Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
The new wolf

We had an old wolf in North Central Idaho , but in 1995 we got the " new" wolf. When Sunny died in March, 29, 2010 in his home corral from a wolf attack, I was sent this e- mail from Retired Fedearal Fish and wildlife.

People on the Rapture Boards told me to plead the blood Of Jesus over my dogs and horses and stuff, and in 2012 in the spring 4 horses went to the sale barn, the horse dog- food killers, because they were sick. they could not breath. I have 4 horses left. I quit trail ridi soI just feed them.

Do you all know how toxic wolf scat (poo-poo) can be?

Does America have any "safe zones" left to live in"

from an e- mail
fair use for information adn discussion purposes-

HOW FISH AND GAME AGENCIES COVERED UP A SERIOUS DISEASE IN WOLVES—
ENDANGERING PEOPLE, DOMESTIC ANIMALS AND WILDLIFE IN IDAHO
Harvey Neese/Guest Editorial/Latah Eagle/1/28/10

This is an article of warning to people living in the Northwest area and especially those who live in rural areas and hunters and outdoors people who recreate in mountainous areas of Idaho and nearby states. This warning relates to a serious disease introduced to wildlife, livestock and people in Northwest areas through wolves by the combined efforts of the U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service, fish and game departments and oversight entities such as Fish and Game Commission in Idaho.

In his 1993 article, Wolves in the West, Wildlife Ecologist Dr. Charles Kay (Utah) illustrated how the presence of uncontrolled wolves cut hunter harvest by as much as 90% and how a slight increase in hunter harvest with wolves present can help prevent game species recovery for decades.
Dr. Valerius Geist, noted Canadian wildlife biologist who has studied this disease in wolves for years, wrote in the Feb-March 2006 Outdoorsman the following article, “Information for Outdoorsmen in Areas Where Wolves Have Become Common. Once they are ingested by animals or humans, the larvae move into major capillary beds—liver, lung, brain—where they develop into large cysts full of tiny tapeworm heads.
These cysts can kill infected persons unless they are removed surgically, If we generate dense wolf populations it is inevitable that such lethal diseases as Hydatid disease becomes established…the logical way to insure the disease did not develop was not to import Canadian wolves that were already infected with the parasites.”
In the Outdoorsman article was also the following information, “Despite warnings from experts, Fish and Wildlife Service and Idaho Fish and Game Dept. ignored diseases, parasites spread by wolves. This was common knowledge among wildlife biologists in northern Canada and in Alaska…”
According to the Dec. 2009 issue of the Idaho Outdoorsman publication by George Dovel, he wrote “My first Outdoorsman article on Hydatid disease caused by the tiny Echinoccoccosis granulosus tapeworm was published nearly 40 years ago”. He noted, “My article included statistics on the number of reported human deaths from these cysts over a 50 year period….

In Alaska alone, over 300 cases of Hydatid disease in humans have been reported since 1950 as a result of canids (dog family), primary wolves, contaminating the landscape with billions of E. granulosus eggs in their feces….”. Note: Idaho has an estimated 15 times more people in its remote/rural areas than Alaska.
The Dec 2009 Outdoorsman article writes the following disquieting information, “…in order for the Idaho Fish & Game Dept. to endorse the federal wolf plan, agree to help Fish & Wildlife Service reintroduce wolves, or issue a permit to FWS authorizing it to transplant wolves into Idaho, the full Legislature had to first pass legislation authorizing the actions. Yet on September 27, 1994, IDFG Director Jerry Conley did all three of those things illegally, in writing, without the legislature’s consent—or even its knowledge”.

The Dec 2009 publication of the Outdoorsman, shows explicitly that the IDFG opted to increase the number of wolves introduced by 500-700 percent after biologists were aware that two thirds of the wolves were infected with the Hydatid disease:

“In his Declaration to Judge Molloy’s Court, Nadeau (Steve Nadeau, IDFG Large Carnivore Coordinator, 2008) also wrote, “IDFG’s target wolf population of 518-732 wolves is five to seven times higher than the recovery levels established by the U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service. The determination to maintain a higher number of wolves than required by FWS was a discretionary decision by IDFG.” (emphasis added). Another headline reads: “Two-Thirds of Idaho Wolf Carcasses Examined Have Thousands of Hydatid Disease Tapeworms—IDFG Officially Discovered Hydatid Disease in 2005-06”

There needs to be an investigation by an unattached federal entity to determine why and how animals with a potentially deadly disease known by biologists were transplanted to Idaho and Montana by federal and state agencies and now drifting into Washington and Oregon endangering people, livestock and wildlife in vast areas of the Northwest. Those found to have broken laws and ignored and covered up information to allow this disease to enter the Northwest should be punished accordingly. Because of this outrage, fish and game departments in states which encouraged more wolves knowing they carried a serious disease yet covered it up, may have future incomes cut to shreds by hunter and non-resident license boycotts.

