Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Dear Esther:

Our New Website URL
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com
For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes

http://www.raptureready.com/rap10.html
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Facebook Page Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum: Please Check it out:LIKE it!

Hi Esther,
I’m still a “baby” Christian for the most part; saved in February 2011 at the age of 40! I recently felt led to volunteer my time, but here is where my struggle comes in: An opportunity to serve at my local animal shelter came up. I prayed about it and asked the Lord to place any stumbling blocks in my way if this was not what He wished for me to do because the last thing I want this to be about is what “I” want and I never want to disappoint or disobey my Father.

Things are going very well and I am thoroughly loving what I’m doing, but now I’ve had burden of guilt come upon me, a voice in my conscience saying, “Seems you care more about volunteering to help animals than your fellow humans.”

Could this be the stumbling block I asked the Lord to place if He didn’t want me there, or is it the enemy trying to accuse me? I cannot tell the difference and it has pulled some of the joy away from what I’m doing. I don’t want to preemptively walk away from my duties there if it’s just the enemy trying to make me feel bad, but I also FOR SURE don't want to disobey! How can I know?

There are many verses that speak of how we are to treat animals and they ARE God's creatures, but should I pull away and volunteer my time at an outreach for children/poor/etc. instead?

Perhaps I can find a balance of both? I am distraught because I just want to do some good, and I have always had a super soft heart for animals, but I don’t want this to be about me. Anyone ever have this issue? I sure appreciate any help you could give.

Thank you and blessings to you from the Lord Jesus Christ, Jennifer

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Jennifer,

It definitely sounds like your heart is in the right place. The first thing that comes to mind is that you might try to balance your volunteer time with the animals with witnessing to others by getting involved in an evangelistic ministry. That is our first calling as believers, to spread the gospel (Mark 16:15). Please don’t be upset with yourself because of your love for animals. After all, God created them and we need to care for them.

But I do agree that if you strike a happy medium you will be fulfilling God’s purpose in a more balanced way, especially if you are not having peace about your situation, and since you have already specifically prayed about your situation. When we do not have real peace about a decision it is something to pay attention to. God is a God of peace and the Holy Spirit may be prompting you to make a change with your volunteer time.

On the other hand, Satan is usually always the “accuser of the brethren” He misses no opportunity to try to make us feel bad. And sometimes we beat ourselves up over our own inner guilt. Whatever that voice is in your conscience, use it to benefit God by balancing your time between caring for the animals and spreading the gospel or helping others in need (and witnessing at the same time).

We are living in the last days and we must reach as many people as we can for Christ while there is still time. I recommend evangelism often in my responses because what can be more important that leading others to Christ? Too many Christians are lukewarm and busy with social issues in the culture while rarely, if ever, addressing the life after death consequences of heaven and hell barely sharing the gospel. You certainly sound very committed regarding your concern to do the Lord’s will.

You may be a “baby” Christian but there is nothing like sharing your personal testimony and sharing the Word of God. Spiritual maturity or biblical knowledge does not necessarily grow with time. It comes with the depth of our personal, individual commitment to the Lord and how we apply ourselves to glean from His teachings.

I know of people who are believers even with teaching ministries for as long as thirty plus years and are not always mature or studied in the Word the way one would hope. Sometimes we might think we are not ready to witness to others but the Holy Spirit will lead you and guide you. Witness at every available opportunity as the Holy Spirit prompts you.

Enjoy your time taking care of God’s creations at the animal shelter and get out there and spread the Word with your delightful, warm, caring personality. Perhaps you will meet others while you are caring for those precious pets and opportunities may arise when you can share your faith. There are witnessing opportunities everywhere; often, when we least expect it.

In God’s love, Esther

“Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God; and the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus” (Philippians 4: 6-7).

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dear Esther,
My question is about marriage my husband is angry with me for selling a car to my son, he told me it was mine to sell, so my son really needed it and we made an agreement so far he has kept it. My husband has not been talking to me at all for over a week, and it hurts!!

I have been praying lots but it’s very hard to deal with, and he stated he was planning on leaving in his anger. I know God hates divorce, but at times can it be the best to at lease separate? Cause this is how he has been treating me for eight years over even small stuff. I have a daughter too and don’t want a separation but am at a loss.

Denise

Dear Denise,
It sounds like you are in a very tough spot. Your husband’s reaction sounds unreasonable, especially since your son is giving you money for the car. It sounds like this incident is being used as an excuse for whatever else is going on with your husband. If he is a believer, then he is even more out of line. If he is a non-Christian then you have a bigger problem on your hands. The Bible of course teaches that abuse is sin because we are commanded to love one another (John 13:34). Abusive behavior is disrespectful and cruel, the opposite of God’s command. The abuser seeks to satisfy his natural selfishness regardless of the consequences.

