Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Ron Reese: "IS THE STAGE NOW SET FOR THE SUDDEN DESTRUCTION AND RAPTURE?"

Our New Website URL
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com
For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/dec2012/ronr125.htm
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Facebook Page Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum: Please Check it out:LIKE it!

Ron Reese (5 Dec 2012)
"IS THE STAGE NOW SET FOR THE SUDDEN DESTRUCTION AND RAPTURE?"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IS THE STAGE NOW SET FOR THE SUDDEN
DESTRUCTION AND RAPTURE???

Below are a collection of my thoughts and insights on the past week. They are 5 different emails that I have shared only with my inner circle of watchers. The twelve of us compare notes and share our thoughts and insights on Bible Prophecy. We all have posted on 5 Doves before, some frequently and recently. Most of us believe in the Fall of 2008--Fall of 2015 timeline for the Final 7 Years. We all believe we stand on the doorstep of the Rapture of the Bride, and the Sudden Destruction of 1st Thess. 5. These are written in chronological order, so be sure to get to the last couple of emails, at the bottom. These reflect my latest thoughts on the extremely dangerous current chemical weapons situation in Syria, involving the very possible imminent SUDDEN DESTRUCTION/RAPTURE!!!

11 YEARS + 11 WEEKS + 11 DAYS FROM 9/11/01 = ???
RED ALERT! RED ALERT! RED ALERT! RED ALERT!

I have just made an awesome discovery. Judgment was passed on the United States, on that infamous date of 9/11/01. Please note that it was the ELEVENTH day of the month. The New World Order elite love the number 11, as numerous catastrophic events have happened on the 11th day of different months. Eleven is also the BIBLICAL number for Judgment and Disorder. Judgment and Disorder is a perfect description for the start of the Great Tribulation. During the past 3 weeks, I have written much about the Biblical date, in Haggai 2, of Hanukkah Eve, Dec. 7--8, 2012.

If we add 11 Years and 11 Weeks and 11 days to that infamous date of Judgment of 9/11/01, we amazingly arrive at our Red Alert Biblical Day of Hanukkah Eve, Dec. 7--8, 2012!!!!!!! Also, 11 + 11 + 11 = 33. 33 is the favorite number of the Satanic New World Order elite, as Satan took one-third, or .33 of the angels with him, when he left Heaven. It is also 33 inclusive days from the re-election of the Antichrist to Hanukkah Eve, Dec. 8, 2012! All I can say right now is WOW! WOW! WOW!

Did the NWO elite give us a MAJOR clue EXACTLY one year ago, on Dec. 8, 2011, when Obama and his cronies held a mock celebration of Hanukkah? It has been a mystery as to why they held this mock celebration of Hanukkah two weeks before Hanukkah. The photos of the Middle Candlestick, which represents Christ, were lowered, instead of raised, as Obama towered over the Menorrah. It was as if Obama was replacing Christ. That is what the Antichrist does.

But the date was Dec. 8, 2011, two weeks before Hanukkah. Did they calculate the 11 years, plus 11 weeks, plus 11 days, in advance, pointing DIRECTLY to Dec. 7--8, 2012??? Were they giving us a MAJOR ONE-YEAR WARNING clue, concerning the possible Day of Destiny, Hanukkah Eve, Dec. 7--8, 2012???

Is the Bible also giving us a MAJOR clue of the Day of Destiny, in Haggai 2, of Hanukkah Eve, Dec. 7--8, 2012??? There seems to be numerous other clues, as I have recently written about, ALL POINTING TO THE VERY SAME DATE!!! For example, Superstorm Sandy, gave us the MAJOR marker date of Oct. 29, 2012, RIGHT TO THE MINUTE, and it is EXACTLY 40 days from Hanukkah Eve, Dec. 7--8, 2012. Was this our Sign of Jonah??? Was this our 40--Day Warning???

Everyone reading this post, should circle Dec. 7--8th on your calendar as a potential MAJOR RED ALERT RAPTURE/SUDDEN DESTRUCTION DAY!!!!!!! Which event will YOU take place in, the Rapture or the Sudden Destruction? The choice is yours.

Maranatha!

Ron

ECLIPSES ARE BAD OMENS

Here is what I wanted to share with all of you:

Lunar eclipses are historically seen as a bad omen for Israel.

