Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: 288,000 to be Chosen of this Generation to Replace the Fallen Angels

God chooses His own people for Himself. There are just a few, even of this generation. Many scriptures bear this out.

Some names that come to mind and were singled out by Almighty God for serving Him and for salvation:

Enoch, Genesis 5:24

Noah and seven others - ONLY 8 survived the flood that engulfed the whole world

Abraham, Genesis 12:1-3, and succeeded him, Isaac and Jacob, chosen of God, and their seed

Lot his wife, and his two daughters, dragged out by two angels, Genesis 19:15, 26. His wife was of another mind and was destroyed, with ONLY 3 WHO SURVIVED the inferno of fire

Moses, Exodus 3:2

Joshua, Joshua 1:1-5

Joshua and Caleb were of the first generation of Israelites to come out of Egypt - ONLY 2 CHOSEN

The young of the second generation of Israelites which entered the Promised Land

Samuel, 1 Samuel chapter 3

Saul, 1 Samuel 13:13,14; 15:9, 23, 16:14, chosen to be King but rejected by the Lord for his disobedience

David, chosen as king over Israel over his 9 brothers, 1 Samuel 16: 1, 13

Jeremiah, Jeremiah 1:5 and several other prophets singled out and called

The apostle Paul, called out despite his persecution of the believers in Jesus Christ, Acts 9:11

Of course, there are many others which I've not mentioned.

There are several Elijah's and several Moses that we know of that lay claim to be one of the two witnesses, but ONLY TWO have been chosen.

Revelation 7:1-8 - 144,000 sealed of all the tribes of Israel throughout the world - few of the millions who claim to be Jews.

Revelation 14:1-5 - The firstfruits redeemed unto God and the Lamb who follow (obey) the Lamb, verse 4 - 144,000 of the millions of this generation that lay claim to be His people.

Finally, Elijah was given to know by the Holy Spirit as God Almighty's chosen prophet to know that the 144,000 gentiles will replace the 144,000 fallen angels, an exact number.

Philippians 2:12 "work out your salvation with fear and trembling". Keep the Ten Commandments with a pure heart, not lukewarm as was Lot's wife who had not a pure heart, but loved the world but was reluctant to come out of its wickedness.

You can't compromise and join with people who worship on Sunday, sun-god day. We are to come out from among them, Revelation 18:4. Many of these people appear to be very nice on the surface, but God knows the hearts of all men, and because of their deeds and lack of the fruit of the Spirit, they are not chosen.

God's people are to be like pilgrims and strangers, and not compromise. Elijah and I came out from Babylon many years ago, America and Canada, and have since removed ourselves from the apostate churches which are many, if not all, following man's traditions and keeping sun-god worship day. God expects this separation no less from all His people.

Read Acts 11: 16 KJv

King James Bible (Cambridge Ed.)
Then remembered I the word of the Lord, how that he said, John indeed baptized with water; but ye shall be baptized with the Holy Ghost.

Aramaic Bible in Plain English (©2010)
And I was reminded of the word of Our Lord, which he had said: 'Yohannan baptized in water, but you shall be baptized in The Spirit of Holiness.'

http://bible.cc/acts/11-16.htm

fair use for information and discussion

"baptized in the spirit of holiness", yes, indeed, Mollie, nothing less, and as you well know, commandment-keepers as well. Thank you for your contribution.

To make my last post above a little clearer to everyone, since I see no one else teaching this but Elijah:

THERE ARE 288,000 SOULS FOUND IN TWO PLACES AS FOLLOWS:

Revelation 14:1-8 144,000 SEALED ISRAELITES, 12,000 from each tribe, ALL are SEALED before the tribulation begins UPON EARTH

Revelation 7:1-5 144,000 all REDEEMED GENTILES raptured if you will, ALL FOUND UPON MOUNT SION IN HEAVEN before the throne, enraptured, singing a new song.

The sealing of the Israelites and the redemption of the bride takes place at the same time. Then the Tribulation immediately begins.

The 144,000 Israelites will be gathered into Israel together with the Two Witnesses, Moses and Elijah, of Revelation 11:1-12. under the rulership of King David, Jeremiah 23:3-5

3 And I will gather the remnant of my flock out of all countries whither I have driven them, and will bring them again to their folds; and they shall be fruitful and increase.

