Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Dear Esther:

Our New Website URL
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com
For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes

http://www.raptureready.com/rap10.html
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Facebook Page Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum: Please Check it out:LIKE it!

Nov 19, 2012

Hello Esther,
Thank you so much for your encouraging and biblical responses.

Within the first few weeks of being saved (over 12 years ago now), I learned about the Rapture and was quite thrilled. I was so overjoyed to be saved from hell when I die, but to be saved from God’s impending judgments on the earth was overwhelming and exciting. Ever since, I have had this insatiable desire to understand eschatology. Your website has helped me tremendously over the years especially when I came up against fellow Christians who doubt the Rapture or place its timing during Tribulation.

Because of my zeal, I have been watching for signs of prophecies to be fulfilled. I have also tried to engage others, both Christian and non-Christians in discussions about the end times but I am often received with the, “Oh boy...here we go again” expression or “You sound like a nut case” kind of response. Are we to be quiet and passive about the end times? What is the proper biblical response? I cried when B.O. was elected the first time...knowing that was this was drawing us closer to the A.C. I am still mourning his re-election.

I had something recently come to mind...Jesus’ revelation to Paul was on the road to Damascus. This was to be the beginning of Paul’s ministry to the Gentiles (please correct me if I am wrong). Currently, we are seeing what could be the destruction of Damascus as prophesied in Isaiah 17:1, the burden against Damascus. “Behold, Damascus will cease from [being] a city, and it will be a ruinous heap.”

Could the destruction of Damascus be the trigger for the Rapture ending the Age of Grace for the Gentiles? I see this city as having symbolic significance for Gentiles. This would possibly trigger the battle of Armageddon where Israel would be divinely protected by God because the US would not engage in her defense.

I appreciate your thoughts and corrections regarding my above speculations.

May the Lord continue to bless and protect you!

Leanne

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dear Leanne,
Thank you very much for your kind words and sentiments.

To answer your question, “Are we to be quiet and passive about the end times? No, we are to be proactive as you are in sharing the Scriptures, which of course includes prophecy─an important means to pointing others to Christ and the reality of what is happening in this world.

“Blessed is he who reads and those who hear the words of this prophecy, and keep those things which are written in it; for the time is near” (Revelation 1:3).

Scoffers and nay Sayers will always present themselves just as the Lord warned. Prayerfully continue to share the Scriptures with others knowing many will not receive the words you are trying to enlighten them with (2 Peter 3: 2-4). You never know when you are planting seeds and the very words you share might one day sink in and someone who rejected your words will get saved.

Considering the fast pace we are moving toward Christ’s promised return, it is imperative to share the Word of God as much as possible. You are courageous, faithful and obedient. Too many professing Christians are lukewarm making little or no effort to warn others of the coming devastation ahead.

Regarding the Isaiah 17:1 prophecy, it is more likely to be a “trigger” for the battle of Ezekiel 38 and 39 (Gog-Magog war) when Almighty God intervenes and protects Israel when attacked by Russia and the predominately Islamic nations.

It sounds like you are confusing the final battle─the battle of Armageddon at the end of the Tribulation with the Gog-Magog war, a separate war, which takes place earlier. Ezekiel does seem imply that Israel will be on her own when attacked and the U.S. and Western nations might utter some sort of verbal response at best but will not come to Israel’s defense (Ezekiel 38:13).

God bless you Leanne for your faithful heart and concern for others. Please email me if you would like some solid reading recommendations on biblical prophecy.

Sincerely, Esther

“And so we have the prophetic word confirmed, which you do well to heed as a light that shines in a dark place, until the day dawns and the morning star rises in your hearts;” (2 Peter 1:19).

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dear Esther,
My father has been having a difficult time being able to reach his girlfriend about Christ. He has many questions on how he can even begin to tell her about a loving God when she has had such a horrible life. She had a horrible father who abused her and let his friends abuse her and her whole childhood was something out of a horror movie.

He has tried talking with her and for the most part he can’t tell her true feelings on the subject. Her children haven’t had much better of a life and he feels compelled to show them what a good Christian man and father looks like. The children have benefited from him greatly but he still doesn’t know quite what to say to her. How do you tell someone God is good and has a plan for them when they have never really seen what good is? Not only are there these problems, but also she is very sick all the time and has a lot of medical problems.

I was on Rapture Ready I started reading your column and love it and I thought maybe you would have some advice on how to help my dad. He wants so badly to be able to tell her of Christ's love for her but he’s afraid of pushing him away. I am very proud of him for what he has done for the children and now they happily attend church and love it. But he is still very worried about her and needs guidance.

