Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Behold the Trees

To help any still in the carnal understanding to transfigure their understanding into the heavens, and the spiritual understanding: the mind of Christ seated in the heavens, I will discuss "trees" and "fire" so one may come to a better understanding of the prophets, and how God uses physical objects as metaphors; let's look at how He uses "trees" as metaphors of "people and nations":

First a simple parable concerning the house of Gideon, we read here:

Jud 9:8 The trees went forth on a time to anoint a king over them; and they said unto the olive tree, Reign thou over us. But the olive tree said unto them, Should I leave my fatness, wherewith by me they honour God and man, and go to be promoted over the trees? And the trees said to the fig tree, Come thou, and reign over us. But the fig tree said unto them, Should I forsake my sweetness, and my good fruit, and go to be promoted over the trees? Then said the trees unto the vine, Come thou, and reign over us. And the vine said unto them, Should I leave my wine, which cheereth God and man, and go to be promoted over the trees? Then said all the trees unto the bramble, Come thou, and reign over us. And the bramble said unto the trees, If in truth ye anoint me king over you, then come and put your trust in my shadow: and if not, let fire come out of the bramble, and devour the cedars of Lebanon.

Thus we see the use of trees to signify people and houses/nations:

Ps 104:16 The trees of the LORD are full of sap; the cedars of Lebanon, which he hath planted;
Ps 92:12 The righteous shall flourish like the palm tree: he shall grow like a cedar in Lebanon.

So the "cedars of Lebanon" are "the righteous"; God calls them "full of sap" and trees which He "has planted":

Isa 55:12 For ye shall go out with joy, and be led forth with peace: the mountains and the hills shall break forth before you into singing, and all the trees of the field shall clap their hands.

Real trees don't actually have hands, and they can't clap; mountains and hills don't actually have mouths and they don't sing.

Isa 61:3 To appoint unto them that mourn in Zion, to give unto them beauty for ashes, the oil of joy for mourning, the garment of praise for the spirit of heaviness; that they might be called trees of righteousness, the planting of the LORD, that he might be glorified.

Again, trees are people whom the Lord has planted. He is the "husbandman" and God plants trees: He is not speaking of real trees, but is speaking by way of metaphor to the point that he is even teaching us WITH PICTURES the most basic and simply teaching tool there is: hard to miss PICTURES; but man will find a way:

Eze 17:2 Son of man, put forth a riddle, and speak a parable unto the house of Israel;
Eze 17:24 And all the trees of the field shall know that I the LORD have brought down the high tree, have exalted the low tree, have dried up the green tree, and have made the dry tree to flourish: I the LORD have spoken and have done it.

God is again using "trees" to signify people. He is likening the world of people to a forest of trees.

Eze 31:9 I have made him fair by the multitude of his branches: so that all the trees of Eden, that were in the garden of God, envied him.

He's calling "the Assyrian" a beautiful tree; and he's calling the people "the trees of Eden"

Eze 31:18 To whom art thou thus like in glory and in greatness among the trees of Eden? yet shalt thou be brought down with the trees of Eden unto the nether parts of the earth: thou shalt lie in the midst of the uncircumcised with them that be slain by the sword. This is Pharaoh and all his multitude, saith the Lord GOD.

He's comparing Pharoah and all his multitudes to the "trees of Eden"

Zec 4:3 And two olive trees by it, one upon the right side of the bowl, and the other upon the left side thereof.

These two olive trees aren't real olive trees, they are two men.

Mr 8:24 And he looked up, and said, I see men as trees, walking.

Ever wonder why the bible goes out of its way to tell you about a blind man who gets his sight and sees "men as trees"?

Lu 3:9 And now also the axe is laid unto the root of the trees: every tree therefore which bringeth not forth good fruit is hewn down, and cast into the fire.

Is John talking about real trees? No, he's talking about people.

Jude 1:12 These are spots in your feasts of charity, when they feast with you, feeding themselves without fear: clouds they are without water, carried about of winds; trees whose fruit withereth, without fruit, twice dead, plucked up by the roots;

Jude is talking about people.

So all through the bible time and again God is using trees as a metaphor of people and nations. Israel is a green olive tree. Judah is a fig tree. Trees, trees, trees; people nations and languages. This is manifestly clear that all through the prophets trees are being put for a metaphor of people and nations. Yet, suddenly, when we get to the Revelation:

Re 7:3 Saying, Hurt not the earth, neither the sea, nor the trees, till we have sealed the servants of our God in their foreheads.
Re 8:7 The first angel sounded, and there followed hail and fire mingled with blood, and they were cast upon the earth: and the third part of trees was burnt up, and all green grass was burnt up.

Now people seem to forget everything said up to this point and start thinking God is actually talking about real trees here. Even though time and again in the prophets he makes clear that he is putting trees as symbols of peoples and nations. Note "hurt not the trees until we seal" and now:

Re 9:10 And they had tails like unto scorpions, and there were stings in their tails: and their power was to hurt men five months.

Now the "locust army" is going aroung hurting MEN. Men, trees; trees, men.

Jer 11:16 The LORD called thy name, A green olive tree, fair, and of goodly fruit: with the noise of a great tumult he hath kindled fire upon it, and the branches of it are broken.

