Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
News That Matters: Assembly of the wicked create new Nazi-state

Our New Website URL
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com
For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes

http://ivarfjeld.wordpress.com/
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Facebook Page Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum: Please Check it out:LIKE it!

Assembly of the wicked create new Nazi-state
November 30, 2012

“The moment has arrived for the world to say clearly: Enough of aggression, settlements and occupation,”

The terror of Mahmoud Abbas has been crowned by the UN accepting the PLO as a member state.

These are the words of Palestinian Authority President Mahmoud Abbas. He addressed a packed UN General Assembly.

“We did not come here seeking to delegitimize a state established years ago, and that is Israel; rather we came to affirm the legitimacy of the state that must now achieve its independence, and that is Palestine,” he said.

Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu condemned Abbas’s strong critique of Israel as “hostile and poisonous,” and full of “false propaganda.”

“These are not the words of a man who wants peace,” he said in a statement.

The countries opposing the move were the US, Israel, Canada, the Czech Republic, Palau, Micronesia, Nauru, Panama and the Marshall Islands.

My comment:

No state has ever been created by the United Nations (UN). Not even Nazi-Germany.

But the UN clearly support the formation of a new Nazi-state, which purpose of existence is to push Israel to the bring of collapse and destruction. 138 states were in favor of creating this “statehood”.

It is sad that the World submit to Islamic terror. The PLO was formed in 1964, and started its “political life” by blowing up aircraft’s and killing innocent civilians.

The UN presentation of the legal and historical base for “Palestine” is bag of lies and falsification of history.

What is the legal base of the UN?

It has a clear majority of failed states, who are run by evil and autocratic dictators. The most powerful lobby is the group of Islamic dictatorship.

Like the people living on the days before the flood, they display that nothing has changed on the face of the Earth.

Genesis 6:5-7

The Lord saw how great man’s wickedness on the earth had become, and that every inclination of the thoughts of his heart was only evil all the time.

The Lord was grieved that he had made man on the earth, and his heart was filled with pain.

So the Lord said,

“I will wipe mankind, whom I have created, from the face of the earth—men and animals, and creatures that move along the ground, and birds of the air—for I am grieved that I have made them.”

The UN is really the assembly of the wicked. History repeats it self. Jesus the Messiah is clear on what is coming down the pipeline.

Luke 17: 25-27

“Just as it was in the days of Noah, so also will it be in the days of the Son of Man. People were eating, drinking, marrying and being given in marriage up to the day Noah entered the ark. Then the flood came and destroyed them all.

Are you one of the deceived people, who support this evil against the Jewish people?

Written by Ivar

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Call for Nazi-style “Jewish list” in Hungary
November 30, 2012

Márton Gyöngyösi of the Jobbik party, called for a “Jewish list,” arguing Jews were a security risk.

Ordinary people of Hungary came out in the defense of the Jews, after their politicians had cursed the chosen people of God

If there was any doubt Hungary is fast becoming one of the most anti-Semitic countries in Europe, it was confirmed this week by a chilling statement in parliament.

“I know how many people with Hungarian ancestry live in Israel and how many Israeli Jews live in Hungary” he said during a debate on the recent fighting in the Gaza Strip.

“I think such a conflict makes it timely to tally up people of Jewish ancestry who live here, especially in the Hungarian parliament and the Hungarian government, who, indeed, pose a national security risk to Hungary.”
There was little reaction at first.

“We couldn’t really digest what we’d heard, we’re so used to remarks like this from Jobbik,” explained Paul Steiner, an opposition MP who is Jewish. The government, too, appeared asleep at the switch, only belatedly offering its standard apology in such matters.

But ordinary Jews had no doubt about what they had heard. Hundreds of protesters rallied outside the parliament building in Budapest, with many participants wearing yellow stars like those imposed by the Nazis. One man held up a sign that read “I am a Jew. Please, include my name on the Jobbik list.”

Source: National Post

My comment:

The good news is that many laymen and ordinary people understand that their politicians and leaders are blind like bats.

Just like in the years 1934 to 1938, many European leaders believed Herr Hitler was the rising “Prince of peace” in Europe.

The masses were told, that to achieve this “peace”, we had to support Hitlers plan to deal with the “Jewish people”.

If you are a truth-seekers and do not want to be like the Nazis, stand up for Israel. Because like Hitler wanted to slaughter and massacre all Jews, the Global elite support the same antisemitism today.

Written by Ivar

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Settlers: Annex Area C in response to PA’s UN bid
November 30, 2012

Mks Eldad, Ben-Ari to burn Palestinian flag at east J’lem protest. Left-wing groups to hold rally in support of statehood effort.

Mks Eldad, Ben-Ari wants Israel to annex areas claimed by a “Palestine state”.

Settlers and right-wing activists called on Israel to annex Area C and threatened to burn the Palestinian flag, in response to Palestinian plans to Thursday to ask the UN General Assembly to grant it the status of non-member state.

Left-wing Israelis, in turn, planned to rally in Tel Aviv in support of the Palestinian move, which constitutes a de facto UN recognition of Palestinian statehood.

Settlers argued that now was the moment to strengthen Israel’s hold on the West Bank, particularly since the Palestinian bid was an abrogation of the 1993 Oslo Accord.

