Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Ron Reese: "The Extreme Prophetic Significance of the Timing of Superstorm Sandy"

Our New Website URL
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com
For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/nov2012/ronr1110.htm
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Facebook Page Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum: Please Check it out:LIKE it!

Ron Reese (10 Nov 2012)
"The Extreme Prophetic Significance of the Timing of Superstorm Sandy"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

THE EXTREME PROPHETIC SIGNIFICANCE OF
SUPERSTORM SANDY

Yesterday's post was on the very real possibility that we MAY have just received our 40--day warning, or warnings, to the Sudden Destruction and the Rapture. It was the 1st in a short series involving 40--Day Warnings, the 2012 Presidential re-election of the Antichrist, Barack Hussein Obama, Superstorm Sandy, where we currently stand on GOD'S timetable, and the Jewish Feast of Hanukkah. Below is the link to Part 1.

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/nov2012/ronr119.htm

My next post will feature Hanukkah Eve, 2012, and how BIBLICALLY there appears to be a VERY GOOD chance that this time of Hanukkah, 2012, MAY be our long-awaited time of the Rapture and Sudden Destruction. The key word is BIBLICALLY.

Today's post focuses on the TIMING of Superstorm Sandy, and its extreme importance in end-times Bible Prophecy. In yesterday's post, we focused on the 40--Day Warning Sign of Jonah and Ninevah, before the Sudden Destruction. As we will present in my next post, Hanukkah Eve has very compelling potential to be the day of the Rapture/Sudden Destruction BIBLICALLY, or possibly a 7--Day Warning .

For Superstorm Sandy to be EXACTLY 4O DAYS from Dec. 7--8, 2012, Hanukkah Eve, is very COMPELLING AND ALARMING. Truly the scope, the magnitude, and the widespread destruction of this Superstorm, cannot be overstated. It has been labeled the
"Storm of a Lifetime", and the biggest storm of the last century.

But that is only one aspect of Superstorm Sandy that makes it of extreme Prophetic significance. Today's post concentrates on the TIMING of this Superstorm. Many political experts believe that Superstorm Sandy was the #1 deciding factor in the Presidential race, and tipped the scales in favor of Obama, as his response made him seem more Presidential, in the eyes of the electorate, just before Election Day. So, there we have a possible 2nd reason to consider this Superstorm extremely important prophetically.

But it is this next reason that I want to concentrate on, in this post. Because the TIMING of Superstorm Sandy is EVERYTHING. But the sad part about what I am about to present to you, is that over 90% of the people reading this post, are going to reject it. I already know this in advance. The Lord is preparing me for this.

I am going to be hammered without mercy, ridiculed, scoffed at, sworn at, and, once again, labeled a false prophet, and worse names. The really sad thing to me is that some of these critics are well-respected scholars and writers on 5 Doves, both past and present, that write the most un-Christian emails to me that you could imagine, all because my interpretation of what I honestly believe the Lord is revealing to me, goes contrary to their interpretations of Bible Prophecy. Mean-spirited is putting it mildly.

Before I get to the most important part of this post, I must acknowledge that it is my past projections of possible Rapture timings, that have not materialized, that has caused me to lose credibility with many watchers. I fully accept responsibility for getting ahead of God's Rapture timing, and I apologize to any of you who may feel you have been negatively affected by it.

The correct timing of the Rapture and Sudden Destruction remains a mystery to this day, not just to me, but to all watchers. The difference between me and most watchers, is that I have not been afraid to suggest certain times, when I see enough possible evidence pointing in that direction, to present it.

My motives have been pure, to simply rescue as many people as possible from the horrors of the Great Tribulation, by giving them ample warning that the Sudden Destruction, and the Judgments in the Book of Revelation, were about to unfold upon an unsuspecting sinful world.

Another reason I have felt so compelled to BLOW THE TRUMPET AND SOUND THE ALARM, so often, is that I believe there is much Biblical support that less than half of born-again Christians will be taken in the Rapture. This means that many people who read 5 Doves, or who are on my mailing list of over 5000 people, will not be going in the Rapture, unless they repent, and truly make Jesus the LORD of their lives. On hindsight, I wish that I had not blown the trumpet and sounded the alarm as often as I did.

