Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Nearing Midnight: Is Obama the Antichrist?

Our New Website URL
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com
For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes

http://www.raptureready.com/rap16.html
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Facebook Page Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum: Please Check it out:LIKE it!

Is Obama the Antichrist?
The stunning reelection of President Obama has caused several of us in the field of Bible prophecy to question the possibility of him being the Antichrist. I still look for a leader to come out of the area that was once part of the Roman Empire. Since we don't have a clear vision of the ten-horned confederation that will elect the Beast, it would be unwise to slam the door on any non-European leader.

I did a search on "Is Obama the Antichrist?" and found very little current information on this subject. One search pointed right back to Rapture Ready. So, I guess I need to provide my own answer the question.

There was once a time when you couldn't be called a world leader unless there was some group identifying you as the Antichrist. Lately, pin the tail on the AC has become a dying art. Back in the nineties, every prophecy conference that I would visit had someone labeling a political leader as the AC. I remember attending an afternoon session at a God's News Behind the News conference where four speakers in a row tagged Bill Clinton as the Beast.

Today, we've gone in the opposite direction. I was recently at a prophecy conference where Barack Obama's name never came up once. He seems to be mysteriously coated with Teflon when it comes to any speculation of him having an end-times role. When you have someone who would have to hold a news conference while wearing horns and the number "666" tattooed on his forehead to get the attention of Bible scholars, that is the guy you need to keep an eye on.

Robert Jeffress, senior pastor at First Baptist Church in Dallas, deserves credit for daring to state the obvious fact on this subject. He said if Obama wins the election, his victory would lead to the reign of the Antichrist:

"I want you to hear me tonight," he said. "I am not saying that President Obama is the Antichrist, I am not saying that at all... But what I am saying is this: the course he is choosing to lead our nation is paving the way for the future reign of the Antichrist.”

The statement by Jeffress became yet another example of how Obama is being shielded from any criticism. Here we have a leading pastor comparing Obama to Satan's evil spawn, and the press turned the story into a debate on why Jeffress recommended people voting for Romney, a member of the Mormon cult. Jeffress argued back that when you have a choice between two evils, you go for the lesser one.

As Christians, we are responsible for understanding the signs of the times. One of the best ways to know how close we are to the Tribulation hour is to track how ready the world is for the rise of the Antichrist. Here is a quick overview of what the Bible says about the Antichrist:

Daniel 11:36-43: He will magnify himself above God.
Daniel 8:23-25: He will be a problem solver.
Revelation 6:2: Everyone will think he wants peace.
Revelation 13:2: Satan is behind the Antichrist's power.
Revelation 13:5: He will have great political power.
Daniel 9:24-27: He will make a seven-year pact with Israel.
Revelation 13:7: He will wage war against the saints.
Revelation 13:8: He will be worshiped by all.
Revelation 13:16-17: He will require all to receive a mark.
Revelation 17:11-17: The Antichrist will betray the apostate church.
Revelation 19:19: The Antichrist will fight against Christ.

The devil has no way of knowing who will be the Antichrist until we reach the point that it is obvious that we are in the Tribulation. Until we reach the point of clarity, Satan will always have someone who has his unholy blessing. Right now, Obama would seem to be the front runner. When or if that mantle passes from him, time will only tell.

I've been surprised by how many end-times bloggers used the Obama election victory as an excuse to shutter their operations. I think this was an incredibly foolish move on the part of these people. The Bible warns that people like Obama will prosper in the last days. When you are running a race and people are dropping out or falling back, it is a perfect sign that the finish line is drawing near.

"Don’t let anyone deceive you in any way. For that day will not come unless the apostasy comes first and the man of lawlessness is revealed, the son of destruction. He opposes and exalts himself above every so-called god or object of worship, so that he sits in God’s sanctuary, publicizing that he himself is God" (2 Thessalonians 2:3-4 HCSB).

-- Todd

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Gates of Hell
A great number of those who name the name of Christ believe this season of presidential politics in America represents cumulative proof that satanic darkness is descending at a pace that makes coming judgment unstoppable. Every social issue involving morality that the born again hold dear has, they believe, observably been steamrolled by a juggernaut from the darkest regions forewarned of by the Bible. There seems little, if any, hope of culture as it has been known in this nation surviving the next four years.

Such is the general sense among those who were on the losing side in this election–not just among Christians. We can know this, because all fifty states have growing numbers of quite worried, unhappy citizens signing petitions to have their respective states secede from these United States.