4 And I will set up shepherds over them which shall feed them: and they shall fear no more, nor be dismayed, neither shall they be lacking, saith the LORD.

5 Behold, the days come, saith the LORD, that I will raise unto David a righteous Branch, and a King shall reign and prosper, and shall execute judgment and justice in the earth.

quote-since I see no one else teaching this but Elijah...

Very few teach on the importance of the Sabbath and the 10 Commandments.

Trumpet call of God online, Elijah and a few others online like the
10 commandments web sight.

Who will hear these lessons from the past and see the ruin that awaits you in the future? The people would not walk in his path, nor would they obey his law, so the Lord stood against them and became thier enemy.
Isaiah 42: 23- 25

Rapture web sights eargly look to the day of the rapture and they just assume they pass his test without examining them selves as we are told to do in psm. 139: 23-24. Teh churches told them they are ok and they rip out 1/2 of his word.

One half a key or a broken key will not unlock a lock.

The sharp words are writen for our benefit and they are out friend, we should embrace them. Thy word have I hid in mine heart, so that I will not sin against thee. Psm. 119

Church teaches us the wrong road, mostly. Mt. 23

mtnmollie
quote-since I see no one else teaching this but Elijah...

Very few teach on the importance of the Sabbath and the 10 Commandments.

Trumpet call of God online, Elijah and a few others online like the
10 commandments web sight.

Who will hear these lessons from the past and see the ruin that awaits you in the future? The people would not walk in his path, nor would they obey his law, so the Lord stood against them and became thier enemy.
Isaiah 42: 23- 25

Rapture web sights eargly look to the day of the rapture and they just assume they pass his test without examining them selves as we are told to do in psm. 139: 23-24. Teh churches told them they are ok and they rip out 1/2 of his word.

One half a key or a broken key will not unlock a lock.

The sharp words are writen for our benefit and they are out friend, we should embrace them. Thy word have I hid in mine heart, so that I will not sin against thee. Psm. 119

Church teaches us the wrong road, mostly. Mt. 23

True, few teach the keeping of the ten commandments and the keeping of the sabbath (Friday sundown to Saturday sundown - really, the seventh day of the week), but I had not that in mind when I said only Elijah teaching 'this' - with 'this' meaning about the 2 chapters having to do with 144,000 as being two groups.

The reason I put this thread on was to show how narrow the way is. I mean, look how there are millions of Christians in America alone, not to mention throughout the world. They are coming to Jesus still in droves. Many want to go into the Kingdom, but they will be told the Lord does not know them even though they did many miracles.

So what does it take? Well, obedience is key, isn't it? We can read what it took for the saints mentioned in Hebrews 11.

People say the commandments are just for the Jews, but that's not true. Abraham was given them and he wasn't a Jew. He was a Syrian. We kknow Abraham kept them as we were given this verse:

Genesis 26:5 "Because that Abraham obeyed my voice, and kept my charge, my commandments, my statutes, and my laws."

No doubt God gave Enoch the commandments, too.

Exocus 20 introduces the 10 commandments, but interestingly, the 4th commandment starts out with "Remember", i.e., Remember the Sabbath day, to keep it holy" so they were clearly told before.

Adam and Eve only had to obey one commandment. If they had kept that one there would have been no need for the ten commandments, as it was only through their disobedience that sin entered the world.

What's important is not so much to find out when the rapture is, but for people to tend to their own spiritual garden and their relationship with Jesus Christ first and foremost. That's what the Holy Bible is for, to search out what He expects of us, as He wants to bless us, not only that, but to give us strength to go through the hard times which surely are coming. They are to be a test of our faith.

" All you need is love, love is all you need. "

-The Beetles.

Why is the church singing the song of the world?

Love with no rules.

I will make my own rules, said the man of rebellion;
the man of sin.

Yes, the way is narrow. Few find.

Love, as simply put by our Lord:

A new commandment was given by Him, saying, "That ye love one another; as I have loved you, that ye also love one another", John 13:34.

Also His statement, "If ye love me, keep my commandments", John 14:15.

1 John 2:11 says "he that hateth his brother is in darkness, and walketh in darkness....."

So love also implies forgiveness.

Moreover, love requires works. So the faith as demonstrated in Hebrews chapter eleven's examples is an inseparable part of love for our Lord and for others which is summed up in the keeping of the ten commandments, Exodus 20:1-17, which I recommend we memorize and review often as part of our walk of faith.