I am gradually getting to the main point of this post, which is GOD'S TIMING of Superstorm Sandy being extremely important and Prophetic, and ALARMING, concerning the shortness of time that we MAY have left before the Rapture/SD.

For those people who are new to Five Doves, or new to my mailing list, it is important that you go to my website and read my posts there, on Obama and the Final 7 Years. You can view them at:

www.TheFinal7YearsAreHereNow.com

Although I obviously have been unable to properly discern the exact timing of the Rapture/SD, so have all of you reading this. This does NOT mean that I have not properly discerned the EXACT timing of God's Final 7--Year timeline. I remain convinced that the evidence for Oct. 29, 2008, when Obama confirmed the covenant of Daniel 9:27, to be the starting point, is compelling, amazing, and conclusive.

I also remain convinced that the evidence for Day of Atonement, Sept. 23, 2015, is the ending point of the Final 7 Years, and the probable day for Jesus to Return to earth. This would mean that 75 days later (Daniel 12) will be Hanukkah Eve, Dec. 7--8, 2015. As Gerry Almond has been so adamantly been pointing out to us on 5 Doves. this is the EXACT day that the 120-year overlay of the 120 years of Noah ends. So, the evidence amazingly extends also to that day.

I also remain a firm believer that Apr. 11, 2012, was the EXACT midpoint of the Final 7 Years, as the evidence again was compelling and amazing. As I will soon show you, or remind you, GOD MARKED THE DAY OF APRIL 11, 2012, JUST LIKE GOD IS MARKING THE DAY OF OCT. 29, 2012, THE DAY OF SUPERSTORM SANDY!!!

OCT. 29, 2012, THE DAY OF SUPERSTORM SANDY, WAS THE EXACT 4--YEAR ANNIVERSARY OF OCT. 29, 2008, THE DAY OF THE CONFIRMING OF THE COVENANT OF DAN. 9:27, BY OBAMA, AND THE REVEALING OF THE ANTICHRIST. MAKE NO MISTAKE ABOUT IT. GOD IS MARKING OCT. 29, 2012!!!!!!!

THIS MEANS THAT WE ARE EXACTLY 4 YEARS INTO THE FINAL 7 YEARS. For those of you, who believe that this is just a coincidence, get ready to have your eschatology turned upside down. GET READY TO BE BLOWN AWAY BY WHAT OUR LORD HAS JUST DONE!

The Final 7 Years began at 8:00 p.m., EDT, on Oct. 29, 2008, as Obama began his 30--minute covenant with the people TO CHANGE THE WORLD. This 30 minutes thrust the world into the Final 7 Years. This is further confirmed to us in Rev. 8:1, which says, "there was silence in heaven about the space of half an hour." Please take careful notice of the timing, at EXACTLY 8:00 p.m., EDT, on Oct. 29, 2008.

All of the evidence for 1260 days later, on Apr. 11, 2012, CONFIRMS THIS DATE! All of the evidence for 2520 days later, 7 Prophetic years to the day, on Day of Atonement, the Feast Day when Jesus is supposed to Return to earth, Sept. 23, 2015, CONFIRMS THIS DATE! All of the evidence for Hanukkah Eve, (the 75 extra days in Dan. 12), Dec. 7--8, 2015, CONFIRMS THIS DATE!

For those of you who believe that Superstorm Sandy striking the U.S. EXACTLY 4 YEARS LATER, ON OCT. 29, 2012, is just another strange coincidence (like the many, many CONFIRMATIONS, not coincidences, in the preceding paragraph), you should be absolutely amazed at what our Lord has just done.

Not only was Oct. 29, 2012, the date of Superstorm Sandy, the EXACT 4-YEAR POINT, AND EXACTLY 40 DAYS FROM THE VERY BIBLICAL DAY OF HANUKKAH EVE, SUPERSTORM SANDY FIRST MADE LANDFALL IN THE UNITED STATES, ACCORDING TO EVERY REPORT THAT I HAVE FOUND, AT EXACTLY 8:00 P.M., EDT. Our omnipotent, omniscient Lord God, confirmed the EXACT 4--Year point of the Final 7 Years, RIGHT TO THE MINUTE!!!!!!!

