Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
POEM Blog Article Link: The Terrible Great Day of Yahweh Is Coming Soon!

Below is a Link to the POEM Blog Version of my New Ministry Article:

“The Terrible Great Day of Yahweh Is Coming Soon!”
http://pillarofenoch.blogspot.com/2012/11/the-terrible-great-day-of-yahweh-is.html

This article features an illustration of a great Anti-Peace Sign that will appear in the heavens on December 21st, 2012. To find out why I think this sign means that we are VERY CLOSE to the Rapture and Sudden Destruction that will begin the Great Tribulation, please read it, as well as the articles it links to.

What I think this sign means is that we are at the threshold of the Great Tribulation, and it's time to tell everyone to Repent NOW, before it's too late, because Yahshua our Messiah and Bridegroom is coming very SOON for His Bride in the Rapture!

God bless you all, and Maranatha!
Helena Lehman
Pillar of Enoch Ministry (POEM)
http://pillar-of-enoch.com

Re: POEM Blog Article Link: The Terrible Great Day of Yahweh Is Coming Soon!

I've read a lot of your articles and commend both your zeal and your studies. I have the following disagreements:

2Thes 2:8 whom the Lord shall consume with the spirit of his mouth, and shall destroy with the brightness of HIS PAROUSIA: 9 Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders

A "bright" event that "destroys" the wicked. The second coming:

2Thes 1:7 And to you who are troubled rest with us, when the Lord Jesus shall be revealed from heaven with his mighty angels, 8 In flaming fire taking vengeance on them that know not God, and that obey not the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ: 9 Who shall be punished with everlasting destruction from the presence of the Lord, and from the glory of his power;

What day is this PAROUSIA speaking of? A revelation "in flaming fire" which brings "destruction"?

Mt 24:27 For as the lightning cometh out of the east, and shineth even unto the west; so shall also THE PAROUSIA of the Son of man be.

The PAROUSIA again. Shining brightly east to west. What day is He speaking of?

1Thes 4:15 For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto THE PAROUSIA of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.

We who are alive and remain unto the "bright" "shining east to west" "in flaming fire" "destroying the wicked" with "destruction" PAROUSIA.

The rapture occurs at the second advent. Which should come as no surprise seeing as Paul has already warned us:

Eph 6:13 Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.

Difficult to "withstand in the evil day" if we're not here, yes?

Understanding of the Levitical festival timing is good, but be sure to also take into account the judgment timing (as in the book of Jeremiah): The King of Confusion is coming on the 10th day of the 10th month with all his host to bring in a false kingdom of peace and deceive the world into worshipping him as God- to conquer and carry away captive into Babylon/Babel/Confusion. He will be the "anti-peace sign" appearing in the heavens (very likely to occur at the end of the Mayan long-count this December): he will come as "King of Israel" but is none other than "King of Babylon/Babel/Confusion"

Here are 10 articles vital to understanding in order to escape the snare of his deception and to be guarded in the time of testing through the knowledge of God

http://528491apocalypse.blogspot.com/

Re: POEM Blog Article Link: The Terrible Great Day of Yahweh Is Coming Soon!

One of the articles speaks about how "post-trib rapture" is impossible. I will address the reasons why I disagree with your understanding here. Take note, I will never treat your words with anything other than the consideration due them; I speak only for the purpose of the edification of the body of God.

First, I would be remiss in not restating what is said in the above post: the parousia timing of the rapture is simple and clear. It really should settle the matter, but most retain the carnal understanding of the Revelation and so their minds struggle to comprehend a seeming paradox- yet one which is only being created by the carnal understanding. The Revelation is not speaking of carnal things, it is speaking of spiritual things. For instance, not carnal war but spiritual war. The massive death in the Revelation is not being caused by carnal things, but by spiritual things: lies are being taught and people are believing them- causing a forsaking of truth and life, and a carrying away into confusion- causing a loss of the "crown of life" for massive amounts of Christians.

Just as Jesus said, "Let the dead bury the dead" and was not speaking of "carnal" death- so it is also here. When the first seal (actually first trumpet for the seals are merely the revelation of the knowledge and not the event itself) is opened, the "conquerer" does not come with carnal weapons taking people carnally captive: this is the false Christ- the King of Confusion/Babylon/Babel- coming to proclaim himself Jesus Christ returned from heaven to establish the kingdom of God: many will believe his deceptive lie (it comes with all power and signs) and in believing this false "gospel of peace", they will be spiritual conquered and taken captive by his words- they will be slain by his lies, and become "the dead"

Likewise the "famine" is not carnal famine but spiritual famine, specifically spoken of here:

Am 8:11 Behold, the days come, saith the Lord GOD, that I will send a famine in the land, not a famine of bread, nor a thirst for water, but of hearing the words of the LORD:

When the false prophet comes, people will cling to him and forsaken the words of God: this is the famine of the Revelation. These things are spiritually discerned. The "ongoing tribulation" is the "shaking of the earth" but when the great tribulation begins, the form shifts to the spiritual things, and the "shaking of the heavens": thus the falling stars and such are not carnal meteors or such, but the angels of Satan being cast out of heaven: and this is how the wrath of God is accomplished:

Ps 78:49 He cast upon them the fierceness of his anger, wrath, and indignation, and trouble, by sending evil angels among them.

These evil angels come proclaiming to be "saints of God" with "another gospel" and "another spirit" (spoken of by Paul accompanying the preaching of "another Jesus" (i.e the false prophet)

2Co 11:4 For if he that cometh preacheth another Jesus, whom we have not preached, or if ye receive another spirit, which ye have not received, or another gospel, which ye have not accepted, ye might well bear with him.

This is why you see the fraction "one-third" being used so much in the book; because 33% of the population of the world professes Christianity- and the great tribulation will cause the spiritual destruction of most professing Christians as they mistakenly confuse the false prophet with the TRUE Prophet, Jesus Christ. (For many are called but few are chosen)- only a small remnant of Christians (the Philadelphia church) will remain faithful to Christ during the time of testing.

This is why they are saying, "Peace peace" when the sudden destruction comes upon them: they believe the kingdom of peace has come, and they are being married to Jesus Christ: but the elect show up with the bad news: they have helped Satan to deceive the world, and have betrothed themselves to Satan in their confusion. This is the ***** of Great Babylon/Babel/Confusion who is burned by the fire of the everlasting gospel prior to the coming of the True Jesus Christ in the 7th month.

Armageddon (the mount of the gathering) is not a carnal war, it is the last great war of truth versus lies as the elected ones are brought into the heart of Great Babylon/Babel/Confusion to answer for their refusal to participate in the "kingdom of Jesus" and bow to his "terrible image": this is when the nations "gather against the elected ones" and this is when God stands to judgment of the world. The battle is a spiritual battle of teachers, and the last battle is the elected ones revealing to the world that they have all been deceived and are worshipping Satan as God- this is the "revealing" of "that Wicked" which preceeds the second advent; and this bad news is what causes the "wailing and gnashing of teeth" which will come upon the apostate Laodecians as they realize they have forsaken Christ in their Great Confusion, and that- by fighting against the elect, they have been found to be fighting against Christ Himself.

No one is actually going to try to carnal fight Jesus Christ at His coming; they are gathering to fight against His elect whom they mistakenly believe are antiChrist.