Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Obsession with Twilight

Our New Website URL
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com
For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes

http://www.raptureready.com/soap/patty8.html
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Facebook Page Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum: Please Check it out:LIKE it!

Obsession with Twilight

By Jeff Patty

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As the fascination with the paranormal and the supernatural grows, so does the number of movies, books and choices to feed the public’s hunger. One of the most amazing paranormal explosions to capture the public’s attention is the Twilight series of books and movies. The impact on most of the fans’ lives could literally be described as an obsession. A cult-like following that shows no sign of slowing down. And its impact is mostly strongly felt with the younger generation, especially young girls and women.

The most recent movie, The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part 2, was released on November 16th of this year, and has already made more than $226,000,000. The combined total of all the movies, including this most recent one, is over $1.2 billion and growing! The total number of books sold is over 100 million just since the release of the first one a few years ago. That’s an incredible number of books sold in such a short time (I would be ecstatic if my book sold 1% of that!), and an astounding amount of money from the movies. Stephenie Meyer is no doubt a very wealthy woman. And very adored by her fans.

In my opinion, no one author since Bram Stoker has had such an impact on society and culture, at least in the arena of vampirism, as Stephanie Meyer’s 2005 novel, Twilight and the other books and movies that followed. The “Twilight” books and movies have become so popular, that among other things, midnight parties and vampire-themed proms have become a must for many teenagers and young adults. Personally, I don’t think Meyer set out to write novels that mislead and deceive people about love and eternal life. She was a stay-at-home mom that woke up one morning with a dream stuck in her head. She quickly wrote the first book, and probably thought she would be lucky to even get someone to look at her manuscript, much less buy it. But I do believe that the dream was demonically given to her and she was prompted and guided after that.

There are many things that are disturbing about the whole vampire trend today, but one of the most disturbing to me, and should be to any Christian, is the emphasis on eternal life, blood and love, but from a completely anti-God perspective. It’s become a completely perverted and twisted gospel that young people are swallowing hook, line and sinker. Even young people in church don’t see anything wrong with diving into the vampire culture. But we as parents, pastors and youth ministers, need to be not only aware of this subject and the trends themselves, but we need to be warning our children on this blasphemous, wrong teaching.

Eternal life through blood and love is definitely real, and achievable, but not in the way they are being seduced into believing. And don’t fool yourselves, this message is being promoted so strongly through young love and devotion, young people believe it. It’s not just a book or a movie; it’s a belief system for many. The “Twilight” books, and many other “Vampire Romance Novels,” tug at the reader’s heartstrings and emotions very strongly. This is why it’s so especially dangerous for young girls and women more than boys and men. Women operate in life much more highly on emotions than men do, and these books are targeted for them. Unfortunately, they seem to have hit their target.

In John 6:53-58 (KJV) it says, “Then Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Except ye eat the flesh of the Son of man, and drink his blood, ye have no life in you. Whoso eateth my flesh, and drinketh my blood, hath eternal life; and I will raise him up at the last day. For my flesh is meat indeed, and my blood is drink indeed. He that eateth my flesh, and drinketh my blood, dwelleth in me, and I in him. As the living Father hath sent me, and I live by the Father: so he that eateth me, even he shall live by me. This is that bread which came down from heaven: not as your fathers did eat manna, and are dead: he that eateth of this bread shall live forever.”

As I’ve said many times before, I believe we are in the very last days as described in the Bible, and I believe that interest and fascination with all things paranormal and supernatural are only going to grow and impact the world around us. I don’t believe that everyone who reads the Twilight books or watches the movies are doomed or will begin to live in the world of the occult. I believe the majority of people read and watch for entertainment. I have several friends (yes, women) that love the books and movies, but they are Christians. But I believe most Christians today don’t see many of the warning signs around us, concerning many things, not just the paranormal, and they don’t realize the massive negative impact that things such as this have on a certain, impressionable segment of society. And the fact is that there are many people, especially young women who struggle with low self-esteem, and rejection, and a desire for acceptance, that will be drawn deeper into the world of the occult because of the huge popularity and influence of books and movies such as the Twilight series.

We need to warn our young people and talk to them about the times we live in. They need our love, support and prayers. The world of the paranormal and supernatural are only growing. They are getting stronger and building to the final climax that is just around the corner.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Zechariah 12:3,9:
And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to this site and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com

I will send you a PASSWORD

Ybic

Steven

Our New Website URL
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com

Facebook Page Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum: Please Check it out