Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Isaiah missed his DATE! - so was he a false prophet then?

1-Isaiah missed his DATE! - so was he a false prophet then?

please vote yes or no?

I vote no he was not a false prophet-

And Isaiah the prophet the son of Amoz came to him and said to him, “Thus says the Lord, ‘Set your house in order, for you shall die and not live.’”

2 Then Hezekiah turned his face to the wall and prayed to the Lord, 3 and said, “Remember now, O Lord, I beseech You, how I have walked before You in truth and with a whole heart, and have done what is good in Your sight.” And Hezekiah wept bitterly.

4 Then the word of the Lord came to Isaiah, saying, 5 “Go and say to Hezekiah, ‘Thus says the Lord, the God of your father David, “I have heard your prayer, I have seen your tears; behold, I will add fifteen years to your life.

http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=2+Kings+20%3A1-11%2CIsaiah+38%3A1-8&version=NASB

http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=2+Kings+20%3A1-11&version=NIV

fair use for information and discussion

...and Jonah went to Niviniah ,
but things did not turn out the way he said they would and then
Jonah got mad at God.

2-Was Jonah his prophet?

Yes, I vote yes.

Re: Isaiah missed his DATE! - so was he a false prophet then?

It's truly good to know what the scripture says. It is even better to know what else the scripture says:

Jer 18:7 At what instant I shall speak concerning a nation, and concerning a kingdom, to pluck up, and to pull down, and to destroy it;
8 If that nation, against whom I have pronounced, turn from their evil, I will repent of the evil that I thought to do unto them.
9 And at what instant I shall speak concerning a nation, and concerning a kingdom, to build and to plant it;
10 If it do evil in my sight, that it obey not my voice, then I will repent of the good, wherewith I said I would benefit them.

Now then: the Lord pronounced evil upon both Hezekiah, and Nineveh by the mouth of His prophets: and what was the result?

2Ki 20:1 In those days was Hezekiah sick unto death. And the prophet Isaiah the son of Amoz came to him, and said unto him, Thus saith the LORD, Set thine house in order; for thou shalt die, and not live.
2 Then he turned his face to the wall, and prayed unto the LORD, saying, 3 I beseech thee, O LORD, remember now how I have walked before thee in truth and with a perfect heart, and have done that which is good in thy sight. And Hezekiah wept sore.
4 And it came to pass, afore Isaiah was gone out into the middle court, that the word of the LORD came to him, saying,
5 Turn again

And the Ninevites?

Jonah 3:5 So the people of Nineveh believed God, and proclaimed a fast, and put on sackcloth, from the greatest of them even to the least of them.
6 For word came unto the king of Nineveh, and he arose from his throne, and he laid his robe from him, and covered him with sackcloth, and sat in ashes.
7 And he caused it to be proclaimed and published through Nineveh by the decree of the king and his nobles, saying, Let neither man nor beast, herd nor flock, taste any thing: let them not feed, nor drink water:
8 But let man and beast be covered with sackcloth, and cry mightily unto God: yea, let them turn every one from his evil way, and from the violence that is in their hands.
9 Who can tell if God will turn and repent, and turn away from his fierce anger, that we perish not?
10 And God saw their works, that they turned from their evil way; and God repented of the evil, that he had said that he would do unto them; and he did it not.

So you see? Now I discern what you are doing here: someone has previously told you that "the Lord has shown me, we will be raptured away on such and such a day!" and that day came and went and their word was shown to be a untrue: and this is the word of this false "pre-parousia rapture" by which they ensnare men, and of them it is pronounced:

Jer 27:9 Therefore hearken not ye to your prophets, nor to your diviners, nor to your dreamers, nor to your enchanters, nor to your sorcerers, which speak unto you, saying, Ye shall not serve the king of Babylon: For I have not sent them, saith the LORD, yet they prophesy a lie in my name; that I might drive you out, and that ye might perish, ye, and the prophets that prophesy unto you. Therefore hearken not unto the words of the prophets that speak unto you, saying, Ye shall not serve the king of Babylon: for they prophesy a lie unto you.

