Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Dear Esther: Do you know anyone who is catholic?

Our New Website URL
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com
For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes

http://www.raptureready.com/rap10.html
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Facebook Page Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum: Please Check it out:LIKE it!

Dear Friends,

Last week we posted a letter from Shane, an American soldier presently serving in Afghanistan. He would love to hear from some brothers and sisters in the Lord. He is in a very isolated and dangerous situation with little or no contact with other believers. Please pray for his physical and spiritual safety. Here is his address: shanepearcey@gmail.com

Thanks,

Esther

“So then, as we have opportunity, let us work that which is good toward all men, and especially toward them that are of the household of the faith” (Galatians 6:10).

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello Esther,

I have a question for you and it has been on my mind for a while now. My question is: Why should I go on living? I'm a college student who just doesn't see the point in living. All the sin of the world weighs me down and the patterns of my flesh are an affront to the Lord who sees me. I know Christ died for me so that I may live yet I live now for what?

It is my deepest hope and passion to bring glory and honor to God and live Godly yet I consistently fail to do so in my earthly body. Therefore my question is why keep on going when we know that with earthly death there comes a heavenly body transfigured for those who believe in Christ and where I will no longer sin before my Lord?

Cameron

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Cameron,

Why should you go on living? So many reasons come to mind. First of all, the Lord God Almighty created you. You are so precious to Him. Why would He create you without a purpose? Our God is a God of purpose and it sounds like you have not recognized what your particular mission is.

College years can be very lonely, overwhelming and sometimes quite discouraging. Your feelings are very understandable. Especially in this generation where so much darkness has crept into the everyday lives of our youth.

I can hear in your letter a genuine cry to serve the Lord. Is that true? Dear friend, discouragements can be everywhere but the joy of Christ can prevail within, even during the darkest days. The apostle Paul’s life was a testament to that. I also would say much of your discouragement is from exactly what you say─the sin of the world weighs you down and the patterns of your own flesh are very disturbing to you. Paul had the same concerns about his own sin:

“For we know that the law is spiritual, but I am carnal, sold under sin. For what I am doing, I do not understand. For what I will to do, that I do not practice; but what I hate, that I do” (Romans 7: 14-15).

Most colleges are very liberal in their worldviews making the daily lives of Christians even more challenging. When the devil looses someone to Christ, he will try whenever possible to make a person’s life miserable. He wants to convince you that you are worthless and don’t deserve to live. Remember, he is the accuser of the brethren (Revelation 12:10).

Whatever the personal shortcomings are that have interfered with your personal walk with the living God, He is always right there waiting for you to resume and strengthen your bond. Although you might feel despondently alone and isolated, hope always exists when you reach out to the Lord and realize He is the true reality in life. He knows your situation inside and out and wants to help you. He forgives whatever we have done and turns no one away.

God gave you life so let Him take it at the right time. Whether you die from age or from an illness, or are taken home in the Rapture, allow Him to be in control of your destiny.

Trust Him. In the meantime take pressure off of yourself. You are not expected to be perfect. Live for the Lord, and try to find Him anew. When you live for Christ we transcend the crippling effects of this world.

I would suggest that you take as much quiet time with the Lord as possible. You are getting close to the end of your school semester. Do your best with your schoolwork and reevaluate the direction that the Lord wants you want to take your life. Begin a plan of determination and purpose and remember you are already victorious in Christ. Your pain will become your gain while you tread the rough waters and as the Lord leads you to your life’s purpose.

I can envision you becoming a hero to many others by sharing the gospel and your personal testimony. This could be the very turning point in your life when you decide to surrender it all to the Lord and place the enticements of the world behind you.

We need you, dear friend. The Lord needs you. He needs ambassadors in the front lines who can minister to others and relate to those who are lost. Always keep in the forefront of your mind that this life is very temporary but it does have a godly purpose.

