Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Marilyn Agee: "RON REESE: A MAJOR CLUE TO THE DATE OF THE RAPTURE: ESTHER (MEANING STAR) BECAME QUE

Marilyn Agee: "RON REESE: A MAJOR CLUE TO THE DATE OF THE RAPTURE: ESTHER (MEANING STAR) BECAME QUE

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To: rgreese49@aol.com
Sent: 11/28/2012 12:32:51 A.M. Eastern Standard Time
Subj: The Biblical Pattern of the # 40 and how it may point to Dec. 7--8, 2012

THE BIBLICAL PATTERN OF THE NUMBER 40 AND HOW IT MAY POINT TO HANUKKAH EVE, DEC. 7-8TH

I, and others, have written much about the Biblical day of the year set forth in Haggai 2, THREE TIMES, as the day of the year, for the Sudden Destruction of World War 3. The day of the Jewish year is Hanukkah Eve, in some year. I believe there are very good reasons to believe that 2012 is that Year of Destiny (See my previous posts from the past three weeks). Our Day of Destiny may very well be Dec. 7--8th, as Scripturally a very strong case can be made that the Day of Sudden Destruction is the Day of the Rapture of the Bride.

The purpose of this post is to show how God has set a pattern in His dealings with mankind, starting from the creation of Man. This pattern involves the number 40, and the Lord has been consistent throughout Man's history. The Biblical meaning of the number 40 is trial, testing, and probation. After giving several examples of how God has consistently used the number 40, when someone, or some group of people, were under a period of trial, testing, or probation, we will show how, in 2012, using God's same number of 40, the Lord may be pointing us directly to Hanukkah Eve, Dec. 7--8, 2012.

From the time of Man's creation, he has been under a time of testing and trial. Man consistently failed the test. Mankind was not capable of obeying every law every time. Man was found wanting. Man was found needing a Saviour. A dispensation of Grace was needed for the salvation of Man. Mankind had to go through this long period of TESTING in order to see his need for the Saviour, the long-promised Messiah.

Jesus, the Saviour, ended the long wait. Mankind's period of probation, and testings finally came to an end with the arrival of Jesus. The promised Messiah was all they had to look forward to. How long did they have to wait? From Adam to Jesus was a period of 4000 years, or 40 centuries.

Because of their disobedience, the Hebrews were placed into captivity by Egypt. How long were the Jews in captivity in Egypt?
Their period of trials and testings finally came to an end after 400 years, or 40 decades.

OTHER PERIODS OF PROBATION:

1. FORTY YEARS OF PROBATION BY TRIAL

A. Israel in the wilderness
B. Israel from the crucifixion of Christ to the destruction of Jerusalem

2. FORTY YEARS OF PROBATION BY PROSPERITY IN DELIVERANCE AND REST

A. Under Othniel
B. Under Barak
C. Under Gideon

3. FORTY YEARS OF PROBATION BY PROSPERITY IN ENLARGED DOMINION

A. Under David
B. Under Solomon
C. Under Jeroboam II
D. Under Jehoash
E. Under Joash

4. FORTY YEARS PROBATON BY HUMILIATION AND SERVITUDE

A. Israel under the Philistines
B. Israel in the time of Eli
C. Israel under Saul

5. FORTY YEARS PROBATION BY WAITING

A. Moses in Egypt
B. Moses in Midian

PERIODS OF TESTINGS:

1. Moses was in the mountain of Sinai FORTY days and FORTY nights receiving the law. While Moses was gone, the people failed the TEST, by worshipping a golden calf.

2. Because they failed the 40--day TEST, God said in Numbers 14:34, "After the number of the days, even FORTY days, each day a year, shall ye bear your iniquities, even FORTY years, and ye shall know my breach of promise.

3. FORTY days Elijah spent in Horeb after his experience on Mt. Carmel.

4. FORTY days Jonah preached judgment would come to the city of Ninevah. The people of that wicked city were given a FORTY--day warning to Repent, or be destroyed.

5. FORTY days Ezekiel laid on his right side to symbolize the FORTY years of Judah's transgression.

6. Jesus was tempted FORTY days and FORTY nights by Satan. Jesus passed His 40--Day period of trials and testings.

7. FORTY days Jesus was seen by his disciples, after His resurrection. Acts 1:3 says, "To whom He showed Himself alive, after his passion by many infallible proofs, being seen of them FORTY days, and speaking of the things pertaining to the Kingdom of God. "

Twelve spies were commissioned to go and search out the land of Canaan to see if it was good or bad. Numbers 13:25 says, "And they returned from searching after FORTY days."

