Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
News That Matters: Israel do not want to remove the Hamas

Our New Website URL
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com
For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes

http://ivarfjeld.wordpress.com/
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Facebook Page Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum: Please Check it out:LIKE it!

Israel do not want to remove the Hamas
November 19, 2012

If the Hamas-regime is removed, the two-state-solution will be enforced on Israel.

Benjamin Netanyahu seems to be caught somewhere between the devil and the deep blue sea. The Messiah is the only and correct option.

The Inner cabinet in Jerusalem is caught between the devil and the blue sea.

Israel has the military capability to remove the Hamas-regime from Gaza. The million dollar question will be:

What comes next?

As long as secular dictator Hosni Mubarak was leading a US supported government in Cairo, Egypt could be challenged to take the Gaza-strip back under her control.

Even Mubarak refused.

With the US backed Muslim Brotherhood ruling in Cairo, that option is no longer available. Hamas or the ruling fascists in Cairo is two sides of the same coin.

Israel is running out of options.

A lesser evil seems to be to remove the Hamas-regime, and put the PLO-regime in Ramallah back in power in Gaza.

But the PLO-regime is seen as highly corrupted, and will not gain popular support among the people of Gaza.

Another problem is that PLO back in Gaza will give the UN and EU the truth ace against Benjamin Netanyahu. No longer the Israeli strongman can refuse to accept a two-state-solution. Netanyahu will be forced to negotiate a “peace agreement” along 1967 cease fire lines.

The third option, is to enter Gaza and weaken the Hamas-regime. But as after the war in 2009, the Islamic terror group will continue to rebuild its stockpile of rockets, and fire them into Southern and central Israel.

Having Satan and his children as their enemies, the doctrine of limited rocket terror from Gaza had to fail. Now it has failed.

This option was like doing a cancer surgery, but only for the purpose of removing parts of the cancer. In a bid to contain the sicknesses.

We who believe in the Bible, and obey the Messiah knows that the Jewish people will be in great distress just before His second coming.

We pray that the Jews will embrace their Messiah, and set their hope on Yeshua of Nazareth. Amen.

Daniel 12:1
[ The End Times ] “At that time Michael, the great prince who protects your people, will arise. There will be a time of distress such as has not happened from the beginning of nations until then. But at that time your people—everyone whose name is found written in the book—will be delivered.

At the end of the road, the Jews will be left with Him as the only valid option on the table. And it is not going to be pleasant for all who have cursed the Jewish people, or harmed the state of Israel.

Isaiah 49:26
I will make your oppressors eat their own flesh; they will be drunk on their own blood, as with wine. Then all mankind will know that I, the LORD, am your Savior, your Redeemer, the Mighty One of Jacob.”

Those who reject Him will perish. Both Jews and gentiles alike. Chose life, obey the Messiah today.

Written by Ivar

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Franklin Graham leads apostate end time cult
November 19, 2012

Franklin Graham do not want to name cults that gives Jesus a bad name. His ministry brand Mormonism as part of Christianity.

Franklyn Graham is walking on the broad way, that demands compromises on the truth.

A month after the Billy Graham Evangelistic Association removed an article describing Mormonism as a “cult” from its website, ministry head Franklin Graham clarified on Wednesday that he was unaware of the article’s existence.

The evangelist told CNN that he did not write the article and that he was “shocked” to find the article on the BGEA website.

”We have 10,000 pages and I don’t write the 10,000 pages. Other people have written it. There was a discussion as to what a cult was and they (the article) had a definition of a cult and then they gave some examples and when I found out there were examples they took them off. But I was shocked that we even had that on there,” Graham said, as he described the “cult” reference as name-calling.

“If I want to win a person to Christ, how can I call that person a name? That’s what shocked me, that we were calling people names.”

Providing examples of “cults,”it listed Jehovah’s Witnesses, Mormons, the Unification Church, Unitarians, Spiritists, and Scientologists.

A pagan promoted as a “Christian” by many who accepts lies to be the truth.

The article was taken down in October shortly after Billy Graham, 94, met with Mitt Romney, a Mormon, at his home in Montreat, N.C.

Graham was impressed by Romney’s “strong moral convictions” and said he would do all he can to help the Republican presidential candidate.

Romney lost the election to President Barack Obama a couple of weeks back.

Source: Christian Post

My comment:

Th Papacy wants all Evangelical Christians to jump the Reformation, and accept Roman Catholicism as “Christianity”.

One of the supporters of the Pope, is Billy Graham. When the Papacy is accepted, the return back to Rome become a surety. The Pontiff is portrayed as the leader of the largest Christian Church, a man who can create end time unity in the “Body of Christ”.

Franklin Graham is just walking in his father shoes. If Catholicism can be accepted as part of the Christian family, who not Mormonism. The Pope wants to unite all people who believe in “god”

Matthew 10:21-22
“Brother will betray brother to death, and a father his child; children will rebel against their parents and have them put to death. All men will hate you because of me, but he who stands firm to the end will be saved.

The way through the wide gates have always been buttered with good intentions. But this is the way of compromises, and one lie takes the next.

Stay put in the lesson from the Reformation. Both the Pope in Rome and Mitt Romney are two antichrists among us.

Repent or perish.

Written by Ivar

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Endtime unity around false Marian theology
November 19, 2012

The International Mary of Nazareth Center in the city of Nazareth will be inaugurated Friday by the Latin Patriarch of Jerusalem.

