Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Nando: "The Antichrist+Obama+Nimrod+Kenya+Leopard+Giza Nov 12,2012"

Our New Website URL
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com
For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/nov2012/nando1113.htm
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Facebook Page Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum: Please Check it out:LIKE it!

Nando (13 Nov 2012)
"The Antichrist+Obama+Nimrod+Kenya+Leopard+Giza Nov 12,2012"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Antichrist+Obama+Nimrod+Kenya+Leopard+Giza Nov 12,2012
http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Revelation%2013&version=NIV

The Beast out of the Sea
13 The dragon stood on the shore of the sea. And I saw a beast coming out of the sea. It had ten horns and seven heads, with ten crowns on its horns, and on each head a blasphemous name. 2 The beast I saw resembled a leopard, but had feet like those of a bear and a mouth like that of a lion. The dragon gave the beast his power and his throne and great authority. 3 One of the heads of the beast seemed to have had a fatal wound, but the fatal wound had been healed. The whole world was filled with wonder and followed the beast. 4 People worshiped the dragon because he had given authority to the beast, and they also worshiped the beast and asked, “Who is like the beast? Who can wage war against it?”

5 The beast was given a mouth to utter proud words and blasphemies and to exercise its authority for forty-two months. 6 It opened its mouth to blaspheme God, and to slander his name and his dwelling place and those who live in heaven. 7 It was given power to wage war against God’s holy people and to conquer them. And it was given authority over every tribe, people, language and nation. 8 All inhabitants of the earth will worship the beast—all whose names have not been written in the Lamb’s book of life, the Lamb who was slain from the creation of the world.
9 Whoever has ears, let them hear.

This subject is about the Antichrist that will take control of the whole world and is a descendant of Ham and Nimrod. This man was born in Kenya and he is the Leopard mentioned in Rev:13-2. His name is Barack Hussein Obama. The week before the elections Gary and JR church also posted a video with the occultist and Hitler following characteristics of Obama and on the first Sunday after the elections they posted this video about the Leopard of Nimrod and the rise of the Antichrist.

They did not mentioned the name of Obama or alluded to his name, but it is not necessary to do this as the connections are definitively there.
Kenya is the land of the Leopard today and the birthplace of the Antichrist Obama. The links below will show the connections of Kenya to the Leopard and to the rise of the Antichrist of Rev 13:2

http://www.kenya-advisor.com/kenya-leopard.html

https://www.google.com/search?q=Kenya+and+the+Leopard?
&hl=en&tbo=u&tbm=isch&source=univ&sa=X&ei=fR2hUPzEHoLM9QS-zYDIBA&ved=0CDYQsAQ&biw=1360&bih=590

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cush_%28Bible%29

Nando

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Zechariah 12:3,9:
And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to this site and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com

I will send you a PASSWORD

Ybic

Steven

Our New Website URL

Facebook Page Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum: Please Check it out

Re: Nando: "The Antichrist+Obama+Nimrod+Kenya+Leopard+Giza Nov 12,2012"

Our New Website URL
For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/nov2012/kml1116.htm
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Facebook Page Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum: Please Check it out:LIKE it!

KML (16 Nov 2012)
"RE: Nando (Nov 15 2012) The Antichrist+Obama+Nimrod+Kenya+Leopard+Giza"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello Nando and Doves
I saw the video of JR Church and Gary Stearman and I would like to insert that the video was an older video. Today the events of the last days and the Birth Pangs are changing daily at a rapid speed. Our knowledge is becoming more clear as current events take place. Just last night I was reading The Rapture, by Ken Johnson,Th D. He was speaking of Obadaiah 15,19a-21 which was fulfilled in 1948. Shephelah the Philistine Plain and the territory of Ephraim, and the territory of Samaria. Obadiah continues to prophesy of the YET to be fulfilled war, one in which the Israelis will take and hold southern Lebanon up to modern (Sarafand), Lebanon. In Ancient times Sarafand was called Zaraphath. According to the prophecy, a remnant from the tribe of Benjamin will be found and migrate to Israel. They will settle in ancient Gilead ( the most northern part of Jordan). History records that a large number of jews left Jerusalem right before Titus destroyed the Temple. They settled in Sepharad, which is the Hebrew word for the country of Spain.
That said; I had just earlier that day clicked on the DBKA file web site, and clicked on Israel. What should pop up' was a story showing that Be Be was in Spain ! The war is coming for sure. And I thought it ironic that it was Benjamin the Prime Minister of Israel was there in Spain.
The Revealing of the Antichrist + Obama
Some have argued that so far all the peace covenants brokered between Israel and its surrounding nations have been designed for seven years. If that were the only thing to look for , that would make it impossible to identify the true Antichrist at the [beginning] of the seven years. But, thankfully, that is only one of the many prophecies.

