Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
News That Matters:

Our New Website URL
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com
For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes

http://ivarfjeld.wordpress.com/
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Facebook Page Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum: Please Check it out:LIKE it!

Israel’s surrender needed for the rule of antichrist
November 22, 2012

The “peace agreement” with the Muslim Brotherhood and Obama must be presented as a victory also for Benjamin Netanyahu.

Well done job, Mr. Obama. The Pope is ready to support the last “peace plan” for the Middle East.

People of Messianic faith knows that the days are numbered for Zionist Israel. It was the right national ideology, but will be abandoned by the Israeli leadership for the sake of “peace”.

This age will surely not be remembered for the massive betrayal of Israel, all the nations ganging up on her. Most people will say that Israel was the problem, that needed to be contained.

The World will make the Jewish nation a laughing stock. Already media columnists and other “experts” in nations like Norway, rejoice with the Hamas and declare the Islamic terrorists as victor of this conflict.

They are all proud of what they have achieved. Our days are extremely evil.

This age will not even be remembered of the coming rule of the antichrist. They are already preparing for the party in Jerusalem, where the last man of lawlessness will be adored by the World’s “peace makers”.

Their party is going to be short lived.

This age will be remembered by the return of the Messiah. The King of Kings, and Lord of Lords. He will set up His judgment throne in Jerusalem, and rule the World with an iron rod.

Revelation 20:4
I saw thrones on which were seated those who had been given authority to judge. And I saw the souls of those who had been beheaded because of their testimony for Jesus and because of the word of God. They had not worshiped the beast or his image and had not received his mark on their foreheads or their hands. They came to life and reigned with Christ a thousand years.

Behold: They will all come to know who the King is, and will be forced to travel to Jerusalem to receive a just and eternal judgment.

The Bible says that “eve knee shall bow, and eve tongue confess, that Jesus the Messiah is Lord”.

You will also have to do so. Either you believe this or not.

Heaven and Hell is a reality. God of the Bible has placed before you life or death. Now be wise. Chose life.

Written by Ivar

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sderot residents protest against ceasefire
November 22, 2012

“We will no longer be the backyard of the State of Israel,”

Hillary Clinton invoke the “Banana republic” status in Israel lead by Benjamin Netanyahu.

Some 50 Sderot residents protested against the ceasefire agreement between Israel and Hamas. The protestors demanded an IDF ground invasion in Gaza.

Similar protests took place on Wednesday in Kiryat Malachi and Ashkelon.

Source: Ynetnews.com

My comment:

The Israeli cabinet has chosen to apply by the plan of the Muslim Brotherhood, and are now in submission to what looks to be a “peace plan”.

Since Israel was not capable of protecting its citizens from 1.500 more rockets from the Gaza strip, how is Israel going to defend her self from an attack from Iran?

It seems like the Israeli leadership has failed its people. The rhetoric from the politicians have been bold, but in the critical moments they decided to work with evil men.

For all who believe in Yeshua, this is well and good. Its Israels choice.

We know that Israeli leaders will eventually give up their Zionist convictions.

Being the right national ideology and value system behind a Jewish statehood, Zionism do not save a single soul.

To pave the way for the last antichrist to enter and rule in Jerusalem, the work of Iran, the Muslim Brotherhood, the Hamas, the Pope and Obama must bear fruits.

Now we have seen the fruits.

Let the end game be played out in its fullness inside Israel. The end result will be the same. In a not expected moment, the Messiah will return. It will not become a pleasant moments for all who have rejected and betrayed Him.

People of Israel: Repent, and embrace the Messiah. He is about to return. Amen.

Written by Ivar

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The hooligan killers in Gaza supported by the World
November 22, 2012

Gunmen shot dead six men in Gaza. They were accused of working for Israel. Their bodies were dragged through streets.

This extreme evil is what your your own leaders have presented to Israel as “peace partners”.

“Palestinian” gunmen shot dead six alleged collaborators in the Gaza Strip who “were caught red-handed,” according to a security source quoted by the Hamas Aqsa radio on Tuesday.

“They possessed hi-tech equipment and filming equipment to take footage of positions,” it said.

The Hamas radio said the men, who were suspected of working for Israel, were shot. It did not elaborate.

Source: Jerusalem Post

My comment:

This is what the western civilization have invited to our streets.

The very “peace partners” presented to Israel by the EU, USA, China, Russia, the UN, Tony Blair and the Pope.

These boys are facing it so difficult to survive in Gaza, that the United Nations had to collect money for them, so they could by nice 250 CC motorbikes. It is obviously more difficult to slaughter people when you have to walk all day.

It is not easy to find any noble side of Radical Islam. For 1.400 years, the Arab world has called down curses on their own head by following a demonic deception written down in the Koran.

There is no end of hooliganism, perversion, violence, injustice, misery and wickedness. I have earlier called this the very savage of mankind.

There are obviously good Arabs too. But they live in submission to Islam, and have become partakers of the sins of this paganism in its most filthy ways.

The Western World is equally guilty of the lawlessness and anarchy that rules and in the heart of the Hamas leadership. The UN has pumped hundred of million of dollars into the pockets of the Hamas leaders.

If there were any moral or ethical standards left in the civilized World, the evil extremist totalitarian rule of Hamas would have been brought to and end.

The free worlds fought and defeated Nazism.

Today there seems be be few who have the discernment, to actually see that the Neo-Nazis have full and global support.