Now, why is the 4--year point so extremely significant? There are at least two reasons:

1. When the Rapture and Sudden Destruction and the Final 1260-Day Great Tribulation did not commence on Apr. 11, 2012, as so many of us believed it would. GOD MARKED THIS DAY FOR US TO CONFIRM THAT WE WERE RIGHT ON TRACK, THAT WE HAD INDEED HIT THE EXACT MIDPOINT OF THE FINAL 7 YEARS!!!

On Apr. 11, 2012, the only two earthquakes, for all of 2012 so far, that have been over 8.0 on the Richter scale, took place!!!!!!! There was an 8.6 and an 8.2. The 8.6 Megaquake was the largest slip earthquake in recorded history. In addition, SEVERAL large earthquakes, many along the West Coast of North and Central America, amazingly took place on this very same day. One could call Apr. 11, 2012, THE AMAZING DAY OF THE EARTHQUAKES. It was an unparalleled day for large earthquakes, to my remembrance.

This was NOT just another coincidence. GOD MARKED APR. 11, 2012, SO THAT WE WOULD NOT BE DISCOURAGED, TO LET US KNOW THAT GOD'S 7-YEAR TIMETABLE, OF THE FALL OF 2008 TO THE FALL OF 2015, WAS PROCEEDING RIGHT ON SCHEDULE!!!!!!!

Now, our Lord God, in His divine providence and wisdom and mercy, has done it AGAIN. BY ALLOWING SUPERSTORM SANDY, THE STORM OF A LIFETIME, TO STRIKE THE U.S. PRECISELY AT 8:00 P.M., EDT, ON OCT. 29, 2012, EXACTLY AT THE 4--YEAR POINT OF THE FINAL 7 YEARS, RIGHT TO THE MINUTE. HE HAS AGAIN CONFIRMED TO US THAT HIS FINAL 7--YEAR TIMETABLE, OF THE FALL OF 2008 TO THE FALL OF 2015, IS CURRENTLY PROCEEDING RIGHT ON SCHEDULE!!!!!!!

This begs the question of how can we have reached the 4--Year point of the Final 7 Years, without the start of the 1260--day Great Tribulation beginning? I have been accused countless times of saying that we are in the Tribulation, or in the Great Tribulation. I have only said that we were in the 70th Week of Daniel, or in the Final 7 Years. I do NOT believe that we have entered the 1260-day Great Tribulation. I still remain convinced that the Rapture, of 1st Thess. 4, and simultaneous Sudden Destruction of 1st Thess. 5, will come just before the 1260--Day Great Tribulation.

The above paragraph is the reason I have been so silent the past few months. I did not fully understand the above dilemma. It was perplexing to me. So, I remained relatively quiet, until I felt the Lord revealing things to me again. I was determined not to SOUND THE ALARM again until the RIGHT time. I was determined not to get ahead of God again. These have not been an easy few months for me, until Oct. 29, 2012.

There are a small minority of watchers who see Prophetic events being extended into the Spring of 2016, and that would account for this delay. This would probably involve a 6-month extension of some sort. This projection has not set well with my spirit.

So, the only other explanation that I can find is in the words of Jesus, who says in Mark 13:19--20, "For in those days shall be affliction, such as was not from the beginning of the creation which God created unto this time, neither shall be, And except that the Lord had shortened the days, no flesh shall be saved: but for the elect's sake, whom He has chosen, HE HAS SHORTENED THE DAYS.

The Biblical "SHORTENING OF THE DAYS" is obviously referring here to the time of the Great Tribulation. Renee M. has written much on her website, and on 5 Doves, about this shortening of the days, from 24--hour days to 16--hour days. So, it appears very likely that the 1260--Day Great Tribulation will actually involve some shortening of the days. Please go to her website at: http://jesusiscoming2015.webs.com . Renee is on board with the 2008--2015 timeline and is currently updating her website to reflect the Feast of Hanukkah, 2012, as the likely time of the Rapture/SD. I will likely be forwarding some of her posts to my mailing list, in a week or so.

So, rather than attempt to explain the "shortening of the days" any further, I refer you to her writings on her website, or on www.fivedoves.com . But, I will ask this question, "Is God shortening the days to 3 Years on our 24--hour days schedule? Is God shortening the days to 1260 days of X number of hours per day? This is the only way that we can account for the 1260-day Great Tribulation to end in the Fall of 2015. Remember, it was Jesus who said THOSE DAYS SHALL BE SHORTENED.