Prophecy 1- Jewish People Return Home
Since the Antichrist sits in a rebuilt Jewish Temple , this also predicts the Jews must return to the ancient land of Israel. This was prophesied in many Old Testament passages and was fulfilled in AD 1948. Isaiah 11:11-12

Prophecy 2- Temple Ordered Rebuilt
Dan 9:27 and 2 Thessalonians 2:4 predict the Antichrist will desecrate the Jewish Temple. Therefore, a new Jewish Temple must be built in Jerusalem, Israel.

Prophecy 3- Ten Nations Arise
There will be a coalition of ten nations ruling the Middle East at That Time. Dan 7:24

Prophecy 4- Antichrist : Leader of the Ten Nations
Antichrist will become the head of the Ten Nations through Peace and deception, Not War. Dan 8:25

Prophecy 5-Antichrist's name equals 666
We are told the Antichrist's name will equal 666 when spelled out in Greek. Rev 13:16-18

Prophecy 6- Antichrist Called out of the East ( East of Jerusalem, Israel)
Isaiah 46:8-13 God has declared it, he has purposed it, and he will also bring it to pass. Calling a Ravenous bird out of the east, "The Man " that executeth his counsel from a far country.

Prophecy 7- Antichrist Will Enforce The Covenant
He will enforce the Peace covenant by sending in troops. The word "confirm" does not mean to sign or broker a new deal. It means to enforce a covenant already established but never acted on. Dan 9:27

Prophecy 8- Egypt Will Attack the Antichrist's Armies
When the Antichrist sends in troops to enforce the Peace covenant, this action will aggravate the nation of Egypt causing Egypt to attack the Antichrist's armies. Dan 11:40

Prophecy 9- Egypt Destroyed
The Antichrist will respond by completely crushing the Egyptian armies. The Antichrist will then take over Egypt and two other countries of the Ten nations that sided with Egypt. Dan 11:42

Prophecy 10- The Nile River Dries Up
The Antichrist will destroy Egypt and the Nile River will run dry because of it. (Zech 10:11) ( Isaiah 19:4-5)
If real christians were still here at that time, we could quickly identify the Antichrist.

Putting the Ten Prophecies together
Just these ten prophecies alone would clearly identify the Antichrist. We must remember there are over eighty prophecies about the Antichrist and the seven-year tribulation.
President Jimmy Carter, Ronald Reagan, and George Bush each brokered a seven-year Peace covenant between Israel and other Muslim nations, including Egypt. None of them could have been the Antichrist.
Did any of their names equal 666 in Greek or Hebrew ?
Once the Peace covenant was signed, did any of them send in troops to enforce it ?
Did Egypt instantly attack the coalition troops and did our troops invade and completely destroy the nation of Egypt ?
Is the Nile River still there ?
Has the Temple been rebuilt ?
Were Jimmy Carter, Ronald Reagan, or George Bush a king or leader of a country from the East of the nation of Israel ?
If US President Barak Obama facilitates a seven-year Peace agreement between the Israelis and Palestinians, he still does not qualify as the Antichrist. Is president Obama the king or president of a nation to the East of the country of Israel ? His name does not equal 666 in Greek or Hebrew.
Therefore; since there are so many prophecies that occur at the beginning of the seven-year tribulation period, if christians were stillhere at that time, we could instantly identify the Antichrist. We would not have to wait till the middle of the seven-year period to find out his identity.
The Revealing of the Antichrist is at the beginning of the Daniel's seventieth week !
Antichrist prophecy information referenced from "The Rapture " Ken Johnson Th, D guest of Prophecy in The News with Gary Stearman.