Thank you and I enjoy reading your advice. I always find something in your advice that helps me and encourages me weekly. Keep up the good work and I anticipate hearing from you.

Sincerely,

Your sister in Christ Maddison

Dear Maddison,
God bless you for your kind words and your loving heart. You are a wonderful testament for the love of Christ by the way you relate to your Dad and his loved ones.

In this fallen world where the devil and his entities roam the earth unspeakable calamities occur. We are involved in a fierce spiritual war. The devil would like nothing more that to keep your father from talking to his girlfriend or anyone else about Christ. His fear of upsetting his girlfriend is just what the devil wants.

A place to begin sharing the love of God can start with emphasizing the following:

Be confident that the Holy Spirit will help minister to your father’s girlfriend. By approaching her in a prayerful mode, the Holy Spirit will guide him as he seeks Him to intervene in the situation. The initial focus of the conversation (s) might be on how much Christ suffered. But your Dad must seek the Holy Spirit’s guidance and let Him lead the conversation. “Now He who searches the hearts knows what the mind of the Spirit is, because He makes intercession for the saints according to the will of God” (Romans 8:27).

When a person can really grasp that Christ suffered enormously for humanity, it might help victims of any type of abuse begin to understand the depth of evil we are up against and also realize how much the Lord loves us by taking all the world’s sins upon Himself. What could be more loving than that? Then turn the conversation toward the awesome future that awaits all those who accept Christ’s sacrifice and that this world is loaded with injustices but very soon all believers will be free from this hell on earth.

Explain to your father’s girlfriend that the devil uses people and circumstances to cause pain and destruction at every opportunity. It is such a serious situation that God Himself, in the flesh suffered to counteract the evil plans of Satan. He endured intense pain and rejection.

We all have unanswered questions in this life when it comes to senseless tragedies and abuse but God has promised us eternal life where all acts of evil will be eliminated forever. It is therein that our hope lies, our future destiny with Christ.

Also, your father’s loving concern for this woman and her children are a reflection of Christ’s love. By his devotion to her he can reassure her that he will do everything as her protector to never let anyone hurt her or her children again.

Jesus told us that we would have suffering and tribulation in this life but to “be of good cheer” knowing He has made a way for us to have eternal life (John 16:33). I would attempt talking about the great future Christ has promised all believers. And as long, as we are here on this earth the power of the Holy Spirit can heal us and transform our lives so we can become a “new creation” in Christ:

“Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation; old things have passed away; behold, all things have become new” 2 Corinthians 5:17).

A holy future with Christ is our blessed hope; all the more reason to accept Christ’s free gift of salvation while there is still time. Your Dad’s girlfriend should know that those who harmed her will have God to answer to and will not get away with what they did. Jesus warned of offenses against children:

“Then He said to the disciples, “It is impossible that no offenses should come, but woe to him through whom they do come! It would be better for him if a millstone were hung around his neck, and he were thrown into the sea, than that he should offend one of these little ones” (Luke 17:1-2).

I also suggest sharing Bible prophecy with her. So many good resources are available today on the topic and in that way she might begin to see how so many prophecies have already been fulfilled and how close we are to the very last days of world history and the end of suffering for all those who receive Christ’s gift of salvation.

I am also going to leave you a link to a number of helpful books that may help you find further effective ways to reach your father’s girlfriend.

As far as her poor health, that could very likely be a physical manifestation of all the abuse she has endured. I would not be surprised to see her health improve once she begins to come to terms with her issues and as the bondage to her past is alleviated.

This situation is definitely is a job for the great Comforter. I pray He will reach this dear woman’s spirit and transform her life quickly. By holding on to her past she is still giving power to those who hurt her over her life.

In God’s love, Esther

“He heals the brokenhearted and binds up their wounds. The LORD lifts up the humble; He casts the wicked down to the ground” (Psalm 147:3-6).

http://www.christianbook.com/Christian/Books/cms_content?page=559848&sp=6898

Dear Esther,
I know that God wants me to put into my body foods that will keep me energized and ready to do His work. For some reason it is extremely difficult. There are so many choices out there and it seems like all the bad stuff, potato chips, cookies, etc, are less expensive than things like fruit and vegetables. Can you please direct me to some scripture, from the Bible that can help me to resist the unhealthy foods that are out there?

