Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Nearing Midnight: All Aboard the Tribulation Express

Our New Website URL
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com
For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes

http://www.raptureready.com/rap16.html
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Facebook Page Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum: Please Check it out:LIKE it!

All Aboard the Tribulation Express

The 2012 general election has been an absolute disaster. Barack Hussein Obama managed to convince the American people to allow him stay around for another four years, Tammy Baldwin is elected the first openly gay senator, Maine and Maryland became the first states to approve same-sex marriage, and voters in Colorado and Washington legalized recreational use of marijuana.

The prize for most idiotic voters would have to go to the people living in Michigan's 1st District. They elected Brian Banks, who has been convicted eight times for felonies involving bad checks and credit card fraud. Banks, a Democrat, won his seat in a landslide victory, grabbing 68 percent of the vote. His slogan was “you can bank on Banks.”

Romney lost the election because of two key reasons:

First, as he correctly noted in a secretly recorded talk with donors, 47 percent of the American population are dependent on government handouts, and they voted for whoever offers the best goodies.

"There are 47 percent who are with [Obama], who are dependent upon government, who believe they are victims, who believe the government has a responsibility to care for them, who believe that they are entitled to health care, to food, to housing, to you name it." – Mitt Romney

Ohio was a Key state in the election, and over a million people in that state have free government phones. One woman in Baltimore has 30 of them. Since they are commonly called Obama phones, it is a given that their vote would go to their benefactor.

Second, as our nation has drifted away from biblical values, it has become easier for the forces of darkness to influence the minds of people. God warned that those who did not follow his guidance would be given a "reprobate mind" in Romans 1:28.

The failure to understand the workings of the spiritual dimension is the reason why pundits like Rush Limbaugh, Dick Morse, Glenn Beck, and Karl Rove were totally blindsided by the election loss. Many of the people who voted for Obama have no idea why they find him so appealing. When you have a mind of Satan, a $1 trillion-a-year deficit, high unemployment, and a disastrous foreign policy don't matter.

The politicians we have chosen reflect who we are as a nation. TrimTabs' Charles Biderman gave one of the best summations of the election: "My guess is that Mr. Obama and his close buddies have no idea what they are doing, or else they would not be doing what they have been doing. The most dangerous are those people who think they are smarter than they are."

What has me the most concerned about a second term for Obama is what will happen when our nation's reckless spending catches up with us. If Romney was elected as president, I would have only given us a 10 percent chance of avoiding a crash. With Obama continuing on, we have nearly a 100 percent chance of collapsing into bankruptcy. Even the most conservative projections have Obama adding $6-8 trillion to the national debt.

I received numerous emails from people who were furious over Obama's reelection. Many of them were angry at God for allowing this to happen. I would caution anyone who is mad at the Creator. Obama may sit in the Oval Office because of evils such as greed, slothfulness, and idolatry, but God is the one who placed him there. Wicked nations are given equally corrupt rulers that cause their downfall. Since Obama was doing such a fine job, I see no reason the task would be given to a lesser skilled person.

There is already talk about who will be running for the 2016 race. I think it is premature to be planning for the next presidential election. We might not have a democratic system by the time we reach the next race. If there isn't mob rule, the job will likely be far less appealing.

The night of the election results, Terry and I agreed that we had shifted into a more rapid pace for end-time prophecy progression. We've passed a point where every Christian should take extra measures to separate themselves from the things this world. Because Bible prophecy warns that it is all downhill from here, we should expect the downward spiral to increase with each passing month.

To all my friends who are wondering if they can survive four more years of Obama. I would question whether we as Christians have that much time left on earth.

"For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first: Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord. Wherefore comfort one another with these words" (1 Thessalonians 4:16-1 .

-- Todd

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Your Future–What Next?
My series of articles I called "Scanning a Fearful Future,” written in the closing months of 2010 and the beginning of 2011, was prompted by an emailer. The writer asked my opinion on whether martyr-level persecution of Christians in America had to be very near. He asked for my thoughts, he indicated, because Christians were becoming more isolated due to their support for Israel, according to what Hal Lindsey had stated.

Answering his question, I wrote how the then-FOX Network show host, Glenn Beck, was proclaiming that the powers-that-be, such as billionaire George Soros and others of his globalist mindset, were pushing the United States toward a completely changed economic order. We would awaken one morning, Beck said, and our nation will have been changed forever–unrecognizable as the Founding Fathers had given it to us.

Well, the metamorphosis is incomplete as of the moment, but Beck’s nightmare scenario is playing out. Rather than awakening in his one-morning scenario and finding America fundamentally changed forever, we have just witnessed the nation being moved toward a massive shift prior to our going to bed on election night.

Our country is, at its very core, forever changed, in my view. We have reached the tipping point about which we were forewarned by Alex de Tocqueville in 1835.

A democracy cannot exist as a permanent form of government. It can only exist until the voters discover that they can vote themselves largesse from the public treasury. From that moment on, the majority always votes for the candidates promising the most benefits from the public treasury with the result that a democracy always collapses over loose fiscal policy, always followed by a dictatorship. The average age of the world's greatest civilizations has been 200 years.

America was 236 years old on July 4 just past.

I’m aware that many hate Rush Limbaugh for whatever reasons, and his arch-conservatism can make him too abrasive to many. But, his comment summed very well, I think, the root humanistic cause for the national election results. The comment is, however, in keeping with de Tocqueville’s profound forewarning. Limbaugh said: “Many of those who voted in the majority in this election voted for Santa Claus.”