2. Now, for the real exciting part of this post. Why is the 4--Year mark of the Final 7 Years so important? God's Creation of Man was in SEVEN days. God's Plan for Mankind is for SEVEN thousand years. The 70th Week of Daniel, or God's End-Time Plan for Mankind, involves SEVEN years. God's number of completion, or perfection, is SEVEN.

These three time periods are parallels, or types, of one another.
Jesus came the FIRST TIME after FOUR thousand years. OUR LORD GOD JUST MARKED OCT. 29, 2012, AS THE FOUR-YEAR mark of the Final 7 Years. Does this mean that we should expect Jesus to Return, at the Rapture, at the approximate FOUR-Year mark of the Final 7 Years, for His 2nd Coming, just like the number FOUR (4000 years) marked his 1st Coming???

Jesus was JUDGED, on the cross, for the world's sins after FOUR thousand years. Because the 7000--Year Plan for Mankind is a parallel, or type, of the Final 7 Years, it now appears that mankind will be JUDGED once AGAIN, for the world's sins, after FOUR years into the Final 7 Years, in the Great Tribulation. WE HAVE NOW ARRIVED AT THAT TIME!!!

How many more days after Oct. 29, 2012, before we should expect our Lord and Saviour to Return at the Rapture of the Bride? Was our Lord not only marking this day as the EXACT 4-Year point, not only to the day, BUT RIGHT TO THE MINUTE??? Was our Lord God also marking this day of Oct. 29, 2012, as the DAY OF THE 40--DAY WARNING??? WAS OUR LORD GOD MARKING THIS DAY, AS THE SIGN OF JONAH, THE ONLY SIGN GIVEN TO THE EVIL AND WICKED GENERATION???

WAS IT JUST A COINCIDENCE THAT 40 DAYS AFTER THIS MONUMENTAL MARKER DAY IS DEC. 7--8, 2012, THE VERY BIBLICAL DATE OF HANUKKAH EVE (much more on this day in my next post)??? Is it just a coincidence that this day of Hanukkah Eve is EXACTLY 3 solar years, and also 3 Prophetic years to the day, of the starting date of the Millennium, Dec. 7--8, 2015??? Both days, in 2012, and in 2015, are marked by the very BIBLICAL DAY OF THE 24TH DAY OF THE 9TH JEWISH MONTH, HANUKKAH EVE!!!

The very least that I can say is that GOD HAS DEFINITELY MARKED OCT. 29, 2012, RIGHT TO THE MINUTE. The odds that this EXTREMELY IMPORTANT day being exactly 40 days from Hanukkah Eve, simply by coincidence, are VERY low.

I cannot wait to write my next post, that shows the probable BIBLICAL DAY OF HANNUKAH EVE to be the day of the Sudden Destruction (of nuclear WW3?), Ezekiel 38 and 39. Very likely, this also means we should be expecting this very same day to be our simultaneous Rapture (or at least a 7--Day Warning). Superstorm Sandy, and the re-election of the Antichrist, 8 days apart, both point us straight to the 8-Day Feast of Hanukkah 40 days later!

JESUS TOLD US THAT WE COULD KNOW WHEN HIS RETURN WAS NEAR, EVEN AT THE DOORS. Does anybody hear Jesus knocking on the door? I do.

The Church of Laodicea is the lukewarm church, the church of whom Jesus must spit out of his mouth. Many of you reading this post are lukewarm. Here are the words of Jesus to the lukewarm Laodicea church, in Revelation 3:20--21, "BEHOLD, I STAND AT THE DOOR AND KNOCK: IF ANY MAN HEAR MY VOICE , AND OPEN THE DOOR. I WILL COME INTO HIM, AND SUP WITH HIM, AND HE WITH ME. TO HIM WHO OVERCOMETH WILL I GRANT TO SIT WITH ME IN MY THRONE."

Is Jesus knocking at your heart's DOOR right now? Is He convicting you of sins, or temptations, in your life that you have yielded to? Is He convicting you of your lukewarmness? Jesus will give you the power to OVERCOME that sin and temptation. If the Lord is speaking to your heart right now, please write to me, and give me a brief description of the condition of your heart, so that I can pray with you. DELAY NO LONGER. JESUS IS ON YOUR SIDE, BUT TIME IS VERY, VERY SHORT.