And this is their judgment:

Jer 29:21 Thus saith the LORD of hosts, the God of Israel, of Ahab the son of Kolaiah, and of Zedekiah the son of Maaseiah, which prophesy a lie unto you in my name; Behold, I will deliver them into the hand of Nebuchadrezzar king of Babylon; and he shall slay them before your eyes;
Jer 29:9 For they prophesy falsely unto you in my name: I have not sent them, saith the LORD.

Yet who knows, if they repent of this evil, and cease from teaching these lies to the children of God, even so He may turn and save their lives, and be a shield to them in the time of trouble.

Good point John.

but...

"Now I discern what you are doing here: someone has previously told you that "the Lord has shown me, we will be raptured away on such and such a day!" and that day came and went and their word was shown to be a untrue: ...."

I dont know what to say? Did I say that?

I have been wrong about rapture dates, was that my point?

I believe we see through a glass darkly. I see through a glass darkly.

1 Cor. 13,

blessings,

mtnmollie

here's what happened( since you asked)

this morning these scriptures were before my face,

2 Kings 1:-11 Isa. 38: 1-8

I felt like I should post them but I did not want to.

then I read Rons post and I asid to myself, I wonder?

but I am clueless. Thats my thought process this morning...

so I did what I thought God wanted me to ,
but I kmakke mistakes...

from time to time,

blessings,

mtnmollie

I am not saying that you said anything at all; I am discerning that the reason for your question was in proposing a defense for those who have made false predictions prior- people you have listened to, and been made to hope a false hope only to have it dashed when exposed as false.

Now you are asking a possible defense of them by implying that, though they were proven wrong when they said the rapture would occur last time, are they false prophets because their words didn't come to pass? Yes they are.

Isaiah and Jonah were not wrong, their words did not come to pass because their was a turning to God on the part of the ones prophesied against, which caused God to turn away His wrath.

The same isn't the case here: and these ones "prophesying" a "pre-parousia rapture" are deceived, and deceiving others through their error.

2Ti 3:13 But evil men and seducers shall wax worse and worse, deceiving, and being deceived.
Tit 1:11 Whose mouths must be stopped, who subvert whole houses, teaching things which they ought not

The words I say here may sound harsh but they are intended to correct, and build up truth; but to do so, confusion and lies must be cast down and destroyed.

Thank you so much for your post.

I regret throwing rocks at Pastor Sandy about the end of 2010 on the world wide web.

I am trying hard to not to throw rocks at any man, hope I learned a lseeon back then.

I believe we have a few prophets, lots of false prophets, just like in the OT when 400 stood against one.

Ron Reese said today he is not a prophet, just a man looking for truth.

When my husband found the true Lolo Trail (documented by Lewis and Clark)across the Bitterroot Mountains, after 11- 12 years of research, he found many many false paths before he found the true path. (Some of the trail was known, then abandoned, some un-known.) This taught me when you are looking for something, part of the search is false paths.

I am looking for the true path.

I dont trust easily.

I have not even read all that Ron wrote, I skip most of it...

so how can I defend or deny him?

be at peace with all men, be at peace.

dont argue with the body of Christ... be at peace.

My heart is so sad since Nov. 6th.

God Bless you,

mtnmollie

"people you have listened to, and been made to hope a false hope only to have it dashed when exposed as false."

Watch dates, that did not come. Yes that was tough.

But I quit believeing in watch dates after 2010.
They went from watch dates to fire alarms.

Pastor Sandy said I need to warn you that he might come, be ready.

One day he will come.

When he comes will he find faith on the earth?

blessings,

mtnmollie

RH 2012 came and I was ok- but then there was the next dae, - that one got me! Ouch.

up and down the rocky road I go...

mtnmollie
Ron Reese said today he is not a prophet, just a man looking for truth.