FORTY years, Moses was in the land of Egypt, then FORTY more years in the desert, and then FORTY more years in the service of God. These were each FORTY--Year periods of trials, testings, and probation. It took FORTY years for Moses to find out he was "somebody". Then it took FORTY years to find out that he was a "nobody". Then, finally, during his last FORTY years, Moses discovered that God was "everybody".

As in the days of Noah, so shall it also be in the days of the Son of Man (Jesus). It rained for FORTY days and FORTY nights upon the earth. After the FORTY--Day period, the Ark was lifted up from the face of the Earth. Is this lifting up from the Earth a symbol of the Rapture, where we are lifted off the face of the Earth? Should we be looking for a 40--Day Warning before the Rapture, as in the Days of Noah?

Jesus told us that no sign would be given to the evil and wicked generation, except the Sign of Jonah. He further explained that it would involve the sign to Ninevah. Ninevah was given a FORTY-DAY WARNING, before judgment would strike their land. Is this further evidence of a likely FORTY--DAY WARNING BEFORE THE JUDGMENT OF THE SUDDEN DESTRUCTION/RAPTURE???

The Jews were rescued from Turkish rule, AFTER 40 YEARS ON THE FIRST DAY OF HANUKKAH, IN 1917!!!

The following links to posts that I have recently written show why I believe that the timing of Superstorm Sandy, MAY have shown us that this Superstorm, MARKED THE DAY OF OCTOBER 29, 2012, RIGHT TO THE MINUTE, AS THE 4--YEAR MARKER OF THE FINAL 7 YEARS:

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/nov2012/ronr119.htm Have We Just Experienced the 40--DAY WARNING SIGN from the Almighty?

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/nov2012/ronr1110.htm The Extreme Prophetic Significance of Superstorm Sandy

As mentioned in previous posts, it NOW appears that the Final 7 Years is a type, or parallel, of the 7000-Year plan for mankind. Jesus came the 1st time at the end of 4000 years, or FORTY centuries. If Jesus marked the day of Oct. 29, 2012 RIGHT TO THE MINUTE, as the 4--Year marker, then why did Jesus not Return for us on that day?

When Jesus came the 1st time, there was a 400--Year gap, between the writings of the Old Testament, and the sending of Jesus to this earth, for our salvation. The Jews had to wait 400 years, or FORTY decades, a time of trial, testing, and probation, before their Messiah was sent to the Earth to save mankind. There were no prophets, no messages from the Lord, during these 40 decades of waiting. These were known as the SILENT YEARS. The significant part for us today is the length of time they had to wait--400 years, or FORTY decades.

Does this not strongly imply that before the 2nd Coming of Christ, another period of time, involving the number 40, will have to take place? If the Final 7 Years are a type, or parallel, of the 7000- Year plan for mankind, then the answer should be "YES". Has the Lord already given us His FORTY--Day Warning? Are we currently living in our 40 days of testing, trial, and probation? Has the Lord not given us enough evidence throughout his Word of how the number FORTY is always his number of trial, testing, and probation?

One of my favorite days each year for the potential Rapture/Sudden Destruction is Hanukkah Eve, which is the 24th day of the 9th Jewish month. This future cataclysmic day of God's Judgment is emphasized THREE TIMES in Haggai 2. Grant Jeffrey preached this day of the year, for about the last 20 years of his ministry, before he passed away earlier this year.

Please read, or re-read, the above two recent links as to why the EXACT TIMING OF SUPERSTORM SANDY WAS SO SIGNIFICANT. I am still convinced that the year of 2012 is the Year of Destiny. There remains NO doubt in my mind that Barack Hussein Obama is the Antichrist. The extreme significance and magnitude of his re-election cannot be overstated, or over-emphasized. He will move quickly to destroy our country. He will be complicit, and probably involved, in any attack on our country.

We MUST ask ourselves these questions:

1. If the EXACT TIMING OF SUPERSTORM SANDY, IS THAT IMPORTANT TO GOD THAT HE WOULD MARK THE DAY AND EVEN RIGHT TO THE MINUTE, THEN CAN IT BE JUST A COINCIDENCE THAT THE DATE OF THIS STORM, OCT. 29, 2012, IS EXACTLY 40 DAYS FROM HANUKKAH EVE, DEC. 7--8TH???

