Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
News That Matters: Israel prepare to take out Hamas leadership

Our New Website URL
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com
For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes

http://ivarfjeld.wordpress.com/
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Facebook Page Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum: Please Check it out:LIKE it!

Israel prepare to take out Hamas leadership
November 15, 2012

IDF begins Operation Pillar of Defense by deploying infantry forces to Gaza border.

The Israeli Military might get the order to look for and remove the political leadership of the Hamas.

The IDF on Wednesday opened a campaign to remove the rocket menace afflicting the South with the targeted killing of Hamas terror chief Ahmed Jabari.

Named Operation Pillar of Defense (in Hebrew, Operation Pillar of Cloud), the intense aerial strikes also targeted Hamas rocket arsenals throughout the Gaza Strip.

89 rockets exploded across southern Israel on Wednesday night, schools within 40 km. of the Gaza Strip were declared closed, and residents were urged to follow directives from the IDF Home Front Command. The Iron Dome rocket defense system intercepted 28 rockets.

Source: Jerusalem Post

My comment:

For Israel, the doctrine of limited terrorism has failed. To avoid a two-state-solution being enforced on the Jewish state, Jerusalem has accepted the Hamas-regime by nature.

A limited number of rockets fired into Southern Israel has been the price to pay, to avoid a bigger evil.

The PLO awaits the fall of the Hamas regime. When Gaza is back under the control of Ramallah, there is no reason for why the United Nation shall not declare the formation of a “Palestine statehood”.

For all who read the Bible and accept the prophetic Word to be valid and true, this is just another example of how Israel will be forced to surrender Zionism. All nations (UN) shall rise to right the chosen people of God.

She shall be left alone, crying out to the Messiah to come. He will come. But it is not going to be a pleasure for all who fought against Zion, and placed them self under the coming judgment.

If the IDF is ordered to remove the political leadership of the Hamas, something worse and more evil is in the pipeline.

Written by Ivar

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rabbi David Rosen promotes One World religion
November 15, 2012

AJC’s Rosen receives interfaith award with top Anglican cleric and imam.

Patriarch Bartholomew of Constantinople, the Pope, David Rosen and Wande Abimbola of Nigeria at interfaith meeting in Assisi, Italy.

Rabbi David Rosen was one of a triumvirate of Jewish, Muslim and Christian clergymen recognized by Search for Common Ground, a group that promotes reconciliation and conflict resolution.

Lord George Carey of Clifton

Jointly receiving the group’s interfaith award were Rosen, the international director of interreligious affairs for the American Jewish Committee;

Lord George Carey of Clifton, the former Archbishop of Canterbury, the head of the Anglican church;

and Imam Feisal Abdul Rauf, the chairman of the Cordoba Initiative, which is behind the controversial initiative to commemorate the Sept. 11 attacks with an interfaith center near the World Trade Center in Manhattan.

Imam Addul Rauf.

Among other honorees at the Nov. 8 event in Washington D.C. was the late Ambassador Christopher Stevens, killed Sept. 11 in an attack on the U.S. consulate in Benghazi, Libya.

Previous recipients of the Common Ground Awards include Liberian President Ellen Johnson Sirleaf; former U.S. President Jimmy Carter; Archbishop Desmond Tutu, a leader in the anti-Apartheid movement in South Africa; boxer Muhammad Ali; and Sesame Workshop, the children’s programmer.

Source: The JTA.org

My comment:

It is sad that people can not accept Jesus as the King of Kings, and the only way to our Father God in Heaven.

Acts 4:12
Salvation is found in no one else, for there is no other name under heaven given to men by which we must be saved.”

Regardless if people are Jews or gentiles: If they reject to be saved by the blood the Messiah, they will be judged and they will perish.

God of the Bible is Holy. In His presence, sin can not exist. The fire of Hell is prepared for all who do not feel they need to be saved, and live a life in sin and indulgences.

The very purpose of the Vatican II, was to start the work of building the One World religion. Many people can not accept that the Messiah is the Son of God. But most people are willing to accept the “gospel” of the Papacy, his universialism and formation of a new brotherhood of all “believers” in ‘god”.

This is a devilish trap.

Matthew 18:6
But if anyone causes one of these little ones who believe in me to sin, it would be better for him to have a large millstone hung around his neck and to be drowned in the depths of the sea.

For people who leads people into this deception and sin, it would be better if they had a millstone around their neck, and been thrown into the deep blue ocean.