While secession isn’t going to happen–and should not happen--the strong sentiment for doing so, rampant and growing, makes it clear that we are a nation divided. We remember that Abraham Lincoln--another president facing the United States' split down the middle, invoking the truth spoken by Jesus about a house divided--stated that a nation divided cannot stand. It is clear that it has been Satan’s desire to so divide America since its inception. What we face now in the coming months, and perhaps years, just might be as close as America has come to the devil achieving his goal.

Lucifer’s quest got well underway in this country back in the time of slavery, of course. Although economic and other exigencies of the time divided Americans one from another, it was the matter of the horrors of slavery versus abolition that generated the division to the point of producing civil war. However, the division actually raised its serpent-like head at the time the Founding Fathers were trying to form a constitution that would be suitable to frame the republic they envisioned. According to historical letters between early American citizens, the Constitutional Convention, during the time of formulating the document that would govern the United States, was rife with anger and division. It seemed impossible that any conciliation was to be forthcoming. This nation, so obviously put together by Providence, was coming unglued at its core-beginning. Satan was at work to prevent any influence by the God of Heaven.

Fast forward to 1963. The United States’ history to that point proved God’s mighty hand had guided the American ship of state through the troubled waters of its conception, its battle with the British, at that time the greatest of all powers on earth.

There was in the American Revolution a supernatural energy that superseded that earthly, British, power. It was an unlikely Founding Father who convinced the members of the Constitutional Congress to appropriate that supernatural influence so the nation could survive and thrive. The founder claimed by many to be the deist, the existentialist, within the group who, was thought to consider God to have put the world in motion before sitting back with arms folded to only observe, made a recommendation that astounded the gathering. He first analyzed the situation. Each representative had his own provincial interest that was blocking the coming together for the good of the fledgling nation. He recommended that they depart for three days to reflect and consider what was in their hearts and minds, and what was needed to be accomplished.

Dr. Benjamin Franklin said to George Washington, and to the others in that august gathering, before they left to follow his advice:

Before I sit down, Mr. President, I will suggest another matter; and I am really surprised that it has not been proposed by some other member at an earlier period of our deliberations. I will suggest, Mr. President, that propriety of nominating and appointing, before we separate, a chaplain to this Convention, whose duty it shall be uniformly to assemble with us, and introduce the business of each day by and address to the Creator of the universe, and the Governor of all nations, beseeching Him to preside in our council, enlighten our minds with a portion of heavenly wisdom, influence our hearts with a love of truth and justice, and crown our labors with complete and abundant success! (WallBuilders, Issues and Articles, "Franklin’s Appeal for Prayer at the Constitutional Convention")

Back to 1963

Progressive thinkers decided by the eventful year of 1963 that invoking the help of the Almighty, which was adopted with great reverence by those at that foundational congress, was no longer appropriate for America’s children in public schools. Even though the founders had looked with disdain at Alexander Hamilton’s angry objection to the appointing of a chaplain and of opening with prayer, the Supreme Court in 1963 readily ruled that God was to be removed from the classrooms. That has been the case ever since, and the results have been profoundly devastating.

America finds itself in a slide toward oblivion. The populace has been dumbed down through values clarification that proposes no moral absolutes be applied to situational ethics. This hellish philosophical inculcation has been inflicted upon children at the most formative levels for fifty years. Moral clarity has been replaced by the reprobate mindset about which God’s Word forewarns: “And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind" (Romans 1:28a).

That brings us to November 2012 and the presidential election just concluded. America has just said "yes" to humanism’s "no moral absolutes," and "stay out of our business" to the Creator of all things who has said that the shedding of innocent blood is a sin of monumental magnitude.

The world is going full-throttle down the broad way that leads to destruction. It is movement through a gaping opening the Lord terms “the gates of hell.” A great division is coming that will forever codify God’s opinion of humanism’s deadly rebelliousness. The born again, who are the salt and light of the earth and of this nation, will soon be removed in the Rapture, and judgment will begin. Jesus said He would build His church upon Himself, “and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it” (Matthew 16:18c).

“Choose you this day whom ye will serve” (Joshua 24:15b).

--Terry

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Zechariah 12:3,9:
And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to this site and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com

I will send you a PASSWORD

Ybic

Steven

Our New Website URL
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com

Facebook Page Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum: Please Check it out