Here Israel is called "A green olive tree" and its branches are broken. Sound familiar? It should because Paul talks about this:

Ro 11:17 And if some of the branches be broken off, and thou, being a wild olive tree, wert graffed in among them, and with them partakest of the root and fatness of the olive tree;

Trees, nations; branches, citizens.

Re: Behold the Trees

Jer 8:13 I will surely consume them, saith the LORD: there shall be no grapes on the vine, nor figs on the fig tree, and the leaf shall fade; and the things that I have given them shall pass away from them.

Here God says there's no figs on the fig tree, and the leaf shall fade. Sound familiar? It should because Jesus cursed a "leaf-only" fig tree to wither away right before he said, "Learn the parable of the fig tree, when it puts out leaves..." and most understand this is speaking of Judah. Not a real fig tree. He's only using the real trees as metaphors of people. By the way "leaves only"? Only fig leaves. Fig leaves? Sound familiar? Someone took fig leaves and made aprons to hide their nakedness? Ever wonder why the bible specifically tells you the type of leaves Adam and Eve used? Fig leaves; leaves only- house of Judah: trees, people; people, trees.

So the Revelation says that a third of the trees were burned up? Trees are people, and what kind of fire burns up people? Well, the two witnesses have fire coming out of their mouths. The locust army has fire coming out of their mouths. Is it real fire? Are they real trees? Does the idea of fire coming out of mouths sound familiar? It should:

Jer 5:14 Wherefore thus saith the LORD God of hosts, Because ye speak this word, behold, I will make my words in thy mouth fire, and this people wood, and it shall devour them.

So Jeremiah is going to speak the WORD OF GOD and that word is going to "burn up" these "trees" of "wood": the Israelites to whom the word is being sent. This is what all of these things in the Revelation are signifying- things that have already been shown time and again in the prophets to be understood as metaphors, not a real things. Trees, people; people, trees.

The trees are being burned up by words: teachings (some true, some false): the locust army is teaching the people "wormwood" or "false teachings" and the "trees" are being "burned up" by these teachings. The two witnesses are prophesying and speaking the WORD OF GOD: and the "trees" are being "burned up" by this WORD. These things are not literal they are spiritual metaphors, and if you don't know the bible and don't know the metaphors God is using, then you will never understand these things and will start thinking "falling stars" are meteors, and "burning trees" are getting zapped by solar flares or some other nonsense. When God is speaking, you have to understand His WORD in the way He has previously taught you; else you are simply leaning on "your own understanding" and the "carnal understanding" which leads to death.

What is the "locust army" with a "king over them"? Let's see:

Nahum 3:15 There shall the fire devour thee; the sword shall cut thee off, it shall eat thee up like the cankerworm: make thyself many as the cankerworm, make thyself many as the locusts. 16 Thou hast multiplied thy merchants above the stars of heaven: the cankerworm spoileth, and flieth away. 17 Thy crowned are as the locusts, and thy captains as the great grasshoppers, which camp in the hedges in the cold day, but when the sun ariseth they flee away, and their place is not known where they are. 18 Thy shepherds slumber, O king of Assyria: thy nobles shall dwell in the dust: thy people is scattered upon the mountains, and no man gathereth them. 19 There is no healing of thy bruise; thy wound is grievous: all that hear the bruit of thee shall clap the hands over thee: for upon whom hath not thy wickedness passed continually?

Do you see? This locust army has crowns? And what about the locust army in the Revelation? Crowns as well? The "locust army" is a group of shepherds i.e. teachers; they are specific people serving a specific king: the "king of Assyria" "Abaddon" the "Destroyer": ANTICHRIST. And the "locust army" are all of the Laodecian Christians who convert to his rule and go about the world "bringing in the sheaves" to the "another gospel" being preached during the Great Tribulation.

That "gospel" will be "repent you sinners, and be converted, the kingdom of God has come; repent or ELSE BE DESTROYED!" and this is the wormwood, and this is the fire that burned up the trees which have not the seal of God in the forhead (for those not sealed with knowledge will be given over to believe the lies). Yet, in the fulness of Great Babylon, then the elected ones will begin to say, "Repent, for the KINGDOM OF GOD IS AT HAND!" and this will be fiery ! For they will all believe Jesus has come, and the kingdom has come; then they say, "What means this? The Kingdom is at hand? How can this be?!" and this everlasting gospel will be preached in all the world, and by this fire babylon will be destroyed and burned. This, then, is why Isaiah spoke of this "Assyrian" at chapter 10 in this way:

Isa 10:16 Therefore shall the Lord, the Lord of hosts, send among his fat ones leanness; and under his glory he shall kindle a burning like the burning of a fire. 17 And the light of Israel shall be for a fire, and his Holy One for a flame: and it shall burn and devour his thorns and his briers in one day; 18 And shall consume the glory of his forest, and of his fruitful field, both soul and body: and they shall be as when a standardbearer fainteth. 19 And the rest of the trees of his forest shall be few, that a child may write them.

Trees, people; people, trees: fire, preaching; preaching, fire.

Understand this manner of teaching and the Revelation will begin to become much clearer.