Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
SEE THOU DO IT NOT

We all know that every word of scripture is very important, and meant to instruct us in our walk as we approach God through His covenant with us. But sometimes we read something and we don't immediately understand its importance. There is a lot written about the things that transpire in the book of the Revelation, but there is something important that few retain, and question. John does something twice: it's a very peculiar act, and one which begs our attention:

Re 19:10 And I fell at his feet to worship him. And he said unto me, See thou do it not: I am thy fellowservant, and of thy brethren that have the testimony of Jesus: worship God: for the testimony of Jesus is the spirit of prophecy.

Re 22:8 And I John saw these things, and heard them. And when I had heard and seen, I fell down to worship before the feet of the angel which shewed me these things. 9 Then saith he unto me, See thou do it not: for I am thy fellowservant, and of thy brethren the prophets, and of them which keep the sayings of this book: worship God.

Twice John falls down before the feet of the angel to worship him, and twice John gets the response SEE THOU DO IT NOT: WORSHIP GOD. Have you ever wondered what came over John that one of the "pillars" of the church would do something as such? Have you ever considered that John is doing this, not out of ignorance- but as an example to you? Consider:

The great majority have been taught to understand the events of the great tribulation as being fulfilled by carnal men doing carnal things with carnal results. The wrath of God is often taught to be a "carnal" wrath, but what does the Spirit tell us concerning the wrath of God:

Ps 78:49 He cast upon them the fierceness of his anger, wrath, and indignation, and trouble, by sending evil angels among them.

So we see that the wrath of God is accomplished, not carnally, but spiritually- the sending of "evil angels" among the people. And what event occurs in the Revelation that signals the beginning of WOES?

Re 12:9 And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him. Therefore rejoice, ye heavens, and ye that dwell in them. Woe to the inhabiters of the earth and of the sea! for the devil is come down unto you, having great wrath, because he knoweth that he hath but a short time.

Here we see the expulsion of Satan and his angels into the earth; bringing WOE (judgment). Now let's look at what the OT says about the "hosts of heaven" and how the Israelites were prone to worship them. Now, I want to note here that many will regard these "host of heaven" as such as stars and planets- and well they are these things in type and shadow: but if we consider well, we will discover that these carnal "hosts of heaven" called "stars" and "planets" (which word means WANDERING STAR) actually represent the angelic hosts:

De 4:19 And lest thou lift up thine eyes unto heaven, and when thou seest the sun, and the moon, and the stars, even all the host of heaven, shouldest be driven to worship them, and serve them, which the LORD thy God hath divided unto all nations under the whole heaven.

Consider here that God is not only speaking of the splendor of the carnal stars and such, but that He is speaking through shadows of these things- toward the final end, when the spiritual host of heaven (angelic beings) would be seen by the nations of the earth- and, in their godlike splendor, that the, seeing these shining ones, might be driven to worship them.

1Ki 22:19 And he said, Hear thou therefore the word of the LORD: I saw the LORD sitting on his throne, and all the host of heaven standing by him on his right hand and on his left.

So we see that the "host of heaven" are ultimately spiritual beings; the carnal "host of heaven" (stars, wandering stars, etc) merely being "shadows" of these TRUE "host of heaven"; the angels.

2Ki 17:16 And they left all the commandments of the LORD their God, and made them molten images, even two calves, and made a grove, and worshipped all the host of heaven, and served Baal.

Jer 8:2 And they shall spread them before the sun, and the moon, and all the host of heaven, whom they have loved, and whom they have served, and after whom they have walked, and whom they have sought, and whom they have worshipped: they shall not be gathered, nor be buried; they shall be for dung upon the face of the earth.

We see here that Israel greatly corrupted itself by turning from the WORD OF GOD, and there came a time in which the turned their love from God to these "host of heaven", and they worshipped them, and walked after them, and served them; and it is written then that this was the punishment determined upon them of God:

Ac 7:42 Then God turned, and gave them up to worship the host of heaven; as it is written in the book of the prophets, O ye house of Israel, have ye offered to me slain beasts and sacrifices by the space of forty years in the wilderness?

We know that Jesus Christ is the TRUE Prophet, He which was spoken of by Moses (Deut 18:15-18); but here we see at the Revelation the coming of a FALSE prophet: "another Jesus", as is shown by John's use of the name MY RISEN LORD which name is the only in scripture with a counted number of 666. This is Satan's "blasphemous words against the Most High" in that he pretends at his coming to be none else than Jesus Christ; this is why it is written of "that Wicked":

2Th 2:9 Even him, whose coming(parousia) is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders

Make note of these important facts: that Wicked has his own PAROUSIA, just as Jesus Christ has his own PAROUSIA afterward; both of these parousio are said to be "like lightning" (bear in mind that when Jesus said "I saw satan fall like lightning" He is prophesying of this event); also note this importance: that this "parousia of that Wicked" comes with ALL POWER: this is something that cannot be stressed enough, as this is only else used here:

Mt 28:18 And Jesus came and spake unto them, saying, All power is given unto me in heaven and in earth.