John 3:18
Whoever believes in him is not condemned, but whoever does not believe stands condemned already because he has not believed in the name of God’s one and only Son.

Because when the Messiah returns, they final destiny will be eternal punishment. In Hell there will be endless opportunities to regret. But unfortunately there will neither be a second chance, nor will anyone find any exit.

Accept the Lordship of Yeshua the Messiah today. Escape the trap set up by the Devil and all his children.

Written by Ivar

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

US Rabbi: Let Muslims, Jews and Catholics find common ground
November 15, 2012

On Sunday, the 27th of February 2011, an Interfaith meeting was held discussing 40 years of Catholic-Jewish relations.

Rchard Marker

Rabbi Marker is the Vice Chair of International Jewish Committee on Irreligious Consultation.

He says since Vatican Two, the Catholic Church has renounced anti-semitism and the two faiths have matured in their dialogue over the past 40 years.

He believes Jewish-Muslim relations could be transformed if the same model of dialogue with Catholics is used with Muslims. He stated:

“Forty years in the histories of two great world religions is but a blink of an eye,” Marker, chairman of the International Jewish Committee for Interreligious Consultation, said. “But 40 years of a relationship is a sign of its maturity.”

“The focus of the world is no longer specifically on Jewish- Christian amity. We must, for so many reasons, involve the third of our Abrahamic siblings… Islam.”

Christian and Jewish leaders have met regularly with Muslims to find common understanding, but these talks have not reached the depths of Jewish/Catholic dialogue which began officially in 1971.

These talks however, have not been all roses. Many Jewish leaders look down on Pope Benedict XVI for promoting ‘Sainthood’ for Pope Pius XII and did not do enough to save Jews during the Holocaust.

Paris Cardinal Andre Vingt-Trois hosted the four-day meeting, saying Catholics and Jews know each other as “friends” over the 40 years of dialogue with each other.

Source: haaretz

My Comment:

Rabbi Richard Marker is deceived if he believes the Vatican is now “friends” with Israel.

How can friendship be declared when over and over the Pope wants a divided Israel and is constantly defending the Palestinians?

The ‘Holy See’ is also on board with the United Nations, whom are not kind to Israel and can’t wait to see a Palestinian state. For Rabbi Marker to call Muslims the Jews “Abrahamic siblings” is a sad and false observation.

Islam will never be a ‘brother’ to Israel. Marker is walking down Antichrist lane which calls for ‘peace’ at any cost. When this false peace comes, many will give glory to God. But it wont be the God of Abraham, it will be the god of this world, Lucifer, whose goal is to be worshiped at adored. We need to pray for the Jewish people, that they will recognize their Messiah has already come, and in Him they have eternal life.

2 Thessalonians 2:1-4

Concerning the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ and our being gathered to him, we ask you, brothers and sisters, not to become easily unsettled or alarmed by the teaching allegedly from us—whether by a prophecy or by word of mouth or by letter—asserting that the day of the Lord has already come. Don’t let anyone deceive you in any way, for that day will not come until the rebellion occurs and the man of lawlessness is revealed, the man doomed to destruction. He will oppose and will exalt himself over everything that is called God or is worshiped, so that he sets himself up in God’s temple, proclaiming himself to be God.

First published: March 3rd, 2011.

Written by: Sue

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Muslim preacher” beats daughter 5 to death with whips and hot metal
November 15, 2012

5 year old Lamma suffered greatly at the hands of her father.

A five-year-old girl has died after her father – a ‘prominent religious scholar’ – allegedly beat her to death with ‘whips and hot metal’.

Lamaa died in the intensive care unit of a Riyadh hospital in Saudi Arabia after months of ‘suffering from broken arms, skull fracture and head bruises’.

Al Arabiya news reported that the child was tortured with ‘whips and electric shocks’ while Saudi website Emirates 24/7 claims the scholar and his new wife used ‘sticks and hot metals’ to beat the girl.

The girl’s mother told the Al Arabiya news network that the injuries were inflicted by her ex-husband who she alleged had been abusing her daughter for eight months.

She claimed he is a ‘prominent religious scholar’ who preaches on satellite TV channels.

Lamaa’s father has been named as Faihan Al Gameri by news agency EF.

Source: News

My Comment:

News channels have identified this man to be a highly known “Islam preacher,” who was a former drug addict, but now preaches the Allah lie on TV channels.

That the muslim book Quran is filled with violence is a well known fact to any Bible believing Christian. One could only imagine the suffering this little girl took at home, all in the name of allah.