On the feast of the Annunciation, just across from the Basilica of the Annunciation, an international, interreligious center dedicated to Our Lady is set to open.The International Mary of Nazareth Center will be inaugurated Friday by the Latin Patriarch of Jerusalem, His Beatitude Fouad Twal.

The Roman Catholic Patriarch of Jerusalem does his very best to deceive the Jewish people.

At 5 p.m., an ecumenical celebration will bring together representatives of the Churches of the Holy Land.

The following day, the center will open its doors to the public.

The International Mary of Nazareth Center has an ecumenical aim and promotes interreligious dialogue.

The Center showing in one of the rooms the way in which the Virgin Mary is perceived by the Eastern Churches, in the Quran and as a Jewish woman.

Source: Zenit.com

Here is another site, that explains to the reader the true motive behind this Marian center in Nazareth.

Ecumenical in its approach, the aim is to show Mary in the Christian, Jewish and Muslim worlds by means of contemporary audio-visual techniques. A one-hour visit can include the biblical terrace gardens and chapel on the roof, with wonderful views over Nazareth. There will also be a restaurant and gift shop.

My comment:

There is nothing in the Bible that tell us to promote and end time unity across religions.

The Catholic Church has its own agenda, to bring unity between Catholics, Christians, Muslims and Jews. Those who start to support this religious movement, will end up supporting the last anti-Christ that will appear in flesh.

Another Roman Catholic chapel of deceptions has come up in Nazareth.

To use “Jesus” as an end time unity factor, is not possible. Because very few can accept that Jesus of the Bible is the only way to Heaven.

Neither are they willing to repent, and Obey His teaching.

The majority of the Jews feel that they do not need to be washed by the blood of the Messiah.

The Muslims claims Jesus is not God, and the Catholics feel that faith in Maria is a better way to be saved.

The Roman Catholic “Mary” can be used to get “end time unity”. Because she does not teach anything, and therefore is no challenge to any religious person. Since Mary of the Bible does not have a teaching or righteousness of her own, it is easy to create a man made theology around her, add human wisdom and doctrines taught by demons.

The mother of Jesus has not paid with her blood for the sins of the World, nor was she crucified for your sins.

Since faith in Mary can not save anyone, the Vatican has added to the scriptures to make her a co-redeemer to her son. The Papal religious movement claims she was born without sin, lived a sinless life, never had sex with her husband, and was taken sinless up in heaven in body and soul. That makes “Catholic Mary” a pagan goddess, that has absolutely nothing to do with the Biblical faith in Jesus the Messiah.

The teaching of Rome also robs the mother of Jesus from her Jewishness. In stead of being a Law obeying Jewish girl, she has become a spiritual prostitute that promotes worship of idols, and her self being the pagan “Queen of Heaven”.

1 Timothy 2:5
For there is one God and one mediator between God and mankind, the man Christ Jesus.

There is simply not a single line in the Bible who speaks about “God the Mother”, or “The Mother of God”. The Jewish virgin Miriam must be crying tears of blood over the wicked people who have elevated her above men, copied her ID and made her a goddess.

What blasphemy. What a shame.

The Vatican is a truly a house of demons. If you want to have eternal life, please run for your life. Have nothing to do with the evil deeds of darkness of the Pope and his followers.

First published: 24.03.2011.

Written by Ivar

Blood red auroras over North America
November 19, 2012

Similar splashes of candy-cane red were spotted over Wisconsin and Michigan.

There will be powerful signs in the Heavens above.

The apparition might be related to rare all-red auroras sometimes seen during intense geomagnetic storms.

They occur some 300 to 500 km above Earth’s surface and are not yet fully understood. Some researchers believe the red lights are linked to a large influx of low-energy electrons.

When such electrons recombine with oxygen ions in the upper atmosphere, red photons are emitted. At present, space weather forecasters cannot predict when this will occur.

Source: Space Weather.com

My comment:

The Bible explains that the return of the Messiah will come after powerful signs.

When a believer see all this, He will rejoice. In the midst of chaos, evil and wickedness, the Lord explains that we have nothing to fear.

Daniel 6:27
He rescues and he saves; he performs signs and wonders in the heavens and on the earth. He has rescued Daniel from the power of the lions.”

Acts 2:19
I will show wonders in the heaven above and signs on the earth below, blood and fire and billows of smoke.

Revelation 6:12
I watched as he opened the sixth seal. There was a great earthquake. The sun turned black like sackcloth made of goat hair, the whole moon turned blood red.

Lift up your eyes. See and understand that your redemption is near.

Written by Ivar

Cartoon of the day # 114
November 19, 2012

A good Cartoon often tells the story in a better way than 1000 words

1 Comment | Cartoon of the day | Tagged: Iran, Israel, Obama | Permalink
Posted by ivarfjeld

The Old and the New Covenant
November 19, 2012

Daniel 8:23
“In the latter part of their reign, when rebels have become completely wicked, a stern-faced king, a master of intrigue, will arise.

Revelation 17:11
The beast who once was, and now is not, is an eighth king. He belongs to the seven and is going to his destruction.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Zechariah 12:3,9:
And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to this site and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com

I will send you a PASSWORD

Ybic

Steven

Our New Website URL
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com

Facebook Page Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum: Please Check it out