2. Why did Obama, the Antichrist, initiate a mock celebration of Hanukkah, two weeks early in December of 2011? No explanation was ever given for the early mock celebration date. Guess what date in 2011, Obama made a mockery of Hanukkah, and Jesus? It was the very same day of the year, DEC. 8TH. Were they giving us a ONE--YEAR WARNING of the Day of Destiny?

3. Is it just another coincidence that this 40--Day period, starting at Oct. 29th, ends on the very same day of the year, Dec. 7--8th, that the Millennium will begin in 2015. And in Dec. of 2015, this very same day of the year, once again, is Hanukkah Eve. This is the day of the year when the Jews celebrate the re-dedication of their Temple. What a perfectly appropriate day for Jesus to begin His 1000--Year reign in Jerusalem, in His New Temple! What a God of order and precision!

So, is Jesus Returning for the Bride of Christ at the end of 4 Years, plus 40 days? At the 1st Coming of Jesus, the world waited 40 decades, before Jesus came to save them. Is our waiting period 40 days, before Jesus comes to save us from the Sudden Destruction at the 2nd Coming? Point # 3 above shows us that the potential Day of Destiny, in 2012, is EXACTLY three years from the start date of the Millenium, on Dec. 7--8, 2015. This would show an EXACT 4--Year--3--Year split of the Final 7 Years, with a FORTY--Day Warning in between (to allow for the difference in calendars and the extra 75 days in Daniel 12). Once again, this MAY show us what a God of order and precision He really is!

My conclusion of all of the above is that we have every reason to consider Hanukkah Eve, Dec. 7--8, 2012, to be a VERY HIGH RAPTURE/SUDDEN DESTRUCTION ALERT DAY!!!

Haggai 2, which Grant Jeffrey says is just another description of the Battle of Gog and Magog, in Ezekiel 38--39:

Verse 10 says, "In the FOUR AND TWENTIETH DAY OF THE 9TH MONTH (HANUKKAH EVE), came the word of the Lord..."

Verse 18 says, "Consider now from this day and upward, FROM THE FOUR AND TWENTIETH DAY OF THE NINTH MONTH (HANUKKAH EVE), even from the day that the foundation of the Lord's temple was laid, consider it."

Verses 19--20 say, "FROM THIS DAY WILL I BLESS YOU. And again the word of the Lord came unto Haggai, IN THE FOUR AND TWENTIETH DAY OF THE MONTH (HANUKKAH EVE)..."

Verses 21--22 say, "I will shake the heavens and the earth; and I will overthrow the throne of kingdoms, and I will destroy the strength of the kingdoms of the heathen, and I will overthrow the chariots, and those who ride in them; and the horses and their riders shall come down, every one by the sword of his brother". (Similar wording is found in Ezekiel 38--39.)

Verses 6--7 say, "I will shake the heavens, and the earth, and the sea, and the dry land; And I will shake all nations, AND THE DESIRE OF ALL NATIONS SHALL COME, and I will fill this house with glory, saith the Lord of hosts."

The DESIRE OF ALL NATIONS is Jesus. In the very same chapter which talks about World War 3 and mentions THREE TIMES, the 24th day of the 9th Jewish month, the day of Hanukkah Eve, it says JESUS SHALL COME. This is one more piece of possible evidence that the Sudden Destruction and the Rapture are the very same day. Is Hanukkah Eve, Dec. 7--8, 2012, that day???????

Jesus said we COULD KNOW when His Return was near, EVEN AT THE DOORS! Behold, our Lord comes quickly!

Jesus commands all end-times Christians, in Luke 21:36, "WATCH ye therefore, and pray always, that YOU MAY BE ACCOUNTED WORTHY TO ESCAPE ALL these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man (Jesus)."

If you desire to be part of the Bride of Christ, you MUST prepare yourself spiritually for the Wedding Day. That Day is rapidly approaching! BE READY!

Maranatha!

Ron Reese
rgreese49@aol.com

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Zechariah 12:3,9:
And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to this site and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com

I will send you a PASSWORD

Ybic

Steven

Our New Website URL
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com

Facebook Page Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum: Please Check it out