Sincerely, Concerned for My Health

Dear Concerned for My Health,
You are not alone with this struggle and your sincere concern for your health is the first step in achieving victory over this challenge. Spiritual health and physical health are often intertwined. You already know that God wants you to eat healthy foods, but our natural body fights our spirit. You are right to ask for Scripture to strengthen you and bring you to a new level of confidence and freedom from the battle with the flesh.

Ask yourself if you are truly surrendered to the Lord. An aspect of true spiritual growth always involves transformation by the renewing of our minds, not by our power but by the power of the Holy Spirit.

“I beseech you therefore, brethren, by the mercies of God, that you present your bodies a living sacrifice, holy, acceptable to God, which is your reasonable service. And do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind, that you may prove what is that good and acceptable and perfect will of God” (Romans 12:2).

The pressures of this world can be immense and our flesh naturally seeks instant comfort and gratification by reaching for a quick fix, which is often found in eating easy-to-grab foods. But as I remind all of us in my other letters, in Christ, we are new creations and when we yield to the Holy Spirit we can overcome obstacles that keep us in various types of bondage. Our thinking and the way we relate to any type of temptation must change.

Regarding the cost of fruits and vegetable in comparison to fast foods, you might rethink that. I personally adhere to a diet of high water-content foods, mostly fresh raw fruits and vegetables and have found ways to not break the bank to eat well. I would encourage you to narrow down some healthy foods that you really like and build your meals and snacks around those favorites.

Simplicity is always best. A couple of organic potatoes with a side of steamed broccoli, lightly buttered are easy to prepare, healthy, satisfying and nutritious. Get creative and take the time to find alternative ways to have healthy foods in your fridge and pantry that you can access quickly. Baked yams or sweet potatoes make good quick snacks even when they are cold straight from the fridge. Next time you reach for a box of cookies or refined “snacks” read the label. When you see the long list of chemicals and additives that alone should keep you from regularly consuming those products.

You may need to go through a period of resistance when you truly make up your mind to change your way of eating:

“All discipline for the moment seems not to be joyful, but sorrowful; yet to those who have been trained by it, afterwards it yields the peaceful fruit of righteousness” (Hebrews12:11).

But what seems impossible to us is always possible with God:

“For with God nothing is impossible” (Luke 1:37).

I have complete confidence that you can do this. Go to Him and ask Him to carry you through a time of change. As you move toward eating healthier foods with the Lord as your strength, you will be doing a great service to others and will be better able to witness and represent the Lord (as you already know).

As we grow deeper in our faith and partake in the true bread of life, our tendencies to give into fleshly desires will naturally diminish. Here are some additional Scriptures to help you get started:

“And Jesus said to them, “I am the bread of life. He who comes to Me shall never hunger, and he who believes in Me shall never thirst” (John 6:35).

“If then you were raised with Christ, seek those things which are above, where Christ is, sitting at the right hand of God. Set your mind on things above, not on things on the earth. For you died, and your life is hidden with Christ in God” (Colossians 3:1-3).

“Do you not know that you are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God dwells in you? If anyone defiles the temple of God, God will destroy him. For the temple of God is holy, which temple you are” (1 Corinthians 16-17).

“Therefore, whether you eat or drink, or whatever you do, do all to the glory of God” (1 Corinthians 10:31).

“But I discipline my body and bring it into subjection, lest, when I have preached to others, I myself should become disqualified” (1 Corinthians 9:27).

“So Daniel said to the steward whom the chief of the eunuchs had set over Daniel, Hananiah, Mishael, and Azariah, “Please test your servants for ten days, and let them give us vegetables to eat and water to drink. Then let our appearance be examined before you, and the appearance of the young men who eat the portion of the king’s delicacies; and as you see fit, so deal with your servants.”

So he consented with them in this matter, and tested them ten days. And at the end of ten days their features appeared better and fatter in flesh than all the young men who ate the portion of the king’s delicacies.

Thus the steward took away their portion of delicacies and the wine that they were to drink, and gave them vegetables. As for these four young men, God gave them knowledge and skill in all literature and wisdom; and Daniel had understanding in all visions and dreams” (Daniel 1:11- 17).

Best wishes! Esther

“But also for this very reason, giving all diligence, add to your faith virtue, to virtue knowledge, to knowledge self-control, to self-control perseverance, to perseverance godliness” (2 Peter 1:5-6).

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Zechariah 12:3,9:
And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to this site and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com

I will send you a PASSWORD

Ybic

Steven

Our New Website URL
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com

Facebook Page Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum: Please Check it out