Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Gerry Almond: "Hanukkah, the highest alert ever for the rapture....Come Lord Jesus"

Our New Website URL
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com
For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/dec2012/gerrya127.htm
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Facebook Page Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum: Please Check it out:LIKE it!

Gerry Almond (7 Dec 2012)
"Hanukkah, the highest alert ever for the rapture....Come Lord Jesus"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Doves:

This is in response to the massive threat by Syria which seems to be pointing to WWIII perhaps because of the possible use of chemical weapons.

Today, December 6, 2012 in the U. S. is only 2 days inclusive count before the first day of Hanukkah, December 8, 2012. If this year is the year of destiny with regard to the rapture of the Church, then sudden destruction is only a couple of days from now. For the Apostle Paul tells us in I Thess 5:2 that destruction accompanies the rapture. We are removed from it, not left in it to experience its horror.

Brother Ron Reese has written extensively on this, but I would like to give you my own perspective, as well. As a matter of fact, I endorse what Ron has so aptly said. Not only that, I also endorse heartily what Renee M. has written. She is very astute and knowledgeably in this matter, I believe. I have not posted much lately because they are both saying it pretty well.

But, I would like to say now, that those who think that Hanukkah is a minor feast of Israel need to think again. It is major in its impact. It is, in fact, Second Tabernacles, and is very similar to First Tabernacles. The major difference is that in First Tabernacles, the rapture event was typed on the 7th day when the booths were dissolved (representing the shedding of their bodies, as in the rapture) and it is not typed in Second Tabernacles. I believe the Jews lost First Tabernacles because of their idolatries and God’s foreknowledge that they would reject their own Messiah. I further believe the rapture event will occur in Second Tabernacles, and I believe it to be this year.

Hanukkah came in the “silent years” between Malachi and Matthew in our Bibles. On reason it came, I believe, was because Christ was soon coming. It prepared the way for Him to address His sheep on that last Feast of the Dedication (Hanukkah) before His death, burial and resurrection. That address settled FOR ALL TIME, the matter of eternal security. In John 10, His sheep, He said, know His voice, and they follow Him. He gives to them eternal life. NO ONE CAN PLUCK THEM OUT OF HIS FATHER’S HAND. This is eternal security for certain. Who is stronger than God the Father? Absolutely no one or thing!!

Then, Jesus said to the listeners there in the temple, “I and the Father ARE ONE”.

No wonder they sought to stone Him…He had just declared Himself to be God.

What better time for Him to come for us, His sheep, than on Hanukkah? On what basis can such a statement be made? There are several reasons for it, in my mind.

1. Enoch was the first human being to be raptured. His name means “dedication”. The sheep discussion occurred on the Feast of Hanukkah, that is the Feast of the Dedication. The Feast of Enoch, if you please.

2. The menorah is prominent in the Feast of Hanukkah. The center candle is the raised one, representing both the servant and the highest one. It is our Lord Jesus Christ. Incidentally, Hanukkah occurs at or near the traditional western birthday of our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ. December 25 is the established day each year.

In Sparrow cloud 9’s visions of the wedding table, there were menorahs placed on the tables which stretched forever into the distance. But on the shorter table, which had the star of David on it, there were none. The menorah signifies Hanukkah.

3. There are interesting numbers associated with this year’s Hanukkah. Some of them are:

a. Superstorm Sandy was, I believe a God directed judgment against the U. S. for its ungodly actions in Washington and around the country in its various states. Further judgment, I fear, is coming upon the U. S. for rejecting the God who made America great. The storm came ashore at exactly 8 P. M. (Weather Channel report) October 29. It is exactly 40 days from that date to the first day of Hanukkah, December 8, 2012. To me, this is a significant marker.

b. The first day of the war in heaven seen in the vision/dreams of Sparrow cloud 9 was November 16/17, 2012. From there it is exactly 21 days until the first day of Hanukkah, December 8, 2012. This time seemingly parallels the Daniel chapter 10 account of the war in heaven back in his day, when the Babylonian captivity came to an end. Might this be the day that Satan, that old dragon, and serpent is cast out of heaven and down to earth?

c. Syria is being naughty. She is moving sarin gas shells around with what many world leaders think is her intention to use them. Gas has been outlawed since WWI because of its horrific effect on everyone. It is internationally illegal to use gas in warfare. Thus, Syria is being warned to not do it. Are we about to see the destruction of Damascus as detailed in Isaiah 17? If so, our diplomats and others will be out of the area by this weekend, JUST IN TIME FOR HANUKKAH. If Syria plans to use gas, she must do so quickly now, or lose the ability. I think Israel would go so far as to use nuclear force to stop this, as Israel is a close neighbor of Syria, and the winds know no national borders. So, when did Syria start moving the chemical weapons? December 1. That is exactly seven days before the first day of Hanukkah….our seven days alert? Sign of Noah?

d. Unusual weather is now plaguing the west coast. It COULD turn into something akin to a Sandy event out there, according to weather experts. Kevin Mirasi believes that 9 and 10 Richter scale earthquake events and tsunamis are coming there and I wouldn’t at all be surprised to see them, in view of the wickedness in California’s Los Angeles, San Francisco, Sacramento and San Diego.

e. America’s electorate, in this national election, confirmed its satisfaction with the avenue the country is and has been following. That avenue has excluded God from national life and has accepted things that our founders would never have.

So, in summary, I am looking for the rapture on one of three dates (but I’ll take gladly any other, of course):

December 7/8, the first day of Hanukkah, 2012

December 11/12, the center days of Hanukkah, 2012

December 14/15, the seventh day of Hanukkah, 2012.

I like the first day because it is the 41st day after Sandy and it is the 22nd day of the war in heaven. It fits well. It fits also the timing given by Jesus in Matthew 24 in regard to events described in 2 Maccabees of which He spoke in giving us the timing of the sudden destruction.

I like the center day because it is the time, in ancient history, when Jesus appeared at the Feast of the Dedication (Enoch), announcing eternal security for His sheep. It falls on the traditional day of Jewish wedding, Tuesday/Wednesday.

I like the seventh day because it is the time of Esther’s marriage to Xerxes, a perfect picture of ours to Christ.

Whenever it is, however, I will like it, period. From now, it may be either 3 days, 7 days, or 10 days. All very high watch times. Hallelujah, Lord Jesus.

Finally, brethren, Haggai 2:10 clearly places Kislev 24 (December 7/8 this year) as the day of major import. As a matter of fact, in Haggai 2:6,7, the phrase “the DESIRE OF ALL NATIONS IS TO COME” is found. Let’s pray up and pack up.

It is time, I think, to get ready to fly.

Maranatha

Gerry Almond

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Zechariah 12:3,9:
And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to this site and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com

I will send you a PASSWORD

Ybic

Steven

Our New Website URL
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com

Facebook Page Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum: Please Check it out