Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Jean Stepnoski:"Our King Is Near: Signs in the Sun, Moon, Planets, and Stars: 11-24 to 12-1"

Our New Website URL
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com
For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/nov2012/jeans1129.htm
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Facebook Page Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum: Please Check it out:LIKE it!

Jean Stepnoski (29 Nov 2012)
"Our King Is Near: Signs in the Sun, Moon, Planets, and Stars: 11-24 to 12-1"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Doves,

This is the last week of the current Spiritual Year (Liturgigical Year) for Christians. These days of the conclusion of the annual cycle before it begins again on 12-1 to 2 with Advent, are days to daily reflect upon the theme of Christ The King, The King of Kings and The Lord of Lords. Egypt is much in the news in recent days, reminding us of the theme of Pharaoh rather than King. For the Torah Portions in the 2 weeks just ahead beginning 12-1, the stories are about Joseph, including the themes of Pharaoh, the 7 ample years, then the 7 years of famine, leanness, and suffering. Year 8 has begun since the expulsions from the Gaza.

There are signs in the Sun, the Moon, the Planets, and the Stars from 11-24 through 12-1-2012. What do some of the major heavenly bodies represent? The Sun is associated with Abba Father or with Christ.

The Moon is symbolic of the bride, the body of Christ. On 11-28 will have been a total eclipse of the Moon, a lunar eclipse. Any total eclipse, solar or lunar, is basically seen from Earth like a combination, a union, a celestial wedding of Sun and Moon. Does this represent the soon Wedding of the Ages of Messiah/Christ with his bride? Venus represents Christ, the Bright and Morning Star, Jupiter is called "the king planet" and Israel is "the king" of the Nations. Saturn is associated with Satan, Mars with Michael the Archangel, Mercury with Gabriel the Archangel and his trumpet, and Pleiades (the 7 sister stars) with the 7 congregations in The Book of Revelation. Spica represents the grain in the hand of Constellation Virgo's left hand. Spica also is symbolic of Christians and firstfruits.

How do these factor in as signs in the Sun, Moon, Planets, and Stars this week, The Week of Christ The King? By 12-1 to 2, the Season of Pentecost for Christians, the time of final harvest, concludes for the year. On 11-26, Spica was to the upper right, Saturn and Mars were very close, only 0.8 degrees apart in the center of the chart of the heavens, and Mercury was lower left. The Moon passed by Mercury on 11-27. Venus and Saturn are close all week, by 11-30 Saturn will be 4 degrees to Venus's upper right.

During the whole week is displayed in the heavens ongoing symbolic conflict of Mercury (Archangel Gabriel and his trumpet), Venus (Christ), and Saturn (Satan), and Mars (Archangel Michael, the Protector of Israel). Mars is also the planet associated with war. As of sunset on 11-27, the Moon passed by Pleiades (the 7 stars like the 7 ecclesia) to its right. The Moon will have been very close, in conjunction, with Jupiter "The King Planet" as of sunset on 11-28.

The date of 11-28 will have been the day of total lunar eclipse, the union or celestial wedding of Sun and Moon. But 3 planets will have been affected, Sun and Moon and Jupiter! Spiritually in symbols are the signs of the union or wedding of Sun (Abba Father and Christ) with the full Moon (bride and body of Christ) and Jupiter "The King Planet" (Christ The King and Israel as King of the Nations) within the Constellation Taurus. The date of 11-28 will be remembered for symbolic and momentous Celestial Wedding, with the total lunar eclipse.

The Signs in the heavens above us this week from 11-24 to 12-1, 8 days like the days of Noah, are profoundly meaningful. Luke 21. "And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draws near." Many Doves are eagerly awaiting days of Hanukkah 2012 from 12-7 to 15. Before then are days to reflect upon The King, and realize that Our King Is Near!

Signs in the Sun, the Moon, the Planets, and the Stars in the heavens above us proclaim this truth all this week! The King of Kings shall reign in victory, over each and all, forever. May Our King, with eyes like fire, white hair, looking like the Ancient of Days, feet like burnished bronze, voice like the roaring of ocean waves, soon appear as The Light of the World in the skies above and call us home!

With Love and Shalom,
Jean

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Zechariah 12:3,9:
And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to this site and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com

I will send you a PASSWORD

Ybic

Steven

Our New Website URL

Facebook Page Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum: Please Check it out

Re: Jean Stepnoski:"Our King Is Near: Signs in the Sun, Moon, Planets, and Stars: 11-24 to 12-1"

Our New Website URL
For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/dec2012/marilyna123.htm
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Facebook Page Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum: Please Check it out:LIKE it!