We are without a doubt living in the final days of world history. Please join your brothers and sisters in Christ and share the gospel with as many people as possible. The more you are in the Word of God and the more you witness for Christ the less you will fall into habitual sin.

Immerse yourself in the Bible and disengage from everything that you know is against God’s principles and stop beating yourself up if you fall on occasion. So many Christian ministries exist that you could benefit, by getting involved.

At the moment you may not feel like getting involved but I can guarantee you the day you stand before the Lord at the judgment seat of Christ you will be so happy that you did not give up, that you fought the good fight for Christ.

You will receive your new immortal body soon enough. But let it be on God’s terms. He knows what is best for you. Don’t let the devil fool you into thinking God has no purpose for your life. You can start on a new path for your life right now.

Please study the entire book of Romans and 2 Corinthians 4:16-18, 11:23-28.

I am praying for you, Cameron. Please keep in touch with me. And let me know how you are doing.

In God’s love,

Esther

Dear Esther,

I have a dear friend who is a staunch Catholic. She attends church daily, loves God and believes Jesus died for our sins. Unfortunately she doesn't believe that by accepting the free gift of salvation we are saved, she believes there is must be more. She buys masses for friends and family who are deceased hoping to pray them into heaven, and believes in purgatory.

I also was raised Catholic so I understand where she is coming from. I am at a loss of what to say to her at this point, she fears death and where she will spend eternity, I have told her Jesus is the way the life and the truth and that no man comes to the Father but by Him. I continue to pray for her. Is there something else I can say to her? We have had lengthy conversations to no avail.

Thanks,
Francine

Dear Francine,

I have been praying about your situation for since I first read your letter. As I say to many of our other readers, sometimes we reach a point where we have said all we can say and our best approach is to totally give the entire situation over to the Lord. He knows every last detail about your dear friend and by continuing to pray for her (intercessory prayer), you will be helping her tremendously. God will show you if there is anything more you can say to her at the right time, so stay close to Him in prayer so you can discern His leading.

I know you would like to say something more to her in hopes that it will get through to her confused mind. I would suggest contacting Ex-Catholics for Christ (see below). They are very experienced with appealing to Catholics and perhaps they will have a good suggestion. What comes to mind is someone other than yourself might try witnessing to her and that way she would be hearing your message from another source, which could get her thinking.

I know it is frustrating. Many believers, I think, have or have had a situation similar to yours. I can tell you that I personally have had prayers answered where the situation seemed hopeless and I thought the people I was holding up in prayer for so many years would never come to salvation in Christ -- because of stubborn attitudes and genuine confusion from being entrenched in false religions. Our job is to pray and let God do the rest. Once the Holy Spirit begins to work in a situation He will not stop. Trust that the Lord is working in your friend’s life.

I love it that you are so concerned for your friend. Many Catholics have been freed from the dictates of the Catholic Church. Did you read my letter to Eric a few of weeks ago? And also the response to Rosie is applicable to your situation. The details are different, but the dynamics are similar. Pray that your friend will realize what an impossible situation she is in because of the man made rules by her church.

God bless you Francine. Your loving concern is so important. You are a wonderful friend.

We serve a God who is so very faithful. Don’t give up on your prayers. When you least expect it, something might just come together for your friend her and she will see the true “Light.”

I am leaving a few web links for you to help with your quest to reach your friend. I can also recommend a number of excellent books to you about the Catholic Church, which could be helpful to sharing the true salvation message. If you are interested please contact me and I will send you a list.

In God’s love,

Esther

“The effective, fervent prayer of a righteous man avails much” (James 5:16b).

http://www.excatholicsforchrist.com/articles.php?PageURL=need.htm

http://layevangelism.com/qreference/evang-letters/evang-letter-10.htm

http://www.inplainsite.org/html/reaching_catholics.html

http://www.justforcatholics.org/

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Zechariah 12:3,9:
And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to this site and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com

I will send you a PASSWORD

Ybic

Steven

Our New Website URL
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com

Facebook Page Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum: Please Check it out