Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Are There Two “Sudden Destructions” Coming?

Our New Website URL
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com
For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes

http://www.raptureready.com/soap/lawley12.html
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Facebook Page Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum: Please Check it out:LIKE it!

Are There Two “Sudden Destructions” Coming?

By Gene Lawley

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When Jesus prophesied coming events “as it was in the days of Noah”, and, likewise, “as it was in the days of Lot” in Luke 17:26-30, He reminded the readers of His words that “immediately after Noah entered the ark, and immediately after Lot was out of the city”, great judgment came upon the remaining people.

In like fashion, the Apostle Paul writes in I Thessalonians 5:3, “For when they shall say “Peace and safety”, then shall sudden destruction come upon them…and they shall not escape.”

The former passage goes on to describe how “one will be taken and the other left” where people are found, working or sleeping. This appears to coincide with the description of the Rapture that Paul earlier described in Chapter 4:16-17 of his first letter to the Thessalonians. The meaning of “taken” is clarified in I Corinthians 15:52-54, where in the “twinkling of an eye” those belonging to the Lord are changed from mortal to immortal, and corruptible to incorruptible individuals. John writes of this event, in the words of Jesus, in this manner: “In My Father’s house are many mansions; if it were not so I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you, and if I go to prepare a place for you, I will come again and receive you to Myself, that where I am, there you may be also” (John 14:2-3).

It does appear that the breadth of Scripture is on the side of a deliverance of believers from the path of the destructive judgments of God upon the unrepentant on earth, even from the first of the series of judgments that appear on the scene suddenly, then increasingly more pronounced as time passes, just as Paul described it in the second passage above, as of a woman in the travail of childbirth. Revelation 3:10, then, is established in its certainty as to its applicants, and to its time-frame: “Because you have kept My command to persevere, I also will keep you from the hour of trial which shall come upon the whole world, to test those who dwell on the earth.”

As we look into the kaleidoscope of intertwining end-time events, we can see clearly the certainty of the rapture—the sudden disappear-ance of millions of people of true faith—and we can see in Scripture that some kind of a “confirmation of a covenant” is to take place. This latter event is identified in Daniel 9:27 as having to do with Israel and its temple, a structure that is not now present in Israel. Some kind of peace agreement would have to be developed between Israel and its Islamic neighbors in order for that temple to be allowed on the Temple Mount in Jerusalem.

Is the current process of “on-again, off-again” peace talks to ultimately result in that covenant Daniel wrote about? The so-called “Quartet” of non-Jewish and non-Muslim nations have given them one year extensions, from September, 2009, and repeatedly to September, 2012, to bring a peace agreement together. Just shortly after September, 2011, there was a public declaration that peace discussions were stalled because of Israel’s unwillingness to turn over any more of its territory. Then, September, 2012, came with repeated resistance by Israel and threats of statehood declarations by the Palestinians at the United Nations.

Those Western and European nations are impatient with the squabbling between Jew and Muslim, and want to move on to their greater goal of one world government. It does appear that this peace agreement is the one pointed to by Daniel. The content is right, and the timing is right, on balance with all other end-time events on stage and on the horizon.

Peace, apparently, is not easy to come by, for both sides are quite fixed in their demands, and are unwilling to concede. Will another anticipated end-time event then have to come on the scene to convince the factions that a covenant must be executed? The Luke 17 passage identifies conditions of livelihood among people to be normal, reasonably peaceful, and stable, economically, when sudden disaster comes upon them. However, the Islamic nations surrounding Israel are bristling with the urge to make war with Israel. Nothing seems to appease their agitation, for they say, today, they want to wipe Israel off the map…just as they have said in Psalm 83 centuries ago.

Will it take, then, the judgment of God in the results of the Gog-Magog invasion from the North, to break the resistance of the Muslim faction to come to an agreement for peace? Looking at all of these events together, it could fall into this kind of lineup:

1. An encounter of Israel with its nearest neighbors, as described in Psalm 83, and Israel has, surprisingly, more defense strength than her enemies expected, and prevails.

2. The peace agreement comes together, and the Rapture occurs.

3. The sudden loss of millions of the population in America reduces it to a non-threatening entity in support of Israel, and the Gog-Magog invasion takes place while Israel’s attention is on rebuilding the temple and feeling “secure” in the new peace agreement. Yet, God again fights for them and Israel prevails over its aggressors.

4. The destruction of much of the Islamic world, or the impact of its loss in the encounter to “wipe Israel off the earth” will reduce or subdue the Muslim resistance to the control of a Judeo-Christian-sourced Anti-Christ, who will take charge.

5. After three and one-half years, this one who has come, “conquering and to conquer” will have become indwelt with the raging dragon (Revelation 12), and will take over the seven-headed beast. He will become its eighth head of solitary control (Revelation 17:11), move into the Temple and declare himself God, demanding worship of all people (II Thessalonians 2:3-4).

6. Judgments of God continue in increasing intensity, as of a woman in the travail of childbirth, until Jesus comes in person to end the charade of Satan, and effect the delivery, the birth of the millennium.

This article began with a question, “Are there two times of sudden destruction in the end-time?”. And given that the descriptions of events preceding the sudden destructions are, in fact, ahead of the tribulation period, it is a good likelihood that both “destructions” are the same event. In any case, it will not bode well for anyone left behind.