A prophet isn't just someone who sets dates: it's someone who speaks in the name of the Lord concerning things to come. When Jeremiah came to warn Jerusalem that the King of Confusion was coming to judge Jerusalem, there were no dates being set- the false prophets who fought Jeremiah prophesied lies about the things to come to pass:

Jer 27:8 And it shall come to pass, that the nation and kingdom which will not serve the same Nebuchadnezzar the king of Babylon, and that will not put their neck under the yoke of the king of Babylon, that nation will I punish, saith the LORD, with the sword, and with the famine, and with the pestilence, until I have consumed them by his hand.
9 Therefore hearken not ye to your prophets, nor to your diviners, nor to your dreamers, nor to your enchanters, nor to your sorcerers, which speak unto you, saying, Ye shall not serve the king of Babylon:
10 For they prophesy a lie unto you, to remove you far from your land; and that I should drive you out, and ye should perish.

Any teaching that the church will be "raptured away" and not have to face the seige of the King of Confusion are false prophets. Anyone teaching something to come to pass which is not true is a false prophet. It is not just "missing dates" (though indeed anyone saying 'Such and such will happen on such and such day' is a false prophet if that thing doesn't come to pass- save the cases as mentioned above dealing with response to the word).

"I'm not sure exactly what day we will be raptured away to avoid the coming of the King of Confusion; but we will be raptured away" is a false prophet. Anyone saying "A comet is going to strike the earth" is a false prophet if a comet doesn't strike the earth. It doesn't matter if they're saying the exact time that it will happen or not- if they event itself doesn't happen then they are a false prophet. Bear note I am not speaking of people who are not giving a "sure word"; if a person is saying "I believe the pre-parousia rapture will occur" that is not falsely prophesying because they are not speaking with authority.

13 Why will ye die, thou and thy people, by the sword, by the famine, and by the pestilence, as the LORD hath spoken against the nation that will not serve the king of Babylon?
14 Therefore hearken not unto the words of the prophets that speak unto you, saying, Ye shall not serve the king of Babylon: for they prophesy a lie unto you.
15 For I have not sent them, saith the LORD, yet they prophesy a lie in my name; that I might drive you out, and that ye might perish, ye, and the prophets that prophesy unto you.

so how can I defend or deny him?

Bear in mind the things I am saying are not meant solely for you, but for anyone reading these things.

mtnmollie
But I quit believeing in watch dates after 2010.

This is not the right thing to do. Any reading- you should be watching the dates in the bible (especially the 10th day of the 10th month; and the 7th month festivals afterward); you just should not be saying "this time is surely it!"

Watching is good. WATCH THE 10TH DAY OF THE 10TH MONTH. You should be watching these dates every year- and in patience. At the appointed time the event will be fulfilled and you will see it happening- THEN you'll know "today is the day"

On the 10th day of the 10th month you will see the coming of the King of Confusion with all his host.

mtnmollie
Pastor Sandy said I need to warn you that he might come, be ready.

He will not come until after the reign of the King of Confusion: there will be no rapture until the temple is utterly burned with fire.

One day he will come.

Yes, in the 7th month: but before He comes first that Wicked will come with all power and signs in the 10th month.

When he comes will he find faith on the earth?

Yes.

"He will not come until after the reign of the King of Confusion: there will be no rapture until the temple is utterly burned with fire."

What is the temple?

I am the temple, he dwells in me.

The prophets told the people to repent, the false prophets told them they did not need to. Isaiah told the king what God told him to say, Jonah told the people what God told him to say. Repent by such- and shuch a date and then the date was moved. The king was told he was going to die, but then the date was moved. Hez. told God how wonderful he was and how obedient he was and cried and God gave him more time.

God was angry with the people because they disobeyed and he sent the prophets to rebuke them. He would rather have them repent than die.
Mostly they would not listen.

God bless you ,
I can defend my position with scripture tomorrow. LOL>