Blood-red lunar eclipses are seen as a sign that the SWORD IS ABOUT TO FALL.

Solar eclipses are seen as a bad omen for the world.

The lunar and solar eclipses on Feast of Trumpets and Feast of Tabernacles in Sept. of 2015, are two weeks apart.

The blood-red lunar eclipse, and the total solar eclipse, in Nov. of 2012, are also two weeks apart. Coincidence, or divine providence? A total solar eclipse was on Nov. 13--14th and the lunar eclipse was today, on Nov. 28th. Today's blood-red lunar eclipse is ELEVEN inclusive days from Hanukkah Eve, Dec. 8th. With ELEVEN being the number of JUDGMENT AND DISORDER, I personally find that extremely interesting, especially in light of all of the many other signs pointing to this RED ALERT DAY, of Dec. 7--8th.

Jesus said that the sun will be darkened, and the moon will not give her light, BEFORE that terrible and dreadful day of the Lord. Are these November eclipses another sign, that the Great Tribulation is about to begin? Is the GREAT SWORD of Revelation 6:4 about to fall???

ANOTHER COMPUTATION THAT MAY POINT TO 12-7-12

This brand new computation is in the last half of this email. But first,in yesterday's email, I showed you a little bit about why the number
ELEVEN is so significant to me. In past posts, I have shown how extremely important the number ELEVEN is to the Satanic NWO elite. They have used this number to possibly bring about numerous very significant and important Prophetic events. 9/11/01 was, of course, on the ELEVENTH, as were the Japan Megaquake and tsunami, and the Chilean 8.8 earthquake. This would seem to indicate that they were caused by man, through HAARP. Of course, on Apr. ELEVENTH of this year, we had the Midpoint of the Final 7 Years, and it was the DAY OF THE EARTHQUAKES, including an 8.6 and an 8.2

Surely, the number ELEVEN is extremely significant to the NWO elite. The Twin Towers form another ELEVEN. But it is also God's number of JUDGEMENT AND DISORDER, which perfectly represent the start of the Great Tribulation. That is why I put RED ALERT on my email to you of a couple of days ago. The infamous JUDGMENT of 9/11/01 is EXACTLY ELEVEN years, plus ELEVEN weeks, plus ELEVEN days, from Hanukkah Eve, Dec. 7--8, 2012.

Maybe some of you do not believe the NWO elite are capable of orchestrating these dates in such a Satanic way, despite all of the other fulfillments on Day ELEVEN, of so many other months. With all of the other signs pointing DIRECTLY to Hanukkah Eve, Dec. 7--8, 2012, I personally consider this another possible MAJOR SIGN. Adding even more credibility to this assertion is Obama and his cronies moving up the mock Hanukkah celebration two weeks in 2011, to this very same day of Dec. 8th. If these things do not cause a RED ALERT in your spirit, then we are not on the same page. ELEVEN years, ELEVEN weeks, ELEVEN days. That is 3 ELEVENS. 11 + 11 + 11 = 33, the most Satanic number in existence. It sure looks to me like they may have pre-determined the date of Dec. 7--8, 2012, to be their Day of Destiny.

Another computation that MAY point to Dec. 7, 2012, that just came to me last night, is the following:

God MARKED April ELEVENTH, as the DAY OF THE EARTHQUAKES, AND THE DAY OF THE MIDPOINT OF THE FINAL 7 YEARS. It is more than interesting to me that 240 days from Apr. 11, 2012, is Dec. 7, 2012.

240 is the product of many different combinations including the following:

120 X 2
80 X 3
60 X 4
24 X 10
40 X 6
20 X 12
30 X 8

Several of these may have possible Prophetic implications as far as Dec. 7th possibly being our Day of Sudden Destruction/Rapture. So, let's look at a few of them.

60 X 4 The number 60 means PRIDE. The number 4 means CREATION, OR EARTH. Is God's PRIDEFUL CREATION, of man, about to be JUDGED? Is this EARTH, full of PRIDE, about to enter the Great Tribulation? Do these numbers point to Dec. 7, 2012?

24 X 10 Will the 24 elders take their place in the throne room of God, 240 days from the MIDPOINT of the Final 7 Years, of Apr. 11, 2012, on Hanukkah Eve, Dec. 7--8, 2012?