But crimes such as these tell us our Messiah is near. The violence on this earth is increasing, as we see from all different backgrounds, murders which include parents killing their own children, and children killing their own parents. They do so without regard that Jesus Christ watches their every move, they do so without the love of Our King in their hearts.

2 Timothy 3:1 But mark this: There will be terrible times in the last days.

Luke 12:49

“I have come to bring fire on the earth, and how I wish it were already kindled! But I have a baptism to undergo, and how distressed I am until it is completed! Do you think I came to bring peace on earth? No, I tell you, but division. From now on there will be five in one family divided against each other, three against two and two against three. They will be divided, father against son and son against father, mother against daughter and daughter against mother, mother-in-law against daughter-in-law and daughter-in-law against mother-in-law.”

Interpreting the Times

He said to the crowd: “When you see a cloud rising in the west, immediately you say, ‘It’s going to rain,’ and it does. And when the south wind blows, you say, ‘It’s going to be hot,’ and it is.Hypocrites! You know how to interpret the appearance of the earth and the sky. How is it that you don’t know how to interpret this present time?

Our Messiah is near, and whether you accept him or not is your choice. The Word of God says: every knee shall bow and confess to God. It is up to you if you will stand in the presence of the Lord, knowing you have accepted him and repented, or if you will stand in the presence of the Lord, unrepented of your sins. But I know for a true fact: allah cannot save you, neither can buddah, the pope, a witch, or even satan.

No one can save you but Jesus Christ!

Romans 14:11

“‘As surely as I live,’ says the Lord, ‘every knee will bow before me; every tongue will confess to God.’”

Written by: Gloria

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cartoon of the day: # 187
November 15, 2012

A good Cartoon often tells the story in a better way than 1000 words.

Leave a Comment »| Cartoon of the day, Israel | Tagged: Christianity, Church, Islam, Religion | Permalink
Posted by ivarfjeld

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Daily bread from the life of Y´shua
November 15, 2012

John 1:23

John replied in the words of Isaiah the prophet, “I am the voice of one calling in the desert, ‘Make straight the way for the Lord.

John the Immerser came in the spirit of Elijah. He did not work out of the Temple in Jerusalem, and was not found among the religious rulers of his present time. He worked and stayed in the desert. Today`s Christians knows they are working in the same «desert», if they are anointed with the same spirit. We are a voice very few wants to listen to, preparing the way for the Lord´s second coming and God´s wrath up on the Earth.

Leave a Comment »| Daily bread | Tagged: Christianity, jesus, pastors | Permalink
Posted by ivarfjeld

Top Hamas commander killed in Israeli strike
November 14, 2012

An Israeli air strike killed a senior Hamas military commander in Gaza City. Hamas says it had opened “the gates of hell.”

Hams commander Ahmed Jaabari was brought to silence by the IDF.

Israel said the killing of Ahmed Jaabari was the beginning of an operation to target militant groups across the Hamas-controlled territory.

The assassination follows a flare-up in and around the Gaza border, which saw militants fire more than 120 rockets over the border, and Israel killing seven Palestinians.

The killing sparked furious protests in Gaza City, with hundreds of members of Hamas and the Ezzedine al-Qassam Brigades chanting for revenge inside Shifa hospital.

Witnesses reported at least six air strikes across the territory and said dozens of Israeli tanks were massed along the border east of Gaza City.

Source: AFP

My comment:

If Mexico had fired 120 rockets into Texas, I believe that Mexico would have been in for a lot of trouble.

The US response would most likely have been more fearful than the present Israeli response in Gaza.

The life of a commander of Islamic terrorists is a small price to pay. If the Israeli Military decides to enter Gaza, thousands of Gaza terrorists will be rounded up. Those who are not killed in the battles, will be arrested and tried in military courts in Israel for terrorism against innocent civilians.

Jesus the Messiah told Israel to bless her enemies.

For a decade, Israel has tolerated rocket fire from Gaza. In return for missiles, Israel has continued to supply the people of Gaza with thousands of tons of food and equipment every day.

The Hamas-regime has even got its supplies of diesel through Israel, needed to produce electricity.

Anyone, who claim they are better than Israel in regards to this demand from the Lord?

Matthew 5:44
But I tell you: Love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you,

When your children are constantly targeted by Islamic terrorists, my best guess is that you would have done like Israel did this evening.

Written by Ivar

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Zechariah 12:3,9:
And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to this site and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com

I will send you a PASSWORD

Ybic

Steven

Our New Website URL
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com

Facebook Page Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum: Please Check it out