Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Hell Bound

Our New Website URL
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com
For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes

http://www.raptureready.com/featured/graham/g259.html
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Facebook Page Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum: Please Check it out:LIKE it!

Hell Bound

By Ron Graham

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.” Psalm 14:1. Only a fool would say “There is no God”. That’s like saying there is no sun, there is no moon; the stars in the sky are only a figment of our imagination. Such words would be a blatant disregard for truth. The word for “fool” in the Hebrew is “nabal”, which essentially means brainless. “The way of a fool is right in his own eyes, but a wise man listens to advice.” Proverbs 12:15.

The folks who claim to be atheist are those who foolishly say “There is no God.” They are illogical and completely deceived, but they do have a conscience. The Holy Spirit works on every human being and is always pointing to Jesus Christ. “For we ourselves were also once foolish, disobedient, deceived, serving various lusts and pleasures, living in malice and envy, hateful and hating one another,” Titus 3:3. Just like the rest of us who were once blind to the truth, but who now see, the atheist is being convicted by the Holy Spirit of God that he might recognize the truth.

Everyone has been deceived at some point in their lives. Although some come to know and believe the truth, many never will. They will remain in some form of deception right up until the end. In the not so distant past, I myself was in that category of being deceived. Although I never said there is no God, the way I lived my life was a declaration that God was irrelevant. Thankfully the Holy Spirit sent a wonderful woman into my life who had been a follower of Jesus Christ for many years. We were married and soon afterward my life began to change. The change was subtle at first, almost imperceptible. But my wife could see the signs of change. Then one day it became obvious to me that I had been a fool, and for way too long. I then came to the realization that I needed Jesus Christ in my life. What began as an imperceptible change was soon replaced with a profound desire for action. I wanted more than anything else to please God.

We can go about our lives pretending God doesn’t exist. Although God Himself has revealed His truth to us the atheist ignores the truth. Unbelief is a cancer that has spread to millions of people throughout the world. Many of the world’s inhabitants simply dismiss God as a myth.

As they are growing up, many children aren’t taught about God by their parents. In our not so distant past, children were taught in schools that God is and that He’s given mankind His commandments to live by. Of course, in our secular humanistic public schools that particular teaching is gone, replaced by the teaching of sex education, how to use a condom, and that homosexuality is a normal and fully acceptable lifestyle. Forget about the teaching of reading, writing, and arithmetic, the dumbing down of all of mankind, especially in regards to the One true God, is the agenda of the enemy.

As each new generation comes along there is less and less taught about the One true God. It’s not just in our public schools that God is conspicuous by His absence, but also in many homes across America, there is no mention of the God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob. Now days any mention of Jesus Christ – our Creator God, the propitiation for our sins, our coming King – in public brings swift and sometimes extreme condemnation from not only atheists but all those in the PC crowd.

We who believe in Christ have no doubt as to who is behind all this rebellion. Satan is intent on keeping the truth from all of mankind; he is in direct opposition to the Creator of the Universe, and he has had great success. The truth is Satan hasn’t changed his tactics since his lie to Eve in the Garden. In the same way he deceived Eve his deceptions continue today. “Did God really say…,” and “You shall not surely die” and here’s the one that so many have come to believe just in the past few decades “…and you will be like God”. Isn’t it interesting that the obviousness of Satan’s lies has stared mankind in the face for many millennia, and yet a huge majority still listens to the father of all lies?

Mankind supposedly has so much knowledge and wisdom that many people now prefer to follow the advice of a man instead of following Almighty God. Just take evolution for example. This terrible insidious lie has been instrumental in placing doubt in people’s minds. From its inception this lie has been responsible for many people turning away from God and condemning themselves to Hell. In this writer’s opinion, evolution is the lie which runs just behind the two lies Satan told Eve. Of course we all know that the teaching of evolution as fact is still going strong in most nations’ public school systems, even though it has been proven to be nothing more than a deception by the enemy and the fanciful thoughts of mankind. Even the scientists, for the most part, don’t believe in evolution. Yet they promote it because the alternative is too unbearable for them to consider. Only the foolish believe in evolution; sadly that includes a majority of humanity.

Why does Jesus tell us to “Enter ye in at the strait gate: for wide is the gate, and broad is the way, that leadeth to destruction, and many there be which go in thereat:” Matthew 7:13? Because He knows all too well that only a few will enter in through the strait gate which leads to Heaven, even so, He doesn’t wish that any should perish. Sadly, instead of changing their minds regarding God, many will listen to the enemy and follow the broad way which, Jesus plainly states, is Hell bound.

There are untold millions being led to believe in anything and everything that opposes God, and opposition to God ultimately leads to destruction. God tells us there is an alternative – we aren’t predisposed to choose the wrong way. People end up on the “broad way” because they’ve chosen it over the narrow.