NIMROD

I recently responded to an email from Christine (hummingbird027 on You Tube) about a comment I made on her video about the Gog-Magog full movie video. My comment was about Esau as Nimrod II.

This was my letter to her.
* The dynasty of the Herods were Edomites: Esau's name became Edom. He was also Idumean ( he came from Edom)
The Edomites come from Esau, the rival brother of Jacob. Jacob"s name was changed to Israel.
* During the reign of the Hasmoneans , John Hyreannus forced the Edomites to become Jews under pain of death.
* The Romans has established the Edomites on the throne regarding them as " a kind of Jew ".
* Herod attempted to win the favor of the Jews by re-building the Temple. The Edomites while being driven by the Nabatians moved westward. They established Idumeah; an area South of Jerusalem, about the time of the Babylonian Captivity of Israel. Edomites cheered the Babylonians concerning this captivity of Israel.
Later on in the Machabian Revolt, Edomites through off the yoke of Greece. "The Greek Empire ", and ushered in an era of their own rule called the Hasmoneans. It was at this time that John Hyreannus forces them to become Jews or die. To the Romans mind the Idumean was a kind of Jew. The Edomites had been put on the throne through the Herods.
You see the interesting thing here is also at the time of Christ, the Pharasees and Sadusees were Edomites and they became Jews and did it so well, that they learned the Torah and came to hold the highest places in the Jewish temple and senagogs.
This is why Jesus had such contempt for them. He knew who they were. " Those who say they are Jews, but they are not".
Daniel 11:41 But these shall escape out of his( antichrist) hand, even Edom, Moab, and the Chief of the children of Ammon. ( The area of Jordan)
Rev 13
Dragon = Satan
Leopard = Greece
Bear = Persia
Lion = Babylon
Notice they are in the backward order. Daniel was yet future.
John was looking backward in time. They are inverted.
Satan has 7 Kingdoms
*Egypt
*Assyria
*Babylon
*Persia
*Greece
*Rome
*Rome II......10 Horns......Daniel 2,7,8 in 2 phases
Daniel wrote during the Days of Babylon. There were TWO prior, Egypt and Assyria.
In Rev 17 John writes
7 Kings- 5 are fallen- One Is- The other is yet to come and when he comes, he must continue a short space.
John was penning this from Patmos "Rome"= One Is.
In Rev 17:11 The Eighth is the 11th Horn of the Final Empire, the 2nd phase of the "Revised" Roman Empire. He is Of the seven. He is One of the seven prior empires. The Beast that was and is not.
Which one vanished ?
The Assyrian Empire Micah 5:5,6 The Land of Nimrod.
Recent Re-emergences
1906 Iran
1921 Afghanistan
1922 Egypt
1922 Iraq
1924 Turkey
1930 Lebanan
1938 Syria
1946 Jordan
1947 Pakistan
1948 Israel
All the pieces are re-surficed....perhaps to be coelesed in this final Super empire. Out of these above shown (Iraq-Syria) are regions as they are known today, that way back, constituted the Empire known as Assyria.
Which is the place from which the First World Dictator sprung. The first dictator= NIMROD and perhaps the last ! It could be an echo of that.
ESAU ? The 11th King= Nimrod II
There were only Two individuals mentioned in the Old Testament of God's covenant people who had dealings with Nimrod.
1. Abram who became Abraham
2. Esau, Abraham's grandson, the twin brother to Jacob. Who came to be known as Edom and Israel.
It was Abraham who Nimrod wanted killed at his birth.
It was Esau who killed Nimrod and took his cloak.
IN THESE TWO MEN GOD PLACED IN ONE A BLESSING, AND IN THE OTHER A JUDGEMEMT, THAT WOULD EFFECT THE WHOLE WORLD. God said; Esau I hate but Jacob I love. In the Old Testament we learn there is much to be gleanned from the blessings that were bestowed by Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob upon their offspring.
To be brief; Dan a son of Jacob, must say " I have waited for thy salvation 'O Lord ". From all that I have studied of Dan, I am satisfied that it is Dan who is the False Prophet. I will save this for another time.
Dan as the false prophet and Esau as the Antichrist, IS THE LINE UP FOR TRIBULATION.
We read in (Gen 27:38-41) the blessing of Isaac to Esau. Verse 40 " and it shall come to pass "when" thou shalt have "the dominion", that thou shalt break his yoke from off thy neck. In Isaiah 10:27 a reference to Israel, is this fulfillment in the last days. "And it shall come to pass in That Day, that His burden shall be taken away from off thy shoulder, and his yoke from off thy neck, and the yoke shall be destroyed because of the anointing. Also in Isaiah 12:10
Isaiah 46:9-13 God is calling The Man out of the East who will execute his counsel. Declaring the End from the Beginning. He has purposed it and he will also bring it to pass.
Isaiah 14:24
God is saying, " Surely as I have thought, so shall it come to pass; and as I have purposed, so shall it stand;25) That I will break the Assyrian in My land, and upon My mountains tread him under foot: then THEN SHALL HIS YOKE DEPART FROM OFF THEM, AND HIS BURDEN DEPART FROM OFF THEIR SHOULDERS.26) This IS the purpose that is Purposed upon the Whole Earth: and this is the hand that is stretched out upon all the nations.27) For the Lord of Hosts hath purposed, and who shall disannul it ? and his hand is stretched out and who shall turn it back ?
Edom is now present-day Jordan. This area escapes His (Esau/Antichrist's) hand because these are his own people.
It is the Palistineans who will feed and take care of the remnant of Israel who flee into Petra in the middle of the week, when Antichrist defiles the Temple. 1260 days are here completed, and yet another 1260 days are to come. The time called great tribulation.