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/dec2012/marilyna123.htm

FROM; Marilyn Agee

Hi:

> > There are signs in the Sun, the Moon, the Planets, and the Stars from 11-24 through 12-1-2012. What do some of the major heavenly bodies represent? The Sun is associated with Abba Father or with Christ. The Moon is symbolic of the bride, the body of Christ. On 11-28 will have been a total eclipse of the Moon, a lunar eclipse. Any total eclipse, solar or lunar, is basically seen from Earth like a combination, a union, a celestial wedding of Sun and Moon. Does this represent the soon Wedding of the Ages of Messiah/Christ with his bride?

Yes. Thanks for reminding me of the Lunar eclipse 11- 28. It and the Wedding Ring eclipse of May 20 seem like good signs. I think the Rapture just might be Teveth 1, 5773, Fri. Dec. 14, 2012. That is the 6th day of Hanukkah, the Feast of Dedication, the Feast of Lights. The trumpet will be blown on Teveth 1, because it is the first day of the month.

> > Venus represents Christ, the Bright and Morning Star, Jupiter is called "the king planet" and Israel is "the king" of the Nations. Saturn is associated with Satan, Mars with Michael the Archangel, Mercury with Gabriel the Archangel and his trumpet, and Pleiades (the 7 sister stars) with the 7 congregations in The Book of Revelation. Spica represents the grain in the hand of Constellation Virgo's left hand. Spica also is symbolic of Christians and firstfruits....

> > Jupiter "The King Planet" (Christ The King)

Since Christ's throne is on Saturn, I think Saturn represents Christ, and it rises at 1:10 AM on Dec. 14, Teveth 1. The only other planet in the sky at that time will be Jupiter.

Eze 1:1 says, "Now it came to pass...that the heavens were opened, and I saw visions of God."

Eze 1:4-6 says, "And I looked, and, behold, a whirlwind came out of the north, a great cloud (i.e., the Asteroid Belt), and a fire infolding itself (i.e., the Sun), and a brightness (sunshine) was about it".
5 Also out of the midst thereof came the likeness of four living creatures (lively things, i.e., the 4 terrestrial planets, Mercury, Venus, Earth, and Mars, flying in concentric orbits). And this was their appearance; they had the likeness of a man (adam, red clay). 6 And every one had four faces (they are globes, facing north, east, south and west), and every one had four wings" (i.e., they orbit in all four directions, and their concentric orbits look like wheels within wheels).

Eze 1:15 says, "Now as I beheld the living creatures (i.e., terrestrial planets), behold ONE WHEEL (i.e., orbit) UPON THE EARTH by the living creatures (Mercury, Venus and Mars), with his four faces" (Earth faces four directions).

Eze 1:26-28 says, "And above the firmament (expanse of space) that was over their heads (farther out in space) was the likeness (symbolic language) of a throne, as the appearance of a sapphire stone (Webster’s Collegiate Dictionary says that sapphire means dear to the planet Saturn, from the Sanskrit Sani, Saturn, and priya, dear): and upon the likeness of the throne was the likeness as the appearance of a man (i.e., the only God/man is Jesus) above upon it. 27 And I saw as the colour of amber, as the appearance of fire round about within it (i.e., it looks like a lighted lamp in the night sky, and was represented as the 7th lamp on the lampstand), from the appearance of his loins (i.e., from the equator) even upward, and from the appearance of his loins even downward, I saw as it were the appearance of fire, and it had brightness round about. (i.e., Saturn’s ring system) 28 As the appearance of the bow that is in the cloud in the day of rain, so was the appearance of the brightness round about. This (i.e., Saturn's ring system) was the appearance of the likeness of the glory of the LORD." Heaven has a halo.

> > The Signs in the heavens above us this week from 11-24 to 12-1, 8 days like the days of Noah, are profoundly meaningful.

THANK YOU FOR MENTIONING NOAH. ON THE TENTH MONTH, FIRST DAY (TEVETH 1) THE TOPS OF THE MOUNTAINS WERE SEEN.

No wonder Jesus mentioned as in the days of Noah. He was giving us a clue.

Gen 7:11 says, "In the six hundredth year of Noah's life, in the second month, the seventeenth day (i.e., Cheshvan 17) of the month, the same day were all the fountains of the great deep broken up, and the windows of heaven were opened.
Gen 7:12 And the rain was upon the earth forty days and forty nights."

Gen 7:17 says, "And the flood was forty days upon the earth; and the waters increased, and bare up the ark, and it was lift up above the earth."