Satan always opposes God while applying lucrative, even sensual, pleasures to tantalize and lure the masses away from the truth. But everyone knows there is a God since He has made Himself known through His creation. “For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse:” Romans 1:20. Never underestimate God’s adversary. Many are Hell bound for this one simple reason, they’ve allowed Satan to infiltrate and corrupt their lives with this one lie: “There is no God.”

Atheists and agnostics, both are equally deceived. One says there is no God, while the other says you can’t prove God exists. Either way, God, through His word, has said they’re both foolish and condemned. “…but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.” John 3:18. That’s the rub folks; to God, all who reject His Son, Jesus Christ, as Savior and Lord have already condemned themselves to Hell.

You see, God isn’t interested in our excuses for denying Him; He’s interested in our faithfulness and relationship with Him. He will never force anyone to believe in Him. He’s given mankind all the proof we need to come to an understanding of who He is, and that He has laid out His plan of salvation as well as the consequences for unbelief. God doesn’t want a bunch of robots either. He wants genuine loving children who have made a choice to believe in Him and to follow Him and His precepts. God wants our love and He wants it more than anything else. For those millions who have given themselves to His adversary (Satan), He is still waiting for them to change their minds and make their choice one of belief instead of rejecting their only hope for eternal life. But time will soon run out for the Christ rejecters.

Many of God’s children have stopped witnessing to the lost of this world. Why? Where’s the fear of our family and friends ending up in Hell? Where’s the burdened hearts? Where’s the love for our fellow man? If we don’t get the message of the cross to the lost, who will? Here’s a question every born again believer in Christ should be asking themselves: Will God forgive my apathy?

There are many reasons for unbelief in a person’s life, but they all boil down to excuses. Atheists have no desire to be accountable to God, so they invent sometimes elaborate excuses. Even though God is the Creator of the universe, the giver of life, and the Savior of man, atheists still reject His truth. The enemy’s lies are powerful stumbling blocks; the children of the Most High God must never give in to Satan’s treachery or give up witnessing for Christ.

Adam and Eve’s rebellion resulted in all of humanity being under a curse. That curse is the sin nature we all inherited from the first man on earth. That same sin nature is in rebellion to God even today. We are, in all actuality, spirit. That spirit is in direct conflict with our sin nature. When people die after a life of standing in rebellion to God, they have condemned themselves to an eternity without God. We understand that God is ever present in the lives of those that belong to Him through faith in Jesus Christ, but God is also just as present and active in the life of every atheist. The atheists don’t realize it but God’s blessings are upon them just as they are upon His children “…for he maketh his sun to rise on the evil and on the good, and sendeth rain on the just and on the unjust.” Matthew 5:45.

The burden of Hell is upon every atheist. At the point of the atheist’s death, God’s continual presence in their lives will be no more. Since they ignored and rejected Him while they were alive, God will give them what they desire, an eternity without Him. Everyone in Hell is there because of the decision they made regarding God’s Son while they were alive. You might say, “I’ve never made a conscience decision to go to Hell.” Perhaps not, but did you ever make a conscience decision to accept Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior? If your answer is no then by not making the correct conscience decision you have automatically chosen the alternative. Making a decision to follow Christ means you’ve allowed the Holy Spirit to do the work in your life that led to that decision. But a lifetime of calling the Holy Spirit a liar results in being Hell bound for eternity.

Atheists need only change their minds about God by believing in Him. This means they have turned away from God’s adversary and joined the rest of God’s children who have placed their faith and trust in Jesus Christ. It’s not difficult, only humbling.

I’ve often asked myself “What keeps people from accepting the truth of the Gospel of Christ?” Then I remember my previous life before Jesus Christ took me out of that bondage. Did God send me some great revelation so I could make the ultimate decision that would change my life? No, no great revelation, no special angel, no pastor came to my door, none of that. The simple fact is He sent me one of His children, a believer in Christ, who at one time was just like me, lost.

Jesus Christ paid the highest price that anyone could pay for another. He went to the cross with one goal in mind. He came into this world to die for mankind so that mankind could be reconciled to their Creator. It was our punishment that He received. He was and is perfect, He never sinned and yet He took the punishment for all our sin. The only thing He asks of us in return is that we believe in Him, believe in what He accomplished for us; believe in His death, burial, and resurrection. That’s it. Once we cross that threshold He’ll take care of the rest.

There’s something so amazing about God’s grace. His grace is poured out on the wretched just as it is on the righteous. But time is quickly slipping away for the atheist, the agnostic, and the “I don’t care” crowd. Hell Bound for eternity – what a horrible end.

God bless you all,

Ron Graham

twotug@embarqmail.com

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Zechariah 12:3,9:
And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to this site and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com

I will send you a PASSWORD

Ybic

Steven

Our New Website URL
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com

Facebook Page Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum: Please Check it out