30 X 8 30 means the BLOOD OF CHRIST. 8 is the number of NEW BEGINNINGS. Is Dec. 7, 2012, the pre-destined day for the BLOOD OF CHRIST to finally be redeemed, through the Bride of Christ? Surely, the day of the Rapture and Sudden Destruction is a Brand New Day, a Day of NEW BEGINNINGS, for those left behind, and for those who are Raptured to Heaven.

The above are all good, and very possibly appropriate, interpretations of the number 240, pointing DIRECTLY to Hanukkah Eve, Dec. 7, 2012, but the following two calculations of 240 are even better, and more compelling:

40 X 6 40 is the number of TRIALS, TESTING, AND PROBATION. 6 is the number of MAN. Are these 240 days between the MIDPOINT, of Apr. 11, 2012, and Hanukkah Eve, Dec. 7th, representative of MAN'S FINAL PERIOD OF TRIALS, TESTING, AND PROBATION???

120 x 2 120 is the DIVINE PERIOD OF PROBATION. One example is the 120 years for Noah to build the Ark. Another example is the Noahic overlay, laid out by Gerry Almond, for this end-time generation, which is the forming of the 1st Jewish Congress in 1897, and culminating on Hanukkah Eve, Dec. 7--8, 2015, the 1st day of the Millennium. We are currently living under God's 120--Year DIVINE PERIOD OF PROBATION FOR MANKIND.

The number 2 is used in the DOUBLING of any number. When a number is DOUBLED it just adds more intensity to its meaning. The number 2 also means DIVISION. This world is about to be DIVIDED into two groups, those who are a part of the Bride of Christ, and those who are left behind, to become part of the Great Tribulation.

By DOUBLING the number 120, we arrive at 240. Does it not appear that the very intense and cataclysmic period of the Great Tribulation is about to take place? Surely God's DIVINE PERIOD OF PROBATION IS ABOUT TO COME TO AN END. This is just one more indicator that seems to be pointing DIRECTLY TO HANUKKAH EVE, DEC. 7--8, 2012!!!!!!!

IS THE SNARE, OR TRAP, OF LUKE 21:35, ABOUT TO BE SPRUNG ON AN UNSUSPECTING WORLD???

I have said before, that I really believe the abundance of evidence supports Hanukkah Eve, Dec. 7--8, 2012, as the Day of Destiny, but I am pulling for Dec. 14--15. the 6th Day of Hanukkah, which is the day that Marilyn Agee and Renee M are pointing towards. This would mean that whatever the Sudden Destruction is, in Haggai 2, for Hanukkah Eve, would then become our 7--Day Warning. Can you imagine the excitement, and the build-up of expectation and anticipation for those intervening 7 Days??? It would be similar to what Noah must have experienced, after being given his 7--Day notice, after so very many years of building the Ark.

One other thought is that if Obama suffers the mortal head wound on Dec. 7--8th, then he would recover 3, or 3 and one-half days later, on Dec. 11th. This would be when he would become Satan incarnate, and begin his 1260-day reign as the Antichrist. This would be the day in Rev. 13, when the whole world wonders after the Beast. Why not the ELEVENTH day of the month? The NWO seems to feature the ELEVENTH day of different months. If this event happens on Dec. 11th, or on 12/12/12, then Obama becomes the Middle Candlestick, instead of Jesus, by raising from the "dead", during the Middle of Hanukkah. Keep in mind the unexplained mock celebration of Hanukkah two weeks early last year.

Nobody knows for sure how this will all play out, but we are all looking for something really MAJOR to happen during the first half of December. Here are just a few possibilities, besides the Rapture:

1. The "mortal" head wound of the Antichrist, and his miraculous recovery.

2. The start of WW3 (the Sudden Destruction). This could involve Syria (and the destruction of Damascus), where things are REALLY heating up). It could involve a MAJOR attack on Israel from all sides. It could involve Israel and Iran. It could involve a limited nuclear, or EMP, attack on the U.S., with Obama being complicit in this attack. It could involve Russia and/or China. It could even involve North Korea, who is again planning another long-range missle test in December. But Israel, and probably the U.S., are the keys.

3. A really MAJOR earthquake, tsunami, etc., on the level of Japan's 9.0, or even greater. Possibly the worldwide earthquake of Seal Judgment 6.