Gen 8:5 says, "And the waters decreased continually until the tenth month: in the tenth month, on the first day of the month (TEVETH 1), were the tops of the mountains seen."

It sure looks like the Rapture will be on Teveth 1 this year. My husband Ed flew to Heaven on the morning of Teveth 1 last year. That will be Friday, Dec. 14 this year. What is to be has already been. It looks like Ed acted out the Rapture.

My dad and Ed both died when they were 87. My mother died when 84. Now, I will be 84 on Dec. 13. Saturn, the Morning Star, won't rise until 1:10 AM, so it will miss my birthday, but I will be 84. I'm sure hoping the Rapture will be the morning of Dec. 14.

Miracles have taken place in my life. One night the Lord woke me up in the middle of the night, and said, “Be still and know that I am God." Another time, I saw a rectangle of light on Jer 50:2 in a darkened room. It said, "Declare ye among the nations, and publish, and set up a standard; publish, and conceal not: say, Babylon is taken, Bel is confounded, Merodach is broken in pieces; her idols are confounded, her images are broken in pieces."

Our first child was born on Pentecost. That tied in on May 29, 2009, the day I think the Tribulation started. David was born on Crucifixion Day, April 6. The morning after Mom's funeral, in her unmistakable voice, she said to me, "Marilyn, there's no way I'm 84 years old." That impressed the fact on me that she died at 84.

Ed died Teveth 1, 5772 (Tue. Dec. 27, 2011). On the following April 2 (Nisan 10, when the Passover lambs were chosen), he was allowed to visit me in his celestial body. He strode into the bedroom with a big grin on his face. I asked him to get on the bed with me, that I wanted to hug him. He didn't do that, but walked up between the bed and dresser and stood near my head. I thought, "No touch" and started asking him questions as fast as I could get them out of my mouth.

Are you 30 or 33? He said, "33" and looked exactly like he did at 33, except his black suit was thinner material than any suit he ever had. It had a sheen and flowed around his leg like silk.
Can we be together forever? He said, "Yes."
Are there female angels in Heaven? He said, "Yes."
Have you gotten with your family? He said, "Yes."
Have you gotten with my family: He said, "Yes."
Do you have a piano? He said, "Yes" and walked through the wall.

17th of Cheshvan, 5773 = Fri, 2 November 2012

From date: Friday, November 2, 2012
Added 40 days

Resulting date: Wednesday, December 12, 2012

That will be 12-12-12. The next day, Dec. 13, 29th of Kislev, 5773, will be my birthday. The day after that will be Teveth 1, Dec. 14, when the trumpet will be blown during Hanukkah because it is the first day of the Hebrew month. It will also be the day the tops of the mountains could be seen in Noah's day, and the date last year when Ed flew to Heaven.

"2012 Meteor Showers | StarDate Online

stardate.org/nightsky/meteors

"Orionids night of October 20 First quarter
Leonids night of November 17 Evening crescent
Geminids night of December 13 New" Moon

This new Moon will usher in the month of Teveth.

http://earthsky.org/astronomy-essentials/earthskys-meteor-shower-guide

The last meteor shower of 2012 will be the Geminids, peaking late night December 13 until dawn December 14.
"Best viewing of the Geminids will probably be from about 1 a.m. to 3 a.m. on December 14."

Saturn rises about 1:10 AM on Dec. 14. Wow! the Lord must have done a lot of planning a long long time ago to bring all this to pass now.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Geminids
"Occurs during December 7 – December 17[ 2 ]
Date of peak December 14[ 2 ]
Velocity 35 km/s
Zenithal hourly rate 75...

"The Geminids are a meteor shower caused by the object 3200 Phaethon,[ 4 ] which is thought to be a Palladian asteroid with a "rock comet" orbit.[ 6 ] This would make the Geminids, together with the Quadrantids, the only major meteor showers not originating from a comet. The meteors from this shower are slow moving, can be seen in December and usually peak around the 13th - 14th of the month, with the date of highest intensity being the morning of the 14th."

Hanukkah will be Dec. 9 through 16 this year.

The Geminids will be Dec. 13 and 14. Gemini, in the Gospel in the stars, is Christ and his bride sitting together in heavenly places.
The 14th is Teveth 1, when Ed flew to Heaven last December.

I am not counting on being here after Dec. 14, 2012.

Agape and shalom

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Zechariah 12:3,9:
And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to this site and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com

I will send you a PASSWORD

Ybic

Steven

Our New Website URL

Facebook Page Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum: Please Check it out