Just like God of the Bible says, It will be all nations against their Creator. That is a rebellion and a battle that man can never win.

So get your acts together, and surrender to the living God. Accept the Lordship of the Messiah.

He is about to Return. Praise Jesus.

Written by Ivar

Signs in the sky: “Alien face” seen in northern lights
November 22, 2012

Photo of the “alleged alien” seen in northern lights

A photographer was shocked to return home and look at his photos of the northern lights only to discover signs of an alien’s face haunting the green sky.

Landscape photographer Iurie Belegurschi captured the sighting by chance in the spectacular Reykjanes peninsula of Iceland.

The colourful stretch of light could be confused for a cosmic invasion as it bizarrely resembles the face of a space creature.

‘I didn’t see the alien face during shooting, but when I came home I checked my photographs on the computer and I saw it! It’s unbelievable, I couldn’t believe my eyes.’

The 29-year-old native Moldovan used a Canon 5D Mark III to shoot the spectacle.

Self-taught Iurie moved to Iceland in 2006 to follow his biggest passion, the Northern Lights.

He is now waiting for the solar max in 2013-2014 to capture more aurora activity.

Source: Daily Mail

My Comment:

We are in the last days. It is written in His Word and it is simply the truth. Signs such as these will become more common. Ivar had written an article a few days of ago, with another sign that Our King is near. You can click here to read it.

Jesus warned us:

Luke 21:25-27

There will be signs in the sun, moon and stars. On the earth, nations will be in anguish and perplexity at the roaring and tossing of the sea. People will faint from terror, apprehensive of what is coming on the world, for the heavenly bodies will be shaken. At that time they will see the Son of Man coming in a cloud with power and great glory.

The descriptive words given to us by Our Messiah, one needs to really read to grasp the enormity of the situation. Only a Bible believing Christian realizes the seriousness of the situation and that the hour draws near.

Matthew 24:20-21

Pray that your flight will not take place in winter or on the Sabbath. 21 For then there will be great distress, unequaled from the beginning of the world until now—and never to be equaled again.

Jesus says to us: There will be such great distress, it will be unequaled, and never be equaled again. Our Messiah keeps warning us that he is Near. He gave us the signs to look for.

It’s not too late to turn to Jesus. While there is breath in your lungs, it is not too late.

Matthew 24:36-39

“But about that day or hour no one knows, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father. 37 As it was in the days of Noah, so it will be at the coming of the Son of Man. 38 For in the days before the flood, people were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, up to the day Noah entered the ark; 39 and they knew nothing about what would happen until the flood came and took them all away. That is how it will be at the coming of the Son of Man.

Written by: Gloria

Spanish synagogue and Danish Embassy vandalized
November 22, 2012

Anti-Israel protesters reportedly vandalized the Israeli Embassy in Denmark and a synagogue in Spain.

The neo-Nazis iikes to paint Hitlers symbols on Jewish properties. Like om this synagogue in Barcelona in Spain.

In Denmark, demonstrators on Tuesday who gathered outside the embassy near Copenhagen threw fireworks and sprayed the embassy walls with graffiti.

Two days earlier, some 20 protesters assembled outside the embassy in Hellerup spray-painted the words “Child killers” on the white walls that surround the Israeli diplomatic mission, according to the Coordination Forum for Countering Anti-Semitism, an international watchdog group.

The ugly face of Nazism and Jew-hate is back in Europe.

On Tuesday in Barcelona, the forum reported that vandals spray-painted a red swastika and graffiti standing 13 feet high on the wall of the city’s Reform synagogue.

The graffiti read, “Stop killing Gazas children, Israel kills, Zionist genocide assassins.”

Earlier that day, some 200 people participated in an anti-Israel demonstration at Barcelona’s Plaza St. Jaume.

Source: Jta.org

My comment:

What can we learn from the rise of Fascism in Europe?

Fascism used provocation against is opponents. The Fascists branded them selves as “peace makers”, and claimed their accusers were the real “Fascists”.

Today we experience the exactly copy-cat acts from the neo-Nazis in Europe and the Middle East.

They spray Nazi-symbols on Jewish property, and claim the Jews to be the real Nazis.

Are you one of them, they are able to fool?

Jew-hate has its origin in the bottomless pit. It comes from Satan, who has poisoned the mind of a lot of people, and made them his children.

If you are under such a curse, please pay attention. This curse can only be broken if you are willing to repent.

The blood of the Lamb of God cleanses us from all sins. He took our curses and sins on Him self, and nailed them to the cross. Amen.

Written by Ivar

Cartoon of the day # 145
November 22, 2012

A good Cartoon often tells the story in a better way than 1000 words

Daily bread from the life of Y´shua
November 22, 2012

John 3: 19

This is the verdict: Light has come into the world, but men loved darkness instead of light because their deeds were evil.

Men who fear the light, are often religious people. Religious rituals can be used as a cover up and excuse for doing nothing but such repeated rituals. True Christianity is to be in the likeness of the Messiah. He did not even go to mass, but walked from town to town to «do« the gospel. Jesus walked the talk. And so will His true follower, regardless of opposition from claimed to be «Christians» who love to stay put in darkness.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Zechariah 12:3,9:
And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to this site and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com

I will send you a PASSWORD

Ybic

Steven

Our New Website URL
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com

Facebook Page Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum: Please Check it out