4. Some celestial event, such as Nibiru, Planet X, Wormwood, or a meteor, or asteroid, striking, or causing mass destruction on the Earth.

5. The key to the Rapture/Sudden Destruction seems to be the word "SUDDEN". It implies an unexpected, surprise event, that catches the whole world off guard. I believe it is the same event, as the one in Luke 21, which is the "SNARE", or "TRAP". Luke 21 tells us that this SNARE, or TRAP, comes upon the whole world. It certainly appears as if this Sudden Destruction event has a very good chance of happening during the first half of December. Any day now! BE READY!

Luke 21: 34--35 says, "...and so THAT DAY come upon you UNAWARES (UNEXPECTEDLY), For as a SNARE (TRAP), shall it come on ALL THEM WHO DWELL ON THE FACE OF THE WHOLE EARTH." This will be a HUGE monumental event, totally unexpected, by over 99% of the world. This will be the DAY OF SUDDEN DESTRUCTION (of 1st Thess. 5:3).

Maranatha (Behold, our Lord comes quickly)!

SYRIA IS NOW PREPARING THEIR CHEMICAL WEAPONS
FOR USE--ISAIAH 17--DESTRUCTION OF DAMASCUS!!!

The latest news today, Dec. 3rd, is that Syria is in the process of moving their chemical weapons, and PREPARING THEIR CHEMICAL WEAPONS. Assad's regime MAY be on the verge of falling. The U.S. has issued a stern warning and threatened action if these weapons are used. This is the red line, drawn by the U.S. All U.N. non-essential personnel are being withdrawn from Syria, and should all be out by the end of the week. These reports are from Fox News today.

Many Bible Prophecy scholars have been saying for years that the TOTAL DESTRUCTION OF DAMASCUS, never to be inhabited again, prophesied in Isaiah 17, is the time of the Rapture/SD. Are we on the verge of this happening? Fasten your seat belts for take-off! Hanukkah, Dec. 7--Dec. 16th (especially Hanukkah Eve, Dec. 7--8th) appears to be prime time for lift off!

Isaiah 17:1 says, "The burden of DAMASCUS. Behold, DAMASCUS is taken away from being a city, and it shall become A RUINOUS HEAP."

This verse has NEVER been fulfilled before.

Isaiah 17:9 says, "...and there shall be DESOLATION."

Isaiah 17:12 says, "WOE to the multitude of many people..."

Will Israel become involved? Great trouble, much greater than what is even now taking place, is straight ahead for Syria. Many believe this prophesied SUDDEN DESTRUCTION of Damascus is the time of the Rapture. The stage appears to be set!!! ARE YOUR READY???

Maranatha!

Ron Reese
rgreese49@aol.com

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Zechariah 12:3,9:
And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to this site and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com

I will send you a PASSWORD

Ybic

Steven

Our New Website URL

Facebook Page Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum: Please Check it out

Re: Ron Reese: "IS THE STAGE NOW SET FOR THE SUDDEN DESTRUCTION AND RAPTURE?"

Our New Website URL
For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes

Per Email from Ron Reese: Thank you Ron! God Bless...Steven

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Facebook Page Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum: Please Check it out:LIKE it!

Per Email from Ron Reese: Thank you Ron! God Bless...Steven

To: rgreese49@aol.com
Sent: 12/6/2012 3:05:26 P.M. Eastern Standard Time
Subj: THIS TIME IT LOOKS BAD--REALLY BAD!
Yesterday, I speculated that perhaps this nerve gas that is being prepared by Syria, for an aerial attack, might be used on Israel, rather than the people of Syria, like the major media outlets are speculating. Today, Jerry Golden, who lives in Israel, and who has a son in their military, suggests the very same thing. I have been saying for many years, that when the first nuclear bomb falls (from Israel onto Damascus?), that will be the start of WW3 and the time of the Rapture.

Anytime between now and the end of Hanukkah, Dec. 16th, is really looking promising. We have many reasons to expect something REALLY REALLY big to happen this weekend (Haggai 2 is just one MAJOR sign). See my posts on www.fivedoves.com, for the last month, for several more MAJOR signs. Could it be the Rapture and Sudden Destruction, or could it be a 7--Day Warning?
Are YOU ready for take-off?