“We’re concerned by Israel’s lack of response to this provocative Palestinian step that is akin to a declaration of diplomatic warfare,” said Dani Dayan, who heads the Council of Jewish Communities of Judea, Samaria and the Gaza Strip.

Source: Jerusalem Post

My comment:

After Israel liberated Jerusalem and Judea and Samaria in 1967, a fatal error was committed.

Israel did not annex this land, and made it a part of the state of Israel.

Even today, the Israeli Government consider this land to be disputed. It is governed by “temporarily military ordinances”.

Since Israel has not been crystal clear that this land is Jewish, the enemies of Zionism has taken advantage.
The Jews were forced by its own government to flee from Gaza in 2005. This area became as “judenrein” as Nazi-Germany was in 1944.

Did this withdrawal stop terrorism against Israel?

Absolutely not.

It led to the Iranian takeover over Gaza, by their proxy Islamic terrorist organization, the Hamas.

Genesis 17:8
The whole land of Canaan, where you are now an alien, I will give as an everlasting possession to you and your descendants after you; and I will be their God.”

Today, Israel is fighting with its back against the wall. If Israel annex this land, the Whole World will brand Israel as a thief and robber.

No one seems to care what God of the Bible has said, in regards to the ownership in this land. That will be the downfall by all who fight against the Word of God.

Written by Ivar

EU will push Israel to surrender area C
November 30, 2012

Area C makes up 62 per cent of the West Bank, but the Palestinians make up only 5.8 per cent of its population.

As long as the Israeli army comtrols Area B and C, the Jewish state will survive.

The European Union has decided to pursue a series of steps which may undermine Israel’s control of Area C in the West Bank.

This is confirmed by an official EU document obtained by Ynet thursday.
The Oslo Accords divided the West Bank into three areas of control:

Area A which is under the Palestinian Authority’s full control;

Area B, which is under Palestinian civil controls and shared Israeli-Palestinian security control;

Area C, which is under Israel’s control.

Area C makes up 62 per cent of the West Bank, but the Palestinians make up only 5.8 per cent of its population.

The document is titled:
“Area C and Palestinian state building,”

The document harshly criticizes Israel’s policies in the West Bank, claiming they have caused the Palestinian population in the area to shrink significantly and recede into enclaves.

The document states that Europe will support road, water, infrastructure, municipal, educational and medical projects in the area, in order to “support the Palestinian people and help maintain its presence (in the area).”

The EU, the brief said, aims to:

“Encourage Israel to change its policy and planning system for Area C and engage the Palestinian communities in access and developments”

Reduce land and population vulnerability and facilitate better coordination of basic needs deliveries in Area C”

“Promote economic development in Area C“

“Increase visibility and accountability for the delivery of aid in Area C“

The diplomats state that “The window for the two-state solution is rapidly closing.

The documents expresses the EU’s concern that the dwindling Palestinian presence in Area C is “pushing the conception of a Palestinian state within the 1967 lines further away” and urges the immediate cessation of what it calls Israel’s “demolition policy” in Palestinian villages.

A to western diplomat familiar with the document told Ynet that the Europeans have decided to simply skip Israeli regulations:

He confirmed that the step was meant to reduce the amount of necessary building permits saying that “European funding of vital projects like water infrastructure will be independent of Israeli authorities’ approval.

Source: Ynetnews.com

My comment:

It will be impossible for Islamic terrorists to destroy the state of Israel, as long as the IDF controls Area C.

That is the reason why the EU wants to surrender Area C.

The Arabs were never interested in populating Area C. They lived in the villages in Area A, which Israel already have given to a body who govern the Arab populated areas.

Area B is Jewish settlements. The Islamic terrorists wants the Jews to be evicted from their properties. To be able to do that, Area C must first be surrounded to the forces of Jihad. Than Area B can be made “Judenrein”.

As we understand, with the blessings of the European union.

When Area C is controlled by the Hamas, Ben Gurion Airport will be within the sniper range of the brutal killers who hail “allah”. Islamic terrorist will also control the Jordan Vally, and have full access to the Kingdom of Jordan. Over this border, the Jihadists can smuggle rockets to be fired at Tel Aviv.

Joel 3:2
I will gather all nations and bring them down to the Valley of Jehoshaphat. There I will put them on trial for what they did to my inheritance, my people Israel, because they scattered my people among the nations and divided up my land.

I pray that Jesus the Messiah never will permit Israel to surrender more of their land in Judea and Samaria. Amen.

First published: January 13th, 2012.

Written by Ivar

Cartoon of the day # 265
November 30, 2012

A good Cartoon often tells the story in a better way than 1000 words

Leave a Comment »| Cartoon of the day | Tagged: Gaza, Hamas, Islam, Israel | Permalink
Posted by ivarfjeld

Daily bread from the life of Y´shua
November 30, 2012

John 5:1

«Some time later, Jesus went up to Jerusalem for a feast of the Jews».

The Messiah was a Jew, who observed all the Jewish feasts. Like for all Jews, to travel up to Jerusalem, was a must also for the anointed One. In special during the festival season, and important holidays.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Zechariah 12:3,9:
And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to this site and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com

I will send you a PASSWORD

Ybic

Steven

Our New Website URL
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com

Facebook Page Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum: Please Check it out