Maranatha!

Ron Reese
rgreese49@aol.com

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Zechariah 12:3,9:
And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to this site and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com

I will send you a PASSWORD

Ybic

Steven

Our New Website URL
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com

Facebook Page Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum: Please Check it out

Re: Ron Reese: "The Extreme Prophetic Significance of the Timing of Superstorm Sandy"

I looked for this post and did not see it- then there it is-

I made the same mistake 2 days in a row- oh no!

falling behind and blind to... oh my!

Re: Ron Reese: "The Extreme Prophetic Significance of the Timing of Superstorm Sandy"

Again I'll say here that I'm certainly not going to dispute the 7th month in 2015- indeed, though I will not claim "God has spoken to me" or such things- this does indeed look to be the time: all information is pointing me directly to this year:

However, again, though the other timing "signs" may be signficant, once again the false "pre-parousia rapture" teaching is simply wrecking this man's (and others') understanding. I have continually watched him be continually and repeatedly perplexed, confounded, and confused by "no pre-parousia rapture happened ... again!"

Those of you who cling to the false doctrine will only face the same confusion, perplexity and disappointment over and over and over and over again until you either come out of confusion, or perish within it. I pray God call you out in his mercy.

I also want to repeat that he is leaving out the crucial information of the coming of the King of Confusion on the 10th day of the 10th month, and discern that if this man and his followers do not come out of confusion before then, they will all be given into the hand of the King of Confusion.

Take heed reader. You are not going to be raptured before the second coming; you are going to face the King of Confusion, and you will either stand or fall.

Jer 34:3 And thou shalt not escape out of his hand, but shalt surely be taken, and delivered into his hand; and thine eyes shall behold the eyes of the king of Babylon, and he shall speak with thee mouth to mouth, and thou shalt go to Babylon.
Jer 42:11 Be not afraid of the king of Babylon, of whom ye are afraid; be not afraid of him, saith the LORD: for I am with you to save you, and to deliver you from his hand.

Dan 3:13 Then Nebuchadnezzar in his rage and fury commanded to bring Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego. Then they brought these men before the king.
14 Nebuchadnezzar spake and said unto them, Is it true, O Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego, do not ye serve my gods, nor worship the golden image which I have set up?
15 Now if ye be ready that at what time ye hear the sound of the cornet, flute, harp, sackbut, psaltery, and dulcimer, and all kinds of musick, ye fall down and worship the image which I have made; well: but if ye worship not, ye shall be cast the same hour into the midst of a burning fiery furnace; and who is that God that shall deliver you out of my hands?
16 Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego, answered and said to the king, O Nebuchadnezzar, we are not careful to answer thee in this matter.
17 If it be so, our God whom we serve is able to deliver us from the burning fiery furnace, and he will deliver us out of thine hand, O king.
18 But if not, be it known unto thee, O king, that we will not serve thy gods, nor worship the golden image which thou hast set up.
19 ¶ Then was Nebuchadnezzar full of fury, and the form of his visage was changed against Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego: therefore he spake, and commanded that they should heat the furnace one seven times more than it was wont to be heated.
20 And he commanded the most mighty men that were in his army to bind Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego, and to cast them into the burning fiery furnace.
21 Then these men were bound in their coats, their hosen, and their hats, and their other garments, and were cast into the midst of the burning fiery furnace.
22 Therefore because the king’s commandment was urgent, and the furnace exceeding hot, the flame of the fire slew those men that took up Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego.
23 And these three men, Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego, fell down bound into the midst of the burning fiery furnace.
24 Then Nebuchadnezzar the king was astonied, and rose up in haste, and spake, and said unto his counsellors, Did not we cast three men bound into the midst of the fire? They answered and said unto the king, True, O king.
25 He answered and said, Lo, I see four men loose, walking in the midst of the fire, and they have no hurt; and the form of the fourth is like the Son of God.
26 Then Nebuchadnezzar came near to the mouth of the burning fiery furnace, and spake, and said, Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego, ye servants of the most high God, come forth, and come hither. Then Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego, came forth of the midst of the fire.