A like consideration could be given to the two mentions of peace in the end-time scenario, if one accepts the view that Daniel 9:27’s statement of the “confirming of a covenant with many” is a peace agreement for the benefit of Israel. It could hardly be anything else, given the details of its context. Which leads to the exclamation of “Peace and safety” that Paul writes of in I Thessalonians 5:3. Are these the same event? Daniel’s account introduces the seven-year period when the temple will be rebuilt and when the man of sin shuts down sacrifices, desecrates the temple and declares himself God. II Thessalonians 2:7-8 indicates godly resistance will be removed (the Rapture) and the lawless one will be revealed.

The coming of the Son of Man to remove His own from the path of judgment (as indicated in Luke 17:26-30), the “sudden destruction” that is announced in both accounts, is a fallout of the Rapture, the signal event for the end of the age of the Church. In Luke’s account, the ongoing activities of people indicate that the utter chaos and devastation of a collapsed economy occurs after, not before, the believers are taken out to be with the Lord. Thus, His coming will be sudden and unannounced…and unexpected by the world. Then, is the expected economic collapse, now so much in the news, coming before or after the Rapture?

As Paul writes in Titus 2:13, we are “looking for the blessed hope and glorious appearing of our great God and Savior Jesus Christ…”.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Zechariah 12:3,9:
And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to this site and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com

I will send you a PASSWORD

Ybic

Steven

Our New Website URL
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com

Facebook Page Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum: Please Check it out

Re: Are There Two “Sudden Destructions” Coming?

Give these people enough time (thankfully God will bring this to an end sooner rather than later) and they'll be preaching 5 sudden destructions, 4 raptures, 3 marriages, 2 second comings (wait they already preach this don't they?) and a partridge in a pear tree.

The fact is that there is only one second coming, and the rapture occurs at that time. No one will ever be "taken out of the world" and the son of perdition will be revealed in the 10th month, about 3 years prior to his destruction at the second coming in the 7th month.

Joh 17:15 I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.

Eph 6:13 Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.

King James 2000 Bible << 1 Corinthians 8:2 >>
And if any man thinks that he knows anything, he knows nothing yet as he ought to know.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Zechariah 12:3,9:
And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

BOB
King James 2000 Bible << 1 Corinthians 8:2 >>
And if any man thinks that he knows anything, he knows nothing yet as he ought to know.

Greetings Bob,

Yes this is true. One thing we need to understand (if not already so understood) is that, it's not really about what the scripture says- but rather, how we understand what the scripture says. This makes it difficult to reply to a verse that is posted without any input by the one posting, you know what I mean? There is a lot of differences in doctrines of the many churches, but there is only one scripture: and we are all given understanding by God, and not of our own. So, you see, you have an understanding of the verse you posted, but is it the same as mine? By doing so, the verse simply reaffirms to me what I already know, and may not be getting your point across.

For example, when I tell others there will be no "removal from the world" of the saints, often one will post Rev 3:10 and nothing else:

Rev 3:10 Because thou hast kept the word of my patience, I also will keep thee from the hour of temptation, which shall come upon all the world, to try them that dwell upon the earth.

Now, to their mind, this verse "proves" that there will be a "removal from the earth", you see? But in reality, it doesn't. It only teaches that certain will be "kept" (guarded, as in "keepers of a prison; keeping the gate; etc."); so you see that the words themselves are the same, it is our understanding of them that differ.

In the passage you're quoting, Paul is speaking concerning "meat offered to idols" so be sure to take that into consideration, that Paul is speaking of "knowledge" in the order of what is "true" and what is "false" and that all do not have the same knowledge, and the consequences can be different (conscience can be defiled by those without knowledge): it should be noted that Paul's epistles (as with the rest of the scripture) are all actually speaking of the events of the great tribulation, and the second coming (though it may appear he speaks of mundane, everyday things; his is speaking by way of parable which is what causes the "resting of them" spoken of by Peter in his epistle).

Here again Paul is speaking of the revelation of knowledge by the Spirit (which subject he began early in the letter- always be sure to take into account everything being said prior to any one verse), and that no man knows anything of himself, but only what he knows by the Spirit (he knows nothing but what has been revealed to him by the Spirit):

1Cor 2:7 But we speak the wisdom of God in a mystery, even the hidden wisdom, which God ordained before the world unto our glory: 8 Which none of the princes of this world knew: for had they known it, they would not have crucified the Lord of glory. 9 But as it is written, Eye hath not seen, nor ear heard, neither have entered into the heart of man, the things which God hath prepared for them that love him. 10 But God hath revealed them unto us by his Spirit: for the Spirit searcheth all things, yea, the deep things of God. 11 For what man knoweth the things of a man, save the spirit of man which is in him? even so the things of God knoweth no man, but the Spirit of God. 12 Now we have received, not the spirit of the world, but the spirit which is of God; that we might know the things that are freely given to us of God. 13 Which things also we speak, not in the words which man’s wisdom teacheth, but which the Holy Ghost teacheth; comparing spiritual things with spiritual. 14 But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned. 15 But he that is spiritual judgeth all things, yet he himself is judged of no man. 16 For who hath known the mind of the Lord, that he may instruct him? But we have the mind of Christ.

This of course means that the ones teaching these things which are false think they are true, being unsure (you will note their teachings usually end with a question mark) but this doesn't mean we are to indulge the false teachings simply because "they know only as they have been given" but that we should build on the foundation of truth- for how are they given knowledge if none teach them their error? You see? Moreover, through their error the mislead a great many others into destruction- therefore one must "guard" the true sheep, instructing them in avoidance of the snares of the devil. These things are not of me, but of the Spirit.

Now, again, I'm not really sure how you are understanding the verse you cite, so I may not be responding in a manner appropriate to your reply; but do want to say that the things that I say aren't meant in a non-loving manner: surely everything I am saying is intended through love to the edification of the body of God.