A believer should never initiate a divorce. But a believer can initiate a separation in hopes of things getting better, preferably with guidance from a good Christian counselor or pastor. It is my suggestion that you should not initiate either at this time. If he is already talking about leaving let the burden be on him.

To answer your question, nowhere in Scripture does it say that anyone has to take abuse –especially when it is chronic abuse. It is devastating not to be able to communicate with a spouse, especially when there are children involved. If the abuse gets worse I would have it documented by some legal means that you are separating (not divorce) for that reason.

The reality of life is that sometimes even as good Christian women we are sometimes in situations where our spouses fall very short of the biblical teaching: “Husbands, love your wives, just as Christ also loved the church and gave Himself for her” (Ephesians 2:25). Of course that can also be true for good Christian men who have unsaved or unkind wives.

Think and pray carefully before you make any moves. Once there is a separation it is possible that a divorce could follow. If his commitment to the marriage is weak, only God can change your husband. If at all possible try to stay in the situation for the sake of your children and to honor the Lord. But understand you may never have the ideal marriage if your husband does not get help for his abrasive behavior. If he is willing to go to Christian counseling with you, that could be a place to start.

Denise, from what I can gather from your letter, the best thing for you personally is to try to let go of any expectations of him changing much (for now) and focus in on your relationship with the Lord like never before.

“The LORD also will be a refuge for the oppressed, a refuge in times of trouble” (Psalm 9:9)

If your husband is willing to stay together you could get involved in an evangelistic ministry and you will be fulfilling God’s commandments or a good Christian women’s group and creating a new way of life for yourself that is not dependent on your husband’s proper devotion. And use the time you might be sharing life together to do more Bible study and strengthen your relationship with the Lord.

Ideally, the Lord wants marriage to be what He intended it to be. But realistically, that kind of marriage is in the minority. We are living in the last days and problems like this are escalating.

Stay strong in the Lord, Denise and realize our days here on this planet are numbered. Jesus is coming soon to take out all true believers─certainly, in our lifetime. We can look forward to heaven, the millennial kingdom and then eternity where none of these things will matter.

Take solace in the most important thing: The fact that you are saved. The enemies of God will always try to make life miserable for us, but be of good cheer. God has overcome the world. The rest of our time here might be wrought with challenges but you know you have eternity with the Lord to look forward to.

Also, please study the two links on marriage/divorce/remarriage, which I have posted at the end of my next letter.

In God’s love, Esther

“And we know that all things work together for good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose” (Romans 8:2 .

Contrary to the reply you have written to Marchmum, even the innocent person in a divorce is not permitted to remarry. Referring again to the scriptures you cited, Matthew 5:32 states “But I tell you that anyone who divorces his wife, except for marital unfaithfulness, causes her to become an adulteress, and anyone who marries the divorced woman commits adultery.” The divorced woman, even if innocent of adultery, becomes an adulteress, as does her second husband, if she remarries.
Blessings, Debbie

Dear Debbie,

Thank you very much for your comments. I once believed similarly what you do until I did a thorough investigation of the Scriptures. Without studying the words originally intended to be used in Scripture, their original meanings in both Hebrew and Greek -- it is easy to come to the conclusion that you have and you will not be able to understand the meaning of Matthew 5:32. This is true throughout Scripture that is why the Lord commands us to study the Scriptures, daily, as it is easy to fall into erroneous teachings as so many have in the church. It is understandable why you would make your comment if you do not do in-depth word studies, especially on this topic.

The Hebrew word shalach and the Greek word apoluo mean to: send, separate or leave, NOT divorce.

To make your study easier I have some information below that I hope you will study very carefully. Please study the link below on the Mission to Israel website. It is one of the best studies I have ever read on the topic of divorce and remarriage. Scroll down a bit until you come to the title: “Scriptural Divorce” and you will learn more. Please read it over carefully and you will see that what I wrote to marchmum is accurate and trustworthy.

Here is the excellent study at Mission to Israel: http://www.missiontoisrael.org/m-d-remar.php

I would also study the Scriptural evidence in the link I gave marchmum at: http://www.divorcehope.com/.

God Bless you, Debbie!

Esther

“These were more fair-minded than those in Thessalonica, in that they received the word with all readiness, and searched the Scriptures daily to find out whether these things were so” (Acts 17:11).

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Zechariah 12:3,9:
And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to this site and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com

I will send you a PASSWORD

Ybic

Steven

Our New Website URL
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com

Facebook Page Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum: Please Check it out