Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Tall Trees – Shallow Roots

Our New Website URL
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com
For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes

http://www.raptureready.com/soap/sylvester17.html
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Facebook Page Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum: Please Check it out:LIKE it!

Tall Trees – Shallow Roots

Lea Sylvester

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Christians in America must have an eternal perspective. That is what we must have! Some might say, “oh, you're so heavenly-minded that you're no earthly good...” That is one of the biggest lies hell ever produced. It's been the most heavenly-minded men (and women) on this earth who did the most.

To begin with, the Captain of our Salvation, Jesus Christ, was always beholding the Father. He was always in communion with Him. He was always thinking heavenly thoughts. We have a type of arrogance here in the United States (as “Christians” that we think we've really got this “Christianity-thing” down. But, the fact of the matter is, the greatest works of God today and some of the greatest preachers and teachers of the Gospel of Jesus Christ who've ever lived are in places most of us couldn't find on a map. They will never be best-selling authors, they aren't life coaches and they don't care if those who go to hear them have good self-esteem. They don't lay awake at night worrying if their flock has 30 or 60 or 90 or even 100 purposeful days.

These men of God live in huts, preach in buildings with dirt floors and roofs made of banana leaves. J.R. Packer, a great evangelist, was once asked who he thought the greatest preacher alive at that time was. He said, “You don't know him because he's probably preaching in a village somewhere, in some isolated place in a world far away...”

It may be difficult for some to read this but so many in America say they are Christians; but they don't act like Christians. In fact, they act more like the world, they smell more like the world, they do things like the world. They may not be Christians at all.

As Americans, our “theology” is 3,000 miles wide and ½ of an inch deep. America is ignorant to the true Gospel of Jesus Christ. We have taken the Gospel and have reduced it down to five things God may want “you” to know. For example:

We may ask, “would you like to go to heaven?” If the person responds with “yes,” we say, “would you like to pray this prayer after me?” If they say “yes,” we get them to say a prayer and then we declare them to be saved.

The true Gospel is NOT “do you recognize you're a sinner?” The TRUE Gospel is since you have heard Gospel preaching, has God done such a supernatural work in your heart through the Holy Spirit that now you hate the sin you once loved? The question is not “do you want to go to heaven?” The devil wants to go to heaven! Everyone wants to go to heaven! They just don't want God to be there when they arrive.

So, the question is “has God done such a supernatural work of conversion, regeneration in your heart that the God you have hated and ignored, you now esteem, love and seek? It's not, “do you want to pray a prayer?” Jesus never walked up to anybody and said, “The time is fulfilled, the Kingdom of God is at hand; now would you like to open up your heart and receive me?” He comes to men in the same way John came to men. John came to Israel preaching repentance. The first words out of Jesus' mouth were, “Repent!” Peter, on the Day of Pentecost, admonished those there saying, “Repent!”

In America, we think we can manipulate a move of God. That we can coerce people into being “saved.” That's absolutely impossible. Man is a spiritually dead, God-hating enemy. In order for that spiritually dead man to respond to the Gospel call, its going to take a lot more than manipulation. It takes the supernatural, recreating, regeneration work of the Holy Spirit.

Jesus Christ is our Savior and our King. He is worthy of our worship. So many people think, “I don't need God.” Some people may even think, “I don't think I need God, but it wouldn't hurt to add Him to the list of things I have...” as if God is a “cherry on top of their world.”

But without Jesus, our lives are nothing more than a pile of manure in God's eyes. We've got to realize that we live in a country that absorbs things like truth, redefines it, and has its own version of it. But, in that, the truth of the Gospel of Jesus Christ is lost. The fact of the matter is, we are never going to advance the Kingdom of God by being politically correct. If we love people, we're going to tell them the truth, even if they hate us.

When I hear a preacher tell a group that “you've got a wonderful house, a fine job, a beautiful wife/great husband, 1.5 kids, you've got it all...you just need Jesus” that makes me sick. Why? Because if they/we don't have Jesus Christ, we have absolutely nothing.

For anyone who happens to be surfing the 'net, reads this and isn't a Christian, you may say, “What do you mean? I love my house. I love my beautiful wife/great husband. I love my Mercedes Benz. I love my 1.5 kids. I love my job. My life is NOT a pile of manure, who are YOU to say that amounts to nothing? How can you say that, in whose eyes?” In God's eyes!

There are two types of people. One type is someone who is so deluded, they don't/can't feel their misery. Then, there's the person who says they have all those things but still feel absolutely miserable. Recognizing the misery is a blessing from God. That “misery” is God screaming at them to see that “things” are worthless and the only need they have is Jesus Christ.

Why should that person in a remote village or in the Sudan become a Christian? What will it get them other than perhaps having their head cut off? They will get the same thing an American Christian ought to. All men are the same. When a person is invited to Christ, or called to Christ, they get two things God has promised all. He has promised eternal life and a cross. They go together. To the true believer, that is a blessed thing.

We think we can put up a media screen, do all kinds of things, have a few movies and somehow emotionally manipulate people into the Kingdom of God. That is not true. When we try to do that, we are no longer going to see the power of the Holy Spirit.

All God is asking for is a person who loves Him, with a Bible in his hand who will obey Him. Let that man preach in the town square until he is stoned to death or until someone is converted because God will bless that man for his obedience, love and unselfishness. Whatever God asks of us, when we obey Him, he blesses us.

We must, as Christians – true believers, trust in God for all things. Not just “some things” or when it is “convenient” for us to do so. We must seek holiness, walk in obedience to God, for He loves those who are His. We must separate ourselves from the world and keep our eyes on God. Be changed – truly changed. We need to be powerful in the secret places and with those who are closest to us. We must strive earnestly to please Jesus Christ. Let nothing come before God – nothing. In America, let us quit putting God in a “box” and let Him be God. We will see great things in our lives, in our families and in our nation when we do.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Zechariah 12:3,9:
And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to this site and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com

I will send you a PASSWORD

Ybic

Steven

Our New Website URL
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com

Facebook Page Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum: Please Check it out