Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Yes Miracles Do Still Happen Today!

Our New Website URL
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com
For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes

http://www.raptureready.com/soap/horner7.html
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Facebook Page Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum: Please Check it out:LIKE it!

Yes Miracles Do Still Happen Today!

By Timothy Horner

Mr. Terry James posted a document recently called “Do Miracles still happen today”?

I could have simply replied to Mr. James separately but I wanted this to be posted for all to read.

Before I get started I just want to say Mr. James, God Healed you for a reason because you have truly been a blessing with your writings here on Rapture Ready, your books on Biblical Prophecy and I’m sure in many ways He has used you to make a difference in this crazy world, so Thank You!

We are indeed living in the Last Days and the Rapture can literally be any moment now. The troubles of this world get so heavy on our lives at times and I for one cannot wait for that Glorious Appearing of our Lord Jesus Christ in the clouds to say ‘come up hither’ and take us home to Heaven!

Until that day arrives continue looking up and don’t lose faith based on the things happening around us because we have a home so beautiful beyond imagination that the Lord has prepared just for us. Times are hard and we will likely see it get even worse but we will leave this world and once we are in Heaven, none of this mess will even matter anymore so keep looking up and I’ll see you at Home.

Luke 21:25-28 “And there shall be signs in the sun, and in the moon, and in the stars; and upon the earth distress of nations, with perplexity; the sea and the waves roaring; Men's hearts failing them for fear, and for looking after those things which are coming on the earth: for the powers of heaven shall be shaken. And then shall they see the Son of man coming in a cloud with power and great glory. And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh.

Back to the point of this document, God does still perform miracles and they are at work every day! As the children of God, we have an opportunity to be a light for others, save souls for Christ and be a vessel for His healing to work through us if we are blessed with that opportunity.

Here is the story of my brother Robert Horner as yet another example of God’s Miracles at work.

On Thursday October 6, 2011 just 6 months after Mr. Terry James got his miracle, we were just about to encounter a miracle in our lives except that we didn’t know it yet. On this day, my brother Robert Horner went into the ‘Holmes Regional Medical Center’ Hospital for a scheduled surgery to replace his heart valves with new mechanical valves as a means to solve the multiple complications he has had with his heart not getting enough blood flow over a period of years.

About 5 hours later, the Surgeons reported 100% success and a smooth operation. We waited in the waiting room thinking that my brother was just being moved to a room so we can see him. We finally got a visit by one of the Doctors (Dr. Green) in the waiting room stating that after the surgery, they checked all the charts and monitors as they normally do after each surgery when they realized significant drops in levels of blood and oxygen being pumped to the brain during surgery. The Doctor found out that the Technician who was responsible for monitoring the levels had fallen to sleep and there ended up being at least 14 minutes according to the charts that there was not enough blood or oxygen being supplied to the brain because of this technicians failure to perform his job correctly.

As a result, this caused my brother Robert to go into a state of a Coma. The entire next day was just a lot of waiting because he was in a coma and no further test were being done until the Neurologist arrived at the Hospital later in the evening. We had to wait all of the next day Friday before we heard any more news so that next night on Friday October 7th, the Neurologist Dr. Miller called and stated that Robert had extensive brain damage and swelling to the point that it is irreversible and was

directly related to the lack of blood and oxygen during surgery. Dr. Miller believed that there was no hope but my parents and I told her while on the phone that we are Christians and Christ Jesus is a much greater physician and will heal Robert. Dr. Miller seemed rather doubtful but stated "we will give it some time to see if the machines will help restore some of this swelling".

After a long weekend of visiting my brother Robert while in a Coma, we received a call early Monday morning October 10th asking for us to come in and talk to the Doctors. So my parents and

I arrived at the Hospital by 10:00 AM to meet with the Two Surgeons and a Neurologist (Dr. Riascos-Mazo). The Doctors informed us that based on their professional opinion and all the test results, there was no hope for recovery and that Robert will never wake from the Coma. This Neurologist was just simply rude by stating “There is no hope and you need to make a decision on rather they should take Robert off Life-Support or not. We all purposely ignored her so we can talk to Dr. McKinney who says they will give us two days to monitor vitals but will then need a decision by my parents to take

Robert off the Life Support.

Our emotions and stress level at this point was off the charts to say the least. My parents and I went in the room and stood by Robert praying and casting all demonic strongholds the devil had on him and commanded his body to be healed by the Power and Authority of the name Jesus Christ. We continued to stand on the Word of God for the next day in half praying and having family members and church members pray along with us. Some scriptures are as follows:

Isaiah 53:4,5 you stated that He (Jesus) was wounded for our transgressions, he was bruised for our iniquities, the chastisement of our peace was upon him and by His (Jesus) stripes, we are healed.

In Matthew 7:7 Jesus says ‘ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you’

In Matthew 18:19 Jesus says ‘that if two of you shall agree on earth as touching anything that they shall ask, It shall be done for them of my Father which is in heaven’

Matthew 21:22 says ‘and all things, whatsoever ye shall ask in prayer, believing, ye shall receive’.

The Miracle

Wednesday morning October 12, at 6:25 AM, the Nurse called and said He’s Awake and He’s responding to commands! Praise God! We were told that Robert was watching and following the Nurse and the Neurologist moving around in the room. We rushed up to the Hospital and Robert was awake and tried to speak but just one word at a time such as yes or no. From that moment on Robert Horner continued to make an improvement every single day. The Hospital staff calls Robert the Miracle Man and the Pathologist calls him Lazarus of Melbourne, Florida.

Robert Horner left the Hospital three days later and has received full healing. Today, Robert is just as healthy if not healthier than he was before ever going into the Hospital for that heart surgery.

Hospital

Holmes Regional Medical Center

Melbourne, Florida 32901

Surgeon(s) Cardiothoracic/Vascular

Dr. John M. McKinney MD

Dr. Michael A. Green MD

Neurologist(s)

Dr. Maritza Riascos-Mazo MD

Dr. Jill W. Miller MD

Look people, I tell this story because just like Mr. Terry James, my brother is another Miracle from God and I’m sure many of you know of someone or have heard of a miracle taking place.

The important thing to know is that God is the same today as He was on Day One and He will always remain the same until we see Him and our Lord and Savior in Heaven. God does Not Change, His Word never changes and God cannot lie so that word you read in your bible is the Only Truth there ever has been and ever will be so please take it Literally and feed your heart and soul on it!

All things are possible through Christ Jesus. Faith is not something you have to pray for or about over and over, Faith is believing that the Bible is the literal Word of God and Jesus Christ is literally the Son of God who died on the cross and rose from the dead paying the price of our sins for us. who it has already been done for you thanks to the price that Jesus paid for us on the cross. Jesus conquered life and death; He took sicknesses and diseases to the cross for us. Jesus Christ is our redeemer, our Savior and Lord of Lords, King of Kings and He will return for us in the Rapture very very soon!

Thank you for anyone who has taken the time to read this and please feel free to share. The evil in this world is growing daily and starting from our pathetic leaders down, every attempt made is to purposely destroy any Christian values left or anything to deal with God and Jesus. We don’t know exactly how much more we will see or deal with before the Rapture but just know that when that Glorious Day arrives, everything we have ever gone through here on earth was so worth it!

Miracles do happen daily and we are the children of God and we as Christians have everything we need inside of us to help create more miracles around us and save as many souls as possible for our Heavenly Father. Spread the Gospel of Christ, Spread the Love of God, God Bless you All!

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Zechariah 12:3,9:
And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to this site and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com

I will send you a PASSWORD

Ybic

Steven

Our New Website URL
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com

Facebook Page Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum: Please Check it out