Realizing that this could be my last post, due to the very possible impending Rapture and Sudden Destruction, I have to close with my favorite three verses, and the most important verses in the Word, for today's end-time Christian.

JESUS WARNS US ALL, in Luke 21:34--36, "And take heed to yourselves, lest at any time your hearts be overcharged with surfeiting (partying), and drunkenness, and CARES OF THIS LIFE, and so THAT DAY COME UPON YOU UNAWARES (UNEXPECTEDLY). FOR AS A SNARE (OR TRAP), SHALL IT COME ON ALL THOSE WHO DWELL ON THE FACE OF THE WHOLE EARTH. WATCH, therefore, and pray always, that YOU MAY BE ACCOUNTED WORTHY TO ESCAPE ALL these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man (JESUS)."
Please write to me, if you need prayer, as a non-believer, or as a compromising, worldly, backslidden, or LUKEWARM Christian. Do not delay, as the hour is VERY, VERY late! In Revelation 3:15--16, Jesus gives us another ominous warning, "I know your works, that you are neither cold nor hot: I would that you were either cold or hot. So then, because you are LUKEWARM, and neither cold nor hot, I will spue (spit) you out of my mouth."
Maranatha!
Ron Reese
rgreese49@aol.com
__

DO NOT REPLY TO THIS MESSAGE
SEND ALL Inquiries/Replies by
Email to jerry@thegoldenreport.com
This Time it Looks Bad, Really Bad.
Here we go again. The question is will a full- blown Middle East war happen this time? My guess is that it sure looks like it. But there just might be a big surprise in store, as to what Assad's real targets are. The newspapers here in Israel are all saying that the 700 chemical-armed missiles in Assad's arsenal are aimed at Turkey and Jordan, who have both become his enemies. The news coming out of the U.S. is that Assad will use them on his own people, and the U.S. is using that as a pretext to intervene with military force. But Assad has stated over and over that he will not use them on his own people. I know Assad, like most Muslin Arab Leaders, is a liar, but on this one, I believe him. That does not rule out a false flag of chemical weapons being used on the Syrian people. I think most of you know that is the way the U.S. has been doing business for some time now.

With Assad saying he will not use the chemical weapons on his people, and if that is the truth (who knows), then who, in their right mind, thinks he will choose to use them on Jordan or Turkey, before sending them upon Israel. He knows it is a suicide act on his part, and that his future is set in cement for execution, once he uses chemical weapons, if it isn't already. There will simply be no place for him to hide, after he does such a thing.

But if he sends them upon Israel, one thing will happen. The Arab Muslim World will consider him a great leader, if he kills a lot of Jews on his way out. With this kind of Islamic Muslim logic, it is my guess that Israel is about to be attacked, once again, in the name of Allah. Many will die if this happens, Jews and "Palestinians", as well. But the so-called Palestinians will rejoice anyway, for they love death more them we love life.

Maybe I should explain why I think it is about to happen. Here in the Eastern Mediterranean Sea we have been having a really bad storm over the past few days, so bad in fact I have had to put on hold some movement of boats (enough said). In short, it is not a time even for aircraft carriers and battle ships to do any unnecessary movement, unless it is an emergency. But in this terrible weather, with waves breaking over our sea walls here in Israel, they came through the Suez Canal and are now sitting just outside the Syrian border, with many thousands of U.S. marines, and many jet war planes, and without any doubt, a nuclear sub or two.

But what really tells me that this is about to happen is the propaganda we are hearing from the Major News Media justifying in advance of the U.S. strike. We all know that the first sight of any U.S. strike in Syria, the missiles will start flying towards Israel. That will, of course, bring Israel into the action, and, in short, all hell will break loose in the region. There is also an Obama factor, that I will let you think of on your own.

When the smoke clears, Israel will still be here, and still be the only safe place for Jews in this world. It will be the beginning of what this Ministry is all about. I pray daily for God to supply the things needed to save many.

Pray for the peace of Jerusalem, for our son Joel, and all the IDF soldiers. Pray for this Ministry and your part in it.
Shalom, jerry golden
Jerry Golden

Donations: http://thegoldenreport.com/support-us

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Zechariah 12:3,9:
And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to this site and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com

I will send you a PASSWORD

Ybic

Steven

Our New Website URL

Facebook Page Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum: Please Check it out