Note: This same information has been passed to four Associated Press news offices, Spokesman Review, and Lewiston Tribune with only a brief article continuing to cover up the facts published by one newspaper (LMT).

Re: The new wolf

fair use for information and discussion

Up to Date, Real, Resident-Reported Information about Wolf Sightings and their Impact in the Northwest!

2012 map at the top of page, 2011 map at bottom, scroll down-
see how the wolves grow?

2012 Map-This map is updated every week! Click on the Map Points for more information about each sighting.

Use the tools in the upper left corner of the map to scroll and zoom. A full text list of all map points is located below each map. Sightings are verified whenever possible.

http://www.northwestwolfsightings.org/Map.html

photo gallery, wolf killed animals, my horse Sunny is in the photo album.
Horsehead just pastthe red snow pict.

top of photo album, look at the size of the wolfs head, 3 times bigger than an man's head? (several wolf picts.) wow., the super wolf? His tracks are larger than a horse. wow.

This the new wolf.

http://www.northwestwolfsightings.org/Photo-Gallery.html#anchor_72

The wolf, the new wolf, he walked across a field, and my neighbor saw him, and he was afraid, my neighbor was. I had 3 in my horse pasture one day, I had no gun, I guess its better to be carrying some kind of defense on you as you live and die in the Northwest? One was in my driveway, 6 weeks before Sunny died. One was below my house...

My dogs don't leave the dog yard to walk our own land anymore.

I'm ready to leave this world is not my home... anymore, anymore.

Can we go home now, Jesus?

Today I cried.

A wolf killed horse died in Darby, Montana, last year. Darby is on the Nez Perce Trail, which passes our house, used by the Nez Perce in the 1877 War, where they went to Canada for freedom. almost made it. but not quite.

Darby horse-

fair use for information and discussion

links show graphic sad pictures, not for faint of heart-

Wolves Kill Prized Quarter Horse in Darby, Montana

What began nearly 20 years ago as denial of the many bad things that would happen in the Greater Yellowstone area if gray wolves were brought in from Canada, continues to this day. It was predicted that the wolves would kill off their prey base and that is happening. Information was presented to Ed Bangs, USFWS head of wolf reintroduction that wolves carry more than 30 different infectious diseases, some harmful and/or deadly to humans, and that was ignored. Disease is now becoming a common occurrence across the Northern Rockies where wolves are prolific. The same deaf, dumb and blind authorities were warned that wolves, once they had consumed their prey base, would focus in on livestock, and that too was passed off as insignificant.

It has been stated that gray wolves will attack and kill large prey, such as elk, moose, mountain lions and bears, yet wolf protectors deny that wolves could bring down a grizzly, take on a wild cat and the like. Yet, it is happening on a daily basis now.

It was predicted, wolves would resort to livestock killing, first taking on the easiest of kills – sheep, and family pets. That has happened. The same predictions said as the wild canines got hungrier from the destruction of their own food source, would move into residential areas looking for food. That too has happened and is becoming more frequent.

It has been argued whether or not wolves would attack and take down a horse. Wolf protectionists have denied such an event has ever happened and would never happen. Robert Fanning, founder of Friends of the Northern Yellowstone Elk Herd, reminded us all yesterday that in Will Graves’ book, “Wolves in Russia: Anxiety Through the Ages“, the author pointed out that wolf attacks on horses were a common thing in Russia and other Asian and European countries.

And now, we have a confirmed attack and kill by wolves on a family’s prized quarter horse in Darby, Montana.

While the family grieves for the loss of a special horse and other resident’s concerns for the protection of their livestock and personal safety, idiots still deny and/or blame this event on the owners. The lack of any mental capacity of people who see things this way is beyond rational comprehension.

While the video above shows only the horse alive, below are a sampling of photos taken of the horse after the attack. Although they are graphic, there is little need to try to hide behind denial of the truth and the reality that faces citizens who are being subjected to asinine animal favoritism.

http://www.skinnymoose.com/bbb/2011/05/30/wolves-kill-prized-quarter-horse-in-darby-montana/

fair use

At some point I died, but I am still alive,
figure that out if you can.

America died, my way of life died, the church died...

but we are still here.

And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him. And power was given to them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth.

Rev. 6:8

and Ezekiel went into the Babylonian captivity, but Jeremiah did not.

and in Heb. 11 some escaped and some were sawn in two. Some died under torture;

but everybody in Heb. 11 made it into the Heb.11 hall of Fame.

Lord help me be faithful and help me pass your test.