Sometimes we can complicate the scriptures by reading too much into them. I have found that if I keep the understanding that God gave us the English translation of the Bible through the King James Version, then all I need to do is read it and take a little here(old Testament) and a little there ( New Testament) I find what the Lord is telling us is very clear.
Tribulation; The word "tribulation" means persecution in many places in the Bible. It is often asked; if other christians endure persecution, why do pretribulationists think they will escape without any persecution ? The problem with that statement is that all Christians agree the scriptures state we will suffer persecution. But what the mid-tribulationists fail to realize, is that there will be a Great Persecution that occurs inside the seven-year period.
The Tribulation period begins at Rev 6:1 and goes through Rev. 19:11. The chruch is gone( the Rapture) in Rev 4:1 and we will not see the First White horse rider of Rev 6:1 from this earth. We will witness the Lamb, Jesus Christ break the First seal from around the Throne of God.
Jesus listed a series of events to look for BEFORE the time of the End. (Tribulation) also called ( The Time of Jacob's Trouble) and ( the seventieth week of Daniel )
1. False Christs will appear
2. Rumors of wars
3. Famines and Pestilences
4. Earthquakes
5. All nations will hate believers
6. Many fall away from the faith
7. Discord amoung churches
8. False prophets arise
9. Sin will increase
10. The love of many will wax cold
11. Gospel preached to all nations
Are we not NOW witnessing these very things and see them increasing daily ? I think so.
Barak Obama is not in fact the Antichrist. Evil he is, but the Antichrist he is not. He simply doesn't fill the requirements according to what the Lord tells us through his prophets. If anything, he is just the person to destroy America and break it up. Even now all 50 states have requested to sceceed from the union. This is Obama's calling and God placeses all who are in leadership in their successive positions to fulfill his purpose. Obama is clearly doing his appointed job.

God Bless you and Keep you
KML

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Zechariah 12:3,9:
And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to this site and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com

I will send you a PASSWORD

Ybic

Steven

Our New Website URL

Facebook Page Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum: Please Check it out