It is the same humanistic core value system that now has Spain, Greece, Portugal and, indeed, the entire European Union on the verge of fiscal collapse. It is the road which we now are headed down–and it is a steep incline that ends at an economic cliff leading to devastation. The brakes have failed, and those in the driver’s seat are inebriated with political power, which Henry Kissinger once said is the ultimate aphrodisiac. The power to take from the working haves and give to the non-working have-nots. It is the formula for the ruination of any people, culture, or civilization.

But, it isn’t the humanistic, real-world, aspects of what has just happened in the political process in America that most troubles the spirits of Christians who love this once great country. It is the ever-darkening slide of immorality toward oblivion that most distresses the soul.

The delusion of 2 Thessalonians 2:11-12 has invaded and infected America and the world. The evidence is everywhere one looks on the humanistic horizon. A reprobate mindset has become evident even among those within true Christianity; that is the most troubling fact within the matters involved.

I’m not referring only to Democrats and/or Republicans. The reprobate mindset today crosses all lines, political and otherwise.

Every rubric of what makes for inevitable political change–such as, for example, high unemployment, threat of high taxation, and in the case of this president, the highly unpopular Obama Care health program--pointed to the Obama administration being turned out of office, according to traditional, observational, methodology. I don’t wish to go into those individually, because there isn’t space at this time, and they are, in my view, much less important than the following realities that make this truly a catastrophic decision by the American electorate. I also won’t present the issues of gay marriage or abortion, as we’ve covered these so many times in these commentaries.

Here are the heaviest issues that loom in the forefront of things to consider in days, weeks, and months of the immediate future:

The Obama administration’s promise of sequestration–to bring the U.S. military down to levels near those of World War I. This, when we face the most ambitious, terroristic enemies in our history.

The Obama promise given to Dmitri Medvedev (then-president of Russia) to pass along to Vladimir Putin that he, Obama, would make a good deal in getting rid of American nuclear weapons once the problem of the election was over.

Mr. Obama’s telling Frances’s Nicolas Sarkozy that he agreed with Sarkozy that Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu is a pain to deal with, saying, “Think of me, I have to deal with him regularly.” Obama’s saying on occasion that he wants to put “light” (distance) between America and Israel, perhaps his most dangerous attitude.

Mr. Obama blocking at every possible juncture the drilling for oil and gas within our reserves–among the most plentiful on earth. Refusal to allow pipelines from Canada into the U.S. to deliver petroleum and gas that could help greatly lessen dependence on Middle East oil.

Obama’s cap-and-trade philosophy that wants to make costs for operating outside of the international (U.N.-global model) super-confiscatory in order to destroy the American, free enterprise model of doing business. At the same time, the president wants to sign on to carbon tax protocols in the global warming scam. Actions, all, that would immensely raise transportation and home energy costs for every American.

The Obama administration constantly threatening to attempt to dilute the Second Amendment right to bear arms, particularly by entering into treaties with internationalists that would require congressional action to combat the threat., lest it become, in effect, legally binding.

President Obama’s apparently proudly international stated and implied thoughts that America is no longer a Christian nation (expressing his belief , incidentally, in which he states the truth--America isn't a "Christian nation"). What does this portend for the individual Christian and for the nation? Mr. Obama’s constant reaching out to the Muslim world in apology, while having his Department of Justice imprison American citizens–specifically, the filmmaker ludicrously accused of sparking the riot with his anti-Mohammed, youtube, video in the Libyan terrorists’ murder of America’s ambassador.

The administration’s profligate printing, borrowing, taxing, and spending money in ways that has raised the national debt to a level that makes it impossible to ever repay–more than $16.3 trillion to this point. The so-called “fiscal cliff” looms just ahead.

The administration’s constant erosion of rights to privacy and of freedom of speech through executive orders as part of Homeland Security. Admittedly, this is a massive expansion of things begun in the Bush Administration after 9-1-1. It is likely only a matter of time until private communications, particularly involving Internet, will come under assault through federal regulatory “reform”. Increasing surveillance upon citizenry, through ever-advancing technologies, continues apace.

There has never been a more critical time for God’s watchmen on the wall to come together in understanding the times and seasons. Christians, in particular, face a problematic future.

Thankfully, something is being done about raising the level of awareness about the crucial issues and events that almost certainly harbor end of the Church Age implications. Solutions are being sought and will be produced–under the authority of the Word of God--as we look forward to exploring things to come.

I am gratified to announce to you, in my opinion, the most relevant, informative, and comprehensive gathering ever to be held that deals with these ominous, prophetically important obstacles in our immediate future.

Future Congress II will be held the first week in January, 2013. While Future Congress I held in Branson, Missouri, in July of 2011 was one of the most vital and productive forums I’ve ever attended, Future Congress II, to be held in Dallas January 4-6, 2013 just blows away any other such gathering I’ve known, as I examine the line-up of speakers and tremendous diversity of topical sessions that will be offered.

Todd and I are part of organizing and partnering in Future Congress, and hope to personally get to meet with you at Future Congress II. We face so many matters that tell us Christ’s return is imminent. Please come and learn from, as well as contribute to, this most unique format of any such forum in which you will ever have the opportunity to participate.

Hal Lindsey, who wrote The Late, Great, Planet Earth, will be the keynote speaker! Many other well-known speakers and presenters will also be available to interact with participants. Please explore Future Congress II at: Futurecongress.com

Now is the time to start planning to be part of these exciting three days!

Please let me know if you intend to meet with us there. Together, we will go forward into the year just ahead with confidence under the Lord’s Guidance (Proverbs 3: 5-6).

Also, please pass this invitation along to as many of your friends, family, and acquaintances as possible.

--Terry

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Zechariah 12:3,9:
And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to this site and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com

I will send you a PASSWORD

Ybic

Steven

Our New Website URL
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com

Facebook Page Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum: Please Check it out