God is not only permitting it, but is specifically sending Satan with all power and all of his angels, and God is allowing Satan to lie about his identity- all in order to manifest before the world who really knows him: who is really known of the WORD OF GOD. For talk is talk, but the walk is the walk, as it were. Thus in other threads I have shown how God has given us His own APPOINTED TIMES AND SEASON through the revelation of the Spirit so that we might know the FALSE JESUS when he comes, and thereby defeat him, and escape the snare of his deception which will ensnare all them not in Jesus Christ.

And then, this will begin to occur on the 10th day of the 10th month, as thrice witnessed and appointed by the eternal testimony of God: and these are none else but the King of Confusion and all his host:

2Ki 25:1 And it came to pass in the ninth year of his reign, in the tenth month, in the tenth day of the month, that Nebuchadnezzar king of confusion came, he, and all his host, against Jerusalem, and pitched against it; and they built forts against it round about.
Jer 52:4 And it came to pass in the ninth year of his reign, in the tenth month, in the tenth day of the month, that Nebuchadrezzar king of confusion came, he and all his army, against Jerusalem, and pitched against it, and built forts against it round about.
Eze 24:1 Again in the ninth year, in the tenth month, in the tenth day of the month, the word of the LORD came unto me, saying, 2 Son of man, write thee the name of the day, even of this same day: the king of confusion set himself against Jerusalem this same day.

Of this seige of Jerusalem (which earthly city is but an earthly picture of the church of Christ), the weapons of this seige will be the lies of the false prophet, in attempt to have the saints to exhalt and worship him as the TRUE prophet (which in their ingorance, most professing Christians will do- not having in their minds the knowledge of the times and seasons the Lord has appointed); thus the apostle Paul admonishes us likewise, warning of that time:

Col 2:18 Let no man beguile you of your reward in a voluntary humility and worshipping of angels

And this is that which he formerly wrote concerning the preaching of this "another Jesus" and the receiving of this "another spirit" (which is none else but the receiving of the mark (of ownership) of the false prophet:

2Cor 11:2 For I am jealous over you with godly jealousy: for I have espoused you to one husband, that I may present you as a chaste virgin (a member of the 144,000 "virgins" i.e. faithful remnant) to Christ. 3 But I fear, lest by any means, as the serpent beguiled Eve through his subtilty, so your minds should be corrupted from the simplicity that is in Christ. 4 For if he that cometh preacheth another Jesus, whom we have not preached, or if ye receive another spirit, which ye have not received, or another gospel, which ye have not accepted, ye might well bear with him.

The TRUE Christ will then return some years later, in the 7th month, after all of the professing Christians who "confess Me with their lips but whose hearts are far from me" are gathered out of the body of Christ, to be burned in the fire.

Therefore, whatever you may currently understand: consider what I am saying to you; I am and have been giving you specific timing (and this not of myself but plainly revaled to you through the WORD OF GOD) and so watch the 10th day of the 10th month (this year DEC 23) and in this same day you will see this parousia of that Wicked, like lightning, with all power; and you will witness those that profess Christ but whose hearts are far from him be given over to the worship of this false prophet and his host of heaven.

SEE THOU DO IT NOT

Re: SEE THOU DO IT NOT

19 days until Tevet 10.

Take note here, to any reader- though the day-month timing is revealed simply and clearly in the scripture; annual timing has not been revealed in perfection (at least, not to me). Therefore, it may be that nothing will occur on Tevet 10 of this year. If this is the case, look to the next winter Tevet- truthfully this is when the King of Babylon will come to the seige.

However, the hyping of the Mayan date coinciding with Tevet 10 of this year warrants serious attention, and thus I am drawing your attention to it with a trumpet. It is the fact that this date is so hyped, and the world is being caused to anticipate it that gives me extreme alarm. It is the case that I have been watching Tevet 10 for some years- and always alone; yet, this year the entire world is watching with me (albeit for different reasons- they are watching because of the Mayan hype, whereas I am watching because of the Tevet 10 warning of scripture). I will also confess that it would come as a surprise to me if the whole world was fixated on the fast of Tevet for no reason (should nothing occur).

Also note that there are TWO proposed end dates for the Mayan long count: DEC 21 and DEC 23 (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2012_phenomenon#endnote_Dd):

d Most Mayanist scholars, such as Mark Van Stone and Anthony Aveni, adhere to the "GMT (Goodman-Martinez-Thompson) correlation" with the Long Count, which places the start date at 11 August 3114 BC and the end date of b'ak'tun 13 at 21 December 2012.[156] This date is also the overwhelming preference of those who believe in 2012 eschatology, arguably, Van Stone suggests, because it falls on a solstice, and is thus astrologically significant. Some Mayanist scholars, such as Michael D. Coe, Linda Schele and Marc Zender, adhere to the "Lounsbury/GMT+2" correlation, which sets the start date at 13 August and the end date at 23 December. Which of these is the precise correlation has yet to be conclusively settled.[157]

Thus should DEC 21 come and go, be prepared for DEC 23 (Tevet 10), for if this is the year, then it is possible that the world will breath a sigh of relief on DEC 22 only to be surprised come the 23rd.

Nevertheless, Tevet 10 is the day and month in which the King of Babylon/Babel/Confusion will come with all of his host to the seige of Christianity, and will gather out of Christianity all of the counterfeit Christians who will flow to him, confessing him as their lord and saviour.

Here is a picture to help understand the timing: