your youth,
And will not remember the reproach of your widowhood anymore.
NKJV
Isaiah 57:11
11 "And of whom have you been afraid, or feared,
That you have lied
And not remembered Me,
Nor taken it to your heart?
Is it not because I have held My peace from of old
That you do not fear Me?
NKJV
Jeremiah 30:10
10 'Therefore do not fear, O My servant Jacob,' says the LORD,
'Nor be dismayed, O Israel;
For behold, I will save you from afar,
And your seed from the land of their captivity.
Jacob shall return, have rest and be quiet,
And no one shall make him afraid.
NKJV
Jeremiah 46:27
27 God Will Preserve Israel
(cf. Jer 30:10,11)
'But do not fear, O My servant Jacob,
And do not be dismayed, O Israel!
For behold, I will save you from afar,
And your offspring from the land of their captivity;
Jacob shall return, have rest and be at ease;
No one shall make him afraid.
NKJV
Jeremiah 46:28
28 Do not fear, O Jacob My servant," says the LORD,
"For I am with you;
For I will make a complete end of all the nations
To which I have driven you,
But I will not make a complete end of you.
I will rightly correct you,
For I will not leave you wholly unpunished."
NKJV
Lamentations 3:57
57 You drew near on the day I called on You,
And said,"Do not fear!"
NKJV
Daniel 10:12
12 Then he said to me,"Do not fear, Daniel, for from the first day that you set your heart to understand, and to humble yourself before your God, your words were heard; and I have come because of your words. NKJV
Zephaniah 3:16
16 In that day it shall be said to Jerusalem:
"Do not fear;
Zion, let not your hands be weak.
NKJV
Haggai 2:5
5 'According to the word that I covenanted with you when you came out of Egypt, so My Spirit remains among you; do not fear!'
NKJV
Zechariah 8:13
13 And it shall come to pass
That just as you were a curse among the nations,
O house of Judah and house of Israel,
So I will save you, and you shall be a blessing.
Do not fear,
Let your hands be strong.'
NKJV
Zechariah 8:15
15 So again in these days
I am determined to do good
To Jerusalem and to the house of Judah.
Do not fear.
NKJV
Malachi 3:5
5 And I will come near you for judgment;
I will be a swift witness
Against sorcerers,
Against adulterers,
Against perjurers,
Against those who exploit wage earners and widows and orphans,
And against those who turn away an alien —
Because they do not fear Me,"
Says the LORD of hosts.
NKJV
Matthew 10:26
26 Therefore do not fear them. For there is nothing covered that will not be revealed, and hidden that will not be known.
NKJV
Matthew 10:28
28 And do not fear those who kill the body but cannot kill the soul. But rather fear Him who is able to destroy both soul and body in hell. NKJV
Matthew 10:31
31 Do not fear therefore; you are of more value than many sparrows.
NKJV
Luke 12:7
7 But the very hairs of your head are all numbered. Do not fear therefore; you are of more value than many sparrows.
NKJV
Luke 12:32
32 "Do not fear, little flock, for it is your Father's good pleasure to give you the kingdom. NKJV
Luke 18:4
4 And he would not for a while; but afterward he said within himself, 'Though I do not fear God nor regard man, NKJV
Revelation 2:10
10 Do not fear any of those things which you are about to suffer. Indeed, the devil is about to throw some of you into prison, that you may be tested, and you will have tribulation ten days. Be faithful until death, and I will give you the crown of life.
NKJV